Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

"You're very good at persuading," she moaned softly. He wasn't complaining, this she knew, but she felt she had to respond. She grinned and she kissed his lips softly. Roxxi moaned softly as he grabbed her breasts, her nipples instantly hardening at his ministrations. "Oh, God..." she bit her lip and arched her body into his. "You have no idea how good that feels." She moaned softly and squeezed his ass for a moment. Her hands slid out of his pockets and up his shirt, over his back.

Anna thought about it for a moment. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. I haven't been out for awhile, but I don't really know what's playing. Why don't we come back to my room? What kind of movies do you like? Maybe we can rent a few."

He tweaked her nipples, plucking and softly twisting at them. "Yes..." He moaned softly against her neck, suckling against it. "Then tell me how good it feels." He said, grinding his member against her softly. He gave a light gasp as her hands slid down his back and then slid one hand down her body, unbuttoning her tight pants and snaking a hand down, between the denim and silk, toying with her wet crotch.

"Alright." He said, smiling. Back to her room... Eeeee! They finished eating and left the diner. "Anything is fine with me." He said, weighing the options of movies. Romantic comedies would even be fine. Horror would be good too... Action with some kiss scene...

Roxxi moaned softly and whimpered as he plucked and twisted her nipples, her body already a mass of raging hormones. "Ohh...it feels so good...I want you so bad," she murmured, her hands slowly pulling up his shirt. "Xavier..." she moaned softly. His fingers toying with her slick sex was making her think of unspeakably naughty things. "Let's move to the bed," she suggested, not sure her knees would be able to keep holding her up.

Anna smiled and nodded, glad that he seemed so excited to be going with her. The milkshake and burger had really hit the spot, but movie food was part of the process, so she suggested walking to the student store and picking up a little box of candy and a soda. "I'll treat you," she said with a little smile.

He gasped. "Y-you do?" He asked, wanting to hear it again. His bulge slid up and down her thighs as his finger toyed just outside of her panties. "Alright." He said, agreeing to move to the bed. He pulled his hand back and walked with her to the bed, lying her back against it, knowing that's what she'd want, and climbed atop her. His hand slid down and into her pants again, toying with her outside of her panties, the rest of his fingers playing with the rim of her panties.

He smiled, glad that she wasn't the type of woman that expected him to pay for everything. He thought he might offer, but it seemed fair that he paid for the tickets and she would get the food. He would pay for whatever was next. "Alright." He smiled, and they went to the store, getting candy and soda.

Roxxi could barely contain herself as they walked to the bed together. She kissed him passionately once they were on the bed before slipping his shirt off. She ran her hands up and down his chest and moaned as he played with her. "Xavier, you feel so good..." she sat up for a moment and then pulled off her shirt and bra tossing it aside. "I want you so bad," she moaned.

Once they had their treats, Anna took his hand in hers and led him back to her dorm. They took the elevator since she was on the top floor. Thankfully, Anna had also scored a single room. It was just the two of them now. She smiled as she hung up a sweater she'd grabbed earlier. "Make yourself at home. The movies are in the rack next to the dresser," she said, pointing to it.

He gasped back. "So do you, Roxxi..." He could hardly contain himself. Should he really let them go all the way? Would she regret it later? Would he? He watched as she removed her shirt and bra, his mouth hanging ajar as she tossed the bra aside. "Oh fuck.." He was so hard now, so wanting... It would be hard to even consider stopping now. He leaned in and sucked on her breasts. Just a little more foreplay...

Her dorm room was nice and quiet. Nothing too girly, but nothing devoid of it, either. It was well-kept without being spotless, and just a welcoming kind of atmosphere. It was just as he had imagined it. He walked over to the racks, looking through the movies she had. "I really don't care what we watch." He said. "...What are you in the mood for?" He asked, looking back at her to see what lied underneath the sweater.

Roxxi moaned softly and pulled him closer to her, enjoying the way he looked at her, completely dazzled by her. It made her blush as he sucked on her breasts and she felt her heart continued to race. Should she really let them go all the way? There were other options, but she wondered if he would go for it now that she'd gotten them so riled up. "Oh, God...Xavier," she whimpered. Would oral be enough for him, she wondered. "Mmm, please, let me suck you."

