Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1993 (Tori A Nympho & Ash Durn )

ashdurn

Star
240148-3x2-940x627.jpg

St Albians school for girls. Just where everyone wanted to spend time, a catholic school west of Edmonton in Alberta Canada. Hell Edmenton itself would be a substantial improvement to the school located in the foothills of the Rockies. It was very hard to figure out a better center of no-wear then the damn school.. that still would have a paved road going to it. The buildings themselves were quite impressive, beautiful Gothic architecture. And it was a fantastic school. Not ussualy considered a reform school, more something that was actually hard to get into. It was an academic juggernaut in the boarding school for girls. Yeah it was located in Canada, but its remoteness was part of the appeal to the Nuns who worked there. Intelligent, stern, and hating the secular world.

Ash knew that she was lucky to get in. Her parents were fed up with her libertine attitude. Sure she got straight A's, and was in every AP class that she could get. Of course the Math AP teacher at her former school said no to letting her in the class, because "I have limited space.. Im going to give the seat to a boy who might actually study math in college instead of some future housewife " Yeah it was sexist, but the people in charge were still of that generation, and her parents refused to push the issue.

Durring her Sophomore year she started to fall more and more under the influence of the metal movement. Listing to the new sounds coming out of Seattle, studying the movements of the sixties. She started to hang out with the "bad crowed" Becoming more and more of a rebel. That did not mean that she let her studies fautler. Just that she started to have sex, smoke, and have a little bit of pot now and again.

Her parents were furious with her. She threw back in there face that they had met at Woodstock. They commented about that being a different time, and that this form of rebellion was some how different then there . Her grandparents laughed, and sided with her. Still, when she was caught at a college party, making out with another girl, Ashes parents had had enough. And decided to send her off to military school. That was something Ash did not want at all. In a rush at the library, finding another option... Ash convinced them to allow her to apply to St Albans instead . She barely was able to get in as a Disciplinary problem admission. She did have to admit her "sins" and agree to do pennence. The school did always take a number of troubled girls and tried to turn them around.

Soon after getting to the school, Ash was almost constantly in detention. But had come up with a few things to get some things she had wanted. The school was remote for a reason, but still she managed to get her hands on ciggerets, and even the occasional stash of weed. Thankful that her grandparents were sending her an allowance, spoiling her a little bit. She was always in detention, or doing penitence for something.. but still was near the top, or the top of the honor roll each and every week.

Winter break happened, and now the Girls were coming back. Ash was sent back to the school as soon as the school allowed the girls to come back from Christmas break. There were a few girls that came back around the same time. And Ash had given one of them a pack of smokes. That girl did not get rid of her butts correctly, and the Priest knew that some one had been smoking in one of the girls bathrooms. He also knew that it was not Ash, who had been pollishing the wood in the chappel all day, as punishment for smoking. Not that he thought it would stop ash.. but he knew that the timing didnt work. He berated her, yelling at her, demanding to know where she kept getting the smokes from.. and who she had given them too. Of course the head girl knew that it was Margerite. A sheepish little blonde girl, who no one would suspect of something like that. It was rare for any one to notice her, but .. an observent human being, IE not a nun or a priest could easily tell that Marageite came from a very tough home life, and needed something to relive some stress.

Ash never broke though. Just kept saying that she didnt know. And once the priest relised that his voice was getting horse from yelling, assigned ash to Polish, by hand, the stone work floor outside of the girls dorm. She got some soapy water, as hot as she could, and went out with a brush to polish in the freezing cold. whipping up the water soon after applying it to help prevent it from turning to ice.

83b7b12c9886b5122a62bf802978d979.1.jpg

St Albians could be a lovely place. The seclusion and the lovely scenery and location would be the envy or any college campus. For some, it was a respite from home. For others, a chance to build an academic profile and grow themselves before the world of college and career that followed. While for others, it was merely a step on the journey to whatever they wished. For the dark haired Lindsey Breckenridge, it was a bit of all three.

