Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oil, Spice and, everything nice. ( HotTexasCowboy & Ash Durn )

ashdurn

Star
The house was fairly quiet. A little soft soul music played on the downstairs stereo, but it hardly drowned out (in fact, it seemed to be part of) the increasing grunts, groans, sighs coming from the bedroom on the upper floor of the split level house. The sounds were louder as you ascended the stairs, and when you reached the bedroom, they were obviously the music of passion.

Neil was on his knees, behind and between Amelia’s trim thighs, his hips pumping against her luscious ass, his cock plunging strongly into her depths. He groaned and mouthed quick phrases of his approval and excitement as he built them up toward a surging climax. “Oh, yeah, babe… So tight… God, I love it… You’re mine, babe…” For added excitement, he leaned into the thrusts, driving the side of her face into the plush pillow below. He reached and held one wrist against the small of her back, a small gesture of domination. They both knew he wanted much more, but she had expressed what he regarded as ‘conventional’ reluctance. His other hand roamed over her body, grasping and lightly swatting her ass, running along the sweat marking her spine, slipping around her torso to find a breast and nipple pressed into the mattress.

“Oh yeah oh yeah, oh baby, come on Megan, here we go…” he muttered, then, “Hey!” His girlfriend had suddenly wrested her arm from his grasp and turned forcefully to her side, dislodging his very needy cock from her body and nearly throwing him off the side of the bed. “What the fuck?” he protested, scrambling back onto the bed at the same time as she pushed off from the other side. He watched as she started to pull back on her shirt and look for her panties and jeans. “What the fuck!” he repeated, exasperated and puzzled.

Amelia whirled around, her blond hair swishing against the side of her face. “Who do you think you’re fucking, Neil?” she demanded. Neil looked dumbfounded, thinking it must have been the wrist thing, that he’d pushed it too far. “Look, you know what I’m asking, and I thought you—“

Amelia suddenly reached across the bed with a finger and tapped his forehead, not gently. “Here, douchebag. Who are you fucking up here!?” To his confused face, she added angrily, “You called out her name again. Not mine, your sister’s. What is your problem, Neil?”

He looked shocked and then crestfallen. He sat on the bed with his knees bent and his elbows resting on them, and now his head in his hands. “I don’t… I just… I… “ he tried to formulate an answer. “I just lived with her all my life, you know,” he suggested. “That’s the only name I used for a girl for close to twenty years,” he said with a shrug.

“Bullshit!” Amelia answered, having buttoned her jeans and now pulling on her shoes. “You’ve got a thing to deal with, Neil, and you won’t be straight until you do. Now, once and for all, you need to confront this.” Whirling around, she grabs her purse and pulls out her phone. She presses a few buttons and waits for an answer, the phone pressed to her ear.

“Hello, Megan? Hope I didn’t wake you. It’s Amelia. Well, I’m at your brother’s place, as you might guess.”

“Oh, come on!” Neil erupted in a protest, but was stilled as Amelia held up a hand.

“Well, I’ll tell you… Neil has a problem. You want to know what that problem is? Well, it’s you. He wants you, girl. He wants you bad. He has a fantasy of doing all kinds of kinky things with you, and it’s messing up his sex life.”

“You didn’t think there was anything messed up about my sex life five minutes ago,” Neil muttered dejectedly.

“Well, you know,” Amelia was continuing on the phone, “he needs to work through this. He needs to get this out of his system, once and for all. Well, I think you need to get over here and help him work this out, one way or another. Yeah, whatever it takes. I mean, bust up the fantasy with a dose of reality, so to speak. You will? Okay, great. I’ll make sure he’s here, then I’ll leave it up to you two. See you soon.”

Neil was becoming more and more suspicious as he heard the conversation continue. “Okay, sure,” he said with sarcasm. “So Megan’s on the way over to help me ‘work through this’? Right. Who did you call, really? Some friend of yours to play games with me?”

Amelia looked both coy and confident. “They’re your games, Neil, and I think you need to play them with the one woman you think you can’t have. You need to get things out of your system and out of your head. Then, then maybe you and I have a chance. After she gets here, I’m heading to Arnaudo’s and get good and drunk. This isn’t the way I wanted it , Neil. This is the way it’s got to be.”

