Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

"Well..." Zayle said, "Would you like me to help you with your bath?" He asked, looking at her in the water. "Also, I think I may have discovered something about my runic mark..."

"Well...you could wash my back for me?" Then, she heard him say he found something out about his rune mark. "Oh? What did you find out about it?" she asked.

Zayle moved behind her from where she sat in the tub, and knelt down to reach her back. "The jailer woman wanted me to do a sexual favor with her in exchange for my freedom. After it was over, I felt invigorated. I feel like my physical and magical strengths have been amplified!"

Yoko chuckled and looked over her shoulder at him, moving her hair aside. "And has this happened to you before after sex?" she asked, setting aside the gross offense for the moment.

"After it, yes..." Zayle said, waiting for Yoko to move so that he could reach her back. "I would guess that it seems to draw strength from it..."

Interesting," she said, moving a bit so Zayle could reach her back. "I wonder what that means for you," she said, leaning against the other end of the tub, her breasts pressed against the metal. "You haven't always had it, right? At least I think that's what I thought you said."

"No, I haven't always had it. It just appeared on me one morning." He explained, going to wash down Yoko's back. "It would seem that the rune absorbs energy, in this case sexual energy, and turns it into power for me..."

"How interesting," she said softly, finding it soothing to have someone wash her back for her. "I think that we should go to the archives and find a scholar to help us figure out what the symbol means. Maybe it will help us understand the power it has."

"Hmmm...but is there a scholar that would want to see my penis?" Zayle asked sincerely, considering he had gotten in trouble for something similar. "And Yoko...would you like to...ah, never mind."

"Hmmm, if we could find a female scholar, I'm sure she wouldn't object," she thought aloud. She noted his reluctance to ask his question of her and turned around. "Would I like to what?"

"Well..." Zayle blushed. "My getting a physical and magical boost from sex is just a hypothesis at this point. I would like to, you know...verify it...and why do you think a female scholar wouldn't mind seeing me?"

Yoko had never seen Zayle blush. It was rather amusing when the shoe was on the other foot. His request, however, was one that made her blush a little too. "You...you want me?" she asked. Her mind was, however, firm enough to absorb his other question and answer it. "Because a woman is more attracted to man than a man is. It won't bother her so much because it's something she'll want to see."

"Well, only if you want to, that is." Zayle wasn't too sure of himself now. "You're the only human that's tolerated my nudity today, so you seemed the most likely. I'm not expecting you to sleep with anyone the first day you meet them, but..." But he didn't really have anything to say after that.

"Huh, you really want to, huh?" She smiled softly. "Tell you what. How about we rest for a little while, and later, I'll help you test your theory? Right now, I just want to wash up and take a little nap. Is that fair?"

"I accept. I will give you room to breathe for now." Zayle said, getting up and heading over to the door, going to put on his newly made loincloth. "I will return later." He said, and then was out the door.

"Try to stay out of trouble," she called, teasing him. When he was gone she sat back in the tub and relaxed, slowly washing her body and wondering what it would feel like to have him touching her.

In the outside world, women gasped and blushed when they saw Zayle walking in the streets. They wondered what was beneath the cloth, and some were brave enough to try. When an old woman called out to him, she kindly asked him to consider buying some fruit. Her daughter, however, who was nearby, wanted to see him, so she sent her little cousin over to tug on the cloth. A few women got a quick eyeful and the old woman chastised the girl, apologizing.

This was just one of the many ways women would test Zayle.

Zayle didn't get upset when the girls tried to peek under his loincloth. He thought that they were wanting to see him in his natural state. The drow even wandered back into the tavern and hoped his appearance would be acceptable now, and went to the barmaid to see what he could do for a drink. He also wanted to get one for Yoko.

The barmaid was a bit suspicious of the drow, but relieved to see that he was dressed, at least a little this time. "I'm sorry about before sir, but I was so surprised! It's not really sanitary to have a naked person walk around my establishment either. I've got to be very careful, you know." She prepared his drink and one for Yoko. "You may bring them up, so long as you bring the glasses back down."

That said, the barmaid went back to her work.

"No hard feelings then," Zayle said, relieved. He took the two drinks upstairs to his and Yoko's room and set them on a table inside. He looked to see what Yoko was doing before he left again and headed out for the marketplace to see what was on sale.

Yoko had been drying off when Zayle brought the drinks in. "Thank you," she told him, as she combed out her clean hair and started to braid it. He was gone before she came back out. She shrugged and kept at her routine, glad to be in an inn again, instead of the forest.

A group of women were at a booth that sold different kinds of cloth at the market place and they were all relatively young, naive in nature. The saw Zayle and started whispering amongst themselves, blushing and giggling. They followed one brave young girl from the group who came to him and they all made a half-circle around him as the leader asked, "Excuse me sir...but...we were just wondering...would you mind showing us what's beneath your cloth?"

Zayle looked to see if Yoko was still naked when he came in, and took an admiring look at whatever she was willing to show him before leaving again.

When he was in the market, he was surprised to see the girls interested in him, and moreso that they approached him, and their request. "But...I would be arrested for indecent exposure, wouldn't I?" He responded to them.

"We won't tell a soul," she promised, the rest of the girls nodding. "And none of us will scream or make a scene. We just want a little peek at it, that's all," she said quickly, hoping he would say yes.

Zayle looked to each of the girls, seeming to sense that beared no ill will. When he was sure of that, he unceremoniously removed his loincloth for the girls to see. "Is this what you wanted?" He wondered if their perception of him would change with the rune he had on his penis, hopefully not for the worse.

A few gasped, but quickly stifled the noise. It was unlike anything they'd ever seen. Was that the kind of thing that was supposed to go inside of them? One caught an authority figure coming and motioned for him to cover back up. "Thank you for telling us that story sir," one of them said and the rest of them nodded in thanks as well, leaving Zayle alone, and probably confused.

Yoko, by this time was stretched out on one of the large beds in the room. Her body was clothed in a long sleeping shirt, though she wore nothing underneath. She was sleeping under the covers of her bed peacefully, and very glad for the break in her travels.

"What? What story?" Zayle was confused as he put his loincloth back on. The sun was getting low in the sky, so he decided he ought to return to the rented room, as nothing in the marketplace caught his eyes or was affordable to him.
He returned to the room several mintures later to see Yoko asleep. He looked to see if she had that drink he set out for her, and went to consume his own as he came over to Yoko, discarding his loincloth for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom