Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

"Alright." He said, smiling. He lied in the bed and thought about the amazingness of the whole situation, smiling even more to himself. Her glowing nude body played in his mind and he wished he could go again. To give her everything he'd waited so long for so many times... He shook the images from his head and got up and got dressed, then began to look around her room.

______

Matt raised an eyebrow to her. Not only was there an arcade nearby that he hadn't heard of, she'd also recommended it to him? "That sounds... awesome." He said, getting out of his swing and taking her hand. "Let's go." They began to walk toward it, her leading the way.

She got up and then went to her closet to grab her shower stuff and practically flew to the bathroom. Most other girls were up already, but she merely slipped into the shower, washed herself thoroughly and washed her hair. She was a little sensitive to the water in her neck area, but she just smiled and carefully washed that too. Smiling, she hurriedly dried off and put on her robe, making sure it hid her marks before wrapping her hair up and heading out of the little stall to take care of her face and hair.

Roxxi's room was decorated richly with drawings of herself and people she knew. There were a few of him, expertly done, and one of the two of them from a picture she'd taken. She also decorated her room with posters and photographs, beautiful little ribbons and more. It looked like the room of an artist.

Anna took his hand and nodded, leading the way to the small arcade she sometimes went to on the weekend.

Xavier blushed, seeing the picture of him accompanied by a photo. "I don't remember her taking this..." He said, poking around some more. He wondered if she'd drawn anything lewd... He remained topless, just in his boxers and jeans as he waited for her, wondering if she'd talked to any of the girls, and if any of the girls had heard their little "romps."

_____

They arrived after a little while and stepped inside the dimly lit arcade. Matthew's glasses reflected the screen of every arcade game and he smiled, a little giddy to be in such a place. "Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about this." He said, taking her hand and leading her for once. He knew sometimes girls liked to be lead around, and for once he was taking her rather than being so passive. "What should be play?"

She came back a little while later, looking fresh and beautiful, her hair looking just as nice as it usually did. A few girls gave her knowing looks and thumbs up on the way back to her room and she smiled. She came back to her room, still naked under the robe. She smiled when she saw him looking around her room and closed the door behind her as she stowed her things. "Hi again." Roxxi pulled a pair of panties out of her drawer with a matching bra. "See anything you like?" she asked, pulling the panties on under her robe as she looked in her closet for something to wear.

Anna smiled as he led her around and laughed at his enthusiasm. What a fun guy. "Well, I've been itching to try the racing game," she said pointing over to the corner.

He smirked and gave a dirty laugh as she turned around, and silently approached her from behind, wrapping his arms around her. "Well of course." He said, kissing her neck from behind, and pressing his body against her back, his hands sliding up the front of her robe. He lingered there for a moment to pull away, wanting to see what he could do to her. "Also, I'm interested in these drawings. You're really good!"

____

Matt fumbled in his pockets for some quarters, finding what seemed like a roll of them, but wasn't. He blushed a little, realizing what it WAS and adjusted to hide it, pulling out some change so they could play. "I warn you. I'm not going to go easy on you." He said with a wink and they sat down to play.

Roxxi giggled and realized that she'd set herself up for that particular one-liner. She leaned back into him for a moment and groaned softly as he held her for that small moment, feeling some of the ache she'd had for his touch from before return to her. Once he let go, however, the spell seemed to be broken. "Well, it is my major," she pointed out. "But I love doing portraits of people, especially people I care about. I especially like photography and realistic drawing with references. It's a real thrill to get it right, and a challenge." She shrugged her robe off and put her bra on before hanging up the robe and pulling out a blue shirt and fixed her hair so that her marks weren't noticeable. She put on a pair of jeans and then pulled on a pair of thin black socks.

Anna laughed and sat down with him. It turned out that he wouldn't have had to have gone easy on her. She played the game very well, even with the steering wheel and gear shifts. She looked like a pro as she sat there, grinning.

Xavier watched her dress, fucking her with his eyes, wondering where the inevitable portraits of Matt were. She really liked him, so there's no way he'd escaped her mind when she went to do art. "Well you're really good at it." He said, smiling at a picture of him. "Maybe sometime I can pose nude for you." He winked, pulling his shirt up and on.