Neil still wasn’t buying it. Oh, Amelia had a kinky side, he was sure, one she wasn’t ready to fully acknowledge. Maybe she’d even called a friend to play a trick on him. Someone supposed to come in while he was expecting fun and games with Megan. Well, two could play this game, he thought, unwilling to be intimidated by Amelia and her pranks. He lay back in bed and pulled the blue cotton top sheet over his body, the fabric settling to show enough of his naked form beneath to be teasing. After a few minutes, they could both hear a car pulling into the driveway out front.

“Ooo-kay, Megan’s here to help me,” he said playfully, showing he wasn’t buying it for a minute. He folded the sheet down so it hugged his hips, showing his bare, muscular torso and arms as he smiled to his girlfriend, sure he had the upper hand. “So, you going to let her in?”

“She’s coming in, we’ll talk, and then I’m leaving,” his girlfriend said with more determination than she felt. She hoped that this was a good idea, one that would bring Neil back to her. “When you have your demons finally beaten, Neil, give me a call, and we’ll discuss where things are.” She walked out of the bedroom to Neil’s secure smirk. Down the stairs to the front door and opened it. A few minutes later, Neil heard a pair of footsteps retracing the route up the stairs toward his bedroom. The thought struck him that maybe Amelia had set him up for a threesome with one of her friends. That would be pretty cool, he grinned as the steps reached the doorway

Megan had been waiting for that particular call. She was of course not sure if it would ever actually come. But it had not been the first time that megan had talked with Amila about that particular issue. Megan had planned, maybe even plotted, trying to put ideas into the head of her brothers girlfriend. Suggesting that sometimes, people just needed to experience something, and learn that it in no way lived up to there expectations. Never meet your Heros.

Of Course Megan , had more of a little crush on her big brother herself. He was so handsome, so strong. And always so nice. He was perfect, and anygirl would be lucky to have him. Hot as she was, and knew that she was, megan didn't know if she deserved some one like him as her lover. She thought that a night together would relive tensions within herself. Let her know that her brother was not the greatest guy in the world, and that a coupling would be a one time thing, that they could look back on fondly, but not need to repete.

Still Megan needed to play it as her being reluctant to do this. If she seemed too eager, Amelia might back down. Megan knew that Amillia was going to hold on to her man. Hell she had appeared in playboy, Amillia could have her choice of men, and here she was, sleeping with an Engineer who had a house out in the woods, wile going back to school. Sure Amillia had a place in town, an apartment she shared with four other girls.. but everyone knew she had more or less moved in with Neil. They were on the track to get married. Hell, Megan and Neil mom was under the impression that Grandma had given Neil the Faberge ring that her Mom had worn.

So when the came call, Just the tenor of the voice told Megan that this was it. She tried to hide her excitement, and that wasn't easy. Hell she almost went too far. And immediately she was getting ready. Coming up with excuses that Megan could easily shoot down, wile picking out panties, and an outfit. Saying it wasnt the right time, wile sitting down and putting on a little extra make up. And running out the door minutes after hanging up the phone.

It was still early, Friday night. Sure Megan had decided to stay in that night. But had implied that she was planning on going out. So when she showed up in her sexy little outfit reminiscent of a catholic school girl uniform.. well it wouldn't be questioned. Megan, a Montana girl, drove a truck. Specifically a Toyota Pickup , built in 1989, with a high lift kit, and lights on the roof.

She got out of the truck, walking up the steps of her Brothers Cabin, knocking on the door, and waiting for her future sister in law to answer. Hoping that she hadn't over done the sexy, and cause Amelia to back down.

megan-fox-sexy-schoolgirl-tmnt-2-set-07.jpg

Amelia started having second thoughts as soon as she opened the door and saw Megan on arrival. She looked rather hot, in a cosplay sort of way. The whole idea of this, she thought, was to humiliate Neil to knock the fantasy/obsession out of him. Surely Megan wasn’t, well, interested in going along with this, was she? Megan led the way up the stairs, while Amelia followed, trying to wrestle with her doubts and regain her determination for the coming confrontation with Neil.

Neil had his hands behind his head, by now rather cockily ready to face whatever game Amelia was setting up for them. He looked to the door as the footsteps neared and… Megan entered. Neil started, staring for a second, then his hands quickly grabbing the sheet and raising it to cover him to his shoulders. Geez, I’m not showing a hard-on, am I, he asked himself; if there had been any trace of one, it was slipping away fast. And that was despite the fact that Megan was dressed to tease, if not kill. She looked like the definition of slutty Catholic schoolgirl. Before he could let his appreciation get out of hand, he noted Amelia following, with a serious look in her eyes.

