Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

((You're doing a great job. Do you like it so far?))

Roxxi smiled and moaned softly, tilting her head back as he held her hips and praised her. "Mmm, you feel so good, Xavier." Her muscles squeezed at his turgid shaft as she kept moving her hips. Slowly, she started to increase her speed, her breasts bouncing a little as she did so. "Fuck."

Anna smiled and nodded. "It was a good night for sleeping. No dreams that I can remember, but it was such a peaceful sleep." She bounced a little in excitement as they reached the taco place and stepped into line. It wasn't horribly busy, but it had a decent amount of customers. When it came to be her turn, she ordered three hard shell tacos, some of their specially made fries and a soda for $5.00. It was an awesome buy.

((It's fun, I'm just excited for Matt to get to his fun. But I suppose that means it's going very well.))

"I never knew it could feel this good... Your bare pussy... it was made for my cock.." He said, increasing her speed with his hands as well, looking up at her chest as her breasts bounced. "P-play with your tits for me." He said more than suggested, his hand sliding down the back of her ass.

______

He almost wondered if she really had dreamt of him too, but didn't mention it. He wasn't going to mention his own dream either, so it was fair. Matt ordered as well and they sat down and began to eat. He couldn't really think of what to say, and the tacos were rather messy, so a lot of his concentration was on keeping the meet in the food. "This is great."

((I'm glad you're liking it. ^^))

Roxxi groaned and licked her lips as her hands left her sides to reach up and cup her breasts, moving them in large, slow circles, squeezing them now and then. She moaned softly as she pinched her nipples hard. Her hips kept moving with his help and closed her eyes, tilting her head back. It felt so good and she needed it so badly.

Anna smiled and watched him eat tacos just as messily as she did. She laughed at his attempts to keep everything together and finally came up with an ingenious plan to keep most of the taco wrapped while she ate it--like a candy bar. Much less fell out, but it was still ridiculously messy. "This is great," she agreed. "These are my favorite tacos in town. I come here almost every weekend for tacos, whether I stay here to eat them or not."

"God..." Was all Xavier could utter as he watched her fondle her breasts, riding his cock. "What can I do to make this even better?" He asked, looking up at her, beginning to move his hips back against her more.

_________

"Delicious tacos for little money and a beautiful.. date!" He said with a slight hesitation on the word "date." He knew it was alright, but was still making sure he didn't move too quickly. They soon finished eating and Matthew took the trays up and disposed of their food, sitting back down to the table. "So now what would you like to do?"

Roxxi moaned as she played with herself, still moving her hips against his, just a little faster. "Ohhh....mmmm, play with my clit," she moaned softly. Her eyes opened and she looked down at him, watching his face, the way he touched her as she fucked him.

Anna chuckled at his words and the pause, but she didn't seem bothered by it. At least he was trying to be nice about it. When he came back from taking both of their trays she smiled at him and shook her head. "Oh, no. I chose last time. You do it now."

"Yyyyyyes ma'am.." He replied snarkily, moving a hand from her hip to her clit and began to slowly play with it with one finger. "Mmmm, is that good?" He asked, knowing it was. His glance came up to her face as she looked down at him and he blushed a little, rubbing harder.

____

He laughed and twirled around in his chair, taking a drink of his freshly refilled soda. "Hmm... I don't know. I'm not good at this sort of thing.." He said, embarrasedly. "We watched a movie last night, and we just ate... What other things do... people in our situation do?"

Roxxi moaned louder as he played with her clit. Clearly he needed to be taken down a peg on the confidence level. She needed to blow his mind. She didn't appreciate his snarky little tone, even if he was being playful in his own little way. She worked her hips harder and faster and kept playing with herself as he pressed against her, and she watched him. "Mmm, say my name," she moaned, working him harder.

"Hmmm, we could go skating or bowling, or even just for a walk. I'm not terribly picky," Anna offered, shrugging her shoulders a bit. She sort of wondered how much experience Matthew had with other girls, but that wasn't her business.

Xavier's eyes widened a little bit, realizing she was trying to take control. "Mmm... Roxxi.." He gasped to play along. "Roxxi, Roxxi, Roxxi." He cooed her name as he pumped his hips back up and against her harder and harder. He fingered her clit harder and sat up as they fucked, sucking on her neck, using his other hand to slap her ass.

