Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

((He should be kneeling. That way he can push off his knees. That's what she wanted))

She kept him going like this, enjoying the way he felt inside of her.

As the human continued thrusting his hips, and by extension his length inside of the drow, h reached around to grope her breasts, squeezing them in perfect time with each of his thrusts. He didn't sound short of breath even after going at this for a while; as though all his adventuring gave him stamina to spare.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice," she groaned, leaning back into him. The beautiful drow turned her head and kissed what she could of his face.

Cysma smiled weakly and continued concentrating on mating her, thrusting harder and harder into her, wanting her to come...

She moaned and it only took a little while longer for her to get off. She arched back into him and moaned as she came, her breasts feeling amazing after he'd toyed with them.

Cysma moaned out and came shortly after Hope did, coating her insides with his hot seed and mixing it with her elven fluids. He pulled himself out of her and let go of the drow, falling backwards onto the bed as he was awash in pleasure..."That...that was...wonderful..."

She smiled and rolled over, looking down at him. "I thought so too." Hope laid back and closed her eyes, just relaxing.

"You know, Hope..." Cysma said, "If you don't mind, I could travel with you. I wouldn't mind it if you travelled in the buff either." He suddenly blushed at what he had just said, wondering if Hope would think him a pervert. "I...I mean, that is..."

"In the buff?" She asked, unsure of what he meant. She tilted her head to the side, never having heard that term before. "I wouldn't mind traveling with you either. It might be nice to have someone to talk to."

"You know -- in the altogether, naked! As you say you prefer to be..." Cysma said. "You...you would not mind that, would you?"

"Ohh, I had never heard that term before. Well, if you think you would not be bothered by such things, as most humans are, then you are free to travel with me. Regardless of you would have been comfortable about it or not, however, I would have taken off my clothes the instant I was out of the town limits."

"R...really?" The adventurer's eyes lit up. "Then you'll be met with an admiring gaze as you travel...I hope that doesn't bother you." Even now he gazed over her naked form.

Back
Top Bottom