Amelia invited Megan to take a seat on the corner of the bed, on the other side away from Neil. “So here it is,” she began, as if a parent lecturing her misbehaving children. “Megan, Neil’s got a thing for you, he just does. I hear him using your name when we’re, you know, in bed together. We’ve talked about it, and Neil, Megan and I have talked, too. We’re thinking,” she paused a moment, even now hesitating, looking at the two of them, “thinking this is something you’ve just got to get out of your system. I think Megan’s willing…” Amelia couldn’t finish the whole thought aloud. Willing to let her brother fuck her? Willing to commit incest? And, faced with even a hint of the prospect, surely Neil wouldn’t, couldn’t bring himself to cross that line. Surely! she told herself.

“So, Megan’s here, and … you two… work this out, once and for all,” she finished in a rush. My God, was Megan smirking, she thought for a second. The way she’d crossed her legs on the bed, rhythmically kicking that upper leg so the hem of that fuck-me skirt was sliding up her thigh… If this is a mistake, will I lose him forever? With a last shaking breath, Amelia turned to the door. “I’ll be at my old apartment with the roomies, getting drunk.” She gave Megan a quick “call me” signal and beat a hasty retreat. A few minutes later, they heard her car throwing gravel as she sped down the driveway.

Neil drummed his fingers on the sheet covering his chest in the few minutes of pregnant silence after Amelia’s departure. “Um,” he finally started, “this is… really, you know, overblown. People … say things when, you know, they’re screwing, crazy stuff. It’s, like, instinctual. It doesn’t really mean anything. I mean, okay, it means something, but…” He trailed off and cleared his throat, wondering if Megan was going to react, wondering if Amelia was really giving him permission fuck his sexy sister, wondering if Megan really wanted to have sex with her brother… Finally he cocked an eyebrow at Megan. “So, you and Amelia talked, huh? And… what?”

"I wonder what shes going to tell her girlfriends... Or if shes even going to realy drink in fear that she will lwt it out...." Megan said looking out. Hearing the door slam. Causing megan to flinch a little bit. She then looked at her brother, and slowly moved into a more seductive pose. Crossing her legs a little bit, and laying down in a way that in order to look Megan in the face, he would have to also look at her cleavage. She smiled a little bit up at her brother. "She really loves you .. you know... she wants to get past this, she wants you to ask her to marry her, and live a lovely life together. " Megan was playing a little bit with her hair that was on her chest, moving her fingers to help draw the eye down to her body.

Amillia and Megan were both realy damn hot, but in very different ways. Amillia had curves to her, soft. Blonde , and usually very damn cheerful and buibily. Megan was much more lithe, and flexible. With a much more serious, and darker deminior. They complimented each-other very well. Would make such a yin and yang sixty nine. "Did you know that we made out once?" She asked. "Last July, when we all went up to Grandma and Grandpas lake house with all your friends. Wile you boys were building on the bonfire The girls were having a little game of truth and dare in one of the bedrooms, and some one dared her to make out with a girl... and she chose me. Yeah she was a little bit tipsy, but we went into the closest and well... I think it was the first time she ever kissed another girl, and I think she liked it. "

Megan gave him a little bit of a smirk. "But yeah, weve talked about this.. Situation a little bit. It makes sense... I mean, your an adventurous guy, you want to try it all... and who else are you going to try out incest with.. mom?" Megan said with a laugh. "And you know im an adventurous girl.. who else am I going to try incest out with... your hot bro.. and nice... every time a guy asks me out, your the guy I compare them too, see if they might measure up... or if they might if I give them a chance. So far no one has...." Her eyes drifted down to his crotch, trying to see what she could see through the thin sheet. Of course she had caught glimpses growing up.. heard rumors, some of them from Amillia, who claimed that Nate was as big as her forearm, and head as large as her fist. Ash thought that might be exadurating, but, you never knew. And even if it was.. how much of an exaduration would it be.

"And, lets face it bro... If we do it, and it dosnt work out.. whenever were together.. yeah, we will know what we did... but if we dont go through with it.. were both going to be wondering what the hell... Until ten years from now, tired from your pack of childern, you and Amillia are going through a dry spell, and you drag me off from thanksgiving dinner to plow me.. an we get caught.." She said blushing a little bit at him. "I'm more then willing, I want to do this..."