_____

They chased one another down curve after curve, bumping into one another and laughing as they passed one another, wanting to win. One more lap to go. "Hey... Wanna make this more fun?" He asked. "Care to place a wager? Not money of course. Whoever wins gets something from the other person?"

Most of her sketches were still in the sketchbook if they pertained to Matt. They were done in various stages of her feelings for him, those feelings showing through her work. They were a collection to her now. When Roxxi heard his suggestion she laughed, but really considered it for a moment. "Well, if the mood strikes you, I wouldn't object to it. Or I might do it while you're asleep so you don't move." She smiled and kissed her formerly shirtless friend-turned-lover. "So, how do I look?" she asked, putting her arms around him.

"Depends on what I get when I win," she teased, laughing. "What kind of something did you have in mind?" Anna asked.

"Gorgeous as always." He said, smiling, wrapping his arms around her. He knew there had to be pictures of Matt, but he was glad he hadn't found them. Things had gone pretty fast though... Had she anticipated they'd go together this fast? Was it a trap? He shook the thought. "Ready to go?" He asked.

____

"Not really.." He admitted, thinking of things he might want, or she might want. "What would you want?" He asked as they rounded another corner and he loled behind her.

Roxxi smiled at him and kissed his cheek, giving him a hug that made her feel better about life in general. Not only was she satisfied sexually (something she hadn't been in ages), but she was happy. And for the first time in what seemed like years, she hadn't thought about Matt. "Just let me grab some cash and my i.d." that said she grabbed a small wallet from her purse and took out a few bills, tucking them into her pocket with her i.d. She slipped into some Vans and took his hand. "I'm ready when you are." She smiled and kissed his cheek one more time. In Roxxi's mind, the time they'd spent together in the past--the times she'd talked with him and shared things with him, made things seem like they'd moved more slowly...but she was well aware of the fact that things were moving very quickly between the two of them. They would have to talk about it later. Maybe the bowling alley would make it easier. "Let's go."

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. What would you be willing to give up?" she asked as they took another turn.

He smiled and led her out of the dorm, catching the girls peeking at the two of them, he blushed a little bit and led her quickly. Xavier had never had much self-confidence, but when he thought about it, there was no reason for him not too. He was good looking and had a great body, after all. As they walked through the campus, he took her hand, in a way signifying to anyone else to back off. He hoped they didn't see Matt again.

_____

It was getting closer and closer to the end of the race, and Matt couldn't think of what he should say. Shoulda planned this out better... "Well, what would you want from me?" He asked, his mind going into dark places with what he wanted from her. She was staying ahead of him and Matt slowly moved left and right, feigning the desire to pass her and giving her ample reaction time to stop him, building up her trust that she was better than him. He'd been down this path many times before, and it was what made his friends call him the devil of gaming.

"A kiss? With tonggggggue?" He said teasingly, running his tongue over his lips to her to "distract" her. "Or we could go back to my place~" He teased more, nudging her softly with his elbow. They still had about a minute to discuss prizes, which was more than enough time.

Roxxi smiled at the other girls noting jealous stares from her floor-mates. Some were shocked that the noise they'd heard last night had come from the artist's room. She was normally so quiet and...alone. But now, she was seen in the hall with a hot guy who had clearly rocked her world last night, and a little this morning. She noticed that he took her hand on campus when other guys started to look at her, and she smiled, squeezing his hand. Just to make sure the message was clear, she periodically kissed his neck softly from time to time.

"Mmmm, I like being your girl already."

She laughed at him, nearly going off the road. "Alright, a kiss with tongue it is. If I win, you have to watch a musical with me," she grinned devilishly.

Xavier felt all gooey inside and squirmed when she uttered these words. "So we're official, then?" He asked. "Or should I ask to make it concrete?" He asked, really not too sure on what to do. They arrived at the bowling alley and got in line.

