Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

Cysma's eyes widened at her offer. "Yes! Yes...I would very much like your help!" He exclaimed. "I thought you would think it strange for me to have an erection from seeing you naked..."

She smiled and sat on her bed, watching him, amused. "You need only to ask. The worst that could have happened was that I would have said no."

"May I ask what business you have here, Hope? This is the first time I've seen a naked drow..." He said as he stood in front of her as she sat on the bed, his penis being about eye-level with her now. "And...will you make love with me?"

She smiled. "I'm on a quest--searching for someone. Another Nakazuri. He's got a special marking." She shrugged the question of and smiled when he asked her that question. "Certainly."

"Well, I suppose I could help you find him..." Cysma said, sitting down next to her on the bed. He ran his hand across her black skin, feeling its texture and comparing it to his own. He avoided touching her more private areas, as he was still quite nervous.

Hope smiled softly, letting him touch her before she took his hands in hers and guided them to the areas he was avoiding.

"Oh!" Cysma looked surprised and nervous as she made him touch her more intimate areas. He softly began stroking her breasts in his hands. "Wow...they...they feel like...like..."

"Yes?" she asked, enjoying the way he stroked her breasts. "What do they feel like?" she asked, letting him do as he pleased.

"Umm...soft?" He said. "Like your skin..." Bravely, he traced one of his hands down her torso to touch her slit, shivering as he ran a finger over her opening.

Hope had never seen a man shiver when touching someone else. It was oddly attractive to her, so she quivered and felt her nipples harden with arousal. "Mmm, thanks."

As he touched her he unconsciously began to rub his own length with his free hand. He was desiring to be inside of her, though he had not realized it. "Are...are Nakazuri always this open about their bodies?"

"Okay then..." He backed away from her a bit, holding his erection in one hand. "Is there...any position or act you had in mind for this? I feel I owe it to you to do my best at this in return for letting me see you."

"I wonder if you've ever done this," she said, with a chuckle. "If you haven't had sex before I want you to face me. If you have, I have a very different idea."

"I have before...a few times." Cysma said. "And far between, too..." He admitted. He looked Hope in the eyes intently, wondering what she had in mind for him.

She smiled and kissed him softly. "I want you to get behind me and slowly push into my pussy, once we have a nice rhythm going, I want you to sit on your knees and pull me back with you," she said with a smile.

Cysma blushed a bit, feeling where Hope had kissed him. "Are you sure you would want to do that? I think I would want to face such a beautiful woman. This is my first time...with you."

"If you're lucky, you'll get a chance," she said, smirking. "You can face me another time. For now, this is what I want." Hope watched him, wondering what he would say.

"Another time? Will there even be another time?" Cysma asked, curious. However, he seemed that he was willing to do what Hope suggested, as he walked around her and stood behind her, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"There will be if you please me," Hope said with a smile. She got on her hands and knees, moving slowly, fluidly.

Standing behind her, Cysma carefully pressed his erection against the drow's rear and guided it into her pussy, pushing himself inside of her as far as he could go. "Ohh...I haven't...done this in a while, to be honest..." He then began to pump himself in and out of her as best he could.

Hope moaned softly and started to breathe more heavily. It felt good to have him inside of her. He wasn't as big as some of her partners had been, but it was refreshing to have someone who didn't feel like he was stretching her so that she felt she might split apart. She let him get his rhythm back and then looked over her shoulder. "Let's move back together," she groaned.

Cysma nodded at her suggestion, and sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling Hope along with him. He didn't notice how loose she felt around his length, perhaps because of how experienced his partners normally were.

She squeezed her thighs together and bounced on his dick. "Mmmm, thrust up into me," she moaned.

"Ungh...I...I will try..." And he did. Cysma did the best he could trying to thrust himself in and out of her while she was sitting on him. It was an unusual experience for the adventurer.

Back
Top Bottom