Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Christmas Gift (randomname98766789 and KatherineMinola)

Christmas was always a great time in the Adams household. The father worked as a CEO for a large Sports Administration company and the mother was a renowned surgeon for the area. The son, Bryce, was an only child and always got everything he wanted. On special occasions like birthdays and holidays, that fact was only accelerated. Presently, the young eighteen year old male was off at college. His break began on December 9th and lasted until January 13th. That meant he would be home for over a month and with today being Christmas, he still had over two weeks remaining. Little did he know that he was about to receive the surprise of his life. For the most part, he knew what he was getting for Christmas this year. The trend was he asked for a few things and then his parents threw in some surprises. This year’s surprise was going to be something that he never expected though.

Bryce was six feet and four inches tall with a few more years left to grow. He weight a shade over two hundred pounds with a muscular, chiseled frame. For his entire life he has played football on the defensive side. He was not the star quarterback but he was the player on the field that took everyone’s breath away with massive hits. This reflected his personality too. He was rather quiet, shy, and reserved. Not too many people really knew too much about him and he always had this mysterious element to him. This continued in college as he now played football at the University as well. Along with that, Bryce was finally starting to break out of his introverted shell. Regardless, he was happy to be home for the holidays. It was early on Christmas morning when he woke up. No matter how old he was, this always seemed to the case.

His dark brown hair that was short and curly was now very unruly from his sleep. His blue eyes opened up and looked around him before he sat up. Getting out of bed, he pulled on a black pair of pajama pants and a white t-shirt before heading downstairs. He began walking down the stairs towards the living room where the Christmas tree was set up. “Mom? Dad?” He called out. “In here, Bryce!” His mother called out. The moment the young male entered the room, though, he had to do a double take. What in the hell was this? Right under the Christmas tree was something that made his jaw drop. There sat the beautiful brunette woman named Jenna Callaghan. She looked as beautiful as ever. He hadn’t seen her since graduation.

She sat clad only in her lingerie with her hands tied behind her back, her ankles tied together, and a piece of duct tape on her mouth with a red bow around her waist. Jenna was his crush forever but he never had the courage to ask her out. His eyes went wide and then he looked from the bound and gagged girl to his parents and then back again. His father was the first to speak and chuckled. “I know it’s overwhelming son but just take a moment. We knew how much you liked Jenna and we thought we’d give you the best present possible. We love you son. She’s yours now. Yours forever to do whatever you want with.” Bryce was still in shock, trying to figure out exactly what was going on. Was this even real?

"Wake up, Jenna," came Mrs. Adams's voice through a hazy cloud of drug-induced sleep. The 18-year-old blinked, her emerald eyes cloudy from the cocktail the woman and her husband had given her last night. It was the same routine every day: wake, eat, use the bathroom, be tied up and gagged and put in front of the television for a few hours before repeating the routine hours later, followed by a cocktail that drugged her to sleepiness. Jenna didn't know how long she'd been down here, but it had been several days, based on her chipped nail polish and need for a long, hot bath. The last she remembered before winding up in this basement was studying for her Chemistry finals in her dorm room at Standard University was hearing a knock on her door, opening it, and a handkerchief a bitter odor being pressed against her nose and mouth. The next she knew was being awaked in the basement.

"It's Christmas morning, Jenna. Rise and shine!" came the sing-song voice of Mrs. Adams. The woman was perpetually happy, and so was her husband. That was the most disconcerting part in all of this. They weren't mean to or rough with her. They just acted as though she should be happy to be a prisoner here. "Dearest, you go on upstairs while I give Jenna her bath," she said to her husband who hovered nearby." You can make blueberry waffles for Bryce. They're his favorite."

"Okay, muffin," the older man replied, kissing his wife's cheek and placing a white cardboard box on a nearby table. "See you both upstairs soon," he said before climbing the stairs and locking the door behind him.