Anna smiled and came back to him, just in a tank top that showed off her body nicely, still in her shorts from before. "How about a romantic comedy? I haven't been in the mood to watch one of those in a long time." She sat next to him, giving him a little bit of space in case he wanted it before pulling up the bag of treats and setting it at his feet.

His heart was pounding, his cock pulsing, and his mind was on fire. She wanted to suck on his cock. "Mmm, alright." He replied. He pulled himself off of her and sat down on the bed next to her, undoing his pants and beginning to wriggle out of them, his boxers pitched tent standing quite tall.

She hadn't been in the mood to see one for a long time...? His breath quickened for a few moments. He sat down on the couch, and noticed she sat a bit away from him. He scooted a little closer to her, their bodies almost touching as the movie began to play. This wasn't exactly one of his favorite genres, but it was perfect date material.

Hopefully, this would satisfy him enough for tonight. She knew it would help quell her thirst for him. Maybe he could return the favor. She could only hope. Her nipples may as well have been pebbles for how much she'd been aroused. Had he always been so sexy? He must have been...but the things he did to her body, the way he wanted to show her respect. She felt as though if she asked him to, he would stop. And that made her want him even more. So she got on her knees in front of him and carefully pulled his cock out of his boxers. She stroked his cock gently and licked his tip seductively.

Anna smiled as the movie's title came up. It was good to be with someone who made her feel like she could laugh again. To make her like her favorite genre of movie again. She noticed him come closer, so she leaned against him, feeling like he wouldn't mind if he was already so close. "Thanks for this," she said softly.

Xavier sat on the edge of the bed as Roxxi got down and began to lick, then suck on his member. "Fuck..." Was all he could gasp. All he could think. He wanted... needed her pussy... He tried to clear his mind. Maybe she just wanted him to cum in her mouth... He put a hand on her shoulder... which slid to the back of her head, which slid her lips down and around his cock. "MMmmmf!" He moaned. "R-Roxxi~" He called her name.

He put his arm around her body, sliding it down behind the small of her back as she leaned against him. The closeness was making him hard, but not horny. He hoped she wouldn't notice, since they were watching the movie together. "Thank you." He smiled. The film went on for a little while and they were pressed right up next to one another. It had been awhile... the movie was about a fourth done? Maybe half? He couldn't tell. His hand slid up and down her far side, his arm tightening around her. Should he... kiss her? She wanted to go slow. He decided not to.

Roxxi smiled as she heard her name and looked up at him as she sucked on his tip. He pushed her further down on his cock, her lips wrapped around him. She relaxed her throat as his tip hit the back of it and let him enjoy her. She was, after all, enjoying herself quite a bit. She moaned softly and bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking. She could tell he wanted more, but she'd ask him to be content with this for now.

Anna smiled and rested her head on his shoulder, completely unaware of his hardness. She'd opened some sour gummy worms and offered him one as he glanced at her. It was nice to just watch a movie like this and be in his company. She nuzzled against him and stayed with him, glad to be at his side.

Xavier looked down into her eyes... So turned on by her look as she sucked on his member. He kept her head down at the base and then let her bob back and forth, licking his lips, unable to do much to her other than sit back and enjoy the pleasure. "R-Roxxi.." Let me please you, too.."

Matt wanted more from Anna. Could he be blamed? He'd been gaga for her for months now, trying to keep it in, and now they both knew they liked each other, and he was in her dorm room alone with her, watching a movie. He took a gummy worm and ate it and smiled, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek cutely. If he was going to hold himself back, he needed to at least get that.

She looked up at him kept bobbing on his shaft as he looked down at her. She stopped for a moment, gently stroking him instead. "Alright. How do you want to do this?" Her words were straightforward, but she was in the middle of pleasing him, her own arousal spiking into the atmosphere. She needed him, but she couldn't trust herself to stop him if he wanted more. Not when she was like this. Roxxi really had always liked Xavier as a person, and he was such a good friend to be with that she had never before given conscious thought to the level of sexy he floated at.

