Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

As she moaned and panted as she came down from her orgasm, Roxxi wondered what it must have been like for him. She leaned against him a little as she tried to calm herself and then looked down at him. "Amazing," she murmured.

She blinked and chuckled. "Well except for the being a cat thing." She smiled and kissed his cheek, nuzzling him a little.

Xavier gasped as the last of his cum expelled into her body and looked up at her. "Y-yeah.." He said, pulling out of her, his cock still surging.

He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair softly as she nuzzled up against him, taking the initiative and wrapping an arm around her. "Oh, I don't know. I could get you a collar with a bell too." He said, chuckling softly.

Roxxi rolled over onto her back, just staring at his ceiling as she lay there with him. She closed her eyes for a moment to take it all in, and then smiled over at him. "Still glad I'm your girl?" she asked.

Anna laughed and imagined for a moment what it would be like to wear one. "Well, maybe for Halloween," she teased. "For now though, I think I'm pretty content with being human." She smiled and captured his lips with her own for a few brief moments of sweetness.

Matt pictured her in a cat costume for Halloween and tried to hide his excitement at the prospect. He smiled as she came closer and kissed him, kissing her back and wrapping his arms around her body as she leaned over his.

_____

Xavier turned to her and nodded. "Damn right I am." He said, pulling her to his body and smacking her ass. "Still glad I'm your man?"

Anna felt Nala jump down as she came closer to Matt, still kissing him. She stayed right where she was--in his arms. It was nice to be able to feel safe there and still kiss him like this. She was coming around slowly.

Roxxi laughed and leaned down, kissing him softly. "Mmm, I am. And I will be until you do something to screw that up. So be careful, okay?" She smiled and nuzzled into him, letting him keep her in his arms and hands until he got tired of it.

Matt smiled as the kiss broke for a moment and opened his eyes, to gaze into hers. He licked his lips a little and waited to see if she wanted to continue, his hands on the small of her back as she leaned over his figure. He could see she was letting him get closer, but didn't want to push things.

Xavier's brow cocked at her words. What did she mean by that? Why even say that? He shrugged it off and held her close, passing asleep shortly after.

Anna opened her eyes when he pulled away, catching his own. She didn't want to go too far, but she wanted to continue this. He was so warm and caring. He had something that made her feel safe, wanted. She closed her eyes and captured his again, her kisses soft and almost tentative. Just because she didn't want to have sex didn't mean they couldn't make out.

She laughed and told him it was a joke before she snuggled up with him and watched him fall asleep. He was a cute sleeper. Roxxi ran her fingers through his hair and then fell asleep shortly after. She tried not to think about what she'd said, but that was always the problem with her relationships. She usually had pretty awful taste in men--they were nice enough guys to hang out with, but none were ever good enough for her. Her friends told her so, but she never listened. In the end, he always screwed up: got drunk and forgot he was with her when he hopped in bed with another girl, ignored her in public or when with friends, called her names and made her feel like nothing, or just plain didn't care. This time, after all the good he'd done for her, she wanted it to work.

Matt's arms wrapped around Anna's body and she shifted over top of him, directly. Nala looked at them and hopped off the bed to go take a nap elsewhere. His hands slid up and down her backside, and he could feel the straps of her bra-his mind lingered at the thought as his tongue pressed into her mouth.

____

Xavier awoke serveral hours later and smiled, looking over at Roxxi. She was an adorable sleeper, and since she was still nude, he could lift the blankets and get a fine peek at the wares again. He was really glad to have such an awesome woman to call his own for once. Things had never really worked out with him and any other woman for a myriad of reasons.

The strawberry blond kissed him softly. She was on top of him in a short amount of time, something she wasn't really known for. She held him closer and accepted his tongue, swirling her own around it. She closed her eyes and just let things happen for now.

Feeling a little bit of a cold snap, Roxxi slowly started to open her eyes. Groggy from sleep, she groaned as she remembered where she was and who she was with. She smiled as Xavier's face came into focus. "Hey," she said, her voice a little raspy from disuse.

Matt's hands slid up and down her back more, resting on the small of her back, he could feel her hips moving slightly, grinding unintentionally against his as their tongues swirled and they kissed again and again. His hands slid down and over her ass, resting there to test the waters.

_____

"Hey." He said, his sexy muscular body glistening in the evening sunlight from outside. "How'd ya sleep?"