The daughter of a parliament official, Lindsey had almost literally been born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Having never felt want, she had grown to not only feel privileged and proud of her life and upbringing, but ultimately superior to others. Her father's power and money kept her out of what little bit of trouble she rarely found herself in. Luxury and circumstance had taught her that the rich and powerful did not make foolish mistakes and live in such a way to bring conflict upon themselves. But rather, they lived above and kept their hidden secrets buried deep in the closet, or basement.

For Lindsey, that secret was a deep sexual desire to feel the embrace of another woman. More so, Lindsey had an uncontrollable desire to dominate and control whomever she set her sights upon. Her money had bought her all that she wished. So she had, from a very young age, explored the world of BDSM. Never being into the brutal and morbid hardcore subset, Lindsey had still fallen in love with the outfits, restraints and other low key aspects of the fetish.

With her brains and family connections, Lindsey had quickly risen through the ranks at the school. Becoming head girl upon turning sixteen earlier that year. A title that earned her (at her discretion) a private room, and the ear of the headmaster priest. A position she ruthlessly guarded with zeal and vigor. It was this position that she planned to exploit to find what she had always craved.

A submissive pet to dom and lay with late into the night.

But thus far, she had found it hard going finding someone who she would even consider. She couldn't pick just anyone based on their looks and temperament. This girl had to also be quiet and willing to take the secret with her to the grave. So Lindsey set about learning the details about each girl her age and the likelihood they might reveal the dark truth she kept.

Worried that anyone would reveal, Lindsey kept up her search until she finally struck what she believed to be a gold mine of a fellow sister. The punky and slightly rebellious Ash.

Lindsey, being cunning and insightful, she knew from the very beginning that the cigarette had never belonged to Ash. But the girl's determination surprised her. She knew that Ash was exactly what she had been looking for. So she resolved to make it happen.

Going before the head priest, she appealed for a lighter punishment for the girl, and instead offered her own guidance and offered to give up her option for a private room and instead bunk with the blonde. Convincing the priest that she would be a good influence and be able to affect change within Ash, he relented and sent Lindsey to recall the girl and show her the new arrangements.

Lindsey left his office right away and went right to Ash and whistled. "That could take you forever." she said with a grimace. "thankfully for you, I've gotten you paroled. The priest has given me permission to kind of supervise you. You are to room with me from now on. So get your things and come join me. "

Ash was on all fours. Whistiling a little tune. Not paying attention. When the door opened of course she looked over, and up. Following the legs to the body. You would have to be an idiot or soulless to not think that Lindsy was beautiful Dark hair, Dignified, and ohh so very curvy. Ash didn't have body image issues, but did covet Lindy chest. Though she would be hard pressed to answer if she wanted them on herself, or simply to use them as a pillow. But thouse thoughts were fleeting as she couldn't help but think to herself. "What does the rich bitch want"

Ash grew up in a middle class household. The tuition here was hitting her family hard. Not as hard as the military school they first proposed would have, but still. She was American, her father was owned a BMW dealership, that he had built from the ground up. Happened to be in the right place at the right time for the cars to become popular, especially in southern California. Most of the girls here were of course Canadian, but there was the american contingent, witch automatically put one lower on the pecking order.

Ash wanted to make it on her own. She wanted to prove to her parents that she could do it as well. And She did want to be a success. Since she was small she had been surrounded by people who had for generation had not had a real job. But the drive to succeed was deep in ash. Yeah she had some anarchist views, some liberal views, and even one or two conservative ones, but at her core.. she wanted to show the world just how great she was. Lindsey was dealt another hand. No matter what, Lindsey was a success. She had generations of family connections, money, and good will to play with, the only thing Lindsey could do was fuck things up. In a lot of ways, that made Ash pitty the brunette bombshell.

When she heard Lindsey talking about getting her Paroled though... there was only one train of thought that would enter the consciousness of Ash, though there was something at the back of her head that almost made Ash get up and just follow what the Beauty had said. At the core of it Lindesy was a Queen, and ash was merely a merchant. Certainly no Plebe, but did not, and could not have that gravitas.

