Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Student kidnapped and feminized by his High School teacher (MxM, feminization, abuse)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlthrow1

Planetoid
You know how High School can be rough for some kids; those who aren't very socially adept, or who don't have very many friends, or who feel like no one understands them. You know, teenage angsty stuff.

Unfortunately for me, I had all of those lovely features combined. I was a loner, a 'different' kid, without any real friends. I came to school dressed in mostly black, with hair that was dyed and styled in different colors. I didn't have any of the typical masculine characteristic, but wasn't social enough to fit in with other kids like me.

The only reason that I wasn't totally depressed all the time was my 4th period Psychology class. It was my favorite subject with my favorite teacher (your character.) You always made the lectures interesting and fun, and you made it feel like more than a BS High School class. I always answered questions and studied hard to impress you.

Little did I know, the teacher-student friendship that we struck up was little more than a facade, a cover up for your ultimate, perverse goal. I was the perfect candidate, unknown and unnoticed, likely to run away from home on his own, and lacking in confidence. The perfect storm for your needs.

(Hey guys! So for this rp, I'd like the aformentioned teacher to kidnap my character, and feminize him, turning him into his own little plaything. This can be done through a variety of methods and scenarios. I'm open to almost all kinks. My only limits are scat, gore, and animals. Everything else is game.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we'll discuss kinks, scenarios, and other things. :) I prefer kinky, perverted, devious, and well-written kidnappers, and also I prefer longer messages or using something like chatzy/skype. Hope to hear from you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom