Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

Yoko had, in fact, had the drink he'd gotten for her. It was part of the reason she'd been able to fall asleep so easily. When she felt him sit on her bed, however, she was slowly awakening. "Mmmh? Oh, hi Zayle," she said with a little yawn. "How did the loincloth work in town?" she asked, sitting up.

"Well, I didn't get into trouble." He said to her. "Are there any universities in this city? We could be looking for a scholar, unless there's something else you would rather do first." Zayle smiled warmly to Yoko. "Did you enjoy your nap, by the way?"

She smiled. "Naps are always lovely. Especially when I don't have to worry about my safety. Thank you for bringing me a drink, by the way. It was really nice of you." She stretched a little and then shook her head. "Universities don't allow visitors at this time of day. We can go tomorrow morning and look for one. Another place to look would be the church. Clergy members have access to books. Besides," Yoko said, tilting her head with a little grin. "Didn't I make you a promise?"

"Oh, you're right." Zayle said, nearly blushing as he had nearly forgotten. "Do you...need something to get into the mood?" He asked, standing beside the bed she was in, facing towards her.

She smiled softly and untied her hair from the braid, her hair flowing out in gentle waves. "I have a theory. Since you haven't seen me naked very often, you might undress me in a way that shows how much you really want to see me. But I don't let very many people see me that way, so you have to show some reverence. If you do that, I'm sure I'll get there faster.

"Hmm...that's a strange request, but it's a request I will take nonetheless." Zayle waited for her to stand up before he slowly lifted up her sleeping shirt over her head and away from her body before stepping back to admire her nude form. "I don't know if that's what you were expecting, though." He said.

She chuckled. "Well, something a little more ceremonious than that, but what's done is done. You can explore my body with your hands if you like. I have a feeling you wouldn't covet it like others might."

"Hmm...perhaps." Zayle smiled and ran his hands up and down her skin, as he hadn't known what a lightskinned person felt like. Of course, he stopped to carress her breasts and slit when he came to them.

She smiled and moaned softly as he spent extra time with her breasts and her slit. The rest of her felt sublime when he touched her. "Mmm, that feels good," she moaned softly.

"You have very nice skin." Zayle responded. "Have you ever been with a man before?" He asked, wondering how many she's been with, considering her good looks. "And I don't mean just travelled with." He leaned in to roll his tongue over the middle of one of her breasts.

"A few, but not many," she said, letting him trail his tongue on her skin. It felt so good that she shivered at his touch.

"A few? Then you must have had to turn down a lot of men." He smiled and sat down on the opposite bed, pulling her down with him. "Who do you want to be on top?"

"I have turned down my fair share of men," Yoko said softly, still blushing a bit. She came down with him when they sat down and she thought for a moment. "Well, what way would be easiest to see a reaction from? That is kind of the point."

"Well yes, it is." Zayle said, snapping his fingers as he remembered this. "Most likely if it was me. But I need some help." After all, seeing naked women alone wasn't enough to get a Nakazuri an erection...

She smiled at him and kissed his lips softly. "What do you need me to do?" she asked.

Zayle looked happy as he returned the kiss. "I'm pretty sure you've been wanting to touch me, correct? No points for guessing where you should touch me..." He put a hand on her shoulder. "And I'd like to feel you as well."

"You may touch me," she said softly, her hands running down his dark chest to his member. She felt his large, long shaft, running her fingers up and down slowly. She felt him harden a bit and then grasped him, stroking him gently.

"Hmm...a shame I had to cover up, as a lot of girls seemed that they wanted to see this when I was out for a walk." He said to her. In a few moments, Yoko would be seeing his penis fully erect for the first time. The rune looked more fleshed-out (no pun intended) in this state.

"Well it's no wonder. You do have a magnificent member, and the girls who want to see have probably never seen anything like you or it before."

Somehow, it felt different when a non-Nakazuri complimented him. He had to pause for a while before he spoke again. "You have some very nice features as well..." He ran a hand up her leg and stroked it over her slit, intending to get her excited enough for him to mount her.

She moaned softly as his hand trailed up her leg to her slit. "Mmmm, really?" she asked, already getting wet. "Like what?"

"Your hair is well-kept, your body shape is pleasing to the eye, with all of the curves that a male looks for, your breasts appear ample enough to be able to feed young, and it would seem you have the charming personality to go with this great body." Zayle said naturally, none of this sounding forced. He stood in front of her and gently pulled her legs apart.

Oddly enough, it wasn't the action of Zayle spreading her legs that made her blush. It was what he'd said. Ordinarily, she might have felt like an artist or a scholar were examining her body, but something about Zayle's description made her feel beautiful. Yoko smiled softly and brought him down to kiss her once more. She was wet now and just waiting for him to enter.

Zayle pressed the tip of his length against her inner thigh when she brought his head down to kiss, and when she finished, he pressed it inside of her as far as he could go, which may be pretty far considering. He then began to pump himself in and out of her at a steady rhythm, holding onto her hips for support.

Yoko gasped softly as he entered her. She'd never felt anyone like him before and she wasn't sure if she wanted to feel him now--he was so big! She was stretching to fit him inside of her and it was a little painful. Still, she'd never felt so full in her life, and she wondered what it would be like once he started moving in her. It didn't take long to find out. She moaned softly as the pain dulled and he started to thrust into her, his steady rhythm causing her to arch her back and squirm beneath him.

Back
Top Bottom