_____

Matt wasn't sure what to do. "Let's go for a walk." He smiled at her and held his hand out to help her up and out of her chair. They began to walk and he held his arm out for her as they left the taco place and began to wander the school grounds and beyond.

Roxxi smiled as she heard her name and moaned louder as he played with her clit and sat up. She loved having him like this. As he suckled at her neck, she stopped playing with her breasts and put her arms around him as he slapped her ass. Rolling her hips harder and faster, she moaned and did her best to make sure that he would remember everything about this morning.

She swung their hands between them as they walked, having took his hand in hers after they crossed a particularly perilous street. She smiled and chatted with him as they walked about nothing in particular, but it was nice. "Hmmm, so tell me more about you," Anna smiled. "Anything you want to tell me. You don't have to say anything you don't want to say.

He gasped against her neck, loving the full force she was giving to go up against him, saliva rolling down her neck and collarbone. "Nnnnnhh...." He sucked against her neck and bit it, not caring if he left even more marks, and slapped her ass harder as she rocked against him more and more. "Yyyyyeah.."

He blushed a little as her hand found its way to him before they crossed the busy street, finding the gesture adorable. He thought about it, again unsure what to say. "Hmm... I really like to write, so I think I might major in that and try to do it for a living. Fiction and poetry and stuff like that." He said, watching the scenery changing from busy streets to autumn trees. "Tell me something about you."

Roxxi moaned loudly, her body still rocking and arching as she fucked him. She went at him even harder and faster now as his hand slapped her ass and he bit her neck. She moaned loudly and called out his name as she went at him. It wouldn't be long now; she could already feel herself getting closer.

"Hmmm, well, I like to swim, so I do that a lot on campus...and I like my classes for the most part. I just can't seem to focus in them as of late." She smiled and squeezed his hand as they came to a small park and sat down on a bench with him. "It's a nice day out."

At that moment Xavier gasped. "I'm c-c-cumming..." He said and then without warning began to expel his hot white seed deep within her body. "Oh my god... No condom..." He drooled agaisnt her neck and slapped her ass once more, roughly, and then grabbed it even more.

____

"it is a nice day out." He agreed, his mind considering what she looked like in a swimsuit. "So... what do you look for in a guy? Or relationship or whatever?" He asked. Matt knew to take it slow, but it was hard to not get prepared.

She moaned softly as she came with him and kept him close as he moaned, his hands till working at her ass. "Mmm, Oh...Xavier." She shivered and closed her eyes, letting him do whatever he pleased.

Anna smiled and kissed his cheek. "I think I need to reassess what I look for in guys. But I like the nice guy and the cute guy, and the guy who doesn't get embarrassed when he's around the girl he likes and his friends. Smart guys are better than macho ones any day."

He grabbed her by the hips roughly and pulled her down against him completely as his cock erupted within her, their bond now unbreakable, having swapped orgasms with one another. He came and came inside of her and gasped as he began to regain his composure.

____

Matt nodded, counting off the things he qualified for in his head. "Awesome." He smiled, even wider, feeling her lips on his cheek. He squeezed her hand and they continued on.

Roxxi leaned against him, letting him pull her down onto his cock with a smile. She closed her eyes as she caught her breath and slowly started to feel the strength come back to her limbs. She stayed silent for the time being, not quite sure what to say even if she could speak.

Anna smiled and asked, "Hey, do you like to swing? We should find a set and swing a little while."

He smiled and kissed her on the lips. "You.. you alright?" He asked, looking into her eyes, surprised slightly by her silence. His hands found their way to her ass, loving being there just to feel it.

____

"Sure." Matt replied, smiling. They walked to the playground in the distance and he motioned for her to sit down and began to push her. After a few pushes he hopped into the swing next to her, remembering her saying "we should" and decided to join her. "This is nice. I seem to forget simple pleasures like this, sometimes."

She kissed him back and nodded. "I'm okay," she said quietly. Her voice was raspy again and she felt a little more tired than earlier. Roxxi held his gaze and smiled softly. "I just need a minute to rest," she said with a chuckle. After all, it had been quite a night, followed by an equally if not more exciting morning. She kissed him again and leaned against him, just resting there as he held her ass. "Mmm, Xavier...why do you like me so much?" she asked, wanting a real answer from him this time. "What am I to you?" she asked quietly.

