Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

She smirked. Well, if this one was a little late, who would fault her? She could claim he'd been afraid. "Alright, stay still, This will only take a few minutes," she said, setting her weapon on the floor by her feet as she got on her knees. She began to stroke his cock, smiling at the mark. What an interesting fellow.

Yoko couldn't help but stare. They were all very different when their clothes were off. In truth, she really didn't need to see so much of them at once, but she couldn't help but stare. She walked away after seeing that none of them were Zayle. "These men aren't him...he's got a special marking on him," she said softly.

Zayle was surprised to see that the guard woman was touching him there. He opened his mouth to protest, but decided against it at the last moment. He wanted to get out for good behavior, after all.

The warden sighed and sent the drow away. "All right then, miss. I'm not going to let you leave here until I search you thoroughly. Take off those clothes." He said with an air of authority.

She frowned and looked away, slowly setting down her weapons and stripping for the warden. She pulled off her skirt first, and then her corset and then turned away from him as she pulled off her panties and her green shirt, tossing them to the side. She covered her breasts with an arm and her pussy with a hand. "Alright, fair enough?" Yoko asked, still not looking at the man. Her long, shapely legs were bare now. Her slender frame and smooth tanned skin were on display and and her large breasts were hardly covered. Her hair was still in its loose ponytail, but she wouldn't remove the ribbon that held it there.

The guard smirked as he didn't fight back and continued to stroke him until he was hard.

The warden went carefully through all of her clothing, even her undergarments, checking to see if anything was being concealed. He then looked her over. "You're not hiding anything under those arms, are you?" He asked sincerely, also sounding as though he were accusing her.

The drow moaned softly as the guard stroked his sensitive penis. He held it out from between the bars. "That...that feels good." His penis began growing erect as it was touched.

"Quiet, you," she hissed. When he was hard enough, she took his tip into her mouth and started to suck. She hadn't had anything in such a long time she was just giddy for it.

"What could I be hiding?" she asked, staring at him incredulously. He'd all but sniffed her panties as he combed through her items. This was a bit much.

Zayle felt a little bit hurt when the guard told him not to speak, so he made no sound except for some heavy breathing as she took him in her mouth. This must have been quite the sight for anyone that might have been watching, a guard sucking off a prisoner through the bars.

Yoko stood before the warden, hoping he would let her go. This was a little over-the-top, and she had let him know so.

"All right then. You may go." The warden said as he handed her clothes back to her by the armload. She would need to move her arms to take them, of course...

The guard kept at Zayle, sucking harder as she started to bob her head up and down his big, long cock. She moaned softly and kept at him, wanting him to cum in her mouth.

Yoko glared at the man before her and took a few steps closer so that he wouldn't see anything when she took her clothes. She pressed them against her body and then turned away from him, not particularly caring if he saw her sweet little ass. She put her clothes back on, one garment at a time and only turned back to him when she was finished. "If Zayle is turned in, there's a marking on his penis," she said, taking her weapons and putting them back in their place. "Please send him back to me if he's here." She frowned and left the warden's office, not knowing the peril her friend was facing...if it could really be called that.

Zayle found himself enjoying this favor he was doing for this female guard, if being sucked off could be considered doing something. He unconsciously put his hands on her head and began running his fingers through her hair.

Though she didn't want him to do it, she let him get away with it. She kept sucking him, her head moving faster and faster, her body never stopping.

Zayle grasped the bars in front of him tightly as he felt his pleasure build, and at last he orgasmed his hot elven seed down her throat. Though it couldn't really be seen, his runic marking had been glowing dimly while his penis was inside of her mouth.

The guard swallowed his cum greedily and then opened the cell door, throwing some prison clothes at him. "Wear this. The warden requested your appearance. Keep your mouth shut and don't you even think of trying to escape." She glared at him and then waited for him to get his clothes on before she led him to the warden.

Yoko was just leaving the warden's office, in a huff when she saw the guard leading another drow. Could it be? "Zayle?"

Zayle had bent the bars pretty badly while the guard was servicing him. Even he was surprised; he never had the strength to do such a thing before!