The more Megan sat near him and talked, the more she seemed to paint naughty pictures in his mind that he could hardly resist. First there was the ‘naughty schoolgirl’ pose she took on his bed, exposing her long, sexy legs and almost making him look at her cleavage, like a school slut trying to seduce her classmate… or teacher… Then she started talking about her and Amillia making out once, and the image of the two sexy young women locked in a closet, lips meeting so sensuously had to be arousing. He wondered if they even considered going a bit further… Then she started talking about incest, how she thought about it, how she compared whatever guys she’d dated against him, and how they ‘measured’ up to him. Did Amillia even talk about… that? he wondered. Even the image of them going crazy at a family holiday was a hot one, but she was making a different point, and she made it plain with her final words. “More than willing…”

Neil found himself going to his knees, although the sheet was still ‘modestly’ wrapped around his waist, so slip over next to his sister and start rubbing her shoulders. At this angle, he had an even clearer view down her cleavage. He’d always thought his sister less busty, especially compared to the Playboy model girlfriend, but her figure always seemed lithe, flexible, and very feminine to him. “Sis, I admit that I’ve always been thinking about you, ever since after puberty. I mean, you were the first and closest sexy girl of my experience, and it was a long time before I found anyone who could compare. I mean, you always seemed to *understand* me, the things that made me tick. Did,” he cleared his throat in a moment’s hesitation, “Amillia tell you that we were, uh, in conflict over some of the more adventurous things I wanted to do with her, sexually? I think she’d get into it if she gave it a chance… Sorry, I’m wandering off topic,” he added hastily.

“The point is, yeah, I admit it, I do still fantasize about you, Megan… you… and me.” His rubbing hand moved up to caress her neck with his thumb brushing back and forth over her cheek, urging her head to tilt back, facing him. For a long minute he just stared into her eyes, smiling. “I remember when I was, I guess twelve or thirteen, thinking you and I could practice kissing together, so we’d be good at it later on. Never did anything about it, though…” he said softly, then his head lowered to draw to her face, their lips meetings softly at first, then with more passion. Lips parted, sucking on each other’s upper or lower lip in turn, while his hand cupped the back of her neck to draw her closer, more demandingly against him. After what seemed like minutes, he drew away slightly, flicking his tongue over her lips as they parted.

“I guess we learned… pretty well, anyway,” he smiled. Then he leaned down, pushing her on her back on the mattress as he leaned into her lips again. This time his lips parted more eagerly, and his tongue tip began to wrestle with hers before pushing into her mouth to explore. His hand no longer needed to hold her head, since she was against the mattress, so it fell to stroke her thighs, rising and caressing from knees to the high hem of skirt, teasing her flesh skillfully. The sheet was in disarray around his hips, barely offering any modesty, and a stiffening rod could be seen pushing away the cotton. Neil could feel the heat of her breath from her nose warm against his cheek, and knew his own deeper panting most be obvious to her.

When they parted again, he moved his hand back to stroke her forehead into her hair, urging her to lean back and stretch her neck, which exposure he immediately took advantage, moving his lips over her chin and down the smooth expanse of her throat, nibbling lightly and teasing his sister’s flesh. His Sister’s Flesh, the words exploded silently in his brain, not as condemnation, but as stirring inspiration, making him want only more.

Megan went along with the movements. Dancing with him, and letting him take the lead. Moving with his touch, not away, simply with. She kissed him back. And was as good at kissing as Amillia. There definitely was that.. spark ..there. Megan's hands went to her brothers naked chest. Feeling him. Then down his sides, running her nails down them softly. but turned her nails, scratching him on the way back. As She exposed her neck to him. She had to make a plea with him.

Deep down Megan knew damn well that she did not want this to be a one time thing. She loved Amillia, and wanted her to be her sister in law. But that did not mean that she didnt want her brother to be her husband even more. "Amillia also says that you want to try some.. kinkier things.... " Grinning a little bit at her brother. Megan still had her purse in one hand, and For a moment took a little bit of control. Pushing her brother up and away from her. Just a little bit as she brought the purse ontu her chest. Opening it up, giving a little bit of a smirk.

Inside the handbag. There were two sets of fuzzy hand cuffs, with a key. A bottle of lube. A ping pong paddle, and even a leash and collar . The collar even had a dog tag. It was heart shaped. The name on the front was Megan, but the back gave her owner as Neil (last name) With his address listed.