"And Just what is in it for you?" Ash said, getting back into the scrubbing. "And just why would I want that?" Ash said. Of course a flash of eating Lindsey out crossed Ashes mind. And in her head thought. "Seriously, I have a hard enough time finding places to find to get myself off because of you, without living with you" but obviously that did not come out in her voice at all. She was breathing hard, proud of herself for not just giving in , but beginning to relise her heart was tempted.

After she had left the priest's office, he had said that he would have another twin mattress brought into the room on the opposite wall from where Lindsey's sat. Her room, while private, was by no means gigantic. It was enough room for two twin beds, a couple of dressers and a small couch and table that her family had gotten in by donating a new library wing. That afforded her much more freedom, but more than that, it was these luxuries that she not only loved, but protected mercilessly.

Ash though, was going to be a special new addition to her collection of luxuries. Lindsey was going to have quite a bit of fun once she got the girl alone. The day was already drawing to a close and Lindsey wanted to get the girl alone to see what she was made of. So she was by no means fond of the way that Ash reacted.

"It's not really up for debate." She replied with confident authority. "The priest is already making preparations. And who says I get something out of it? I have to lose my own private room to cover for you. Not please get your things and come with me, or shall I go get the priest and tell him of your insubordination? "

Lindsey didn't wait for a reply. Instead she just walked off to her room and then sat in the chair in the far corner of her room, waiting on the other girl to join. She wasn't sure if she was going to really get into making the girl her pet tonight. But even if she didn't, it was going to be fun having the girl close to see what she was made of.

Ash knew that Lindsey was right. She was also convinced that there was something up. Ash had no idea what it was. Perhaps Margerete had gone and talked to Lindsy, or perhaps She found out what had happened and was enough of a Queen bitch to understand that the sweet blonde girl needed help now and again, and like ash had taken pitty. But Ash felt that there was likley a deeper, more selfish reason behind it. Ash did not think that the head girl.. the prissy little princess, would be into girl love.. or if she was.. would take it to her grave. Still Ash finished drying the floor, not wanting anyone to slip and hurt themselves. And made it to her room, packing her belongings. Getting everything from her hidey holes, and trying to figure out how to rehide it. Taking some vitals to the bathroom, knowing a few places in there to hide stuff at least in the short term.

Getting back to her room, ash remembered that her roommate was not due back for a couple more days. This very well could be Ashes last chance for quite some time to get a little relife. And that commanding voice... she needed some at the moment. She got into her purse, and found what looked like your standard Revlon lipstick. And removed the cap. In reality it was a vibrator that she had gotten a college girl she met at a feminist really get for her. Ash laid on the bed, and got herself off, not once, not twice, but three times, before she knew that her time was up.

Ash dragged in her suitcase, and her back pack, with her bedding behind her. And smelling heavily of sweet sex. She of course did not have time to shower, and honestly didn't care if Lindsey would figure it out or not. She looked around the room, and quietly started to unpack, putting her uniforms into the closet. Only having one set of clothes other then the school uniform. Just what she was able to where when travailing between home and school. The tight white shirt and plad skirt looking so good on the petite girl. Though with her face, and deep dark red hair, it did not have the effect of making her look innocent that it had on most other girls.

The longer that it took Ash to return, Lindsey began to become more and more impatient. She was not use to being forced to wait, and because she did, she was going to have to show Ash exactly what happened when people didn't do what she wanted. As she waited, Lindsey decided to look through her collection of domanatrix clothing. It was hidden in the back of her wardrobe behind a fake back that was very believable. Looking through, she decided on an outfit of stockings with lace at the top, a patent rubber dress that showed off her large breasts, and a riding crop. After changing, she put a robe on to hide her out fit and waited for Ash to return.

When the girl finally returned, Lindey didn't move. She just sat on her chair and read a book. Waiting for the moment to pounce. As soon as the girl had put away her very last thing, Lindsey suddenly put down her book and gestured with her index finger for the girl to come sit on the little couch near her. "So I think it's time we discussed what things are going to have to be now that you're under my supervision." She began. Standing up, she dropped the robe and revealed her outfit.

