Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominant male with a penchant for psychopaths seeking prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepercell

Planetoid
Welcome to my parlor.​

I've long held a fascination for the people who align themselves towards the more extremities on the scale. As such, I am here to delve deeper in that topic.
History has taught me that I only tend to enjoy role plays where a clear D/s dynamic is present. Which is why I seek you who takes pleasure in playing the role of a submissive character. Power differences is FUN. I am heavily into Non-consensual, Force and general degradation of females. It's not for everybody so you need to know what you're getting yourself into.
But if what I say makes you intrigued, then by all means, keep reading. Chances are you are exactly what I am looking for.
Herein I shall post whatever strikes my fancy, the only common theme is that they will all share a twisted narration. Despair, depravity... Yet I hold my finger here, I truly despise one-dimensional characters. To play as and against. Humans are not so simple.

Now I shall lay down the rules.
  • No one liners. I am not here to write a novel but laziness is inexcusable.
  • I will post multiple times per week, not every day.
  • No godmodding.
  • Add to the plot. This is not a one-man show. Throw me a curve ball once in a while.
  • A strive to keep the typos to a minimum. English is not my native tongue.
  • And most importantly. HAVE FUN. You're a crucial part, otherwise I'd just write on my own.
  • Take a look at my Kinks. It is important that you share at least some of my Fav's.

My musings

Castle of glass
Setting: Medieval
[Kinks: Forced Incest, Physical and mental abuse, Sadism, I'd love it if we baked in Impregnation.]
This story takes us to the lives of two young nobles - Prince and Princess to be fair. They grew up in a time of war with a neighboring kingdom, and as privileged as they are, the effects of war is felt even in the safety of the castle they call their home. The brother, being the firstborn and a man, is quickly thrust into the bloodsplattered cruelty that is war. He is taught strategy, tactics, how to lead, fighting both armed and unarmed. Their father is a cruel man, stripping him of his youth even before he knew he had one. Completely devoid of emotions he only seeks to shape his son into a weapon.
But the story is not about war, just the effects and aftermath of it.

And the daughter? She is spared all these hardships. Being taught in how to be a proper lady, court intrigues and the likes. Where her brother received no affection, she received the double from a loving mother. The mother occasionally cries at night, for even though she bore a son, she is not allowed to love him.

The brother is furious with his sister, blaming her for all the pain he endures. He takes it out on her in various forms, emotional abuse, physical - all of it. Their rare playtime together often turns into him hurting her. He is obsessed with her, cannot help but hurt her. The love he harbors for her is equal to his hatred. For they do love each other, in a twisted form of way.
Such was their childhood until the brother is old enough to be taken on campaigns with their father.
Now they haven't seen each other for three years and the princess almost forgets how cruel her brother can be.
But wars do not last forever, after a series of victories, they emerge as lone victor. Our story starts with the brother coming home. How will the abuse take it's form now that they are both older?

I wrote this hastily to get the idea across, And now I want YOU to help me develop it! I have so many ideas of how their twisted relationship will take form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom