Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

"Yoko...are you okay?" Zayle seemed concerned that she was squirming beneath him. He tried to take it easy on her because of this, as he had forgotten that the average drow's penis was larger than a human's. "Please, if it hurts, tell me, and I'll stop."

"I..I'm fine," she moaned. "It just takes some getting used to is all," she said softly. "I'll tell you if I'm hurting, Zayle. No need to worry about that."

"All right then." He said, and continued to penetrate her at a faster rate. Each time he brought himself out, the rune on his shaft could be seen glowing with an inner light. This glow became more and more prominent as his excitement built.

Once she got used to it, Yoko began to thoroughly enjoy herself. She arched again, moaning fairly loudly as she clenched the sheets. Her body was quickly reaching it's climax, and his glow nearly went unnoticed, but she managed to keep enough of her passion in check to notice that. She closed her eyes after awhile, however, the pleasure becoming too much.

Zayle's breathing soon got heavy; he felt that he would be finished soon. He moved his hands from beside Yoko to on her body, specifically, to her breasts, and grasped them in both hands.

She moaned softly and felt her heart racing. Yoko was so close that almost as soon as he put his hands on her, she came and moaned softly. "Oh, gods...I'm cumming," she said softly.

Zayle nodded as best as he could, which wasn't much considering that his body was being engulfed in pleasure. He finally moaned out again as his climax came, and he poured his drow seed into her tunnel...

She came as he filled her and moaned loudly as she came. She'd never felt so much pleasure after sleeping with a man, and now she felt as though all of her energy was gone. "Oh, gods.."

Zayle wasn't panting after he was finished. In fact, he felt more alive than before. "Wow, it's...it's happened again!" He exclaimed. As he pulled out of her, his rune shimmered one last time before going back to normal. "How are you feeling yourself, Yoko?"

"Satisfied," she teased, "but exhausted. I need some rest. Will you put me back in my bed?" she asked, already feeling like the second she blinked, she'd be out for the night.

"Yes...very well then." He kissed her on the cheek and put her onto her bed, puling the covers over her. He then went down to the bar to look for something to do, nearly but not quite forgetting to put on his loincloth.

Not caring that she wasn't clothed, Yoko slipped into a very deep sleep in the soft bed. "

Downstairs, the barmaid greeted Zayle with a weary smile. "Hello, again. Can I help you with something?" She asked.

"Well, sure." Zayle said. "Are you still serving drinks here?" He looked around to see if anyone else was at the bar.

"For awhile," she said with a small smile. It had been a long day, and it was refreshing to have such a respectful customer. "What can I get you, traveler?"

"Hmm...do you have any fruity drinks? I have a craving for those." Zayle said, smiling weakly. As he ordered a drink, he was thinking about how best to spend his energy...

"Of course. I'll be right back with it, sir." She smiled and left, her hips swaying in an innately seductive way as she moved.

Zayle looked interested in the way the barmaid moved her hips, and got himself a bit aroused at the sight. He then realized, however, that he didn't have any way of paying for the drink...

The barmaid returned to him with a fruity flavored rum and set it before him. "Enjoy it, sir. Be sure to tell me if ya need anything else." That said, she sashayed away, her hips working it as she walked to other tables to clear them.

Meanwhile, just outside of the city, a chainmail-clad human adventurer named Cysma was investigating the area just outside the city walls for a noise he had heard. He was 5'10", short light-brown hair, hazel eyes, and a lean build hidden under his armor.

Hope was coming out of a river, her body dripping with water. Near by, there was a corpse. He looked to be a thief. She'd used magic on him, since she didn't carry weapons. The noises Cysma had heard were coming from her battle with the thief. The beautiful drow dried herself off on a towel she'd stolen from his pack. She dug into her own pack once she was dry and groaned as she pulled out a red outfit she'd bought off some strange woman. The idea of covering her body was repulsive to her, but at least the outfit was nice, and it showed off more of her body than most clothes available to women. Rolling her eyes, she put it on and combed out her crimson hair, headed for town.

"Hey!" A voice called out to Hope's left. It was Cysma, catching up to her, his chainmail clinking with each step. "I heard noises coming from this direction. Any idea what was going on here?"

"Yes. That man tried to rob and murder me. I defended myself," she said, crossing her arms. "Is there something I can help you with?" she asked.

"Actually, I was looking to ask the same question." He said, looking her over. He had seen her naked when she had come out of the water, and he liked what he saw. Certainly something he wouldn't mind seeing again. "Do you need anything?"

She raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he was thinking. Hope was a beautiful woman, but she hated when that was the only reason people did things for her--unless she really needed them to do something for her. She saw the way he was looking at her, and it clicked. He'd seen her naked. It made her smile. So he liked her body, huh? She liked to show it, but she wanted him to feel like he'd earned the sighting. "Hmm, well, you can carry that corpse into town for me. He needs to be buried."

"In town!? We can't just bury it out here somewhere!? Yes...let's carry a dead body into town..." Cysma wasn't sure what kind of woman Hope was, but he would go out of his way to impress her. He pulled out a bag that was attached to his belt, and began fitting the corpse into it. Amazingly, he was able to stuff the entire body inside, and the bag wasn't nearly large enough to fit something that size in it! It was as if the contents of the bag were kept in a pocket dimension of some sort. "All right...where do we take it?"

Back
Top Bottom