Mrs. Adams led Jenna to the bathroom where a steaming tub of rose-scented water waited her. Her heart skipped with joy at the prospect of feeling clean again. The lady untied her ropes and removed the gag, clucking around her like a mother hen as she removed her garments and tossed them into a hamper.

"I'll wash those for you, dear," the woman explained, guiding the girl into the bathtub. She scrubbed Jenna with a sugar scrub that left her fair skin feeling soft and smooth and washed her hair with floral shampoo. Next, she handed the girl a razor and cream. "You'll want to shave up real nice, dear. Don't forget the pubes!" she sang out, leaving the girl alone as she carried the soiled garments to the washing machine.

Jenna's movements were sluggish and slow, but she obeyed, unsure why today was different from any other day of her captivity. She lathered and shaved her underarms and legs, then went to work on her mound, blushing that the woman thought to tell her to groom herself there. Mrs. Adams was a strange woman, indeed. Jenna finished and rinsed then stood and wrapped a thick towel around herself.

The 18-year-old wiped the condensation from the mirror and looked at her reflection. She looked the same--pale skin, dark green eyes framed by black lashes and well-shaped eyebrows, long black hair falling in waves down her back and around her shoulders to curve under her right breast, lush curves--but she wasn't, not inside. She was a quivering mass of fear inside, fear of the unknown. She blinked back tears and dried her hair, combing away the snarls until it was nearly dry.

"Jenna, come out when you're finished and open your Christmas present," called out Mrs. Adams. The girl jolted at the voice and sighed, placing the comb on the counter and turning out the light. She glided to the table where the woman stood beside the white box. Mrs. Adams grinned, her voice giggly with excitement, "Well, go on! Open it!"

Jenna eyed the woman warily and tugged the ribbon from the box then lifted the lid. Amidst the frothy tissue paper lay a sheer nighty shot through with glints of silver and a tiny red thong and matching red stilettos. Nervousness traipsed down her spine, and she lifted her eyes to the older woman who was grinning.

"Here, I'll help you, dear," she said, yanking the towel from Jenna. She handed the thong to the girl and then slid the shimmery nighty over her body before slipping her slender feet into the heels. She took a step back and grinned, glancing over the girl. "My, what a vision you are, dear. There's only one thing missing." Mrs. Adams picked up the ribbon from beneath the box and wrapped it around Jenna's waist, typing a big, red bow there. "Yes, that's just the touch."

"Muffin, is she decent?" called Mr. Adams down the stairs. His voice brought the aroma of fresh blueberry waffles, and the girl's stomach growled.

"Yes, come on down, love," the woman replied, winking at Jenna. When the older man descended the stairs and spied Jenna, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes bulging.

"Well, I do think that's just the ticket," he finally said after clearing his throat. "He will love this year's Christmas gift, and that's a fact." Without another word, Mrs. Adams covered Jenna's mouth with duct tape, and her husband bound her wrists behind her back. The couple led her up the stairs and into the living room, which was decked out in holiday cheer. Mr. Adams pushed her toward the tree and guided her to lie on her stomach; he tied her ankles together and then lifted her until she rested on her side.

"Mom? Dad?" came a familiar voice, and Jenna's eyes darted around the room to find the speaker.

“In here, Bryce!” called Mrs. Adams, and a young man around her own age entered the room, his hand tousling his sleep-mussed hair. The moment his saw her, he stopped, staring at her in obvious surprise, and hope burgeoned in Jenna. Maybe he would help her escape. He looked from her to his parents and then back to her.

"I know it's overwhelming, son, but just take a moment," said Mr. Adams, chuckling at Bryce's shock. "We knew how much you liked Jenna, and we thought we’d give you the best present possible. We love you son. She’s yours now. Yours forever to do whatever you want with.”

