Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

She raised an eyebrow at him. "Who are you?" Hope may have been trusting, but she was not foolish. "What do you want with me?" she asked.

"Oh! I...I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Cysma. Cysma Winheim, adventurer at your service." He bowed politely. "And you are...?" He turned towards the city gate, expecting her to come into the city as well.

"You may call me Hope," she said, following after him, still suspicious. She carried her small pack with her, keeping only necessities on her person. "You did not answer me, Cysma. What is your business with me? Surely you do not help every traveler you come across just because you heard a noise?"

"Hope...well, I just wanted to help out a woman as beautiful as yourself. It's called chivalry. I am even offering to buy you a room at the best inn if you need one." He found an empty patch of land and pulled a shovel out of his bag, and began digging.

"The point of taking him to town was to get him his last rites and a coffin. However, I might be willing to take you up on your offer to buy me a room at an inn. Chivalry allows for this, does it not?" she tilted her head and waited for him, amused by his shovel.

"Er...yes. Of course." Cysma blushed lightly, putting his shovel away and heading into town with her. He soon found the best inn available and bought Hope a room, handing her her room key. "All right, that should do it..."

"Thank you, very much," she said softly. "I appreciate your efforts," she said, immediately removing her crimson outfit. She tossed it aside without a thought once she was in the room. Her body was completely on display for him. Her long, shapely legs connected in a tight, round bottom that was very pleasing to look at. Her skin was incredibly smooth, her back and shoulders appealing as well. She turned to face him and her large breasts came into view, their perfect shape and perkiness was wonderful. She was as firm as the most delicious of fruit and she looked like a slender goddess before him, her hair catching aflame in the sunlight. She smiled at him and then headed toward a window to look upon the world.

Cysma gasped as she had quickly undressed. "H-Hope...you're...why did you get naked!?" He went to shut the door to keep her from prying eyes, except for his own. "What's going on?" He couldn't help but look her up and down; she was so gorgeous after all...

She smiled and chuckled at his horrified face. "I am a Nakazuri drow. Clothing is repulsive to me. We believe that the bodies with which we are blessed are masterpieces. To cover them is reprehensible. I don't know how you can do it," she said, shrugging and walking away from her window toward him. "Does it offend you so, to see my body? Because at the river, I'm sure you must have seen something, and you had no qualms there."

"It...it's not that! I just...I never thought that a woman would ever show her body to me so freely..." He hanged his head in shame. "Any other time I tried to see a naked woman, I would only get in trouble...so I thought women don't like to be seen by anyone..."

"The women of your world are strange creatures," she commented absently. "But I believe they want to be seen. How could they not? They want the beauty of their bodies to be appreciated, but for some reason, these women have to choose who they show it to. I suppose it's admirable in a way, but covering what the gods have given you is shameful."

"Ah...is that what the Nakazuri believe?" He asked. "I...I'm just a little bit surprised. The only other time women were this open with their bodies was when I was a contender in a monster arena..." He was getting an erection from seeing her naked, but it was well hidden under his chainmail. "Please...let me take another look at you..."

Hope nodded and turned around for him, slowly, letting him see every angle of her beautiful body. "Like so?"

Cysma's breathing was getting a little heavier as he looked at her. "Yes...I am very grateful that you let me see your beautiful body..." And he was quite curious about the drow as well. Were her nipples black like the rest of her skin? Did drow lack body hair like their elven brethren said they did? He looked to her breasts, and to her crotch, for these answers, though he wondered what her reaction would be to him paying so much attention to these parts.

Her nipples were a lighter brown, matching her lips' soft tone. There was a tinge of pink in them as well. Her pussy was perfectly smooth, as though she'd never been troubled by the appearance of any hair in her entire life. She was perfectly smooth, like a flower petal. "Is this sort of scrutiny something men of your race take part in often?" she asked. Her tone was more curious than accusatory, but somehow she got the feeling he'd be offended. "Men of my race appreciate the body every day, but I don't believe they spend so much time on one part in particular."

"Oh, I'm sorry, miss..." Cysma said, blushing quite visibly. "I...I'm just not used to seeing those parts, even though I would like to. Umm...hey...are you travelling around here? If you are...I wouldn't mind coming along with you...it would increase our chances of survival." That, and he wanted to enjoy her naked body more. "Wow, umm...it's kind of warm in here, isn't it?" It was for Cysma; chainmail armor did that.

"It must be all of those coverings," Hope said, a look of compassion on her face. "Why don't you remove some? I'd be glad to help. You've no need for them in here," she said.

"Umm...you wouldn't mind that, would you?" Cysma asked. Of course she wouldn't; she's naked herself. He pulled off his chainmail armor and equipment until he was down to a simple tunic. The bulge in his shorts was now quite prominent. He blushed and tried to hide it from her, watching how her body moved as she did.

Once the armor was gone, Hope could see his erection. She smiled, proud of what her body had inspired. She came to him and removed his tunic. "Come now, all of it must go. There is no need for it now."

"Umm...really?" Cysma wasn't used to this, but this may be his chance! He turned around and reluctantly slid off the rest of his clothing before turning back to face her, now completely nude. He tried to cover his erection with his hands, but attempting to do so was futile, so he let his hands go to his size and he faced Hope with all six inches of his erect penis, slightly larger than a normal human's.

She smiled, glad to gaze upon his body. Hope had never really seen any males but those of the Nakazuri. His was interesting, though his cock was a little smaller than many Nakazuri men. Somehow, it was more appealing that way. "See? Your body is wonderful. It was made to be appreciated by the eyes of the world." She smiled and wondered what was on his mind now.

"You...you think so? You think I should be like this?" Cysma didn't know what to say about that; it was quite a new idea for him. Still, there was something appealing about standing naked before a beautiful woman, naked herself. "In my society, a man isn't allowed to show his penis, nor is a woman allowed to expose her nipples or vagina...How do the Nakazuri feel about the showing off of those parts in particular?" He asked curiously. His fingers twitched as he thought about touching Hope's smooth lovely skin.

"The body is a work of art. Every piece of it makes up the whole. We are encouraged to show off our bodies and take good care of them," she answered, tilting her head to the side. He certainly asked a lot of questions, didn't he?

Cysma was curious by nature as an adventurer; it was what drove him to explore the world. "Just one more question...how do you Nakazuri deal with this?" He pointed to his erection. "What would you let me do with it?" He held it by the base with both his hands, as if presenting it to her. He hoped Hope would get the message of what he was desiring.

Cysma's question brought a quick grin to her face. "I believe we do the same thing you humans do," she said, coming close to him. "Would you like my help?" she asked, tilting her fiery head to the side.

Back
Top Bottom