Anna smiled at him as he kissed her cheek and hugged him. She snuggled up with him and shared her gummi worms, glad that such a sweet guy was with her. She kissed his cheek in return and kept most of her attention on the movie screen. "Thank you for this," she said, her eyes shifting to him. "It's really sweet of you."

He moaned as she began to stroke his cock. "B...B-bend over..." He ordered, panting. He let her pull back and walk over to the desk in the room, her nude body looking magnificent lit by only the one light in the room. He walked over, approaching her slowly, his cock hard and throbbing with pleasure and saliva.

"It's no problem. It's nice for me, too." He said, smiling. His mind drifted from the movie, thinking his usual thoughts about her, ranging from romantic to extremely dirty, and it only made it hotter that she was right next to him. The movie was about at its climax, and he began to wonder what they would do afterward.

Roxxi shivered and stopped stroking him as she walked to the desk, guided by him. She knew he wanted her, and at this point, she was dying to have him inside of her. In truth, she didn't want this to stop. She wanted him to erase all thoughts of Matt with this one night--never again would she wonder what it would be like to be the only girl Matt cared about--she'd only ever care about what Xavier thought from now on. And it wasn't just because she wanted him or he wanted her; it was because she knew that all along, she'd wanted someone to care for her the way Xavier did. Her body waited for him then bending over the desk as he'd asked her, the light washing over her body.

Anna had wondered before, what it would be like to rest in his arms, letting him hold her. This was as close as she'd gotten so far. She smiled and watched the movie reach its climax, the girl running off, the guy chasing after her to tell her how much he wanted to be with her, despite her flaws--because of them. She smiled and leaned against Matt, glad to know that even if he truly did like her that way, he could hold back. It only made her accept him more. He wouldn't have to wait much longer.

Xavier smirked, licking his lips as he watched her bending over the desk. So long he'd listened to her whining about Matt whining about Anna. So long he'd wanted to be with her, for her to see him how he saw her. So quickly had things changed in one day, from their conversation in class to this. He approached her body as he picked up his pants, tearing a condom from its wrapped her slid it over his large, hard member and rested a hand on the small of her back, the tip of his cock brushing her wet cunt. "You ready?"

Matt watched the movie with all its cliches and set ups to make real men look worse than they really were as some pretty boy type ran after a woman. He confessed his feelings for her and she actually accepted them and him. It didn't seem like this ever happened in real life, yet here he was with Anna... Maybe things would work out. He pulled her closer, looking down at her, his eyes quickly gazed over her cleavage before looking away. The movie wrapped up with a long kiss, and he moved his head a little closer to hers, his hand sliding up her far side and his fingers gently grabbing a hold of her chin to bring her face to his. He leaned in for the kiss...

Roxxi felt her heart ready to beat itself out of her chest; she was so nervous, but in a good way. She heard him open the wrapper and knew that he was really going to fuck her. After all, it was what she'd wanted. She shivered as she felt his cock brushing over her entrance. "Mmmm, yes," she whispered, wanting him to take her. She needed him now, and there was no turning back.

Anna had been enjoying the movie, glad that she was with someone who didn't make fun of them all the time like Jeff had. Just when the kiss was fading from the screen, she felt Matt shift a little, and then her chin was being guided in his direction. Her eyes shot to him, wide and innocent. He leaned in and she closed her eyes as his lips captured hers. She blushed and smiled just a little, keeping it light before she pulled away. Her eyes opened and she kept her smile as she looked at him.

He wanted to make her beg for it, to plead for his cock, but he knew he couldn't wait either. His tip brushed over her opening once more and he slipped it into her, his fingertips pushing down and grabbing at her hips and ass as his thick member slipped all the way into her.

He kissed her, and before he knew it, the kiss was over. He pulled back as well and looked down at her, smiling up at him, and smiled down at her. "Uh... was that alright?" He asked his hand on her far leg, having drifted during their kiss. She had pulled back... so he wanted to be sure.

Roxxi gasped as he penetrated her, not quite prepared for the feeling that came when he did so. She leaned a little more onto the desk and moaned softly as his fingers dug into her side and round ass. His thick member filled her more perfectly than she could have ever imagined it. "Xavier!" she moaned, wanting more. It felt so good to finally give in to what she wanted.