At this juncture, calling this situation overwhelming for the young eighteen year old male would be a massive understatement. It did not take a genius to figure out what was going on. His parents were gleaming and Jenna look terrified while being all tied up and gagged. Obviously, Jenna was not here out of her own free will and his parents just committed a felony. Bryce could do the right thing and turn this into the police and help Jenna escape, however, that thought was not anywhere near his mind. In all honesty, he found this quite arousing. Had his parents known about this bondage fetish of his along with the appeal of kidnapping a sexy girl to be his own? They must have known something about it to do this. On top of all that, they captured the girl that he had his eyes on ever since he could remember. This girl was so special. Beautiful and sweet and kind. She was never snobby to him and would still give an occasional greeting to him but nothing more. It was still struggling to register in Bryce’s brain what was just happening. Slowly, he approached the brunette and then knelt down beside of her, running the back of his hand down her cheek gently. “Go on, Bryce. She is yours.” His mother began again. “We had her for the past week down in the basement. We’ve been trying to get her into shape for this day. We know how much you liked her and we know how much all of this must appeal to you. Don’t fight it, son. There’s nothing wrong with giving into your desires. She is yours now. She’s not going anywhere. Take your time with this and just enjoy it all. We are so proud of you, Bryce. This was the least we could do.” Now, his mother and father were holding hands, feeling so proud. Soon, there was no question about what Bryce would do. A light chuckle left his lips and then he looked right into Jenna’s gorgeous green eyes and smiled. “Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad. This is the best present ever.” After turning to them to speak, he looked back to Jenna and now moved both hands down her body. “We’re going to have so much fun together. I know you’re going to eventually see how great this is.” He whispered and then looked back. “I think I’ll keep her all tied up and gagged while I open everything else. Besides, she looks too good to be untied.” His father chuckled along with his mother. “That’s the spirit, Bryce. And I agree. You can keep her tied up for as long as you want. We might even have some presents for you under the tree to help.”

Grinning, Bryce reached down and scooped Jenna into his arms and sat her on the couch then sat beside of her. The next thirty minutes was just of him opening presents and his parents opening theirs as well. Along with Jenna, his other presents were some new video games, a new phone, a couple of books, equipment for football, shoes, clothes, and then there was one giant box full of bondage and BDSM equipment. From cuffs to clamps to gags, it was like a dream to him. He was having so much fun just looking through everything and he could hardly believe it. How great was this? Now, his mother was going around the room to collect all the trash from the wrapping paper. While this was going on, Bryce found a shiny leather collar at the bottom. There it read “Property of Bryce Adams”. This made him smile even wider than before. “Ooh, look at this.” He cooed to Jenna and showed it to her. “Now, let’s get this on you.” He murmured and decided to raise up her long hair out of the way before latching the collar on around her neck. Bryce thought it fit perfectly. “Well, what did you think about your Christmas?” His father asked, grinning while leaning back in his chair. “I loved it Dad, really. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. You guys are great and I love you.” Then, he stood up and gave a hug to both of his parents and then turned his glance to Jenna. “We will let you play with Jenna now. Go on and take her upstairs and get her all settled in. I can work on getting your phone set up, I have to call the carrier and set up the account online.” His father stated and then stood to take the phone and head into the kitchen while his mother went in there as well to start the big Christmas meal for the family coming over later. “Well, it’s time to give you a tour.” Bryce said while picking the bound and gagged girl up in his arms again.

Then he started walking up the sixteen wooden steps that led to the upstairs area. There was actually nothing upstairs anymore. Bryce only had his bedroom and the bathroom while the rest of the rooms were just extra. He lived up there for about four years now and he loved the privacy he had. Plus, it was just fun being upstairs. They got to his bedroom and he just tossed her down onto the bed and turned to her before sitting beside her. “Don’t look so afraid, Jenna. I will not hurt you. I will never hurt you unless you give me a reason to. I’ve wanted to be with you for such a long time. I just never go the courage to ask you out. Then we went off to college separately and I thought my opportunity was gone but now I know that I’ve been given a second chance, we’ve been given a second chance. I won’t blow it this time, Jenna. I’m going to take care of you, we will grow old together, get married, have a family. It will be so wonderful.” Smiling, he leaned forward and couldn’t help but place a kiss right onto the imprint of her lips against the tape gag. After doing that, he peeled the duct tape off of her mouth slowly, eager to hear what she had to say to him now.

