Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

Xavier was listening intently to the tone of Roxxi's voice, checking to see if there was any sorrow or longing in it as she addressed Matthew. He gave a mean smile to Matt as they walked away and sighed a silent sigh of relief as the two sat down in their new seats. Roxxi's lips were soon upon him again and he began to wonder if this kiss was simply her convincing herself that Xavier was better for her than Matt, only because he was available. He smiled and turned to her. "It's alright." He said, wanting to say something out of anger, but holding it in. "You didn't ruin it for me. Look, we're closer, aren't we?" He asked, smiling and kissing her on the lips. "It's fine." He said, his eyes meeting hers.

______

Matt sat down with Anna, beating himself up on the inside, hearing the word "date" being uttered by Anna made it a little worse. "Yeah, well... She seemed okay with it. And their seats are closer." Anna shouldn't forget that he paid for those seats. He shook the bitterness from his mind. "And besides, s-shouldn't we be able to enjoy our..." Matt paused. "uh... whatever this is?" He asked. He was a rollercoaster of emotions and thoughts. Was Anna into him?

Roxxi blushed and stood perfectly still as Xavier kissed her. All other thoughts completely vanished from her brain, despite the quickness of the kiss. He...He really liked her. A lot. She knew that he couldn't have been pleased to give up their seats for Matt and Anna, but he'd done it without complaining, and he was even trying to convince her that he didn't mind. He cared about her, and judging by Matt's clueless look as she'd given up her seat and the way he always went on about Anna in front of her, even when she looked genuinely sad, Xavier cared a great deal more than she could expect her crush to.

His eyes were still watching her, and before she realized what she was doing, her lips were pressing against his again, her arms around him. She wanted him; as much as it hurt that Matt hadn't wanted her, Roxxi had finally realized that she didn't need someone like him. She wanted Xavier, and she was pretty sure he wanted her just as much.

Anna blinked, frowning because he seemed angry at her. "It's just that if I was on a date, I don't think I would have handled an interruption that well, you know? I just don't want any hard feelings." Was he jealous of Xavier's date with Roxxi? What did that make her in this? "You know...I'm not exactly sure I knew what this was in the first place, but I really don't know what it is now. I don't know what your deal is, but you need to learn to chill. I'm sorry if I made you mad, but I don't even know what I did."

Xavier's arms wrapped around Roxxi as well, and the enthusiasm between their bodies was apparent. She was finally seeing Xavier in a better light, and Matt in an honest light. At least, honest to Xavier. His tongue beckoned to enter Roxxi's lips and over her shoulder he could see Matt's glance, which made it all the more sweet. He smiled into the kiss and gave a wave to Matt to put the final nail in the coffin.

________

Matt sighed. "Look... I'm sorry. I just really like you, Anna." He said, his glance moving up to her eyes. "A lot. And I'm really nervous and... I'm sorry. I'm not angry, it's just weird to see her with a guy. She's my best friend, you know? I don't want her to get hurt." His eyes looked over to them, making out like animals. The chances of that seemed slim, at least for tonight.

Roxxi could hardly believe it was happening, much less that it was going so quickly. Still, nothing else seemed important. She parted her lips for him, her tongue reaching out to his. There was barely any space between them as this continued, her eyes closed now. She felt him smile and hugged him closer. After a few long moments, she pulled away to look into his eyes, as if asking what just happened.

Anna was a bit surprised to hear that he really liked her, but looking back at how nice he'd always been, she supposed that she shouldn't have been. She listened to him, though and nodded. He seemed a lot like a big brother. She smiled softly and caught a glimpse of the two of them practically attached by the lips. At least she'd been right about their date. Her eyes returned to Matt's face. "I don't think he wants to hurt her. What little I know about Xavier all points in the direction of him being a nice guy. I understand your concern though. I'd be worried if my friend was dating someone new too, but should you really be surprised?" She would address the issue of this being something more than a friendly outing between the two of them when she was done calming his fears. She still wasn't sure what she wanted. What she did know was that she had to take things slow.

As the kiss broke, Xavier's eyes found their way back to Roxxi. He began to ponder if he had been after her simply because she was out of reach, yet the endorphins going off in his brain were saying otherwise. "Should we take a seat?" He asked, motioning with his "waving" hand to the seats behind them, his green eyes sparkling against hers.