She looked into her brothers eyes. "Make it.. a REAL interesting night to remeber.... " Blowing him a kiss, before leaning up and kissing him on the neck. She was debating being a little mean to Amillia, and giving her brother a big damn hickey, and even started to give it, sucking hard on the neck, wondering if he would stop her.

Neil took a sharp breath when he felt her fingernails trace a pattern along his sides, the sensation combining pleasure with just a hint of pain exciting him perfectly. With her neck open to his lips, he found himself imagining being a vampire, ready to possess her with a bite and the taste of her blood. He had never had that particular fantasy before, it was just the metaphor of dominance and power that attracted him. But that image was quickly thrust aside as she pushed at his chest to make a bit of distance between them. He gazed down at her, curious what she was doing as she reached for her purse. His eyes were intrigued, then burning with excitement as she revealed her toys to him. “You seem to know me so well,” he smiled, reaching to run his fingers along the leash noose, enjoying the feel of the leather and anticipating would it would look like attached to the collar around Megan’s neck.

He pantomimed an answer to her blown kiss, and the next thing he knew she was almost attacking his neck, attaching her lips and sucking at his skin. He chuckled at the sensation, and what might well result. A public demonstration, perhaps, of their lust tonight? Laughing again, he finally put his hand to her hair and pulled her away, using his other hand’s fingers to rub lightly at her point of attack. “Well, giving Amillia some proof of the success of her plan?” he grinned. “Assuming that *is* her plan,” he added. Whatever Amillia expected to happen, they were clearly writing their own script now. He wrestled her back down on her back and locked her into another forceful kiss. His hands linked with hers and he pushed them together over her head on the mattress. By this time, the bed sheet was pulled and wrinkled into a ruin and he was naked and almost atop her.

After some more making out, he pulled back and glanced again at the toys. He also rubbed his neck again, feeling the mottling that indicated she had achieved her purpose. “Oh, you’re being a very bad girl,” he teasingly castigated her. “And you know what happens to bad girls, don’t you?” He reached across her body and picked up one pair of the cuffs. He reached to her nearer arm and pulled it in front of her, snapping one of the cuffs around her wrist, securely but not painfully. “Fuzzy cuffs,” he said playfully. “All our prisons should have them. Imagine how much happier our prisoners would be.” He reached to her other arm and drew it near, fastening the other link at her wrists, so they were only a couple of inches apart. Leaving her cuffed, he reached for the key. “Hmm, I have no pockets for this right now. Perhaps I should swallow this.” Instead he stretched over and laid it on his bedside table, where he knew he could find it when needed.

“Now, about the ‘naughty girl’ part,” he smiled as he rolled back to her. “Come here, Megan,” he said determinedly, sitting at the end of the bed and sliding her toward him until she was across his knees on her front. With a very faux-sinister voice, he said, “Now, you have to receive your punishment.” He reached to pick up the paddle, and ran the edge of it along her legs, up to the hem of the short skirt, high on her thighs. “Now, should I swat you on your skirt, your panties, or your bare bottom, hmm?” he seemed to be asking himself. “You’ve worn such a slutty outfit tonight, you seem to be daring me to see more…” The paddle edge started scootching up the hem of her skirt toward the base of her ass cheeks.

Amillia was still driving down the road. A little angry that the plan seemed to be going wrong. The way that Megan was dressed. Of course she was going to make sure that it was going to go through. They were going to fuck. Hell they might already be fucking. She was also a little ashamed of how fucking horny it was making her thinking about that. They were going to be going at it. Sure it might be a one time thing... But Amilia knew something that Megan didnt. Neil was a fucking god in the sack. Of course she knew that Megan would suspect that. Megan had met Neil at the playboy mansion three years ago. Neil had been brought there by a client of his during a buisness meeting. It had been a month after she had been the playmate of the month. She left with Neil, and had moved herself from LA to Missoula montana to be close to him. And then there were his exes. All crazy in one way or another.. but all had to admit that Neil was.. awesome when it came to bed stuff. So of course After this , even though they were brother and sister she would always have to worry about them getting back together. Or did she have to worry about it. Amillia did have to admit that Megan was her type of girl. Her first and so far only girl on girl kiss. At that party when dared to pick a girl to make out with, Amillia said megan so fast, she was shocked that the others didnt make fun of her about having a little bit of a crush.