Jenna relaxed a little when Bryce Adams appeared and walked toward her, his face a mask of shock at seeing her. She remembered him, the shy, quiet football player from her high school. She'd even had a little crush on him during her senior year, but then finals had been approaching, so she'd thrown all of her attention into her studies, and before she knew it, she was graduating and starting college.

Bryce gently caressed her with the back of his hand, and she sighed softly behind the duct tape gag. He was a good guy. He would release her.

“Go on, Bryce. She is yours.” His mother began again in that too-sweet voice. “We had her for the past week down in the basement. We’ve been trying to get her into shape for this day. We know how much you liked her and we know how much all of this must appeal to you. Don’t fight it, son. There’s nothing wrong with giving into your desires. She is yours now. She’s not going anywhere. Take your time with this and just enjoy it all. We are so proud of you, Bryce. This was the least we could do.”

Her body tensed at the woman's words, and she waited for Bryce to tell the woman that she was insane, that they had to release her immediately. His words, however, caused a sick feeling in her stomach.

“Thanks Mom, Thanks Dad. This is the best present ever,” he said, looking at his parents. He turned back to her, and his hands slid from her cheek to her neck, and he slowly slid them both down her barely-clad body, following her curves as he did so. He spoke to her in a low voice, “We’re going to have so much fun together. I know you’re going to eventually see how great this is.” He returned his gaze to his parents and said, “I think I’ll keep her all tied up and gagged while I open everything else. Besides, she looks too good to be untied.”

The Adamses laughed at their son's declaration, and his father winked, “That’s the spirit, Bryce. And I agree. You can keep her tied up for as long as you want. We might even have some presents for you under the tree to help.”

Bryce laughed and lifted Jenna into his arms, holding her close to his body. Although she was angry and scared, there was something in the way he cradled her that made her feel safe. She shook that thought from her head as he placed her on the sofa and sat beside her, opening gift after gift of books, video games, athletic equipment, and a phone. She watched in silence as he tackled a huge box, and fear crept into her heart when she saw the bondage and BDSM equipment inside. Surely, surely he wasn't seriously going to use those things on her! The last item he pulled from the box was a shiny, leather collar that had the words "Property of Bryce Adams" imprinted on it. He smiled widely, "Ooh, look at this," he cooed, showing it to her. "Now, lets get this on you." He raised her long hair out of the way, and he latched it around her neck.

Her pulse pounded wildly as she watched the family hug, and anger shot through her. Who did these people think they were?

"Well, it's time to give you a tour," Bryce said, lifting her into his arms again. He carried her up the stairs and into his bedroom, tossing her lightly onto the bed. Her eyes filled with scared and angry tears, and he wiped them from her cheeks. "Don’t look so afraid, Jenna. I will not hurt you. I will never hurt you unless you give me a reason to. I’ve wanted to be with you for such a long time. I just never got the courage to ask you out. Then we went off to college separately, and I thought my opportunity was gone but now I know that I’ve been given a second chance, we’ve been given a second chance. I won’t blow it this time, Jenna. I’m going to take care of you, we will grow old together, get married, have a family. It will be so wonderful.” He kissed her through the duct tape gag, then peeled the tape from her mouth.

Jenna gulped in fresh air, her entire being on high alert with fear and anger.

"Are you completely insane, Bryce?" she asked, her voice shrill and rattled with fear. "You should have worked up the nerve to ask me on a date! You can't kidnap and hold me hostage. That's illegal, immoral, unethical, and I want you to let me go...right now!" Her eyes were wide, her cheeks flushed, her lips bruised from the duct tape gags.

After Bryce removed the tape from Jenna’s mouth, he listened to the dark-haired girl start to speak and what she said was less than pleasing to him. Obviously they had a long way to go and quite a ways to grow. However, he knew that with time, Jenna would come to her senses.
“Are you completely insane, Bryce? You should have worked up the nerve to ask me on a date! You can't kidnap and hold me hostage. That's illegal, immoral, unethical, and I want you to let me go...right now!”