_____ (I'm actually getting a bit jealous of Xavier!)

He sighed, admitting that he had been wrong to feel any sort of negative feelings about Roxxi's date with Xavier. "I suppose not, it can just sometimes be a battle to let someone you care about go out into the world." He laughed, smirking. "My little girl's all grown up and all that." He said, realizing how silly it seemed, burying the idea that he had feelings for his best friend. He let out a breath of relief, having confessed that he liked Anna, and having gotten over the anxiousness of seeing Roxxi. "It's fine. She will be okay, and she can take care of herself. As a friend, it is my duty to help her if she asks for it, but to know when to give her space." He looked up at the dusk sky and began to relax.

Roxxi cleared her throat and nodded, smiling brightly. So this was what it was like to just enjoy her time out. She held onto his hand and sat down with him in their new seats. Roxxi smiled and looked down for a moment, letting what had just happened sink in. "So how long have you been waiting to do that?" she asked softly. Her eyes found his face again, and she couldn't look away now. She needed to see him. "And what would you say if I wanted to do it again?"

Anna smiled and nodded, leaning against Matt. "I like you Matt. I do. But I don't know what I want right now. Whatever this is tonight...It can't be more than what it is. I need to move slowly," she said, looking at him. "I hope that's okay?"

Xavier held her hand and smiled, putting his other hand over it as the opening act began to play. Neither one of them really heard the music as they sat and conversed. They weren't too close, after all. He shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. I haven't been keeping a diary for the past few months." He smiled, gazing into her eyes. "And if you wanted to do it again, I might be inclined to do it again." He winked, squeezing her hand.

Matt felt even more uncomfortable now. He'd confessed the feelings he'd had for a long time to the girl he was infatuated with and she was telling him to go slow. On top of that, he thought he had feelings for his best friend who he'd just found out had been pining for him for months and was now tongue deep into some macho douche. "I understand." He said. "Sorry.." He felt dumb for apologizing again. But she did say she liked him. "We can move as slowly as you need." He said, his hand sitting on the armrest between them, open face up, just in case she wanted...

Roxxi laughed as he winked at her. It felt so good to be with him like this. She was just plain happy. Not to mention, feeling very affectionate. She put her lips to his again for just a moment and rested on his shoulder, having completely forgotten Matt and Anna.

Anna put her hand in Matt's open one, feeling safe where she was. He seemed to be okay with going slow, and that was all she really wanted from him. To just let her take things at her own pace. "You don't have to apologize. I should do it, for giving you any weird messages. I really do like you. You're fun to be around, and I feel...wonderful around you. But I don't know what I want from you, so I don't want to rush things."

Xavier put his arm around her as she rested there with him, knowing that she was all his now. He smiled and ran a finger through her hair, rather peaceful with the shitty rock music playing in the background. Matt didn't matter to her anymore, but Xavier felt like he had accomplished something by replacing him.

_____

He blushed as her hand came into his, while hoping the gesture hadn't been too open or pressuring. "You didn't give any weird messages, really. I've been worried you didn't like me the whole time." He laughed. "And I understand." He didn't want to tell her how long he'd pined for her, but at the same time, he thought it might speed things up. He decided to keep quiet about it, and to keep his eyes off of Xavier and Roxxi, as hard as it was. Her hand in his was enough for now.

After the opening act was finished, the actual band came on to play their set. Much to Roxxi's relief, this band was much better than the first, and actually got her to stand up with the rest of the people around her. She danced a little in her square of space, grabbing Jeff's attention, as well as a few other guys who were seated behind her. The fact that she was constantly looking at Xavier and holding his hand didn't seem to dampen their will to stare at her body. Since she was used to this kind of thing, however, Roxxi just ignored them and kept enjoying the show. When it was over, she was glad she'd get to hang out with Xavier a little while longer, assuming he didn't have work to do.

Anna smiled and squeezed Matt's hand. She brought it to her lips and kissed it softly. "Thank you Matt," she said, smiling at him. She enjoyed the rest of the show with him and decided that this could be considered a first date. She was taking a huge leap of faith her, and so she decided to take the reigns for this one. "Hey, Matt? Would you like to go out for a burger with me? What's a date without food?"

Xavier brushed the guys off that were staring at her body, smirking. He knew that she was insanely attractive, and now that she was his, they could look all they wanted. If anyone touched her though, there would be hell to pay. He danced a little with her and watched her move, glad that the show was finally over. As they left the venue, he held her hand and wondered what they might do next. "What if I said I didn't want to leave you yet?" He asked, looking at her and smiling.

_____

He blushed as she kissed his hand, looking down at her and smiling stupidly. The show went on while they held hands, and he tried not to squeeze or caress hers, but found himself doing it sometimes anyway. After it ended he smiled and nodded. "That would be wonderful." He said. They got up and began to leave, and he tried not to let his eyes wander on the pair that was Roxxi and Xavier, but found it hard because they were in front of him.