Grabbing the riding crop from the belt on her waist, she popped it in her hand a couple of times before sitting back down. With a wicked smile, she crossed her legs. "Things are going to be different for you Ash dear," the dominant and twisted brunette said with a grin. "You were right when you asked if there was something in it for me. You. That is to say, you're going to be my pet. Now, come kneel in front of me and profess your unwavering submission to me."

Oh god, the devil is real, and she wears rubber and lace. Ash was a little agape looking at Lindsey. Her mind was running at a mile a minute. Going through what she was seeing. What she was seeing. Of course she wanted to say yes. Oh god did she want to say yes, go and kiss those thighs. Lindsey had never actually done anything Bad to Ash, she was just the rich bitch in charge, and.. apparently trying to be even more in charge. Ash took a deep breath, for the first time in-front of Lindsey unsure of herself. But then a thought crossed her mind. She snapped back up to standing up.

It would be a self deception to do anything but comply with what Lindsy had wanted. Hell she just spent half an hour thinking about all the things that She imagined they would do together. This outfit had not crossed her imagination. Or anything like it. Ash had no idea that the Rich Bitch would be this kinky. But in a way it made a hell of a lot of sense. Ash did think some about the unwavering submission. What would, what could that mean. What would that do to a relationship, starting with such a gap in power. Then again, doing it. Ash would always have a little bit of power. This sort of thing coming out would hurt one of them more then the other. Ash doubted that she would, or could ever bring herself to use that power. But it was there.

Ash could feel that there was something deeply wrong with this. Something that very well could come back and hurt her. She could even articulate it. This was not a girl that one could forget. Submitting that much, so early, was so risky. This would be a moment that would cement itself in her for the rest of her life. It would color every sexual relationship she would ever have. Would that also be true for Lindsey?

Ash Bit her lip as she slowly got down to her knees. Thinking about what she would say. Getting to all fours. She started moving, moving her entire body , slinking as she walked on all fours to the Queen. "I will be your pet, but I am a Puppy, or a Kitten, and.. may need to be trained... I am a wild beast... " Kissing her inner thigh. "Begging to be tamed..." looking up, and curling her tongue.

Lindsey had smelled the sent of sex the minute that the girl had walked in the door. She knew the smell of a freshly masturbated pussy all too well. Having herself spent many a night in her bed with her fingers speedily working inside and on her clit. Imagining scissoring with one of her schoolmates who was screaming her name as they came together over and over again into the night. Because of these fantasies, she had hopes that Ash may yet be the desire of her flesh. The craving of her inner sex.

Smiling wickedly as the girl got on her knees, Lindsey tapped the girl lightly with the riding crop and smiled. "Now now Ash, you wouldn't want me to think that all you're good for is fucking would you?" the brunette mused as she closed her legs and motioned for the girl to stand up. "If I wanted a sex slave, I could have picked just about anyone. But I picked you because you can keep a secret. As we so wonderfully learned today. "

Standing up, Lindsey went and laid on her bed and gestured for the girl to join her. Her pussy felt so alive. Hot, soaking wet, and begging for action.

"So here's what I would like dear. You're going to come eat me out. Then I you. And you're going to sleep in bed with me tonight. From now on. When in public, you're free from my rule. But in private, you are my pet and will do as I say. But don't worry dear. I'm a nice mistress. I only want to fuck you silly every night and worship your body as I make you worship mine. "

Spreading her legs to reveal she wasn't wearing any panties, Lindsey smiled and waited for the fun to begin.

Ash blushed a little bit bit more. Ohh Lindsey was good. Ash was just about to start moving into the other woman's thighs. And then they were shut, closed off from her, Ash was drooling, watching as Lindsey moved to the bed. It made a lot of sense. Ash did have fantasys to be owned... more fully. But perhaps something more was something they could work up too.. start a little bit slower. Well, slower in the relationship side of things. If there was a relationship side of things. There was always the possibility that this would just be wonderful memories of fantastic sex. But those sweet words.. those sweet sweet words implied there already was more to the situation.

