Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

He slapped her ass with every thrust of his hips now, pounding her relentlessly as he pulled her head back so much she was gazing at the ceiling. "Mmmm... How else do you want it?" He asked, feeling close to his climax. That meant it was a good time to change positions.

_____

Matt got back to his dorm room and immediately hit his bed, sighing with relief. No more tension, no more constant fighting with himself. She liked him and he liked her. Now to just take it slow. He thought of her again and his pants tightened as the taste of her sweet lips entered his memory. He slowly drifted off to sleep.

She moaned, so close to her climax now that it was crazy. But he wanted to switch. "Mmm, I want to look at you while you fuck me," she moaned. "Please," she moaned.

"Mmm, good girl." He pulled out and led her by the hand to the wall over her room, near the door, and pushed her up against it. He lifted her up, holding her legs in his arms and then slid his cock up and into her, fucking her hard.

____

...?

((Sorry, slipped my mind))

Roxxi practically flew as he took her by the hand and led her to the wall by her door. She made a small soft noise and moaned loudly as he slid into her, fucking her brains out. "God," she whispered.

Anna smiled as she combed her hair out, slipping under her covers. She fell asleep in no time, still smiling from before. She had some studying to do, but she'd wake up early tomorrow and take care of it.

Xavier winced, anticipating his orgasm. "Roxx... Roxxi.. I'm gonna cum." He warned her, fucking her hard, leaning in sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys.

___

(It's alright, I'm not really too sure where to go from here.)

The next day was Saturday, so they didn't have any classes. Matt got up and ran his fingers through his long, golden hair, and sat down at his computer, checking his Facebook and MSN to see if Anna had been up to anything.

She moaned in response, her breathing heavy. "Me too," she managed, holding it in for a few moments. She came hard and shivered as he sucked her neck, sure that there would be multiple marks there.

Soon he came and came and came within the condom as she came down upon him, their moans filling the air. It was good that she didn't have a roommate. He sighed as his cock began to feel sore and pulled it out, putting her onto her feet and leaning back against the wall, gasping for breath.

____

Again. :p

Roxxi was barely able to stand as he set her down and she focused on catching her breath. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, calming herself. Speechless, she just stared at him in awe. "Wow." She chuckled lightly and took his hand. "You're amazing," she said softly.

Anna woke up the next morning and braided her hair. She studied for a little while and then finally decided to check her facebook page. While her computer booted up, she pulled on a skirt and a nice tank top with a lacy collar. She opened her browser and went right to her page. Immediately she updated her status to: had the best night ever last night.

He laughed, running a hand through his hair. "Thanks. You too." He said with a wink, pulling her toward him as he walked to the bed and giving her ass a soft slap. He lied down and pulled her to him and soon they drifted off to sleep, smiling and content.

(Haha, cheesy.)

Matt rolled his pencil along his desk, not sure what to really do. He looked up at the computer, having a notification about Anna and saw the status update, smiling from ear to ear. He clicked "like" on it and sat back, wondering what he was going to do on this fine fall afternoon. He opened the chat and sent Anna a message.
"Oh did you? :)"

Roxxi smiled and followed after him, drowsily and on shaky legs. She kissed his lips softly as they got comfortable in her bed. The next morning, after a very peaceful sleep, she woke up in his arms, still naked, still happy and satisfied. She looked up at him and smiled, seeing that he was still asleep.

Anna had forgotten that he was her friend on Facebook and chuckled when the text bubble came up. She was a little embarrassed, but she responded.

"I had a great time. It seemed like you had one too..."

Xavier awoke shortly after her and smiled, pulling the covers closer to their bodies on the cool autumn morning. "Sleep well?" He asked, wrapping an arm around her and letting his hand rest on her round ass.

___

Matthew spun in his chair at the happiness that filled him. "Of course I did. I've liked you a lot for quite awhile now, and last night was fantastic." He smiled behind his monitor. "What are you up to today?"

Roxxi smiled, pushing her loose curls behind her ear as she looked up at him. She kissed him softly and smiled, nodding. "Very well. You?" She truly was curious about the way he felt after last night and waking up with her. Did he still want to be with her as much as she wanted to be with him?

Anna smiled and blushed a little at his message, her heart speeding up a bit as she read his messages. She thought about it for a moment and decided that she couldn't put off studying anymore. Sighing, she typed a message. "I'll be studying for awhile. Gotta do it sometime. But when I'm done I'll be free if you want to do something."

"I feel great." He said, smiling and squeezing her ass a little bit, already feeling a little feisty after a good night's rest, but letting it sit in the back of his head for her. "So what are you up to today?" He asked.

____

He sighed at his desk, letting it be exaggerated because she couldn't hear him. "Anything I can help with? ;)" He replied. "Nah, I'm just kidding, if you need some no-distraction study time, have at it and let me know if you want to do something later, alright?" He paused. "<3"

Roxxi smiled at him, glad that he seemed to at least be in a good mood. "I don't have to do anything today, so I was just going to clean a little and look up movies or something. But since you're here, do you want to hang out instead? Or do you have stuff to do today?"

Anna smiled at his offer to help, if teasingly. She was just responding when she saw the heart. It made her pause for a moment before she continued, her smile bigger. "It shouldn't take but a few hours. I'll probably be free by noon. Why don't we meet for lunch?"

"I'd love to hang out with you." He said smiling and leaning in for a new morning kiss. "What do feel like doing?" He asked, giving her ass a faux slap.

_______

"That sounds good. Anywhere you have in mind?" He asked, wondering where she'd want to go.