Roxxi smiled at him when he asked that question. She put her arm around his waist and smiled and kissed his cheek. "Well, then, I'd have to invite you back to my room with me," she said with a little smirk. "Because I don't want to leave you yet either." She walked along with him until they were out of the crowd and stayed close to him. "Unless you'd rather go somewhere else?"

Anna got up with him and noticed that he couldn't help but watch Roxxi and her date. It wasn't as though she wasn't watching for Jeff, but she felt for him. The poor guy was worried about his best friend. "Ummm, I need to use the ladies' room. Why don't you meet me by the student center again? I'll just be a few minutes." She was hoping to give him some time to calm himself. And she really did have to go to the bathroom.

He smiled. "Back to your room, eh?" He asked, putting his arm around her, his hand sliding down and holding her by the hip, sliding carefully close to her backside and down. "That sounds good to me." He said, and they headed off to her dorm room.

_____

He sighed, knowing Anna had seen him watching them. They were right ahead of them though, and he was a little worried for her. "Alright." Matt said, letting her go. He walked to the student center in inner agony and let himself think the things he wouldn't before. Roxxi... had she liked him? All those times he talked about Anna.... Did he like her back? Did he talk about Anna to make her jealous? He began to drive himself insane with his thoughts of maybes and let out a low sigh. Roxxi and Xavier were heading in the direction of her dorm. Anna "liked" him, but did he even still like her? It was the kind of time where if he was a smoker, he'd be lighting up.

Roxxi smiled at him and rubbed his side, glad to be strolling along with him. She didn't mind one little bit that he was feeling her up. She kissed his lips softly once they were in front of her dorm: a promise of what was to come. She came to him and kissed his lips softly. She smiled at him and then took his hand leading him into the building with her and up the stairs to her single room and closed the door behind them, the ceiling light on. "Thanks for going to that concert with me," she said with a little smile. She walked over to her floor lamp and turned it on before shutting off the ceiling light. "Thanks for walking me back too."

A few moments later, Anna came back to him, still smiling. "Hey. There was a line," she said with a nervous chuckle. "Ready to go? I was thinking we could hit up the diner down the street. I owe you for the ticket anyway."

Grabbing her ass as they walked and her letting him only made his desires greater. As she kissed and led him inside he began to think about all the things he had dreamt of doing to her... He smiled, leaning back against the door. "Anytime, doll." He said, walking his way over toward her. He put his arms around her as their bodies met. "So what now?" He asked, his hands sliding around her and down her backside.

He caught her nervous chuckle, but decided to let it slide. "Sure." He said, smiling and began walking with her toward the diner. "So, you said you like me?" He said cheekily.

Roxxi smiled and pulled herself even closer to him as he ran his hands over her ass. Little did he know that he was stoking the fires he'd stirred up within her. She smiled up at him and kissed his neck softly. "Wanna make out?" she asked, her voice full of mischief.
_________

Anna smiled and nodded, taking his hand in hers. "I do. I really like you. I just have no idea what I want from you," she said with a smile. "You've always been such a sweet guy, and so patient, and it really seems like you care about me. I want something more with you, but I don't want to take things too fast. That's what happened with Jeff, and then I found out too late that I wasn't what he wanted. So let's just take our time, okay?"

He noticed she wasn't objecting to his advances and it only made him move in more. His body pressed more against hers, his hands slowly and softly grabbing at her ass. "Let me answer that question with my tongue." He said, kissing her, his tongue splitting her lips apart and then finding her own.

He nodded after listening to what she said. "That's fine with me. I'm just a little anxious." He laughed. "The cards are on the table, I suppose." They soon arrived at the diner and sat down, ordering their meals and began to talk more. They sat in a booth, across from one another, and he wished that there were only one booth, so she would have to sit next to him. STill, being across from one another made it easier to gaze into the beautiful face.

"So tell me... If you like. What's Jeff like?" He wanted to know what NOT to be like.

Roxxi kissed him back, her tongue playing with his. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he ran his hands over her body noting that he liked to play with her ass. She smiled into his lips and ran her fingers through his hair, enjoying this moment thoroughly. He liked her. He liked her a lot, and she hadn't failed to notice it before she turned into a second Matt. She pulled him closer and wondered what he really thought of her, how long he'd waited for her. It made her want him more.

