Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

Xavier smiled, innately being turned on by being told what to do, but he wasn't going to show it. Not yet, anyway. "Yes ma'am." He said jokingly, as he put his arm around her. "What next?"

Matt was a little shaken by her response. "S-sorry." He said, looking away. "I was just playing.."

Roxxi put her arms around him and kissed him softly. "I think that was nice, don't you?" she asked, pausing for him to agree. "But I'm not sure it was enough. Should we try it again?" she asked, letting him agree again before pulling him closer.

She laughed. "I'm just teasing. I am a little thirsty though, so I was thinking ice cream would make me better. Besides, we have enough of an audience, don't you think?" she looked in and a number of people quickly looked away, having been staring at the two of them. She looked back at him and unfolded her arms, taking both of his hands. "Come on. Let's go get a cone or something."

He laughed softly. "Yes it was nice. Yes, I'll try again." He pulled her closer, turning his upper body fully to her and kissing her deeply. He put a hand on her cheek as his tongue parted her lips, and his other arm wrapped around her body tightly.

_____

He blushed as she mentioned the people watching. "Well, if they get to see me kissing a beautiful girl, so be it?" He laughed. "Alright." He took her hands and walked with her to get some ice cream cones.

Roxxi smiled into his lips and parted hers when he pushed his tongue into her mouth. She felt herself melt a little as he cupped her cheek and held her close at the same time. She ran her fingers through his hair and held his neck, the other arm around his waist. She didn't break the kiss, letting it just keep going.

She smiled as she made him blush and then stepped inside with him as the people inside tried to pretend that they didn't particularly care if she made out with him or not.

He smiled inwardly, feeling her lips curve into a smile and her body shake with joy as he pulled her close. He pulled her closer, his hand going down to her thighs and pulling her onto his lap. The kiss went on for a few moments before he pulled away. "What else, my dear?"

_______

Matt blushed more, knowing all the people had been watching them suck face and watching him grab her ass. It was embarrassing... but kinda hot. They got ice cream and sat down together.

Roxxi was quite enjoying herself as he pulled her into his lap and kissed her. She would have been content to just let the kiss go on all day, but he pulled away, asking for more. So she thought for a moment, a little dazed from kissing him. "I think we should take our shirts off," she prompted. He was even sexier without his, and she was sure he wouldn't object to hers being gone. Not after the way he'd touched her at the bowling alley.

Anna smiled and just ate her cone. "Mmm, strawberry is delicious here," she said. "How's yours?" she asked, watching him. It was nice to be out with him like this. She hadn't had this much fun in a long time. She told him as much as she kept licking at her cone, slowly getting it down to the base of her waffle cone.

Xavier smirked. He had an awesome girlfriend all to himself. "Yes ma'am." He smiled again and lifted his shirt up and off of his body, and tossed it aside. He then leaned in close to her, his breath hot on the nape of her neck, and put his hands on her waist, tugging her shirt up and off of her slender, yet curvaceous body.

He smiled over to her and licked his cone slowly. "It's good." He said, smiling. Matt couldn't help but look over to her tongue as it worked against the pink cream. She got to the base of the tan-colored cone and his eyes couldn't look away. "It's nice to be out with you, too." He said sweetly.

She smiled, watching him as he removed his shirt, very happy to see him in this light. He was fantastic. She licked her lips as he leaned into her and started taking off her shirt, already imagining how it would feel once more clothing was gone. She helped him get it off of her before she kissed his lips again. "Go ahead and explore, but don't take anything else off yet," she said, snuggling him as her hands slowly worked their way down his back.

She smiled at him, not fully aware of how erotic her eating style was, but she appreciated his effort to let her know he was having fun. "I'm glad. So how about you tell me more about you? What's your family like, do you have pets, those kinds of things."

He nodded silently and leaned in close to her, kissing along her neck as his hands slid from her shoulders down her arms slowly, moving up and down her sides and body, over the large lumps of her bra to the straps in back; wanting to undo them, yet wanting permission. He kissed her neck romantically and moved to the other side.

_________

Matt was a slower eater than Anna. He nodded. "Well, my family is pretty small and we don't keep in touch with a lot of them. I have a cat in my dorm room, which is nice company since I don't have a flatmate." He took another long lick. "Let's see..." My mom is pretty nice, kind of old-fashioned, and my dad is kind of a dork. "What about you?"

Roxxi smiled and enjoyed the way he was taking care of her body. She let him kiss her and run his hands over her body, loving the feel of him. She took her time with his back, loving the feel of his muscles. She moved to rubbing up and down his sides, to moving up and down his chest. When she was ready to let him go on, she kissed his neck up to his ear and whispered, "Mmm, take off my bra."

"The closest I've come to a pet is a beta fish that I got to take care of while a friend was away," she said wistfully. "I wish I had a cat. They tend to like me a lot, and they're adorable. Besides, they're pretty self-sufficient." She started to bite off of her waffle cone and smiled at him. "Mom and dad are perfectionists and neat freaks, and I have a very protective little brother."

Chills went through Xavier's body as her soft words slipped into his ear. Without saying anything, he moved his fingers to clasp and pulled it tighter for a moment and then undid it. It gave way to her large breasts and he slid it down her shoulders and arms. His hands then moved to her breasts as his breath played against her neck.

He took a bite from his ice cream cone. "Well maybe you should meet my cat." He said, smiling and brushing some of his hair out of his face.