____

He laughed. "Mine sounds so much more juvenile when you put it like that!" He said. There was one turn left to go through and she was about in the middle of the road. She was going around the final curve before the short straightaway before the finish line, Matt taking the outside-Or so it seemed. Matt had been putting less and less pressure on the gas for awhile now, to build up her trust that she was doing well, along with the seeming prowess she had over him. "Well I want that tongue." He said rather bluntly, surprising even himself. Suddenly his car carved across the track and he slammed on the gas, taking the inside, he got in front of her and turned, pushing her to the outside with the backend of his car, and pushing her into the wall. Then he hit the brakes, bringing her to a stop as her car rammed into his, giving him a speed boost as flew off across the finish line.

The sexy flag girl waved the black and white flag and Matt turned in his seat to her, smiling and pursing his lips with a mock-kissy face.

She smiled at him and looked up at him. "Well, it never hurts to ask," she said, her eyes locked with his. She kissed his cheek again and stood next to him as they waited for shoes and a lane.

"Ah! No way!" She laughed and sat back, crossing her arms, terribly suspicious about this whole set up. She looked over at him and his mock kissy lips and laughed even more. "Okay, okay. A deal is a deal. But I am not going to kiss you if you keep making that face."

"Well..." He smirked and leaned in, his breath sifting with hers as he looked into her eyes. "I'll... get around to that." He smiled and pulled back and bought their lane and shoes. They went to the lane and began to lace up. He would wait until she wasn't ready.

___

He laughed, blushing a little bit, realizing what was about to happen, and tried to ready himself. He almost said she didn't have to, but decided not to because he really wanted her. IT. He really wanted it. The kiss. Right. He stopped making the face and sat there, looking at her. "I'm ready when you are." He said warmly.

Roxxi pouted and gave his shoulder a slap as she tried to be offended by what had just happened. "Fine, see what I care." She made the cutest pouty face she could muster before dropping the act and putting on her bowling shoes with glee. She stowed hers under the chair and then ran to the computer to enter their names. "Hehe. The power is mine! What should I do? What kind of nickname can I get away with putting in for you?" she asked, smirking devilishly.

Anna smiled and looked around them to make sure there were no small children to point and stare in the vicinity. Once she was sure they were safe, she got up and out of her seat to sit in his lap. She smiled softly, a little nervous and then slowly leaned in and kissed his lips softly, her arms slowly going around him. Her eyes closed and she took a moment to enjoy the kiss before parting his lips with her tongue, exploring his mouth with it.

Xavier laughed as he put on his rather large shoes, and looked over at her. "I don't know, what can you try to bother me with?" He wondered. He got up as she turned to the computer and wrapped his arms around her, pressing his body against her upper back as she sat down, and his hands slid up her frame, moving around her breasts and resting on her shoulders. He knew when he'd ask her already.

_______

Matt's heart-rate seemed to double as she got up and sat in his lap. He swallowed his spit out of nervousness and for preparation. He had just expected her to lean over, what was she doing over here sitting in his la-And then there were her lips. He smiled into it, noticing her arms wrapping around him, he moved his to do the same, around her waist. He wasn't sure when his tongue should move, so he waited for hers, since she was the one making the move, and closed his eyes. There it was. Her tongue... The tongue he'd dreamt of... He parted his lips, nervous as he was and let his tongue wrap around hers.

Roxxi was about to tell him he was no fun when he wrapped his arms around her, his hands playing a dangerous game with her. Still, she could only look back at him with a half-hearted expression of disapproval. She couldn't tell him he wasn't fun now..."Hmm, what would you like to be?" she asked, getting ready to type in his nickname.

Anna smiled too, but kept their lips together as their tongues played. She held him just a little closer, glad that the backs of the seats were pretty high, since she didn't really want to be caught. Not that she didn't want to kiss Matt, she just didn't really relish the idea of dozens of strangers staring at her while she did it. She kept herself perfectly still as her tongue played with his, her body incredibly close to his as his arms wrapped around her and they kissed.

This would be a perfect opportunity, but it wasn't the one he wanted. Still, if he didn't take it, she might get upset. "Oh, I don't know..." He said, still contemplating it. "Boyfriend?" He asked, his hands sliding down her shoulders and over the mounds of her breasts quickly to her stomach.