Roxxi smiled and kissed him softly, snuggling just a little closer to him. "Hmmm, I'm sure we could think of something," she said, playfully.

Anna thought about it for a moment and decided it might be best to just meet at dining services. If they didn't like what was being served, at least they would be getting their money's worth. "Let's just meet at DS. We can decide somewhere else if we change our minds later."

He smirked back at her and pulled her body closer to his, his hand gripping her ass harder. "Mmmm, I could get used to this." He said, kissing her softly on the lips. His cock was already getting hard again at the sentiment.

_______

"That sounds good to me." He replied. "I'll see you then! :)" So he didn't seem like a loser he then signed off of Facebook and began to get ready again. He wanted her to see him at his best again. Things would be going slowly but they would be great. While he was in the shower, Matt began to remember a dream he had about Anna last night. His cock hardened and he looked around... He had the dorm suite to himself. He began to pump his cock, thinking about Anna stripping bare for him and then seducing him. Matt pumped the pleasure out of his body and sighed with relief as his own cum covered himself, to be washed off.

A few hours passed and he headed off to the dining services.

"Me too," she said softly, kissing his chest as she looked up at him, her covers keeping them warm. She ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it back as she got closer to him. She could tell he was getting hard as he held her so she kissed his neck softly, pulling him a little closer. "What would you like to do today, Xavier?" she asked.

True to her word, Anna spent a good chunk of the morning studying. When she was finished, she shut down her computer and decided to get ready for her date with Matt. She disappeared into the shower and came back smelling fresh and clean. She didn't encounter anyone in the hall, so she shrugged it off. She dressed in a flowing, knee-length green skirt and a white sweater. She smiled, glad that she looked just feminine enough and perfectly sexy. She pulled her hair back into a loose ponytail and then pulled on a pair of flats to go meet with Matt. She wondered if he had thought of her at all since they last spoke.

He smirked that crooked smirk again as his hands grabbed her hips stealthily and pulled her crotch up and over his, making her pussy slide over the blunt side of his cock. "I think it's pretty obvious." He said, giving her a wink. "What would you like to do?" He asked innocently.

Matt sat at the dining station and waited for Anna, thinking about his dream again, but not enough to get him aroused. He was good at keeping his body under control. He wondered what she would be wearing and planned on their kiss; to take it or not. She arrived shortly and he smiled, holding his arms open for her to hug him if she wanted, but as she got closer his lips found their way to hers and he pulled her close against him for an intimate tongue lock. After a few moments he let her go, a little pink in the cheeks. "Uh... Hey." He smiled.

"Mmmm, you," she moaned. Her lips met his in a deliciously sexy morning kiss, her passion slowly heating her as she lifted her hips and lowered herself onto his morning wood. Apparently, Roxxi was done with games for the time being. She moaned as she lowered herself until all of him was in her.

Anna smiled when she came into the sight of her friend and was about to go in for a hug when he pulled her close and kissed her deeply. She blushed and leaned into it just a little before he let her go. At least he seemed a little flustered too. "Hey yourself," she said with a smile. "Not expecting that either?" she questioned, tilting her head to the side.

He gasped as she began to lower herself down onto him, having some sort of instinct to withdraw, but as the pleasure surged over him, it went away and he slapped her ass. "Y-yes.." He called out, arching his back a bit and gripping her fine ass. "Oh God..." He bare pussy felt so amazing over his bare cock.

____

He smiled nervously. "Uh, no. Haha." He laughed, motioning to the table and sitting down. "It just happened. I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything..." He said, looking around. "Uh, did you decide what you wanted to do?"

She moaned softly and kissed his lips passionately. "Mmmm, it feels so good," Roxxi moaned softly. "I've been wondering how it would feel," she said, slowly moving her hips. She wondered if he would stop her, but she planned to stop before he filled her up.

She smiled and laughed at him. "Well we can go with left over food here, or we can go to the taco shop down the street. They have one-dollar tacos today."

He gasped more, drooling a bit. "Oh fuck... I didn't know how much better it would be like this..." He moaned, grabbing her ass. "You need to get on the pill or something... fuck!" He smiled as she moved up and down on him, overcome with pleasure.

____

"Oh snap, let's get one dollar tacos." He said. He stood up and waited for her to get her purse and they headed down to the taco shop. His hand dangled next to hers, and he figured that since he had taken the step in the form of the awkward kiss, maybe he should hold back on hand-holding.

Roxxi smiled and kissed his neck. "I already am," she moaned softly. "Mmm, Xavier...it feels so good," she groaned. Roxxi really was on the pill, but she liked that he had thought to wear a condom and that he was responsible enough to make sure. It never hurt to be cautious. The sexy brunette kept kissing his neck and rolling her hips, enjoying him.

Laughing, she grabbed her purse and started walking with him. She put her arm around his and smiled. "The Tacos they do there are the best," she said, letting him know it wasn't a big deal to be holding his hand or walking arm in arm with him. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Oh thank God." He gasped, letting his stomach relax a bit as a bit of precum spouted from the tip of his cock. He laid back on the bed and let her roll her hips atop him, enjoying the treatment after a good session of sex provided by him last night. "God damn... You're so good at this.." He kept his hands on her hips, mesmerized by their movement.

_____

"I've never been down there." He said, smiling down at her. It was true; Matt didn't get out too much. He was a bit of a shut-in. His arm held her arm. "Of course I did. Did you?" He asked as they arrived at the taco place and got in line.

(Is this okay? I've never done a roleplay much beyond smut.)

Back
Top Bottom