Ash gave a little smirk "So is it only that I can keep a secret... I know that I'm no where near as much of a goddess as you are" As she started to undo her shirt, quickly showing that Ash had neglected to wear a bra. Showing off her lithe form, her pale skin, those perfectly pert small breasts, with the perfect nipples. Striking a little bit of a pose, before moving closer to the bed. Ash did wonder if this was Lindeys first time. It seemed likely to go either way honestly. Sure she was perfect. But that could simply be something bred into her partially through upbringing, partially through actual breeding.

Ash had dropped the shirt by the time that she got to the bed, taking one of lindys feet in her hand, kissing the under side of it, then licking around the ankle, coninuing to lick down the calf, the thigh, then all the way to her pussy, breathing it in and letting out a moan, before closing her eyes, opening her mouth, and covering Lindseys sex , moving her lips over lindseys lower lips, before opening back up and licking around the inner folds.

"Shush!!" Lindsey forcefully said to her roommate/pet. "If I ever hear you say anything bad about yourself again, you will be punished. I can promise that." While it was true that Ash wasn't some tall, busty and eager bimbo that everyone seemed to adore. She was sexy enough for Lindsey to want her in bed every night. She was going to turn the girl into a popsicle. Licking every inch of her for her own pleasure and amusement.

"Strip." Lindsey ordered. "I want to see you stick that perky pale ass in the air and show it off for me as you eat me out. You're going to have to learn that I take quite a bit of pleasure from giving simple commands. And if you fulfill those commands, I will reward you." While Lindsey was planning on wearing the girl out by the end of the night, she wasn't going to enjoy a minute of it until they came to terms with each other's new positions.

"mmm, looks like someone has a hunger for some pussy!" Lindsey moaned as she felt the tongue against her folds. She liked the way that Ash had been willing if not eager to worship her legs and feet first. But she was most of all looking forward to feeling the girl's tongue against her warm and soaking wet cunt. She had been with a few girls before, never a man. She had no interest in them, as they lacked the delicate and feminine beauty that a girl like Ash had. Moaning as she felt the tongue, Lindsey lifted her dress up over her head. No laying naked on the bed except for her stockings, she played with her own large breasts as she watched Ash eat her out.

Of course it was a lot quicker to step out of the skirt and panties, then the shirt. And the shoes were no problem at all., She made sure to put her ass up in the air, and swung it slowly back and forth.

Ash was looking up at Lindsey eyes, enjoying herself. Ash definitely was enjoying herself being down there. But it was not Ashes first time with her mouth on a pussy. Ash was down there because she found Lindsey attractive. Couldn't resist the commanding attitude. But most of all, wanted to be there. Looking into the eyes of Lindsey, approving of the way her new mistress was treating the pet.

Ash let out a little bit of a long moan as she got a good taste of Lindsey. Pressing her mouth harder into Lindsey, her hips taking a very long and wide swing as her eyes rolled back a little bit. Ash of course was always thinking about all the things that had trans-passed over the last few minutes. And suddenly realized why a lot of people hated girls like her, she overthought everything. So she tried to shut down that part of her brain, and concentrate on just eating out this.. Goddess. But she couldnt drop one of the things flooding her mind.

"Maybe I like being punished... mistress..." having only came up for just a moment. Her face shiny. She licked around her lips a little bit, before dropping down again. Pressing her tongue hard in-between the folds and running her head up, gathering as much fluid as she could to swallow. After she swallowed, she kissed the tip of the clit with a smack, before going back for more.

"mmmm, such a lovely ass for such a lovely little pussy eater." Lindsey moaned as she fondled her breasts. She loved watching herself get eaten out. It was far better than she had hoped. Watching the girl munch on her was super hot. Lindsey licked her lips and moaned. She bit her lip. She was going to have to devour the girl later. It was no fun if she was the only one who ever got eaten out.

"Oh you want to be punished do you?" She moaned as she used her riding crop to pop Ash on each ass cheek a few times. leaving red marks across the girl's rear as she did. But enough with that. Just the tiniest lick of her clit drove her wild. Lindsey coudn't take it anymore. She needed her own fix.

