Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Tenancy (MG x Anna)

Jon sat back on his couch, holding the letter that had dropped through his door earlier that day. It had come in response to the ad he had left at the local university campus and now he reread it carefully, thumbing the edge of the paper as he thought it all through. He had contacted her at the email she'd left in the letter and they had since arranged for her to visit this evening to check out the house as well as discuss the arrangements.
His fingers ran through his thick blonde beard as he contemplated the possibilities. It had been a month since the former tenant had left; on good terms; and he had missed the various elements that his tenants brought to the house.
His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his doorbell, slicing through all the images he had managed to produce in his mind. Rising slowly so as to control and reset his train of thought, he strode towards his front door and opened it, greeting the visitor with a charming smile.

By the door stood Anna, a young woman full of hope and life. She couldn't believe her luck, getting a free room and this close to her school. It wasn't completely free, she had to clean and cook but that was almost nothing compared to the over priced rents in other places. As a new student for law school she was a little late out while looking for an appartment to stay at. The town was not only famous for their high-end college but also for the lack of places to live at and someone as late out as Anna wouldn't usualy be able to expect to get anything better than sharing a small room with another stranger which she wasn't to interested in. Yet here she was, at a place that could easily be the best she could ever dream of getting, and it was free. Anna's long brown hair was in a thick pony tail that hung down her back. Her blue eyes looked right up into Jon's and she blushed a little. She was wearing a white button up shirt to a pair of tight dark jeans. She was tall for her gender but next to Jon she felt small.

"I'm Anna..." She said, not yet fully sure she was at the right house. The sound of her voice showed her uncertainty. "I'm here about the room?" she continued. As quickly as she would get confirmation about her being at the right place her uncertainty would disappear she believed. Now all she had to do was to get the room but she was far from sure about if he would pick her. Perhaps there were other people wanting the room as well and she had to compete with them for it. She didn't know. She was ready to decide upon arrangements, after all, she didn't have much of a choice, she had to have this room or she would have to quit school before it even started because she had no hopes finding somewhere else.

"Is that a question?" he asked rhetorically, continuing to smile whilst stepping back from the door in an unspoken invitation into the house. He took her in, noting almost every detail about her appearance within seconds. What he saw pleased him. She was attractive in a girl next door way, with brown hair and quite striking blue eyes. Her body was slender but, from what he could tell, with just the right amount of shape to it to nicely fill out both the jeans and top that she was wearing.

He continued to quickly, almost subconsciously analyse her. He body language and tone of voice suggested that while she was not a pushover she was certainly timid; at least in this situation, in front of him. "Hi Anna, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Jon" he introduced himself all the while trying his best to focus on the situation in front of him rather than imagining the fun he could have with her.

"I assume you'd like to look around. Please, take as long as you'd like. The living room is through here" he gestured to a door that opened out from the entrance corridor, "and the kitchen is just further through the living room". He nodded at the stairs at the end of the corridor. "The bedroom's are upstairs, mine's the master bedroom rightly ahead, then to the right is what could be your room and then the bathroom. I have an ensuite so the bathroom would be pretty much yours"

He sat down in the living room once again. "If you have any questions I'll be right here"

Back
Top Bottom