Anna nodded and slowly closed the distance between their lips again, kissing him softly. It was the perfect feeling to get from a first kiss with Matt--safe, warm, tender. She'd needed it more than she let on. Her eyes closed and smiled into his lips as she kissed him again, recapturing that same feeling before pulling away again. "Thank you, Matt." She hugged him now, her soft body pressing against his for a few moments before that too ended. "It's getting a little late," the girl hinted. "Maybe you should get going...but....would you like to do this again sometime?"

Hearing his name only turned him on more. Her tight, wet pussy slipped over his cock snugly, warming his entire body, and he began to pull back, only to plunge deep within her again and again. "Yeah... Say my name again.." He was already so into it; to her being into him. He gave her ass a nice firm slap.

_____

He closed his eyes as Anna leaned in for another kiss, meeting hers with a smile as well. "You're... welcome?" He laughed. He looked at the clock on the wall behind her and inwardly frowned. Although she was into him, things wouldn't be going at the speed of light. That was alright, but he was anxious. "I would like that very much." He said, his face mere inches from hers again, testing the waters of another kiss. "Would you like to see me to the door?"

Roxxi wasn't a girl who liked things to be super gently, and was relieved that he knew it was alright to be a little rough with her. "Xavier!" she moaned, her body crying out for him as well. She moaned, her breathing heavier now that he was thrusting into her. "God...yes," she moaned softly, moving her hips a little as well.

Anna smiled at him and kissed him one last time, letting her lips linger there. After a few moments, she pulled away and got up, offering her hand. "Call me, okay?" She smiled and guided him to the door, glad that she'd asked to tag along after all.

"Is it good? Is it the best you've ever had?" He asked in a lustful tone, forcing himself to focus on keeping going, and not letting the immense pleasure overcome him. He gave her ass another slap and picked up the pace, fucking her harder. "Oh Roxxi..."

____

He smiled and put his forehead to hers after the kiss, then took her soft hand and walked to the door. "One for the road?" He asked, leaning in and kissing her again, he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, making this one more deep and intimate than the last. It lasted longer as well, and the warmth between their bodies wasn't measurable in degrees; it was an attraction. The kiss ended softly and he pulled his lips mere millimeters back from hers, looking down at her lips and then into her eyes from over his glasses, the passion burning in the ocean of his blue iris.

"Fuck!" she whimpered. "You're the best I've ever had. Sooo good," she crooned, her body only reacting more to his little slap. Ordinarily, she might have thought that he was being far too entitled by doing it, but after putting up with her whining all this time, she figured he deserved it. Besides, he was driving her crazy at the moment. "Mmm, tell me you want me," she pleaded, needing to hear what had gone unspoken for so long.

She hadn't been expecting him to take charge like he did, but she liked it. Smiling softly, she kissed him back, letting him draw her close as her arms went around his neck. It was one she was going to remember all night long. When he pulled away, her eyes opened to look up at him, her lips still slightly parted. His eyes were haunting. Something so intense took up residence there. Was it what he felt for her? God she hoped so. Her eyes looked back into his, a longing there for more, though it was clear that she couldn't take much more tonight. She needed him, but right now she needed him to go.

"Yes..." He panted, loving her words and her tight cunt along with her amazing body, bouncing against his own. "I don't have to tell you I want you. I have you. But I'm not going to let you go now." He said, slapping her ass again, to show that he was in control of her. His other hand slid down and pulled at her hair.

_________

He smiled, realizing her feelings and took a step back. "Goodnight, Anna." He said sweetly, contemplating kissing her on the cheek before leaving, but deciding against it; the intense kiss being the best one of the night. He turned and walked down the hall, out of the dorm and headed back to his own room.

She whimpered softly as he pulled on her hair, his words endearing him to her. He wasn't going to let her go, she thought with a smile. He kept holding her, keeping her the way he wanted and she loved it. "Mmm...God...so good."

Anna smiled at him as she watched him walk away. When he rounded the corner she slowly closed the door, turning around to lean against it. It was lovely. She pressed her fingers to her lips and smiled at the feel of him still there. "Matt..."

Back
Top Bottom