Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

Zayle sighed and took his penis in his hand and began to empty the contents of his bladder. It was apparently very full, as it took him a long time to go, or perhaps he might not be used to doing this with someone watching.

Though she didn't notice any reaction herself, she did note the size of his huge dick and enjoyed watching him hold it. She could have passed on the aspect of watching him pee, however.

After finishing, Zayle continued to hold his penis in his hand for a bit. "Did you...did you see anything?" He asked. "If not, we can go back to the road."

Yoko blushed a little and nodded. "I didn't notice anything. We...we should get back to the road," she said with a smile.

He did so and soon the two of them were back on the road. He felt like walking in front of her at times, or at least beside her, as he didn't feel in danger.

(If you don't have any other events planned for their walk to town, we could skip to when they arrive...)

After about a half hour's worth of travel, Yoko and Zayle were coming upon the town. She smiled when she saw it, feeling more at home here than in the forest. Rightly so, for it was clear that she didn't belong there like Zayle did. She glanced over at him and remembered that he would cause quite a fiasco by walking around like that...with no clothes. "Umm...I'm not sure how smoothly this will go, so if you feel threatened by someone, let me know and I'll help any way I can." She smiled and caught herself staring again before she shook it off and guided him into the town.

"Yes, that's right. Unfortunately humans have yet to accept the body in its natural state." Zayle said with a frown. "It is most troublesome for me to visit human towns...but hopefully I can get by with your help."

She smiled nervously and then nodded for him to follow her. It wasn't so much that she hadn't accepted the human form like this--she just wasn't used to it. Clothes really did make her feel more comfortable, especially now, as she walked through town with Zayle. There were many eyes on her, but they all easily switched back and forth between the two, and it seemed that time simply stopped when they walked by someone as everyone stared, shocked by what they saw.

"Where do you need to go, Zayle?" she asked.

Zayle looked rather confused at the reactions he was getting from the people around him. His people accepted the unclothed body as natural and had no problems with it, so one could imagine why he would be confused. "I thought you said there might have been someone that could help me discover the meaning of the runic marking." He said in response to Yoko's question. "If we could find this person..."

"Well, we'll have to ask around, but we might need to find you a place to rest up for a bit. If I can ask around first, there's less of a chance that we'll attract trouble. Some people might be offended," she said, looking for the nearest inn.

"All right. That will work." Zayle said, looking to a nearby inn and tavern and heading inside. "Is there a room for two available?" He asked the barmaid behind the counter.

The maid behind the counter smiled, it not being terribly uncommon for her to see men in her inn without shirts. She hadn't been looking when he came in, however, and couldn't know that he was naked. Yoko could already feel the implications of this and wondered if she should just stop it now. Unfortunately, she could do no such thing. The pretty barmaid with cinnamon skin and beautiful ebony hair smiled and nodded. "Of course, sir, I'll show you up in just a..." she trailed off as she came around the counter to see that he was stark naked. She screamed and covered her eyes, blushing fiercely. It wasn't often that she got business from drow, but now she was glad that she didn't. She screamed for help and before Yoko could protest, the local law enforcement was in the building, taking Zayle prisoner for indecent exposure and leading him out. Helplessly, Yoko followed after them, occasionally detained by the crowds.

Zayle was still quite surprised and confused that the lady reacted to him like this, and he tried telling the guards he did nothing wrong. He struggled to break free from their grip, but when he was informed that he could be charged with resisting arrest as well, he went quietly after that, and relucantly followed the guards to wherever they were taking him. Hopefully they could sort this all out eventually.

Yoko followed after them, but they were soon out of her sight, so she had to ask her way to the prison to save her new traveling companion. He'd never been unkind, nor had he deserved to be carted away in such a violent manner, but she had to admit that she could have tried to talk him into at least wearing some clothing. She wondered if they would be cruel to him and hoped not. She quickly came up with a story to protect her friend and proceeded to ask for the warden.

As he was thrown into a holding cell, Zayle looked around nervously to the other cells. He felt uncomfortable to be around criminals, and he called for the guards in a desperate plea for help. When his cries fell on deaf ears, he sat back on the makeshift bed in the cell and stared at the floor, feeling all but helpless.

Growling under her breath, Yoko rushed along a corridor with a female guard to see the warden. As she came to the door, she collected her thoughts so that her argument wouldn't seem contrived. She waited as the guard knocked on the door and for the warden to make his appearance.

The tall prison warden came out and stood before Yoko with his arms crossed. "Tell me what you're here for, and explain why." He said tersely.

Meanwhile, Zayle was still sulking in his cell. He had given up on trying to get the guards' attention, so maybe the guards might come to him instead.

Yoko sighed and explained the situation. "So you see, no one was hurt, and I did intend to get him some clothing, but none of what I have is really appropriate, nor would it fit him. Could you please let my friend go?" she asked.

Not far off, a female guard was curious to see why Zayle had stopped yelling. She took a few steps closer to see that he'd just given up. Well, that hadn't taken long, she thought with a smug little grin. But then she noticed something white against the midnight dark skin. Oh my. Was that his...? She came closer to examine him, staring rather rudely at him through the bars.

"I don't know who this is you're talking about." The warden said bluntly. "If you can't tell me what he looks like..."

Zayle soon looked up as he noticed that a female prison guard was staring at him. He got up off the bed and ran to the bars. "Please, I can explain everything, if only you would lend me your ears!" He said to the jailer sincerely, not seeming to care what she was staring at.

"Sorry, but I need my own ears," she said cruelly. "But I'll tell you what. If you do something for me, I'll listen to your little story." She licked her lips like the predator she was and smiled, looking him up and down.

"He's a drow. Zayle is a drow with night black skin and long white hair." She left out the part about him having a runic mark on his penis, figuring that the warden really didn't need to know that at the moment. "Please let him go," Yoko said, her eyes letting on that she was concerned about her friend. After all, he couldn't do much to protect himself.

The warden blinked. "Since you have been associated with a criminal, I am going to have to search you. Hand over all your belongings and clothing on hand, now." He said. "I'll have a lineup of white-haired drow for you ready in the meantime."

Zayle smiled slightly as he heard of the guard's offer. "Yes...what is this favor you are asking of me?"

She smirked and came closer to the bars. "You have to have sex with me."

"W-what?" She blushed and asked to step inside his office. "Please? I'll do what you ask, but I'd really rather not be on display while I do it."

"Well, after you have identified the one you are looking for." He said. A minute later, six male drow were brought out to the lineup, all dressed in prison uniforms. They all had similarly-styled long white hair. It was very difficult to tell them apart for someone not used to seeing drow.

She frowned and wondered if she would be able to do this. They all looked the same to her! And what if there was another drow named Zayle. "Umm...I would hate to ask this, but I need to see your penis," She told the drow that were lined up before her. "I need to make sure you are who I think you are."

The prison guard was a bit put out by the fact that she wouldn't be getting her way right away.

They all looked confused, but the warden made them all undress, and so they eventually did, and stood at the lineup sans clothing. Yoko was now able to notice how their builds varied, but none of them had any markings on their penises...

Zayle looked a bit confused at why the guard seemed upset. He pressed his body against the bars, hoping she wouldn't leave. Though he hadn't intended it, she could easily touch him anywhere through the bars.

Back
Top Bottom