"Time to make this more fair my little pet." She exclaimed as she rolled the girl over and then climbed on top of her so they could eat each other out. Lindsey waited no time, diving straight in and burying her tongue in her new lover's cunt. Lapping away at the folds, and using her hands to spread the pretty pink lips apart so that she could better venture inside of the girl with her tongue.

Ash ate out harder and faster with each slap of the crop on her ass. She thought a little bit about going to her purse and grabbing the vibrator. She didn't know if Lindsey would have one. Yeah she had a riding crop. But the school did have horses, so there was a perfectly good reason for Lindsey to have one. The clothes , wile sexy, could probably be picked up at any number of highend stores in Toronto, New York, London, or pairs. But where would lindsey be able to get her hands on a vibrator without too many questions asked. But Ash decided againt grabbing it. Wanting to get her new lover off all on her own.

When it was declared her turn. Ash Got over as fast as she could, opening her thighs as wide as she could, bending her legs back, raising herself off the bed to make it easier for Lindsey to get at it.Saying in a sing song voice "Yes Mistress" Her Sex a deep red, and well trimmed with a razor. The patch of hair on her mound proving that she was realy a red head, though she did dye it a little bit darker, just beyond what was naturally possible. Ash was breathing hard watching her. Ash watched the reaction of Lindsey being called mistress. It felt right and it didn't. Her hands going to her own chest, rubbing it before pinching on one of her nipples, just to make sure this wasnt a fucked up dream, and letting out a long moan, eyes closing just a little bit enjoying the tongue lashing she was receiving.

The riding crop was just one of Lindsey's many secret toys hidden around the room. She also had a remote controlled vibrator, Ben wa balls, and a double ended dildo. She would introduce her new pet to all of them at some point. But not now. For now, she was just going to eat the red head out and have some fun. But...there was a distinct lack of tongue in her own cunt. "Did I say you could stop eating out your mistress?" Lindsey growled as she attacked the girl's clit with her tongue. "Keep eating me out or I'll really be forced to show you what punishment is. Now back to munching baby."

Lindsey went right back to devouring the girl. Eating her out hard and fast. As she munched, Lindsey inserted her right index finger and began to finger fuck the submissive babe as she ate her pussy. She was going to want more soon. Just what she wanted she didn't know. Either some tribbing, or maybe a little double ended dildo action.

"So tell mistress that you love her cunt baby!" Lindsey ordered. "Tell her how you love it when she worships yours. Tell her all the naughty things you want baby. You name the wish, and I'll grant it." The busty brunette having become super turned on by the name. Deciding she would use it every now and then. But not exclusively.

Ash Slowly moved. Moving slowly in order to not accidentally kick Lindsey. But was proving to be quite, flexable. Kbending over and kissing each of her mistresses glorious orbs before going down her body, and starting to lick again. She was deliberate. Ash did not just want to blurt something out. "Its so.. perfect.. everything about you is just so perfect.. your folds are just so beautiful, your nub is proud and prominent... but most of all it is yours. I want to do so much with you. I have had many wild fantasys about you... but.. perhaps more cuddily pillow talk is better to to talk about that one. Tonight though, I want you to tie my wrists to your bed post and have you ride my face until you have had your fill, then cuddle up with me, wile we say sweet things to one another. " Before Ash went back in, licking a little harder. Slurping more then a little bit. "Your so tasty my mistress... "

Lindsey smiled. She had never in her wildest dreams, anticipated that she would find a pet so perfect that she would not only be submissive, but a little feisty and willing to worship and be worshiped. Her tongue moving in a blur across Ash's clit, Lindsey added a second finger and drove them into the girl. Enjoying being praised, Lindsey considered the request to ride the girl's face. But she wasn't sure. Scissoring was more interesting to her at the moment. But regardless, she was going to tie the girl up with the silk lace binds she kept.

"Good pet." She praised. "And I adore your pussy. This pussy that now belongs to me. I want to explore behind these swollen wet folds. I adore the clit that causes you such pleasure. But I think it's time we both came. So eat me and make me cum, and I will you. Then...we can have just a bit more fight before we call it a night."

