Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

She smiled at him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Nothing. You just have to agree with whatever I say for the rest of the day." The pretty artist waited for the pins to set back up and then picked up her ball. She lined up for the shot and then took it, managing to get all but two on the right side. She missed them the second time around. With a shrug, she smiled at him and kissed him. "Your turn, boyfriend."

Anna listened to the preview and nodded. "Yup. Ready?" She asked, jumping on the select button.

"The rest of the day?!" He asked. "Jeeez. Alright." He couldn't say no to that pretty face. He smiled and rolled the ball down the lane again, hitting all the pins, to both his and her surprise. "Wow. Go ahead, girlfriend." He said in a sassy tone and watched her butt as she rolled the ball down the lane. They bowled more and more and got to the final frames, their scores neck in neck. Just as she approached the lane he slowly snuck up behind her. She went to roll her ball and he moved to hear ear. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" he quickly uttered as the ball left her hand.

"As ready as you are. Are you any good?" He asked, looking up and down her body quickly.

Roxxi laughed as he called her girlfriend in that sassy way of his. She smiled and bowled until their final frames. She was having a lot of fun with him, which is something she'd been expecting. Though she hadn't seen him sneaking up behind her, she got the feeling he was there. She let the ball go early however, because the sudden appearance scared her. She watched her ball go straight into the gutter, and then looked up at him in surprise. He was really asking again. She smiled and put her arms around him, kissing his lips softly. "I would love to, you little cheater." She grinned and hugged him again, just staying there till her ball came back for her second throw.

"I am on easy," she said with a little grin. And then the song started to play and she began to move her feet with the arrows, the rhythm obviously stored up in her body. She looked like she was having quite a bit of fun, but her attention was focused on her screen.

He smiled and put his arms around her, hugging her as she accepted, and kissed her back as people looked on. His hands slid up and down her back and as the kiss broke he looked into her eyes with his same intensity as before. "Well I had to win somehow, right?" He said, joking. She still had the chance to make up the frame, and catch him off guard when it was his turn.

Matt couldn't really place his attention anywhere else either, trying to desperately to hit the arrows with his feet and not doing all that well. They were both pretty bad and were having a good time laughing about it. "Oh man, this is a trainwreck. I'm glad none of my friends are around to see this." He joked.

Roxxi smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Hmmm, well, if you want to tap out of the bet, you have the opportunity," she said with a grin. "I don't think I can ask for much more than what you've already given me." She winked and then let him go before taking her ball from the return rack and then motioning for him to move. She lined up and managed to pick up all of her remaining pins. "Ah, much better."

"The greatest of gamers are conquered by foot-eye coordination," she said with a laugh. She laughed and missed another step, the rhythm timing too strange to her. Still, she was doing much better than him. She was having a blast.

Xavier laughed, seeing as how his scare-tacting hadn't really worked. IT was his turn to go up to bowl and he took the ball in hand, looked back at her and rolled it down the lane. "I'm not backing down now." He laughed as the ball curved elegantly down and hit all ten of the pins. They were tied. If he hit a pin with this next ball, he would win.

The song ended and Matt covered his eyes as the scores came up. A D for him and a B for her. So maybe they hadn't done too much differently; but still. He laughed. "It's a good thing you didn't make me bet you on this one!" He stepped off the pads and looked around, seeing they had a bit of an audience and shuffled off to the side with Anna, embarrassed. "Hm, what next?" He asked, looking around. "How about Time Crisis?" He asked, picking up one of the gun controllers.

Roxxi smiled and walked behind him, not really caring if she won or lost, but she really felt as though she'd been cheated so she waited for him to get the ball in his hands before she but her hands on his shoulders and leaned up, whispering in his ear, her lips brushing it lightly. "Good luck." She pressed her entire body against him before backing off and sitting down to watch him. And then the idea of bowling alley pizza hit her and she knew she needed it.

Anna smiled and followed him to the new game, hugging him. "Hmmm, I don't remember playing this one before...didn't look that appealing. What do you do?"

((I've never even HEARD of that game, lol.))

She sent a chill through Xavier's spine and he shivered, trying to regain his cool. He rolled the ball down the lane and it swerved into the gutter, leaving their game a tie. He turned back to her and shrugged. "Well now what do we do about the bet?" He asked, sitting down next to his new girlfriend.

He laughed, thinking to his friends who knew it so well. "Well, first you watch terribly translated cutscenes with horrible acting, and then you shoot terrorists." He said, putting a few quarters in. "It's campy, don't worry."

((Haha, sorry? I just didn't think you should have to come up with everything.))

She smiled as he sat next to her again. She put her arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek. "Well, how about we get a pizza and play another game? We could just forget the bet if you want. I think we're pretty evenly matched." She smiled and kept her arms around him.

"Okay. I'll trust you," she said with a smile. She smiled and kissed his cheek as the aforementioned cutscenes began to play.

"Well I don't know." He said. "Kinda interested in what you'd have me do. They walked off to get some pizza and sat down to eat it. Xavier smiled as his feet played with her legs under the table.

They had a great time, and as much as he wanted another kiss, he didn't think she'd take a bet with a game she hadn't played before. They ended up losing and Matt put the gun down and turned to her. "What next?" He asked, the thought of her lips playing in his mind drew his attention to them.

"Hmmm, well basically, you'd have to agree with everything I say. If I said, 'I look good in this, right?' you would have to say yes. If I said, we should go to a movie, you'd have to agree and go with me. If I said we should find a dark corner to make out in..." she trailed off, hoping that by now he got the picture. She smiled and kissed him softly as he played with her legs. She smiled at him and waited for him to say something.

