Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Test Subject Number Thirteen. (Ash Durn & Don Voltonus)

ashdurn

Star
Ash was overexcited about Eath joining the Intergalactic union. In her lifetime her home planet had gone from being alone in the universe. To meeting a few other races at once. And now they had been admitted into the greater universe. The space Elevator at Kilimanjaro had been completed, and a Catapult was built in the South America. Getting to space was now almost as easy as taking an international flight. Well, earth was now one planet in a much larger government. Some areas still held ontu there figure heads... The King of England and the ceremonial president of America were the only two of real note. The were even building an Onramp into the wormhole highway in orbit. Jump ships did come to earth, ferrying dignitaries, and the beginning of trade, but Jump Ships were expensive compared to Wormhole tansversal.

Now she might just become one of the few humans granted journey on a Jump Ship. She had applied for the job back when she was in high-school, and had since gotten her degree in Xenorelations. It was just an associates , but it gave her the basics of dealing with a lot of the universes species and cultures. Tens of thousands of young woman had applied for the position. But as videos of what the job actually intailed started to come through, 90% droped out of the database. Of the 10% left, only a few dozen had made it through Testing. And Ash was one of them. She was going to her final interview. This time on the jump ship. It was her first time in the black, and she was loving it. As excited as the apollo astronauts must have been.

Of coarse she had to dress slightly differntly then she ussualy did. Bulky clothes had no place in a crowded ship. Sure a jump ship would have more room then Space plane, but not a hell of a lot more. So she was in a tight Tshirt, and yoga pants for manuvering around in zero J. Of course once at Izzy, the new name for the International space station. Witch over the decade of alien contact had transformed from science station, to the World port. She started making her way down from the main ring, to a small ship. Showing her Ticket. The small ship was to take her to her interview, along with a few of the other girls that might be making the trip. She was smilling wide, thinking about her future, buckled in. It wasnt long before the shuttle manuvered over to the larger ship, Where all the girls were shown to the science deck, and made to wait till there names were called. Ash was not one of the first, and had no idea how many girls were going to be selected. This was the first time the breeding program would be tried in earnst. A few girls left the interview crying, before one marched out triumphant, 01 tattooed on her arm. It seemed like only one in three were coming out sucessful. And number 12 came out right before Ash went in.

A strange man was seated inside at a desk. He was similar to a reptile, though his skin appeared smooth and grey with an orange underbelly and piercing amethyst eyes. A pair of violet horns sat upon his head curving sharply along his hairless skull. Even in a chair he was impressively tall, a good bit over six feet in height, his features from the waist down hidden by the desk, but she could hear the gentle swish of a tail, despite his lack of clothing. (His pic is on by F-list, though I've decided to change all the blue to violet in the future.)

"Hello Ms...Ash." He said calmly, looking over the paperwork on his desk. "Please, disrobe and take a seat, we're going to go over a few things before we see if you're able to do this job." He turned around the sheaf of paperwork. "The first bit here discusses giving us the ability to clone and transfer your mind should anything happen to your body during the research assignments, as well as giving us the right to operate, remove, replace, alter, or augment any of your internal organs to our needs." He set the small stack aside. "This next part is optional. We can do a full nervous system overhaul to replace sensations of pain with those of pleasure, if you so desire, though some enjoy having the pain and agony." He picked up the next paper. "A simple non-disclosure agreement, stating that if you divulge any information without express clearance you will be mind-wiped, returned to normal, and discharged believing you simply failed the interview. If you were counting, three more women left than entered, a few failed workers."

He moved on to a small stack of files. "We've looked into your entire life. Never had a child, barely sexually active, all good things for this position. You may only have an associate's degree, but that will be sufficient, given that around 78% of the beings you will work with are non-sentients. The others are volunteers, or criminals, and will understand if you're slightly lacking in communication skills." He handed her a pen. "If all that sounds good to you, please fill out the paperwork, then bend over the desk for physical examination and testing."

Ash started disrobing as soon as the ... person.. in front of her suggested that she should. Taking off her shirt first, then sports bra. They were in low G, but still. She was obviously having a little trouble with the low gravity, but who didnt the first time they experienced it. She bit her lip a little bit as she slid out of her yoga pants. She looked at the Dinosaur like creature. Probably would have a very advanced sense of smell. So when she took off her panties, she made sure to fold them in a way that would maximize pussy smell permeating the room. She wanted to keep her new boss happy. And apparently one of the reasons humans were so wanted for this project was there pheromones worked better on most alien species than even there own.

She than sat at the desk, putting a hand between her legs, and slowly played with herself. Not because she needed too, more to help spread the smell. Filling out the paper work mostly one handed, being careful with her penmanship. And using perfect Galacta. She also did try and hurry, she knew damn well that a Jump Ship was ment to move. They were large, and expensive , and in demand. She decieded to have half her pain replaced with pleasure, but still be capeable of sensing pain.

She then stood up and bent over the table, wiggiling her ass a little bit wordlessly.