The mistress went crazy. Fingering and licking hard and fast. Eager to make her pet cum as many times as she was able before they moved on to the next phase of the night.

Ash let out a lot longer of a moan into Lindseys pussy. And started to "eat" quite a bit faster. Moving her face back and forth. Determined to try and make her mistress cum first. Ash felt that what was right. But might have just already given into the pleasure had she not already taken care of herself some what, and had a bit of a break to come back down. Of course once she started, she would become realy damn easy to take over the brink again. But had just enough of a break to reset that.

Ash Picked up her pace, using her tounge and lips, and even took small little nips at the outer lips. pulling them a little bit. Wishing that she was on the bottom. Not becouse of some primal need to be on the bottem, but damn gravity was causing juices that Ash wanted to run down hill. Ash took a LONG lick, going all the way to Lindesys asshole and licked that for a moment. Before bringing her hands to the picture. She ran a finger into her mouth, then through Lindseys lips to lube it up, before pressing that finger into her mistresses ass, fucking it slowly. Ash then put a finger just under lindseys clit, and started to rub hard. It was an espesscialy dirty spot, that Ash found people raerly talked about, but enjoyed playing with herself. Then sent her lips on a targeted destroy mission on the clit. tugging and rubbing it just ussing her lips, moving her face from side to side. Beggining to sweat a little bit.

"Mmm, dirty slut. She's trying to make me cum first." Lindsey realized as she began to moan uncontrollably and shake. But that was fine with her. She didn't care who came first, just so long as they both came. That was all she wanted. To cum with her pet over and over again until their pussies ached from contact. So she started licking harder and harder herself, adding her ring finger to Ash's pussy. "Damn, is she rimming me?" Lindsey thought to herself. Moaning suddenly from the contact with her asshole, which was kind of a forbidden place. But she loved it. "God, you're the perfect pet!" Lindsey moaned aloud as she felt the finger begin to ass fuck her ass. She doubled her own fingering and tongue fucking.

"We are going to have so very much fun together, aren't with pet Ash?" She moaned against the girl's lips. She had moved to licking the girl's clit exclusively, fingering harder and harder. The attack on her clit was too much. She shuddered and came, juices covering Ash's face as her mistress moaned loudly against her pussy. Her fingers became a blur, pumping into the girl hard and fast in a desperate attempt to make the girl cum.

"I'm going to have to figure out something to make you with so you remember you're mine."

Ash lapped up the juices as much as she could as they poured forth. Loving hearing Lindsey in the throws of climax. The sound caused a warm feeling in her very core, and it did not take much more then that to have her cross the line. Groaning a lot. Her thighs closing as she did. She let out a load groan as she came. Quickly putting her face into her mistresses thigh and letting it help and dampen the sound. Ash bit down just a little bit as she finished. before getting back to her job of licking Lindsey. Thinking about how to make it more exciting, trying to pick up speed.

Ash stuck her tongue out as long as she could and started to press it between the lips and started to go as deep into the cavern as possible, curling her lip inside of Lindsey, pressing her face hard into the pelvis. Ashes own legs closed for the most part, and rubbing together.

Hearing the clear signs that her pet was coming was enough to make Lindsey cum once more. She groaned into the pussy she ate and as their legs locked around each other, Lindsey knew she was in some kind of love. This was going to be the best two years of school she could hope for. A nice warm body to eat and fuck when she was alone. Lindsey was never going to let her pet out of her clutches.

Lindsey ate and ate for another few minutes, cumming once more and seeking to make her pet cum again before she finally pushed the cunt from her face and rolled over. Laying beside her pet, she wrapped her hand lightly around the redhead's neck and moaned. "That's enough for now baby pet." She cooed. Getting up, she grabbed her silk binds from their hiding place in her dresser and then tied the girl to the wrought iron bed. Licking her lips, Lindsey slid in so that they could scissor each other.

"More cunt later pet. Now, mistress wants to feel yours against hers." She moaned as she began to trib against her new fuck toy.

Back
Top Bottom