Anna stayed where she was, still kissing him as his hands stopped at her ass. There was nothing wrong with a little touching. After all, it had been awhile and it was like they were having sex. After a few more moments of that, she pulled away, breathing a little heavier than she had when they'd started. She wasn't sure what to say as she looked down at him, but she got the feeling that she should probably stop kissing him for now.

Roxxi smiled, enjoying the view she had of him. "Mmm, I slept very well, thank you," she said, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling close. "How about you? You're adorable when you sleep, by the way."

"As are you." Xavier said to Roxxi, kissing her and snuggling up against her body. "I slept very well." He said with a wink and a light chuckle. (I'm not really sure where to go from here. >> )

_______

Matt's inner personality sighed with relief when she didn't object to his hands on her butt. As she pulled away, his eyes opened and he smiled up at her, wiping the saliva from his lips. He could see that she was flustered in more than one way, and took the opportunity of the moment to lean up, putting one hand on her cheek as he leaned in and pulled her to him for another kiss, his free hand still resting on her ass.

((I have a plan for later. ^^))

Roxxi smiled at him and took the wink in stride. "I'm glad. Did you have any sexy dreams? Or did I wear you out?" It was her turn to tease, anyway. Her lips brushed against his cheek and she stayed wrapped around him under what blankets were there. "Hmm, I want to draw you like this some time. Would you let me?"

Anna blushed and gave into the kiss, though she was taken by surprise. Her body practically melted into his as she kissed him and she let his hands go where they may. She kept her arms around him, and her hips continued to unconsciously sway.

((Okay.))

"I think I'm worn out, haha. No sexy dreams for me." He smiled. "Certainly. If you think my body is worth of that, of course." He joked.

_____

Matt leaned up a little more, taking the kiss to the next level, his hand grabbing softly at her ass as his other hand caressed her cheek, moving his hips back against her.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked." After a stretch, Roxxi collected her chocolate brown curls and tossed them over her shoulder as she sat up. Her eyes never left him, however, already finding the lines of his body in exactly the way they need to drawn. "Paper, pencil?" she asked.

A soft groan escaped her as he seemed to pull her in closer. She felt his hips move against her and held him tightly. What did she want? Her heart was beating abnormally fast and the way he was pressing against her made her head spin. How was she supposed to think with all of that going on? Oh yeah....she wasn't, was she? Her eyes closed and she gave herself over for a moment, completely trusting him.

He laughed. "Right now?" He sat up for a moment. "Uh, in the third drawer on the desk." He said, pointing over towards it and laughing.

_________

Matt's head was spinning too. He knew what he wanted, but he wasn't sure if he should just take it. His hips moved against hers more and his tongue played against hers in their series of kisses. His heart was pounding and his cock was getting hard. It was getting harder to just control himself. He slid his hands up her back and his fingertips entered the back of her jeans, gliding over her ass.

"Go, lay back down. I want to get you the way you were. Relaxed, happy. Very sexy." She smiled at him and got the paper and pencil she needed, though she groaned inwardly at the quality and then picked up a heavy book to use as her flat surface. Once he was the way she remembered, she smiled at him and started drawing, a sketch done in mere seconds, waiting for more life.

Anna held onto him and started to breathe more heavily before she pulled away, stunned. "I...Umm...I should...go." She blushed and cleared her throat. "This was fun," she said with a smile, and then she climbed off of him.

Xavier smiled and laid back down in the same pose, trying to recall exactly how he had been laying. "Sorry." He laughed as she picked up the pencil and paper. "I'm not an artist!" He said, trying to remain still and his face normal as she drew him.

______

Matt sat up as Anna got off of him. "Uh.. Shit. Sorry." He said, running his fingers through his long hair. His face was a little red as well. "Uh, we can just stop. You don't have to go." He said, standing up as she was gaining her composure.

She laughed as she started to add the details--his mischievous eyes for starters. Roxxi got his face just the way she wanted before she moved to his mussed hair and then moved on to the muscular frame. It took the naked artist a little under ten minutes to complete, and while it was a bit rough, she liked it. Setting the and pencil aside, she took the drawing with her and kissed his lips as she sat beside him. "I'll probably ask to draw you more often, but you can relax for now. I've got all I need right here." She showed it to him, letting him take his time, and then put it aside to kiss him again. "Thank you for today, and for last night."

Anna shook her head. "No, you don't have to apologize. It's not your fault...it's just...when I'm around you like this...I want more than I should. Things are moving really fast, and I really don't want to screw this up."