He stood with a smile, moving behind her, reaching down to spread the lips of her pussy, looking her over. "No disease, no injuries, very good." He pushed a finger slowly inside of her, caressing her inner walls. "Good internal temperature, a lot of natural lubrication, very nice." He removed his finger, slowly pressing his blunt tail into her. "Felxible, deep, a naturally pliant cervix..." He pressed his tail through into her womb. "Small, but we can replace your womb easily enough." He slid his tail out.

"Now, I'm going to test your internal reactions and nerves." He said calmly, his 11 inche cock sliding from the genital slit between his legs. It was almost like a tentacle, with a rounded triangular cockhead and a smooth shaft covered in small bumps along the sides. "Just relax for me." He pressed his length easily into her pussy, spreading her lips and pushing his cock through into her womb, his cock curving and caressing her womb's walls.

She let out a soft moan. Already VERY naturally lubed. Her lube was nice and thick. The thickest of all the girls so far. It would help with a lot of the bigger creatures as well as thouse that had rougher cocks. She let out a long moan of pleasure as the odd shaped cock entered her. Her pussy convulsing a little bit gripping on the cock. "Sorry, Like you said, not a lot of experince.. but I thought that was important for ...." Smiling a little bit at him. She winced a little bit as the large thing broke her vervical wall, her eye twitching and her breathing stopped for a moment, before she let out a long sigh. "Oh.. that hurts nice.... I dont suppose your a rare species are you?" She said with a little bit of a grin. She licked her lips a little bit as she tried to relax a little bit more. But was obviously enjoying herself too much to go compleatly lax.

She Remebered something from a book. "Your a Voreelllian right... you have a hard time emptying your bladder without suction... do you have a female with you.. or whos helping you out?" Wondering if he had some one to actually help him. If he brought a technological solution. Or if the poor guy had spent a long time feeling the need to take a leak.

(In the future I'd prefer discussing things like that in PM prior to you putting them in the rp. Also, fyi, I will do watersports, but no scat.)
"Oh the main body is from a Vorellian, but most of my internals are from varied creatures, so I have no such need." He smirked. "Of course, if you do have such an interest in doing things, I would be happy to oblige such a desire." He thrust smoothly and deeply, his prehensile cock pressing different points inside her with every smooth thrust. "That's what I enjoy about humans, no other creature is quite so varied and kinky, with such an ability to indulge it. That's why I made my own body to my desires, my original species is very physically restrained."

(Sorry, I saw watersports on your Yes.. And there was always the possibility that she was also wrong about the species, or he had mechanical means... sorry if I upset you )

"Ohh... Kinky mind, and so much varried abillities.... No wonder I wasnt sure if you were one a not... Youll have to tell me about your kinks sometime.. see if we can't make them happen. And.. not all humans are so.. kinky... we have a very religious side.. but not all of us have that.. thouse of us that are not.. and some of us who are not pretend we are.. go to the extream, probably as some form of rebellion..." She said grinning a little bit, arching her back a little bit, and biting her lip. "That is an amazing penis you chose... "

(Oh it's no big deal.)

He nodded. "They do have a strange desire to believe in invisible beings, don't they." He chuckled, thrusting fast and hard into her, to his hilt. "You'll need alterations to keep up with some of my desires, if you really want to, but that can come later." He gripped her hips, pulling her back into each thrust of his hips. "The only thing left of my original body, although nicely enhanced in size. Seems to me you're a perfect fit for this job."

"What sort of modification are we talking about?" She said, smiling a little bit. Biting her lip a little bit, looking back at him. She decided that Being limp and staying still didn't really seem to be that important for this particular test. She pulled up her leg a little bit, holding it, before rolling over on the desk panting. Her pussy pulling on his cock getting tighter as she turned around on it so that she could face him and talk to him a little bit. Then put her leg down, lifting herself up a little off the desk, putting the one that was pent around the Aliens hip, helping her fuck her harder. She smiled a little bit looking at him . Cooing some as she looked at him. She let out a longer moan, her tits bouncing a little more as she fucked. She was wondering how sensitive his tail might be.

"Well, we'll discuss that later if you do well at your job." He smiled, tail curling up, pushing slowly into her ass. "You certainly do seem to enjoy doing the job, I'm honestly surprised you're not well practiced in sex giving how much you enjoy it." He dug his claws in slightly, scraping them gently down her sides. "You will be our last test subject, and you will work with me directly." He pulled out a small device, pressing it to her shoulder with a slight burn of pain, tattooing "13" into her flesh.

"Well I was Just 16 when I read that the ship would be coming to .. take applicants. And I dedicated myself to get the position. I knew they wanted people that hadnt done much.. so I gave up human boys, and just played with myself" Letting out a little more of a moan, biting her lip as the tail started going into her ass. OPne hand went to cup her breast, the other going down and grabbing the tail, trying to help more of it go in. She turned her face, causing her glasses to clink a little bit on the desk. Shuddering a bit in pleasure, and soon, cumming. Her pussy and ass spasaming on the cock and tail, squirting him with her juices, up his torso, smelling very, very pungent indeed.

