Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The luck of the drow (Candira and Cysma)

Candira

Singularity
Yoko was getting tired of the scenery. The trees were beautiful here, but there were so many, and they never seemed to end. She was beginning to wonder if she'd ever find her way out. Sighing, she adjusted her corset a bit and stopped to take a look around her. It was as if the forest didn't want her to leave. Already, she was getting the feeling that it wasn't safe to stay for long. Feeling on edge, she took a moment and adjusted her soft leather corset. The forest green shirt she wore underneath it didn't do much to cover her, however. The corset pushed her large breasts up quite a bit. Her skin was pale in the sun, though she'd been getting a tan from all of her travel as of late. The little leather skirt she wore showed off quite a bit of leg, but the boots she wore came up to her knees. Her golden hair was in a loose ponytail. Arrows rested on her back in a quiver, and her bow was over her shoulder.

As she scanned the area, the blond saw something on the ground. It looked like some sort of animal from so far away. White and black and perfectly still...was it a wolf? Frozen with fear, she noticed that the animal didn't seem to be moving. The closer she got, however, the more she recognized human features. It was a drow!

A few moments after the girl had noticed him, the male drow opened his eyes and sat up, getting to his feet. He was rather tall, and his long white hair fell halfway down his back as he stood up. He held the back of his head, as if he were in pain. The drow wasn't wearing any clothing whatsoever, but he didn't seem to care. He soon noticed the adventurer that had noticed him. "Hmm...how long have I been laying here? Do I know you?" He looked to her, as though trying to recall a memory he might have had of her.

"I don't think so," she said, blushing a bit as she realized he was naked. "I don't know you, anyway. Umm, is there a reason you're not wearing clothes? Or is that just the way you like to walk around in the forest?"

"What? This?" He looked down to his naked form. "I am always like this; that much remember. I am a Nakazuri drow, in fact. We don't wear such awful things as clothes. Why cover up our perfect bodies?" The drow then extended his hand to her. "My name is Zayle. And you are...?"

She took his hand in hers and shook it with an awkward smile. Ego much? Well, it wasn't like he didn't have cause to have one. He did have a perfect body. "My name is Yoko. I like wearing clothes, if not much of them. They make me feel safer." She chuckled and let go of his hand, looking around her. "Are you alright, Zayle? You didn't look like you fell asleep naturally here."

"You're right. I didn't choose to sleep here." Zayle said matter-of-factly. "And judging from this pain I'm feeling..." He continued, referring to the spot on his head he was holding with one hand, "...I'd say I was knocked out by blunt force trauma. I can't quite...remember what hit me though...maybe it will come back to me..." He looked around the place. "Where are you headed, and can you take me there?"

"Is that the only place you're hurt?" she asked, looking over his body for any traces of blood. She blushed fiercely, however, as she caught herself staring at his rather large penis. "I...I'm, um, headed into a town on the other side of the forest. You can tag along if you like."

When she looked at his penis, Yoko would see that Zayle had a runic marking on the shaft that seemed to be a character in some unknown elven language. "I would be glad to come with you." Zayle said, either not noticing where she was looking or not caring that she was. "I hope I won't become a burden to you. I am unarmed, after all."

"Do you often travel unarmed?" she asked, slowly ripping her eyes away from his member and the interesting rune on it. She could ask him about both of those things later. She felt too uneasy in this dense forest.

"Most of the time." Zayle answered as he began to follow her. "I do, however, know some magic to protect myself." He raised his hands, and they began to glow with an earthly light, which then enveloped his body for just a moment. "Now I have a shield to protect myself. It keeps my bare feet from blistering and compensates for the temperature."

"I'm glad," Yoko said, relieved that he wasn't a walking target. And then she was overcome with curiosity. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice. Um...what's that mark on your penis?" she asked.

Zayle smiled to the adventurer. "I thought you might notice. I have been trying to figure it out myself. If you or anyone you know could decipher it, I would like to know." He took a step closer to her. "And don't be shy to look. I am offering up my full body for display, after all. If you wish to look at my penis, I will not stop you." He then looked to the road. "I'll follow you as soon as you take off."

She smiled. "Well, I'll try to remember in the future. Unfortunately I can't decipher it. Is it new?" Yoko asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at it. She started walking, motioning for him to follow. "Maybe someone in town will be able to read it."

"Hmm...it appeared on me a while ago, and I have been travelling to try to figure out what it means. Just let me know if you want to try reading it again." Zayle needed to know that, of course, since it would be hard to look at the rune as he walked, as his penis naturally swayed back and forth between his legs as he walked.

She took her eyes off of him and nodded. "I certainly will." She kept a wary eye for any kinds of predators. "So where did you live before you started wandering?" she asked, not wanting to be rude and ignore him.

"Where I lived? I lived in a Nakazuri city deep in a forest. With the exception of the Thanatosian Empire trying to invade by force, we don't attract too much unwanted attention, thankfully." Zayle responded as he followed behind the adventuress. "What exactly is it you do for a living, Yoko?"

"Hm? I travel from town to town, picking up odd jobs and occasionally exploring for people. I hunt, make medicines, and enter archery competitions for money." She smiled softly and shrugged. "The rest I do for necessities and rare items. I'll have a nice collection to pass on when I die, assuming I ever settle down," she said, looking back at him. "What do you do?"

"Me? I'm usually trying to expand my magic potential. Elves are already very potent magic users, so I'm trying to see how far I can go." Zayle said. He stopped when she looked at him in case she wanted to examine his rune again. "Whether that means staying at my home city and studying and meditating or going out to magic institutes." He informed her. "How far might it be until town?"

"Hm?" she'd been distracted by his penis again. She had been listening though. Her eyes snapped back up at him and she thought about his question. "I'd say once we're out of the forest it will be about a quarter of an hour."

"All right then. Let's keep going." Zayle smiled, continuing down the road. He walked beside Yoko this time, and she could more easily see him just by turning her head.

She smiled and nodded, focusing on the areas around them, still feeling a bit uneasy. "You know, Zayle, this place is a bit....foreboding. Do you come to this part of the forest often? Do you know anything about it?"

"No...I don't really sense any danger around here..." Zayle said. "But who knows. Anyways, I have something I need to take care of..." Yoko could probably tell what he needed to do by how he crossed his legs a bit and held his crotch.

"Oh...oh, umm, sure. Let's stop for that..." she said, looking away for a moment before curiosity got the better of her. "Actually, I was wondering..have you noticed any reaction from the rune while you pee. Would you mind if I watched?" she asked.

"Hmmm...I haven't noticed myself..." Zayle said. "All right, but you will owe me a small favor in the future. Just...help me look for a spot..." At the moment, Yoko couldn't see his penis very well as he was grasping it in his hands, so she'd get to see it sooner if she could find a spot for him. Zayle had a hard time making up his mind for some things...

Yoko nodded and helped him find a place that would keep him fairly sheltered from the rest of the viewing world that was just slightly off the path and stood aside.

Back
Top Bottom