Anna smiled when her milkshake came and she started to suck it through her straw. She was enjoying his company and she was glad that she understood what she wanted. Or, so she thought. Se felt her smile falter a bit and then it was a little more difficult to enjoy him with the memory of Jeff hanging over her. "Well, Jeff was deceptive, he had a wandering eye, and he was very impulsive. I had to bail him out of a lot of trouble he'd gotten himself into. He was nice when he had to be, and when he was going after me was really the only time I remember his attention being nowhere but me." She shrugged. "I don't know, I just thought it would get better, after a while. It didn't, and then I caught him with his pants down. Of course, out of bitterness, I'm only remembering the bad things, but I think I'm entitled to that bias."

He closed his eyes, pushing her up against the wall as his tongue played with hers, his hands sliding up and down her sides now, her ass pressed against the wall. He smiled into the kiss more, barely believing that this was all happening. His hands slid up her body, finding the curve of her breasts, but hesitated, unsure if that would be crossing the line. It was their first date. Maybe she would show some kind of gesture to go forward... If she didn't, maybe he'd ask.

He took a sip of his milkshake, looking down. "Uh... sorry I mentioned it. Didn't mean to make any bad feelings. I just wanted to know what to do and not to, you know?" He asked, taking a big drink and swallowing. "Although it sounds like stuff that anyone that wasn't an asshole wouldn't do anyway." His eyes found hers again, gazing into his, and his stomach filled with butterflies. He decided to change the subject. "So, how long have you liked me?" He asked, smirking.

Roxxi moaned softly as he pushed her against the wall and ran his hands up and down her sides to her chest. Her hands left his hair and traveled to his shoulders, which she squeezed and rubbed. "That feels good," she murmured into his lips. The kiss continued and she ran her hands down his back to his back pockets. She didn't want things to move past touching and kissing tonight, but this was plenty enough to satisfy her tonight.

Anna shook her head and smiled. "It's okay. It's just a bitter kind of thing, that's all." She took a sip of her milkshake and smiled. "I've liked you ever since you first offered to listen to me complain about Jeff. But I could never decide what to do about it."

He had to pull back for air and as he gasped for a little breath, he recipricated her sentiment. "So does that." He said smirking as her hands slid into his back pockets. He put his head on her shoulder and kissed at her neck, his hands sliding underneath the curves of her breasts once again. "Uh... Roxxi?" He asked, his hands pausing, trying to keep his tightening pants a few inches from her in case she only wanted to go so far.

Matt smiled and stirred his milkshake with the straw. "Really?" He asked, blushing a little bit, smiling wider. "Well I'm glad." His heart began to warm and he pushed the thought of Roxxi out of his mind, trying not to think about what she and Xavier might be doing. "What do you want to do after this?" He asked, looking up and over to her.

Roxxi watched him and blushed softly, still panting a little. "Yes?" What did he want to ask her? How far she wanted to go? "Let's just keep the clothes on tonight. Touching is fine, but nothing more than that for now. Fair?" She asked.

Anna smiled and nodded, thinking of what else she wanted to do. "I don't know," She said as her burger and fries came. "I hadn't thought that far ahead. What do you want to do?"

He bit her neck softly, as if were his own lip. He really wanted more. A lot. It was hard to refute such strong urges. "O-okay." He said, his hands grabbing at her breasts hungrily over her shirt. Maybe he could convince her otherwise... His breath quickened and his heart began to pound. His tongue slowly lapped over her neck and pressed his body, chest and lower half, up against her, his "desire" obvious to her now.

He began to chow down, having been starving from having classes all day. "Hmm... I'm not sure." He said, thinking of endless things that he wanted to do, but didn't want to "move too quickly." "We could... go watch a movie or something...?" He said. He didn't know why he was nervous. She liked him too. "Or go to the park or I don't know." He took another drink.

Roxxi groaned softly, his teeth against her skin only fueling the passion that was growing within her. She closed her eyes as he squeezed down on her breasts. She squeezed his ass through his back pockets and moaned softly as he pressed against her. Her breathing became heavier and her heart raced as he pressed against her. "Mmmm, okay, we can do more," she said, holding onto him.

"It's a little late to go to the park," she said, taking a big bite of her burger. She finished chewing and swallowing before she continued. "I'd be up for a movie though."

He smirked. "You're certainly easy to persuade." He teased, sucking against her neck and pulling his hips back for a moment only to press them fully back against her. His hands slid down her body and up her shirt, sliding over the front of her bra before wrapping around and undoing it. They then found their way to the front and went under, grabbing her large breasts in each hand, toying with the nipples.

It's not too late to go to the park for certain things... "Alright. Theatre, my place, your place?" He asked. He didn't know what was playing at the theatre, but even seeing one there could lead to more.

Back
Top Bottom