Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He said, she said (Candira and Fish)

Xavier noticed Anna on his way back to his apartment. The thought of Matt entered his head to which he grunted when out of her range and he wondered how their night had went. He didn't think Matt deserved it, but Anna was quite the looker... He shook the thought from his head. He was with Roxxi now. He shouldn't think about anyone else. He went to his dorm and plopped down on the bed, falling asleep instantly. When he awoke the next morning he thought of Roxxi immediately and smiled, rubbing his morning wood. He didn't have anything to do today.

Matt watched Anna go, watching her from his window with his hard on, he turned to his computer and sat down after locking the door, going to find pictures of her as he stroked his cock. He continued like this for awhile before sighing and then going to sleep, dreaming of her tight ass and dripping pussy. He awoke the next morning from a dream where Anna was just about to lower down over his cock and sighed loudly. Nala ran into the room to hear he was awake and jumped up onto his chest.

"Dammit, cat..." he said, petting her.

Roxxi worked until about noon, finishing every major project in her planner before she put her things away and picked up her cell. Seeing that it was just before the lunch rush, she hit the send button and waited for him to answer. Once he did, she asked, "Hey, wanna go to lunch with me? I was thinking the grill that's right off campus."

Anna groaned as she forced herself through a cold shower, her frustration only climbing when she found that she'd only to finish most of her projects. None of them took long enough, and though she could have gotten a start on her work for next week, there wasn't enough to fill up the rest of her day, either. So instead of doing that, she went to her closet and put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants and seriously considered just turning into a hermit for the day. And then she remembered that she'd wanted to see Matt today. There was no reason she couldn't spend time with him...She could always say that she was busy after lunch...and so she picked up her phone and called Matt, hoping that he'd go to lunch with her, if only to give her something to think about when she broke down later and started to masturbate.

(I'm bad with boring stuff like this. XD)

Xavier picked up the phone, ruffling his hair a bit. "Sure, sounds like fun. See you there soon?" They agreed and he was soon on his way out to meet his hot piece of ass girlfriend.

Matt pushed the cat off of himself and began to stroke his hard member again, thinking about Anna as hard as he could. His phone began to vibrate and he sighed angrily, picking it up, only to find that it was a call from Anna. For a few moments he continued to stroke his cock, and then as he answered the phone stopped. "Hey!" He said happily, trying to not show what he'd been doing with voice. "What's up?"

((Trying to get some conflict by having both couples at the same place))

Roxxi smiled and found herself incredibly excited to see him. She took her time making sure she was sexy before she took off to meet him, completely ignoring the many guys who stared at her and tried to hit on her while she passed.

Anna smiled as she heard his voice and found herself longing for his company. "Hey, would you meet me for lunch? I was going to walk to the grill just off campus. They have a special today and stuff. Wanna meet me there?"

((Aha. Nice. n_n))

Xavier was dressed in a red polo with beige pants, and greeted his girlfriend with a warm embrace and deep kiss. "How are ya, hun?" He asked, his hands sliding down her back and grabbing her ass a little.

_____

"Y-yeah!" Matt said, his cock still in his hand. He was excited (obviously) to see her again. He'd be looking at her more erotically now... Surveying her body for when he went back home.

((I like to think so))

Roxxi smiled and put her arms around him the instant his went around hers. She managed a brief greeting before her lips were captured by his and she found herself kissing him back. She stayed like that for a few moments and then smiled as he asked her how she was. "Much better, now that I get to see you. How about you? Have any fun without me?" That said, she guided him inside.

Anna smiled and told him she'd see him at the little diner before she hung up. She left herself dressed as she was until she saw herself in the mirror. She switched out the pants for a pair of shorts and grabbed her purse before she left. She was there in no time.

He shook his head. "Of course not. I save all my fun times for you." He said with a wink. Over her shoulder he saw Matt approaching with that dumb smile on his face, and took a deep breath before entering.

_________

Matt brushed his long hair and put on a tight t-shirt along with some tighter fitting pants. If he wore tight clothes it would be hotter on the inside, and it would be harder for an erection to be seen.

Roxxi didn't notice Matt as she walked in with Xavier. She smiled and put her arm around him, as they walked in and were seated at a booth. "Well, I'm glad to know that I get to take part in all of those moments. If you're free, do you want to hang out after this? I finished all my projects, and I'm finding that I love being around you. You do wonders for my creativity," she said with a wink."

What seemed like moments later, sexy Anna was standing in front of the diner, walking toward Matt, who was waiting for her. "Hi," she said, smiling at him. "Ready for some lunch?" she asked. When they came in, they were seated in a booth across the room from Roxxi and Xavier. Of course, Anna noticed right away. "Hey, isn't that your friend?" she asked, pointing over at Roxxi, who was looking very good today. Anna almost felt out-classed...until she remembered that she wasn't competing for attention.

((So I'm hoping that there will be some male-initiated drama...))

Xavier smiled and nodded. "Sure." He said, sitting down in the booth across from her. He ran his foot up and down her leg a bit to keep her interested in him and not Matt, for when she did notice him walking in. He could only think of all of the great things she had said about him before..

Matt smiled and sat down with Anna, the thought of her nude playing in his mind. They were seated and he looked over when she pointed, seeing Roxxi and Xavier and let out a bit of a sigh. He had been trying to keep Roxxi out of his mind for a couple of days now, and it was difficult. Anna had said it rather loudly and Roxxi had turned as well as Xavier to see what whoever was talking about. Matt sent a wave to them and noticed Xavier getting up and out of his seat.

"Oh, Matt's here too, with his little date." Xavier said rather bitterly. He hated even Matt's name. Matt didn't deserve Roxxi's past affection. He didn't even deserve this new girl's. He was a complete dick.

((I'll try...))

It was surprising to turn and see a girls she'd really only met for about two minutes recognize her. Matt was there too, and he was still cute. Rather than dwell on this she focused on the man who really held her heart and frowned to see that he had something of a murderous glint in his eyes. Not really--he really just looked like he was annoyed, but she couldn't help but notice that his glare was intently focused on Matt. "Huh, I guess his date went well." She shrugged and smiled at Xavier, running her leg up and down his. She didn't want to look at Matt or think about him unless he came to her. That poisonous phase of her relationship with him was over, and she had no desire to see him until all of her residual feelings went away. And she certainly didn't want to think of her horrendous failure to show up the girl sitting with him.

"Can we just ignore them unless they come over here? I don't really want to talk to Matt right now."

Anna smiled at the girl who glanced over. She waved, but got nothing in return. "Did you want to say hi to her? She was really nice the other night for giving up her seat for me. I'd kind of like to thank her..." She shifted her attention from Roxxi's table back to Matt and smiled at him. "Is that okay?"

Back
Top Bottom