Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Noble and The Amazon (Ice Clover VS Zeth)

Elvira never thought in a hundred years she would lose to Nara. The possibility never even entered her mind. Now she wanted to take her as a pet and humiliate her? Uh-oh.

"Can't we at lest take a bath first? We are so dirty!" Lady grey complained. She was then forced to her knees. A cock slap to the face was her response! After that Nara placed her cock between Lady Grey' tits. Maybe if she got the Amazon off enough times, she could sneak away while she slept!

Lady Grey smooshed her tits together to form a soft and worm prison around Nara's cock. She would stroke her tit along it' length like a tit fuck. When the amazon's tip peeked out on the down stroke, Elvira would pepper it with licks and small kisses until it disappeared again on the upstroke.

Putting her hands behind her head, Nara closed her eyes while the noblewoman serviced her cock. Her gentle moans soon began echoing around the woods as her cockhead dripped pre cum. Grey's boobs felt like clouds, and her tongue was smooth, warm and wet like a goddess.

"Uh... you better than expected..." her hips began moving slowly, in rhythm with her captive's breasts. Soon, she reached for her cock and began rubbing it over Elvira's tongue. "Swallow me... bitch!" Nara felt her cock was about to burst, and she wanted the woman who soiled her ass to feel the taste of defeat.

Lady Grey was a noble, which meant she was accustomed to acts of debauchery. When Nara ordered,"Swallow me....bitch! she complied. Lady Grey stopped with the tit fuck and instead took Nara's cock head into her mouth completely. She slid the hard member a third way down her throat before starting to gag. She then backed of a bit and swirled her tongue around Nara's tip liking up her precum.

So far the feel and taste of defeat was turning lady Grey on. The amazon's musky smell and taste was intoxicating. Te thought of being this Woman's pet was perversely thrilling. The noble sucked and licked,working her Mistresses's cock and trying to get her to cum.

Nara rolled her eyes back for a moment when her new toy swallowed her cock. Elvira's gag milked her shaft firmly, taking the amazon's arousal to whole new level. Her cock pulsated inside the noblewoman's mouth, eager to coat her inside's in white.

But she was far from done. Holding the lady's head, Nara repeated the words she heard earlier. "You need to take the whole thing!" And inserted her entire cock down Elvira's throat before shaking her hips violently. The amazon didn't just want to humiliate the noblewoman, she wanted to make her nemesis's never forgot who bested her. Feeling her cock throb and more pre cum being pumped inside the noblewoman, Nara felt herself approach the edge.

"AH!" The huntress ben pulling her shaft just in time to mark the loser, as volcano of energy exploded inside her and her cock shot a hot load inside Elvira's mouth. "HYAAaa!" more spurts of her creamy seed soiled the delicate face and gorgeous breasts the noblewomanwas so proud of.

Elvira was starting to feel like she was regaining control. For a brief moment she forgot she lost. Then Nara said,"You need to take the whole thing!" The smaller futa then shattered all those delusions by fucking her face and throat violently.

Elvira gagged even more as Nara's precum started to coat her insides. She was being thoroughly dominated. Then Nara pulled out of her throat and sprayed her face and tits full of Amazon jizz. Blinded, the noble falls on her back and tries to wipe the shame from her eyes. Her cute and tight pussy was looking exposed and extra vulnerable as she did so.

Grinning at the sight of the exposed noblewoman, Nara grabbed her pet by the hair and guided her to the shallow river forcing Elvira inside. "You wanted bath, right?" Jumping on the water herself, the small amazon let the running water clean their naked bodies as she forced her prey to stay in that comprimising position.

Getting on top of Elvira, the huntress pressed her cock against her nemesis's and took a hold of both with a single hand, stroking them firmly and fast. Getting hard again, she began rubbing her cock against the noble's exposed slit.

Elvira was drug by her hair, her hair! to the river. Nara was far stronger then she looked. The cool water was refreshing at first. It peeled away all the mud and cum from Elvira's skin, like unwrapping a gift.

Nara climbed on top of Elvira. The noble was indignant as she did ask for a bath. "Not like this you savage," she protested. Though getting clean was not Nara's motive. She felt her larger cock pinned to the amazons and having it stroked together. The sensation of having her cock rubbed and being pinned by Nara's own hard cock made her hard as well. When the amazon rubbed her tip against Elvira's slit, she would notice the noblewoman was aroused. Despite her protests, Elvira's body betrayed her desire.

Brushing at the sight of Elvira's naughty face, the small amazon felt herself becoming harder and hornier as the urge to destroy the noblewoman's pride. "Too bad!" Thrusting her hips forward, Nara slowly inserted her cock inside her captive.

"You mine now!" grabbing Elvira's breasts, the amazon began rolling her tongue over the noblewoman's nipples, sucking them firmly from time to time. Nara's hips began moving, thrusting her cock deep inside the noblewoman at a slow pace. "So behave, pet!"

Lady grey moaned with pleasure. Why did Nara's cock have to feel so good? Her pride and dignity was being trampled, yet she was turned on instead of being revolted. "I don't belong to you! I'm not a pet!" protested Elvira. Yet her hips rose to meet Nara's thrusts. Desperately wanting more.

"Body... telling me other story..." she grinned devilishly while increasing the speed of her thrusts. One of her hands moved down and got a firm grip of the noblewoman's shaft, stroking it up and down while gently twisting it. "You pet. My pet!" Nara moaned together with her captive as the water became agitated around them due to the rough nature of the amazon's pounding.

Lady Elvira grey was on her back with her pussy being pounded by Nara. This certainly not how she envisioned the outcome of their match. When the smaller woman began stroking her cock while pounding her she could feel herself coming close to orgasm again.

"No! I came in your tight little ass! If anything you are my pet!" Protested the Noble in a scramble to save face. Her hips began to shake violently as her pussy spasmed around Nara's hot cock in orgasmic bliss again!

Nara gritted her teeth and kept going, knowing she was close to breaking the noblewoman. Pointing Elvira's cock to her face, the amazon grinned as she was ready to have her nemesis siol her own face.

She could feel herself approaching the edge as the tall lady moaned and protested. "You'll punished for that!" Increasing her own speed, Nara felt the noblewomand pussy clamping around her cock, forcing the young huntress to moan and grunt as she unleashed another dirty load inside Elvira. "UUGH!" her body was filled with electricity as she creamed the noble. "Aaah.... aah... give up?"

Elvira was lost in pure pleasure. Her own dick cumming in on the noble's face was a wake up call. After she came down she looked up at Nara both soiled and conquered. "You win, I give up. What is your name?" asked Lady Grey looking up to Nara.

Nara was so lost in her after glow she forgot to make a snarky comment to Elvira as she came on her own face. Crawling over Elvira, the amazon gave her an omnipotent glare "Me. Nara..." she licked the lady's face, enjoying the taste of her cock juice. It was bitter, yet sweet like victory. "You... New name..."

Getting up, Nara used some vines to cuffle the noblewoman's hands and a leash for her to pull. "But now... back to tribe. Great story for the night!" she pulled Elvira, forcing her to walk. The sun stood high in the sky and the amazon could only imagine the respect that awaited her at the village, as well as the years of humility reserved for the noble.

Back
Top Bottom