Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction::
Hello everyone again,
I'm Persephone and I have been looking around and trying to figure out how to make my own request thread. I have been looking at other's and getting my own idea on how to go about this. So please be patient with me.

Now about me:
As you may already know I am a student, I am studying to get my red seal (Culinary) and I go to school every morning, I also work sometimes on the weekends so I can be a little busy. I will always try to get back to a message or roleplay as much as I can and when I can't I will let you know when I will be able to respond.

Besides all of that, I do have some real life issues to deal with outside of everything else and I do have a bit of a health problem I am getting work on. Just to let you all know what I do about my normal day and if I take a long time to respond you may know why its taking so long.

That is all I can think of right now, please do not respond to this thread I will always update it with new bumps, plots or anything I can think of.

My Rules::
Alright, we al hate them but I have some specific rules I hope my partners would follow just so they understand me and my way of replying to them.

1. Respect me, and I will respect you (Nothing more I hate then not being respected)
  2. Please follow my rules and the rules of the site
  3. Please check out my F-List before messaging me about roleplays (Nothing I dislike more then getting a message about a roleplay that turns me off)
  4. Be Creative (Gotta love making things up and having that Creative mind)
  5. Being able to let me know when you will be away (So I don't think your just not interested anymore or dropped the roleplay)
  6. I like to use Pictures, I also love to describe so however my partner feels I will use one of thoses
  7. Treat everyone Equal. (It makes life so much easier)
  8. And above all, have fun its what roleplaying is about to have fun and try new things :)

Once again here is my F-List, please check it out!!!

My Plots::
Alright so here are some of my plots that I have, please me patient with me and when I get more Ideas I will add them as I go.

1) Marriage
Mc has known for some time they would marry. Marriage was how one kept the line going, territories strong. The person of MC’s parents choosing is said to be strong and valiant. An excellent match. But aren't they all?
Their finance is not as thrilled with their matching. So it falls on YC, their (Finance) brother/sister, to guard and keep them company in their sibling’s stead.
In the year that MC stays in their finance’s home, intended for MC to get to know the ways and customs of their new land and for matched couples to grow closer, it is YC that A becomes closer too. Having fallen in love with the wrong brother/sister how will MC contend with these feelings when the love of their life is to be my in-law and not husband/wife?

Additional plot options: YC falls in love with MC too., The intended does love MC, but YC and MC still fall in love., YC is matched with someone else as well.

2) Surprise At Graduation
MC is a high/college school kid that ended up dating someone older than them. YC graduates school and goes right into the army and doesn't tell MC until after graduation. MC expects to spend a whole summer with them until YC tells them the news. Obviously upset, MC and YC get into a fight to the point where they break up. YC leaves and goes to basic training without a goodbye to MC and MC spends the whole summer on a downward spiral, trying to get themselves together. – A year went by without any contact between MC and YC, and it seems like MC is finally going to move on nearing the end of graduation; But come graduation, the principal of the school and YC surprise them by YC coming back to see MC walk.

Additional plot options: MC finds out something bad about her health, which could be another reason for the down spiral, YC comes back injured, MC is kind of seeing someone else

3) Marrying My Friend
MC and YC are best friends. One day at the end of a mutual friend’s wedding MC, worried that she won’t ever find anyone to share her life with and that she will grow old on her own, starts moping. YC comes up with an idea; If they both are not married when they are thirty years old, they will just marry each other. Years later they, still not married, YC shows up at MC’s thirtieth birthday and proposes. This is when MC remembers about their past promise.

Option 1: MC is actually in a relationship - just not married. YC knows this but still wants to come back on their promise for his best friend is not married yet and he secretly always had a thing for her. What will MC do?
Option 2: MC does remember and has been excited for days, yet now it is her birthday she is actually worried about it, afraid YC has forgotten about their promise. It is only later that night when he does propose

4) Dear Soldier
MC picks up the address of a soldier, YC, stationed overseas in a local charity program. They send a care package and a letter, but don’t really expect to hear back from them. Weeks pass, they forget, and then in their mailbox they find an envelope from the soldier.
It goes from there, and sooner or later, that random soldier, becomes, to MC, their soldier. Letter writing leads to phone calls, phone calls lead to skype sessions, weeks folding into months. YC excitedly let’s MC know they’ll be coming home, and now they face the decision, will they meet?

