Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Of Creepy Craigslist Adverts and Romance. ( Kaigen & Ash Durn )

ashdurn

Star
tumblr_n3hs0nWRdL1s97etwo1_500.jpg

Ash didn't fully know what exactly in that add that she liked. There was something about it that , gave her a better feeling then most of the other ones. Hell she knew that any of them sounded like a terrible idea to almost any sane person. But she just could not stand living in the dorms any more. She was sharing a room with five other girls. The constant fighting, the complete nonsense. She just couldn't take it any more. Especially since she was not a freshman. Sophomores were supposed to get a double not one of the mass rooms. But Rent had gone up in the past few years, and far fewer students had moved out. Her boyfriend lived at a Frat. She did not want to join a sorority.

She was not from a rich family, she didn't want to get a full time job and go to school at the same time. She just wanted a nice room to call her own, and get away from college for a few hours a day. Of course there were a ton of adds on craigslist offering free rent for hot college babes, from older guys. She ussualy looked at them, and rolled her eyes, thinking the guy had no idea what he actually wanted. But this one seemed a little more serrious, as well as seemed like he didnt expect a response. More just fantasy. But she conntacted him.. and He could be legit, and did have the extra room.

Her boyfriend thought it was folly, and pissed at her for even considering it. But she shut him down, telling her that she realy needed to get the hell out of the dorms. So.. that friday night They aranged a meeting. See if they were a good match. Her being a sexy little maid, cleaning up his house, and taking care of a few other things. She imagined that yeah there would be sex. But.. told the boyfriend that there wouldn't be, this was just a fetish thing.. without it getting to actual fucking. Though it was possible that would be the truth.

She drove her crappy old beat up car to the nice apartments. The buildings had lots of amenities that would attract older guys.. even though they probably wouldn't use them often. And walked up to the apartment number. Dressed in tight denium shorts, and a tight top showing off her impressive cleavage, even though she was four foot nine, and only weighed about ninty pounds.

The divorce hit John harder than he thought it would even though he saw it coming for years. Asside from all but loosing his kids he lost the the house, both cars and half of his retirement. Forced to move from suburbia the tall security consultant found a nice apartment in the city and tried to pick up the pieces of his life. Luckily for him they didn't live in an alimony state. So all he had to do is provide support for his two children. So he was able to recover financially fairly quickly. After a few wise investments his accounts were almost where they were before the divorce. His social life however was another matter.

John was not exactly an unattractive man. Despite the growing bulk round his waist he was fit for his age. Decades of hard work and good genetics left him with a muscular build that many women found attractive despite the pudge growing round his belly. But he was broad and tall at well over six feet. His problems with women were not looks or swagger. What turned them away from him pay elsewhere.

Given the lonilness of his new life he took to looking for a roommate. When he first wrote the add he didn't expect anyone to respond. But several did. Four in fact. However the first three didn't work out. One looked like she spent more time smoking crack than anything else. Another was not a woman at all. And the third tried to rob him as soon as he opened the door. So he didn't expect to see the beautiful young woman standing on the other side of the door when he opened it.

Still dressed in his 'work suit', a simple yet refined set. Black suit pants with leather shoes and a white button up with his tie still tied." If he had his druthers he would have changed into jeans and a t-shirt. But he held out hope that this girl would not only be a girl. But an attractive one. And she was attractive.

John couldn't help himself. He immediately looked her up and down with his piercing brown eyes. His large frame nearly took up the entire breadth of the doorway. After a few short moments he smiled through his nearly cropped short beard, a deep cheastnut color that matched his closely cut head of hair. "You're Ash I presume?" he said in his deeply powerful voice. "I'm John. Come on in."

Ash was young. Short, and had curves to her, with a tiny little waist. She smilled up at him with her brown eyes. She couldn't help but notice other then the height difference he looked more like her father than her actual father. For a moment she wondered if Mom might have been a bit of a slut. But She giggled looking up at him. She bit her lip and walked in, wondering a little bit about what to Suspect. The place was a hell of a lot nicer then she was expecting. She of course had heard some of the horror stories from him about the others that had applied for this.. odd position. She wasnt any of the problems that he had before, and she knew that. But.. for most of them it would be harder to prove that to him.

She was already in the room when she relised that she forgot to say yes. "Yeah I'm Ash.. She said looking back at the tall man. Having a look around the place. It was evident to her that he had just gotten home. It was after six, but a man in a high up position would likely get held over for a little bit. "Why dont you sit down, relax and let me get you something to drink... eat.... " Then she remebered something about him wanting her to put on a costume. "Ohh and.. wheres the outfit.. where should I change..." playing with her hair. The guy was.. well.. Sexy in his own way. Distinguised, strong.. but looked to be an over all great guy.

John only chuckled when she walked past him and entered the room. Like many young women she seemed to be on a mission. Yes she was beautiful. And right now that was enough to get his approval. Though in the long run pretty only went so far. As he learned with his ex wife. True. This was a business arangment. But he was not looking for forceful. He already dealt with one force of nature. He did not want to deal with another. But still she was pretty. So after she made her very informal introduction he let her walk through the living room of his apartment and sat in the plush faux leather chair adjacent to the couch and replied. "Yes. I like bourbon after work. Two ice cubes. And make yourself a scotch on the rocks with a twist. "

Taking up the mantle of the man she would be serving he leaned back in the chair and kicked off his shoes. Unable to keep his eyes off her firm posterior as she sauntered across the plush white carpets in his living room he continued with. "You're straight and to the point aren't you? Well yes. I have a uniform for you in what might be your room. But I didn't expect you to be built so,,, well. So it might not fit right."

She Giggled a little bit at that comment. "Im sure Ill be able to squesse into it... and I thought I sent you my measurements?" She said grinning a little bit more. It didnt take her long to figure out witch was the empty bedroom. She blew him a kiss. And went into the room. Closing the door. She was pretty quick at getting undressed, and opening the package. She blushed a little bit about just how skimpy the thing was. But, the Top was very adjustable. So she was able to get into it. She smiled a little bit more and came out after getting into the Maid Bikini. She then went to the bar, and looked over the bottles, trying to remember what was what. Finding a good Bourbon, but one that wasn't obviously special occasion only. She then made herself the scotch on the rocks, using plenty of lemon juice in hers as the twist. Before bringing both glasses over. Handing him his and standing next to him. Letting her have a look. She knew damn well that wearing sexy things would be part of the job for the appartment.

Back
Top Bottom