A while later he came back to Yoko at last, forced to wear a prison uniform as there wasn't anything else. He looked upset and insulted that he was forced to wear clothes. "Well, somehow I think I managed to bribe my way out..." He said to the adventuress. "Please, I want to take this off..."

"The warden said that I could take you with me as long as we got some clothes for you. You'll have to keep those on until we get back to the inn and figure something out." Yoko nodded to the guard who pushed the drow forward cruelly and then left, not caring to stick around for any conversation that might follow. "Are you alright, Zayle?" she asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I...I'm fine actually. In fact, I've never felt better..." Zayle said. He had felt a renewed sense of strength and power ever since that experience with the guardess. "But...I am insulted to be forced to wear clothes. I want to get rid of them...quickly. To the inn, please."

"Fair is fair. I need a bath anyway," she said, shivering at the thought of that man looking at her, trying to see her body was repugnant. She took Zayle's hand in hers and started walking with him to the inn. Once they were there, she got a room for the two of them. Once they were in the room, she told Zayle he could take off his clothes. "I think we could get away with just having you cover your penis and your behind. If we can make some kind of loin cloth from the material of your prison clothes, it should be enough to keep them off your back and let you walk around town." She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Would that be alright?"

The drow threw off his prison clothes as if they were on fire the moment Yoko told him he could take them off, then heard what she had to say. "Hmmm...I don't really agree with it much, but I suppose I can handle a simple loincloth." He took his prison uniform and began the process of crafting a small loincloth out of them.

"You only have to wear it when you're out in public. When we're not in town you don't have to worry about it anymore. You should still have it though. Just in case." She smiled and sighed in relief now that it was settled. "I'm going to take a bath, if you need me," she said, heading into the bathroom. She ran a bath for herself as she undressed and combed out her hair.

Zayle looked relieved when she told him this. He looked to Yoko as she undressed. "Yoko...this...this is the first time I've seen you naked..." He said. "The first time you revealed your true body to me..." He hoped she would turn to face him, and let him see all of her.

Yoko blushed and looked over her shoulder at him. "I-I thought you were busy," she said, hugging herself. Her form was pleasing to the eye, and her soft skin caught the light beautifully, but she wondered at his tone. What was he hoping for? "I...I just wanted to get a bath, that's all. It's not something I normally do." She turned her eyes to him, still blushing as she turned her body. Somehow, however, it didn't feel disgusting when she let her arms fall to her sides. Her large breasts faced him, her sensitive nipples slightly stiff. They were the same color pink as her lips. She looked away as she was sure his eyes would travel up and down her body and she felt uncomfortable. Not like before, but just because it wasn't normal for her to do. Her womanhood was shaved, and she wondered if that would be offensive to him.

"You have a very beautiful body. I'm surprised you'd want to cover up something so stunning." Zayle said. He didn't mean it in a sexual way, though he did find her body sexually pleasing. His tone of voice made him sound like he was complimenting a painter's masterpiece rather than the body of a woman he wanted to have sex with. To Nakazuri elves, the body was a natural work of art, and wearing clothes to them was like draping a tarp over a masterpiece sculpture: it defeated the purpose of its very existence. He wouldn't find it offensive at all of her being shaved, as elves never have body hair. Since he was used to being around them, naked women don't automatically turn on Zayle just because they're naked; it was suggestive gestures and movements that got him aroused.

She looked up at him and blushed softly. "I..I cover it up so that people don't attack me. Even when I'm dressed I garner unwanted attention. I just feel uncomfortable without them unless I'm doing something that doesn't require them. She shrugged. "It's really not that I don't like my body. It's just that I feel strange without covering it."

Zayle shrugged. "Well, I just got arrested for indecent exposure myself here. I think the problem is that you are at the wrong kinds of places. If you were at a Nakazuri town, you could go without clothing all day and night and no one would care." He smiled. "I invite you to visit my hometown."

"I don't know if I'd be comfortable there either," she said with a chuckle. "But I appreciate the gesture. And maybe I'll take you up on it some time." That said, she stepped into the soapy water and sank into the warmth of it, enjoying the way it eased her. "Mmm, this is nice," she said. "Is there anything else you wanted from me?"

Back
Top Bottom