Anna shrugged. "I'm not sure. Wanna get some ice cream?"

"Well then I'd be up for another round of bowling." He said smiling, his foot brushing her pant leg up. He kissed her back and soon they finished their pizza and were out to bowl again.

_____

"That sounds nice." He said. "But I was hoping for more bets." He smiled mischevously at her as they left the arcade.

Roxxi was doing a little bit better this time around, but he was still doing a good job of keeping up with her score. It was down to the last two frames and she managed to get a spare, and then she waited for him to make his move.

"Okay, how about we race to the ice cream shop on the corner?" That said, she started running toward the corner, laughing.

Xavier was nervous. He wanted to win... but letting her win would also be kind of hot. He rolled the ball down and missed on his first go, nicking one pin which knocked down four more in his next. She pretty much had this in the bag.

"Oh, that's cheap." He said, laughing anyway and easily catching up to her. He had long legs and a thin body, and stood quite a bit taller than her. He got there a little faster than her and smiled, putting his hand on the actual shop so she couldn't touch it first and claim she'd won.

"Now what do I want...?"

Roxxi smiled and kissed him as he came back to her from the ball return. "Don't worry, boyfriend, I'll be nice," she said, her eyes saying something rather different. She took up her ball and threw a ball that had too much curve. It only got about three pins before it careened into the gutter and then back up the ball return. She didn't give him a chance to distract him again. She lined up and then threw it again, only managing to get six more. The one pin remained. He still had a chance.

She laughed and almost ran into him. As she panted she looked up at him and wondered what he would want this time. To be honest, she hoped it was another kiss. "A sundae?" She offered, innocently, smiling.

He grabbed the ball and tried to focus. One frame left, and he had to be perfect in it to win. He closed his eyes and hit five pins with his first ball and then completely gutterballed his second one. He laughed and sighed and turned to her, shrugging. He really didn't mind being told what to do. In fact, he kind of liked it.

_____

He laughed, wondering if he should take a free sundae. He put his hand on his chin and "contemplated." "What else you got?" He asked mock-smugly, leaning against the building and looking at her.

She smiled and stood up, coming to his side. "Mmm, I've had enough bowling for one day. Wanna go?" she asked, pressing against him. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

She leaned up and kissed him softly, not waiting to do anything after he asked her what else she had.

Xavier laughed and ran a hand through his hair. "Sure." They put their shoes back and let, with his arm around her waist. "So what are you gonna make me do?" He smiled.

_____

He blushed again as she kissed him and smiled into it, putting an arm around her as she leaned up and into him. He deepened the kiss, his tongue beckoning for her to part her lips.

She smiled and shook her head. "Only good things," she said with a little smile. That said, she put her arm around his shoulders and walked with him. "Hmmm, I think we should stop by your dorm room," she grinned.

She parted her lips for him and kissed him back, her tongue meeting his in battle for the territory of her mouth. She put her arms around him and pulled him closer, glad to have him by her side.

He smiled and walked quicker with her. "I like the way you think." He said, his mind wondering the things she would ask him to do.

His tongue pushed hers down and out of the way, pulling her closer with both of his arms, against his body, his hands sliding down her backside and "accidentally" over her ass.

Roxxi smiled and followed his lead. She had never been to his room before, so this would be a treat. Excited, she took his hand and started to think of the different things she could ask him to do.

Anna kissed him back, blushing softly as he ran his hands down her back and over her ass. Where had this side of him been hiding, she wondered. After a few more moments, she slowly pulled away from him, the people inside, having gotten quite a show. "Mmm, how's that?" she asked quietly.

They walked together, his hand sliding down and grabbing her ass playfully, he looked away from her innocently. Soon they arrived to his dorm and he paused in front of his door. "Wait here a sec." He said and went inside and picked some stuff up, some dirty clothes and put them in the closet and cleaned it up a little. "Alright, you can come in."

Xavier's room was a bit messy, but pretty average for a college student's.

_________

Matt wondered if she was alright with his hands being there. She hadn't protested after all, but he still couldn't help but wonder. She pulled back from the kiss and his chest was pounding. He could feel a few glances going their way. He smiled genuinely. "That was nice... but what else have you got?" He asked, chuckling.

Roxxi laughed and let him grab her, only nudging him a little with her hip in response. When they arrived, she let him clean up a little, not sure if she wanted to know what had been so bad about his room before. She waited for him to tell her it was alright and then took a step inside, looking around. She didn't mind the messy look of the room. "Got a roommate?" she asked.

She laughed, shoving him playfully. "What do you want?" Anna wondered how much more he wanted from her so soon, but this was all he was going to get for a little while longer. At least until she knew him better.

"Nah." He said, tossing a shirt into the hamper on the other side of the room. He waited until she shut the door and sat down on his bed. "So what have you got in mind?" He asked.

_________

He laughed, a little embarrassed, but mostly just having fun. Of course, he wouldn't mind if she had more for him, but at the same time he knew it was probably unreasonable. "Oh, nothin'." He smiled. "Unless I could get another one of those..." He said, referring to the amazing kiss and ass-grab.

Roxxi smiled and sat next to him. "Hmm, I think you should put your arms around me, don't you?" she asked, looking around his room, interested to see how he had chosen to decorate it.

Anna smiled and shook her head. "After ice cream," she said, folding her arms with a pout.

Back
Top Bottom