He thrust more slowly, curving and caressing her walls within both holes. "I see, you must have had a real desire to work with the alien species." He smirked, the device spreading wider, placing another tat at the small of her back, a tramp stamp with a long barcode. "All right, now, I need to tell the others to leave, hiring is finished and we will be leaving very soon."

Ash smilled. getting up. She got dressed in a hurry. Deciding to leave the panties in the office. And pull up her shirt sleve like all the others to show the mark of pride that she had gotten in. And walk past the girls still waiting , and tried to get into the hallway before they were told that she was the last one. Smilling wide, thinking there might be a good canidate or two in that group. But there were only a few left anyway.

She would be led to a small waiting room, and a few moments later, the floor vibrated as they began their jump through space. Sarovir entered the room with a needle of silvery liquid. "Put out your arm, for the nerve alterations. Then we have your first test subject, a small one, but he may be rough."

Ash put her arm out, and winced a little bit at getting the injection. But stood up, a little anxcious. Wondering how many beasts there were on the jump ship. Wondering if they had decided to work on a station, or if the ship was where all the stuff would happen, traveling to remote systems that were not likley to ever get a jump gate built in. She let out a little bit of a moan wondering what sort of critter she was going to have... fun with.

He led her into a small produced habitat, a small room with with a floor of grass, a few trees, and a holographic sky above. "This creature may be somewhat familiar, a little hybrid we created from an earth animal. As we haven't replaced your womb, this will be sperm collection, and I'll replace it when we reach the main facility." At the press of a button, one wall opened, the creature that came out first appearing as a normal wolf. I then howled, it's mouth filled with glowing green slithering tentacles, more emerging from it's back, caressing her body as it's thick green canine cock emerged below it's body. "We need to see if the hybrid sperm are viable."

Ash smilled as the creature came out. Thinking it was a handome looking wolf. Then bit her lip a little bit as it turned into an eldritch creature. Wondering a little bit about what the utility of something like that would be. She giggled a little bit as its tenticles ran over her naked form. she reached out touching them, before reaching out with her other hand scratching it behind the ears, starting to get down to her knees, petting it a little bit, as she got down on all fours, getting under the wolf, and sucking on the harding cock a little bit, putting her ass up in the air a little bit.

His cock pulsed in her mouth, drooling strangly sour precum, his tentacles prodding at her pussy and ass, feeling her up. He soon pulled away, mounting her from behind, his tip rubbing at her pussy while his tentacles coiled around her midsection, pulling her sharply back as he powerfully thrust inside.

"The cum is sorta sour tasting... " as She arched her back, feeling the wolf going into her pussy, she raised one hand to a tenticle, and grabbed it, pulling on it a little bit as she rutted back with the animal. Currious if it was going to knot her. Not sure how much the animal had been changed. She knew though that reporting was part of the job. She licked around her mouth a little bit to see if she could get a better sense of the taste.

The beast eagerly pounded her slick cunt, copious precum making every thrust a lewd wet squelch. His member was strangely cold like his tentalces, two of which were now pushing into her ass, another rubbing her clit.

Ash moaned a little bit. "The cock and the tenticles feel a little bit cool. Not cold... but cool. Might not be good for stasis of mamalian sperm.. " Letting out a moan. Putting her hand down and and putting her hand to her pussy, bringing it up to her mouth. Giving it another taste. She arched her back a little bit more. Licking her fingers a little bit more , her head a little turned and looked back at her Tester, smilling at him, wondering if he was enjoying the show. She gave him a little bit of a wink. And started to think about how the precum was feeling in her pussy, if it was burrning, or anything like that.

It chilled her walls, but it didn't seem there were any harmful effects. He began thrusting harder, pushing his knot against her lower lips, his tentacles curling deep inside of her tight ass. He began caressing her breasts and slapping her ass with his tendrils. He actually seemed to be trying to pleasure here as well, very strange for a feral beast.

"Trying to make a pleasure pet for humans or something?" Guessing at a potential use for the creature. Biting her lip a little bit, She shooke her ass a little bit more, pushing back some, to try and get the knot inside her before it got too big to actually get into her. She let out a little bit more of a groan. She arched her back a little bit more and let out a little more of a howl, one hand going to her chest and pinching her nipple a little bit harder.

"Not for humans, for beings that go into heat, but don't want a mate that will impregnate them. But you're quite astute to notice." He smirked. The wolf thrust hard, forcing his knot inside her, flooding her womb with powerful jets of cold green seed, the tentacles throbbing as if in climax, but not releasing any seed. "As you can feel, he really helps tamp down their heat, without risk of pregnancy in most species. We only need to check for sperm for producing more of the creatures themselves."

She nodded at him, smiling a bit, sweating a little bit from her forehead. "Well Yes I can imagine it does....." With another giggle. She turned her head a little bit and kissed the creature on the muzzle a little bit, looking at the tentacles coming out of it. Her hand going back and petting the wolfs side a little bit. She wiggled her ass a little bit more moaning a little bit more. She bit her lip a little bit more. She gave a look back over to Voltonus giving him a smile. "Was it fun to watch?"

Back
Top Bottom