Xavier relaxed his body and exhaled. Lying still for ten minutes straight was about as painful as doing strenuous excercise. He looked at the drawing and laughed. It really did look like him, although he hadn't seen himself in such a position before. He kissed her on the lips. "no, thank YOU." He said.

_______

Matt sighed inwardly far heavier than he did outwardly. "I know... And I don't want to screw it up either. My body moves faster than my mind does sometimes when it knows what it wants.." He said, casting his eyes aside. It was a good thing that he knew that she wanted him too, and as he sat on it, he thought about maybe just going all the way. Most women seemed to like pushy guys... He waited to see what she did first.

She smiled and kissed his lips softly, pressing against him. "As much fun as I had and am having, I do have things to do, so I should probably get back." The pretty brunette messed up his hair again and smiled. "You're welcome to come visit me. But you should know that once I get to work it's hard to get me out of that zone." That said, she kissed him again and then got up, searching for her clothes. "Would you walk me back?"

Anna smiled at him and shook her head. "Mine, too, unfortunately. Being so close to you after that makes it really hard for me to control myself right now. And while I trust you, and I feel safe with you, I can't make the same mistakes I made before. I can't move that fast. I really like you. I want this to be more than just sex." She looked like she might cry, but then she smiled. "Trust me on this one; I should go. But I would love to see you tomorrow."

He nodded and began to get dressed as well. "Certainly." He dressed quickly and unmessed his hair a bit before taking her hand and walking out of the building with her in the cool winter weather.

_____

Matt again sighed inwardly, but this time not outwardly too. "I understand." He said, hating the fact that he did understand. "And it's alright." He smiled and leaned against the wall in his room, trying to conceal the lump in his pants. "Give me a call or something?" He asked.

She got dressed pretty quickly once she found her clothes and then smoothed out her chocolate curls. Once she was ready she smiled at him and held his hand while they walked back to her dorm. Once they got to her door, she pulled out her keys and then, kissed him softly. "Thanks for walking me home. Have a good night, Xavier. Bye." And then she kissed him again, glad to have fallen for him.

Matt was such a nice guy--so understanding. So why did she feel so guilty for leaving him like this? "I will." She smiled and kissed his lips softly, quickly pulling away so she wouldn't get caught up in it. "Today was fun. I'll see you tomorrow." That said, she said good bye to Nala and then turned around to leave for the night.

Xavier smiled as she walked away and into her dorm, then turned and walked toward his. He smiled, glad that he was with such a smoking hot babe, too.

Matt was sitting there with his hands in his lap. "Hold on a second.." He said after she had kissed him and went to leave. He stood up and walked over to her, pressing a finger to the bottom of her chin and pulling her to him to kiss her once again. If she was going to be leaving, it might as well be on a good note. He gave her an intimate kiss and then pulled away. "Talk to you later." He said with a smirk to himself, knowikng she'd be thinking about it all the way home.

It was very difficult to leave Matt, but she forced herself to do just that. Sighing to herself on the way home, she kept remembering how it had felt to kiss him, her body pressed against his, moving against him. She wondered if he'd done this with a lot of girls. He was a little nerdy, but he was the cute kind of nerd. While all of this was passing through her head, she passed Xavier without a single thought and then entered her dorm and headed straight up to her room to get some sleep.

True to her word, the pretty artist worked for several hours on a project before she called it quits. All she wanted to do was just go to bed now. Roxxi had showered and taken care of herself that night, glad to hit the pillow once it was all done. She slept in her panties and an oversized t-shirt, glad for not having a roommate. She slept peacefully, reliving her day in her dreams. When she woke up the next morning, her first thought was of Xavier and she grinned. If she worked hard until about noon, she could call him and see if he wanted to see her again. The thought made her smile and she got out of bed and headed for her closet to pick something to wear. Today, she went for her post-art-war skirt and a nice sweater that hugged her in just the right places. When she was perfectly pretty, she started working again.

Anna woke up feeling horny. Groaning, she pushed the covers aside and got up, her silk pajamas swishing as she got up and seriously considered just taking her vibe and running it until she didn't have any urges left in her. Tempted, she looked at her schedule and saw what was coming. Deciding that she didn't really want to stay in her room all day, she chose a few reports to finish up and edit and then went to her computer, wishing she hadn't fallen for Matt.

Back
Top Bottom