Roxxi grinned and groaned softly as he cupped her breasts. "Mmm, that feels nice," she said softly. She kissed the top of his head and smiled as she ground against him and let him hold her. She wanted things to go more slowly than last time, and it was hard to do with someone who made her feel so good."

She smiled and kept at her cone, smiling at him. "What kind of cat is it?" she asked.

"Good.." He said back softly. His breath blew over her neck softly as he exhaled more and more from her grinding against him. His hands slowly warmed her breasts up and cupped them, squeezing and massaging them gently to begin with. He, of course, slowly got rougher with them and began to work on the nipples.

_____

He bit more and more into his cone. "She's just a gray tabby cat." He said. "But she's super affectionate." He nodded, finishing his ice cream. "Do you want to~?"

She moaned louder as he played with her breasts more roughly. "Mmm, Xavier....Suck on them for me," she whimpered, more of a plea than a command.

"I'd love to meet your cat. And it's a great excuse to see your room." She smiled and finished off her cone, licking her lips and her fingers before getting up. "Shall we?"

He leaned in and pressed his lips to them and began to slowly suck on her breast, his hands sliding down to her hips as she moved above him.

He laughed at the 'great excuse' and nodded, standing up. "Let's." He took one final bite of his cone and finished it, and the two of them headed off to his room. They arrived not shortly after and after getting a few glances from people in the building, seeing the 'shut-in' with a hot girl, going to his room, they were at his door. He opened it and led her in quickly as the cat jumped down from the window, her bell ringing and she came over to inspect the new person.

"Nala, this is Anna."

She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair as he took his time sucking on them. She moaned loudly, enjoying every moment of it. "Mmm, it feels so good," she moaned, grinding against him just a little.

Anna was instantly smitten with Nala. "Ohhh, how cute." She smiled and knelt down to great the kitty, petting her head softly. "Hello, Nala."

He gave a light gasp and moved to her other breast, repeating the process as his hands worked her hips, making her move against him more. "Mmmm.." He sucked more and harder against her body.

Nala purred and rubbed against Anna; something Matt envied the cat for. He sat down on his bed, taking his wallet out of his pocket and his phone, and tossing them onto the comforter. The cat turned from Anna and ran across the room, bell ringing, hopped onto the small bed and jumped onto Matt's shoulder, nuzzling its face into his cheek. "Aww... Sorry, Anna. Come here and I can make her do this to you."

Roxxi moaned softly and moved her hips again, loving they way he made her feel. "Xavier," she moaned. "That feels so good. Please don't stop," she moaned, her nipples hard as pebbles.

Nala had effectively worked her way into Anna's heart in less than two minutes. "You don't have to make her," she said with a smile. She did, however, come over to sit next to him and pet the cat from where she sat. "She loves you," Anna said, slightly jealous. "I'd spoil my cat if I ever had one."

"Mmmmhm." He said, his mouth filled with her breast. He continued to suck on her breasts, his tongue playing over the pert nipples as his hands worked at her hips, making her roll against him. "Mmmmmm..." He said with pure pleasure.

"She does..." He said smiling as the cat worked its forehead into his cheek. He grabbed the cat and transfered her to Anna's shoulder, where she did the same thing to her, but pausing to sniff her every few moments. He could sense a slight bit of jealousy in Anna from his relationship with the cat which made him grin.

Roxxi couldn't help but smile at him, feeling herself come closer and closer to her climax. "Mmmm, that's it," she murmured. "So good," she moaned, her hips rolling with his guidance. "I love you."

Anna giggled and nuzzled back as the cat pushed her forehead into her cheek. "She's adorable. What a lucky little cat," She said, gently petting the cat as it sniffed at her.

((You're back! ^^))

Xavier blushed, looking up at her as they moved together. He felt her getting closer and smirked, sliding his teeth along her nipple.

He leaned back a bit on his bedding. "And why is she so lucky?" He asked, looking over to her, watching her cute expression as the adorable feline pushed its head against her. The cat noticed that Matt had moved and then mewled and jumped back over to him, jumping at his chest and pushing him back against the bed.

((Yeah, haha. Sorry. Got a girlfriend IRL. You understand, right? ^^; ))

Roxxi moaned and blushed, hardly able to believe what had just slipped out of her mouth, let alone how it had happened. Still, even now, as she rolled her hips against him, it felt amazing.

"She gets to cuddle you with whenever she wants," she said, smiling. "And she seems like she could get your undivided attention in a heartbeat."

Xavier knew that the other people in the building could hear and smiled more, getting closer to his own climax. "Cum for me... and I'll cum for you." He gasped.

Matt blushed a little at Anna's words and ran his fingers behind the cat's ears. "And you envy her for that?" He asked with a bit of a smirk as the cat mewed softly.

Roxxi closed her eyes and arched her back, squeezing his shoulders as she moaned for him. Her body shivered and her back twisted as she finally came, her nails digging into his skin.

"That, and the fact that she's a cat means that she can sleep all day and come play with you whenever she wants." Anna smiled and continued to pet the cat. "Nala's a lucky one too, because she's adorable."

Xavier felt her body tighten around his cock and gasped, cumming immediately at the same time, his eyes wide and his breath short. "Mmmm fuck..."

He smiled more, looking down at the cat and petting her. "Well then I'd say that you and Nala are the same in all the aspects that you listed." He said, wondering if it might be too much of him to say such a thing. It did seem like that was what she was getting at, though.

Back
Top Bottom