Of course she wanted to do more with Megan. And then there was all the stufff Neil wanted to do. The strange stuff.. the bondage stuff. It all turned her on, and it was so hard to say no. That stuff was for bad girls.. and Amillia was a good girl right. A playboy bunny. The good girl the next door. She didnt want to ruin that image , especialy not in the eyes of her lvoe. Even if he was the one bringing it up. She was so god damn conflicted. But.. she was ever the good girl friend, and was trying to get over her fears, worries, and anger. It was going to be a long night for the both of them. That was for sure. She thought a little bit about what was in the fridge. Neil had just gotten back from a work trip. There was little in the fridge. They had been planning on going to saturday brunch the next mourning. So Amillia decided to go to the grocery store, and start planning a brunch for three.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ohhh, How my big brother insults me... How much a weakling he must think I am to even imply that I want my panties on when he assaults my butt with a ping pong paddle, much less my skirt. Woe is me, who is such a delicate little flower in the eyes of her big strapping man of a brother...." As she arched herself up a little bit more, She licked her lips a little bit, and tried to get a view of her brothers junk. Curious about just how big he looked to be, but so far it had been mostly hidden from her in one way or another, Still she got her ass up in the air, and twisred and thrust her hip to toss the skirt over her back. She was wearing a tight black and pink g string. So it isnt like it would protect her ass at all from the paddle. Still she wanted it down. That was part of the effect. She was smiling with a grin, biting her lip, and looking up at him. wondering just how kinky her brother would get now that he had a girl that was likley to want to do it all.

“Ah ah, no topping from the bottom,” he warned her, although her willingness was encouraging him not to hold back. “You get more swats for that, little sister.” He chuckled, seeing her trying to get a glimpse of his cock and balls. Had Amillia given her a heads up about what to expect, he wondered? Just to be teasing, he kept his legs close enough together to trap his thick cock between them and out of sight. But his excitement rose, that was going to be a more and more difficult strategy. Meanwhile, he saw Megan gyrate creatively to toss her skirt up, revealing her g-string panties, such as they were, all pink and black and already insinuating into her ass crack. They wouldn’t protect much at all, but they both wanted to make sure the swats would fall on her unprotected flesh. “We’ll see just how much of a weakling you are,” he threatened with an eager grin. His hand hooked into her waistband and strongly wrenched it down to her thighs, pulling what there was of her ‘protection’ down to her knees. Part of him just wanted to snap the band into pieces, but destroying girls’ sexy lingerie could get expensive.

“So there you are, your ass all smooth and open to me,” he teased her. His hand stroked over her cheeks, soothing for a minute, but then a few fingers probed at the base, pushing between her thighs and feeling her wetness underneath. “Looks like you’re ready for some fun, Sister,” he taunted her. At least as much as he was. “For teasing your brother tonight with your schoolgirl outfit, 4 swats. Count for me.” He proceeded bare handed, alternating her cheeks, waiting each time to hear her counting the swat. When he finished, her cheeks were nice and pink, and, he was sure as he stroked over the heated flesh, sensitive. “Now, for trying to provoke Amillia by making me with a hickey, 6 swats. If you miss a count, I’ll have to start over.” This time he used the paddle, the slaps echoing loudly around the bedroom each time he swatted her.

When he finished, her ass glowed quite red, and he probed again between her legs to see how wet she’d gotten from the spanking. “Now, tell me how sorry you are,” he ordered as he teased her labia. His cock wouldn’t stay between his thighs, poking up against her pelvis as he held her over his lap. “And how you’ll be a good and obedient girl from now on,” he ordered her.

Ash had teased him a little bit wile getting the spanking. She was wiggling under him, counting. Though once with the bare hand she said two point five. As she didn't feel it was really hard enough to count as a full spanking. And twice she "Lost count" with the paddle. Refusing to say six. She was wiggling. And when he probed her a second time , she was getting soaping, dripping down onto the bed. Breathing head. Ash bit her lips a little bit, listing to her brother. "I'm sorry that I never let you know how hot I thought you were earlier.. We could have been having so much more fun together over the years... and bro.. I might be half naked, in your room.. bent over your leg.. your cock in my hip... but.. I'm still YOUR sister.. how good and obedient do you think I'm even capable of?

Ash looked up at him, Blowing him a kiss. "More then wanton to be your subby slave.. but.. I'm still me stud"

Back
Top Bottom