Additional plot options: YC is in a relationship/married already MC has no idea, YC gets injured and is sent home

5) What have we done?
MC and YC don’t know each other, they’ve never met, they don’t even have real feelings for each other. A drunken night in Vegas goes sour real quick when they start taking shots and whispering to each other at the bar, leaving without any notice. The next morning they wake up together with headaches and cheap wedding rings, and the question is ‘where do we go from here?’ do they get annulment or do they try and make it work?

Additional plot options: YC, is an undercover detective in a big Mafia case,MC is the daughter of a huge Vega drug lord, YC is an undercover cop trying to catch some criminal on the lose

6) The wrong place at the wrong time
MC works at a little book store, they love working there, it suits their quiet personality and books have always been their best friends. One night they forget their phone at work and head back in opening the door in time to get covered in blood as their boss murders someone. They discover that the business has always been a front for more illegal dealings and now that they know their boss wants them shut up. When MC runs off, their boss notifies the police and pins the murder on them.
YC is a bounty hunter and gets the call about MC and goes after them. YC is the first to track down MC. They easily capture MC and start to take them in. MC tells YC everything hoping that YC will believe them and help them. YC does believe the story and decides to protect MC. They go on the run from both law enforcement, other bounty hunters and MC’s boss and their associates.

My Fandom::
Alright now this is some fandom I do, I have split it up to Anime, Movies/TV, Games and anything else that needs to split up, I have also added characters who I want for my OC. So please pay attention to that.

Anime
Zuko
Sokka

Bleach
Byakuya
Renji
Kenpachi
Ichigo

Black Butler
Ciel
Sebastian

Death Note
L
Light
Mello
Matt

Fairy Tail
Natsu
Gray
Loke
Elfman

Fruits Basket
Shigure
Hatori
Ayame
Kyo
Haru

Full Metal Alchemist
Roy
Edward
Maes
Jean

Hellsing Ultimate
Alucard
Alexander
Schrodinger
Jan Valentine

InuYasha
Sesshomaru
Inuyasha
Koga
Miroku

Naruto
Kakashi
Naruto
Shikamaru
Kiba
Iruka
Sasuke
Pein
Deidara
Gaara

One Piece
Zoro
Sanji
Monkey D
Ace

Ouran High School Host Club
Tamaki
Hikaru
Kyoya
Kaoru
Takashi

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Just the orginal)
Seto
Yugi/Yami
Joey
Tristian

Yu Yu Hakusho
Hiei
Kurama
Yusuke
Kuwabara

Catoons
Archer
Sterling

Futurama
Fry
Bender

Games
Assassin's Creed
Desmond
Altair
Ezio
Connor

Five Night At Freddy's
Foxy
Freddy
Mangle
Golden Freddy

Undertale
Sans
Papyrus
Asgore

Wolf Among Us
Bigby
Crooked Man
Georgie
Woodsmen

Movies
Avengers
Iron Man
Captian America
Thor
Loki

Batman (All)
Joker
Batman
Riddler
Bane

Death Race
Joe
Jensen
Travis

Fast and Furious |All|
Brian
Dominic
Han
Sean
Twinkie
Luke

Guardians of the Galaxy
Rocket
Star Lord
Drax

Jurassic Park/World
Ian
Alan
Nick
Erik
Owen

Hobbit (All three)
Thorin
Kili
Fili
Leolas

Harry Potter -all and books
Draco
Harry
Ron
George/Fred
Black
Lupin

How to train your dragon (Animated)
Hiccup
Stoick
Snoutlout
Tuffnutt

Maze Runner (Both movies)
Gally
Newt
Thomas
Minho

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Old & New)
Donatello
Raphael
Leonardo

Rise of the Guardians
Bunny Mud
Jack
Pitch

X-Men (All + Orgins)
Wolverine
Scott
Bobby
NightCrawler