This did make him chuckle though and he quickly stole a kiss from her lips and then pulled back. Without missing a beat he suddenly grabbed the duct tape and firmly placed it against her lips once more. “Now Jenna, I was going to keep that tape off your mouth and let you talk but if you insist on abusing that privilege, then I’m going to have to keep you gaged. I know you don’t want to be a bad girl for your Master.” At any other time, Bryce probably would have agreed with Jenna. However, these emotions he felt for her along with the physical attraction and just the overall feeling of this situation wouldn’t allow him to see clearly. To him, this was totally fine. He glanced down at her to think about what they could do next to keep having some fun. Next, he decided to remove her high heels from her feet. “Hmm, look at these cute feet right here.” He beamed at her and then crawled on top of her as they lay on his bed. He decided to just have fun with her now since she was his property and he had no reason to not play with her. His hands immediately went to her large breasts and began squeezing them, fondling them, and pulling them. Doing this brought a broad smile to the young man’s face and his eyes lit up. “Your tits are so big, Jenna. They are all mine now. I can’t wait to kiss them and suck them and play with them all day.” He murmured, pressing a kiss to her breasts over the teddy she was wearing.

That’s when he decided on something else, too. There was still plenty of clothing to dress her up in with that huge box his parents gave him and the teddy was old anyways. It was easily disposable and honestly Bryce preferred to have her naked so he suddenly grabbed the nightwear at the top and just ripped it apart, right down the front until he could pull and tear it away from her body. The panties she had on met the same fate and now the brunette would be laying naked, bound, and gagged under his body.

Bryce licked his lips and simply winked at her before turning to that big box once more. He was seeing what all they had to play with as this was definitely his favorite gift ever. There were clamps, clothespins, cuffs, outfits, plugs, beads, and just about anything else he could dream of. This was truly amazing and he couldn’t stop smiling. What he did next though was take out some more rope. This was a nice, dark blue set of bondage rope and he thought it would go great on her body. Suddenly, he pushed the girl onto her stomach and then tied this rope around the rope at her ankles and attached it to her wrists. Now, she would be hogtied and even more secure. Just for more fun, he took another length of rope and tied a tight toe-tie around her big toes.

“Now, I think you’re all secure now, don’t you?” He grinned and pressed a kiss to her neck again. “Tonight, we are going to make love together, baby. I can’t wait. For the rest of the day we have a lot to do. You get to meet the rest of my family and spend the day with me. You’ll love it.” He chuckled and leaned down beside of her, arms wrapping around the girl and cuddling with her. The rest of his family would be the same too. He didn’t know it but kidnapping a girl for the son of the family wasn’t actually uncommon in this family so there was no worries about anyone calling the cops. In fact, some of his family members that married into the family were kidnapped and now live a nice, submissive lifestyle with their man. This day was full of surprises already and there were about to be more.

Jenna's heart beat furiously in her chest as fear, confusion, and anger warred within her. When Bryce ripped the scant garments from her body and ogled her nakedness, she closed her eyes tightly, trembling in rage. When he finally lifted his heavy body from her slight frame, she inhaled deeply through her nose, only to have her breath knocked out when he flipped her onto her stomach and began hog tying her.

Now, I think you’re all secure now, don’t you?” He grinned and pressed a kiss to her neck again. “Tonight, we are going to make love together, baby. I can’t wait. For the rest of the day we have a lot to do. You get to meet the rest of my family and spend the day with me. You’ll love it.” He chuckled and leaned down beside of her, arms wrapping around the girl and cuddling with her.

Jenna winced as Bryce kissed her neck and then wrapped his arms around her, trying to think of a plan of escape. He'd said that she would meet hi family today. That was her ticket out. A naked, bound woman wouldn't escape anyone's notice, and there had to be at least one sane person who would come to her aid.

Back
Top Bottom