Matt blushed a little, opening his eyes to see if hers were still open, or if she was watching him to see if he was enjoying it. They were, of course, closed, and he looked around to see if anyone in his view was staring. They weren't, and he grinned into the kiss more, closing his eyes again. His mouth opened wider and closed more shut as his tongue played with hers, his hands sliding up and down her sides and over the small of her back. Matt was starting to get... aroused, but he hadn't yet noticed it.

She laughed and blushed again as his hands slid over her again. Roxxi looked back at him and made a little face. "I'm going to assume that that wasn't you asking, because it was deliciously corny," she teased, typing in the letters. She typed girlfriend in her square and smiled at him. "But your wish is my command," she said, gesturing to the screen. She smiled and kissed his lips softly.

Anna smiled and kissed him for a little while longer before slowly pulling away from him. She was blushing softly as she pulled away, looking at him as if to ask if that was alright. Clearly, she had no idea of her affect on him.

Xavier laughed hard through his embarrassment. So was he supposed to ask again? He didn't know, but he laughed anyway. He kissed her back and stood aside as she typed the names in and went to bowl. She had put her name in first so she was up first.

______

Matt leaned forward as she pulled back, prolonging it, if only for a few more seconds, and was left with his mock kissy face and his eyes shut as he opened his eyes. He was blushing as well and glad she hadn't noticed-or said anything about it. He tried to think of something to say. "Emm... Sh-should we play another game, then?" He asked, laughing.

Roxxi smiled and got up, searching for a ball. She came back with a blue, sparkly one that seemed to be the perfect weight for her. She took her time in lining herself up with the pins and then let the ball fly. Unfortunately for her. It only get the three on the edge. "Hmmm...how about we make a bet. Despite my sucky start, I think I can beat you. If I win, you have to agree with whatever I say. If you win, I have to do the same for you," she said with a smile. "Or is there something else you want?"

Anna laughed and nodded at his suggestion to play another game. "Sounds like a plan," she said with a smile. Truth be told, she hadn't wanted to end the kiss so soon, but the world wouldn't let them be alone forever. She smiled and got off of his lap, offering her hand to help him up. "Wanna play DDR?" she asked.

He laughed again at her desire to bet on his way from getting a ball. It was a simple black bowling ball, much heavier than hers. "Are you trying to hustle me?" He asked, watching her ball hit three pins. "It's been a long time since I was last bowling." He said, putting the ball in the ball return and waiting for her turn. "But I suppose anything you wanted couldn't be too bad." He winked.

______

As she got up, Matt felt it. He tried to act like it wasn't there, but his body already missed hers. "I'm terrible at DDR." He said, taking her hand. "But sure." He laughed. Dancing would at least help it go away.

Roxxi smiled and kissed his nose before grabbing her ball from the return. "If I wanted to hussle you, I'd already be doing it," she said with a wink of her own. "But really, even if I was a championship bowler, a big part of the game is luck." She picked up her ball, lined up a little differently and then watched her ball destroy the rest of the pins. "Yes!" She turned and walked back to him. "So are we on, or not?" she asked, tilting her pretty head to the side, her hair covering those hickey marks on her neck pretty well.

She laughed. "Nobody's actually good at DDR," she said. "But it's the fun of sucking that makes it better." She laughed at the double meaning in her own word and put her hand on her forehead. "Totally not what I meant, but you get it." She paid for this game and asked him for help in choosing one of the easier songs.

He could still see the hickey marks, and figured he owed it to her. "Sure thing." He said, grabbing his ball as the pins went back up. He limbered up his wrist as he tried to think of the last time he'd gone bowling. He rolled the ball down the lane and it went right into the gutter. "Fuck." He said, laughing embarrassedly. He grabbed it again and hit seven of them. "Oh boy. So what are you gonna want?"

____

He laughed. "Someone's mind is in the gutter since we raced." He said, winking at her teasingly. He moved his feet across the dancepad to find an easy song. "This one alright?" He asked, letting her hear the preview.

Back
Top Bottom