She smiled and laughed as he pushed her. "A lot of people forget about it. You have to learn to appreciate the simple things in life."

Xavier smiled as she cuddled up against him, his eyes and body tensing as she asked him why he liked her. This was the worst time to ask something like that. "Uh... wow." He laughed. "Well, you have a beautiful personality, Roxxi. You're sweet and caring, even if you worry a little too much. You're fun and funny and just a great person." He said, hoping the answer would suffice, but probably fell short of all of the romance movie endings.

"What am I to you? Why do you like me so much?"

_____

He nodded, although he knew she probably couldn't tell. "What do you want to do with your life?" He asked, swinging higher and higher, their movements reversed. It had been ages since he'd been on a swingset.

Roxxi smiled and kissed his shoulder, feeling his body tensing just a little as he answered her. "I'm sorry. It was probably an awkward question, but I needed to hear it. You're special to me because you're a sweet guy, you're always there when I need you to be--even if you might not want to be--you make me smile and laugh, and you always seem to know what to say to me. It's always nice to be around you, and I feel like I could tell you anything." She shrugged and hugged him a little closer. "Besides, you're cute."

She smiled and thought for a moment. "To be honest, I don't really know anymore. I think I'll stick with getting my business degree and maybe go to culinary school. Owning my own place might be nice. Who knows? Maybe I'll combine it with a bookstore?" She laughed and shook her head. "I don't know anymore."

He laughed when she was done explaining him to himself and hugged her. "Ahh, it sounds good to hear you finally say that." He said, rubbing his hands up and down her back. "You're pretty damn cute yourself." He said, pinching her ass and winking into her eyes.

He looked pensively to the trees in the distance, full of orange leaves which were slowly falling to the Earth. "I don't think anyone knows, Anna." He said, adjusting his pace so they were swinging side-by-side now. "I might like to be a writer." He said, noticing this was a moment he'd normally run a hand through his long hair, but was unable to; noticing it was a stress reliever for him. "The future is so damn hard to get to." He laughed.

Roxxi smiled and kissed him again. "Well, I'm glad it's not just my ass," she teased. "Hmmm, so now what would you like to do? And exactly how bad are the marks on my neck?" she asked, tickling at his stomach.

She laughed and nodded. "How do you even plan your life? It doesn't seem like you should," she said with a smile. "Oh well. I'll figure it out on the way." she smiled and slowly came to a stop, just rocking in her swing. "Hmmm, what should we do next?"

He chuckled. "Well I gotta say, I like that too." He gave it a playful slap and grabbed it. "I don't know, what would you like to do?" He asked, checking her neck. "Let's just say it's a good thing you have long hair." He smiled.

_____

Matt nodded. "I know. I don't think this is the way people were supposed to live, you know?" Matt slowed down as she asked what to do next. "Hmmm, I don't know." He said, stopping so he was just barely rocking next to her. "For some reason I can't think of anything to do!" He said, his hand falling down and into hers.

Roxxi laughed and shook her head. "We've gotta work on that," she said, referring to her neck. "Okay, so that eliminates going out in windy places," she teased. "You know, I can't lie. I really have a craving for bowling. Besides, I'm craving their pizza. Wanna come?" she asked, kissing the side of his neck softly.

Anna smiled. "Okay, let me ask you this. What would you do if you weren't hanging out with me. Like what do you usually do?" she asked softly.

He smiled. "Aw, why? Are you embarrassed? If it helps you can leave them on me, too." He winked, kissing her against her neck, along the marks. "That sounds fun." He said, kissing her again and again.

Matt began to fidget. "I'd probably just stay in my room..." He said, embarrassed. "What would you do?"

She shivered as he kissed her neck and smiled. "I'll leave some on you later," she said. "But for now, I think I should get cleaned up." Chuckling, she kissed his lips softly and then got up, slowly letting him out of her. Once she was out of her bed, she got off of him and headed toward the closet, her naked body glowing in the afternoon light. She took a robe from her closet and smiled at him as she put it on. "I'll meet you back here in a little while, okay?" She smiled and came back to him, kissing his lips softly.

"I'd probably do the same thing," she laughed. "I liked last night, but I think I'm done with movies for awhile. I think there's an arcade nearby. How about that?"

Back
Top Bottom