Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer Daze (Niah & Rook10)

Niah

Star
"Are you sure you're going to be ok? I don't feel good about this, a young girl travelling alone?" A look of worry descended upon the older woman's face and Mia had to watch as her mother clearly struggled with the decision of letting her daughter go. "Mum it's going to be fine, all I have to do is catch the coach and then follow the directions Eli gave me." Mia replied, attempting to assure her mother. "What if you get lost?" Her mum responded. "Not gonna happen, I have an amazing sense of direction." At this point her father leaned forward from the driver's seat of the car. "What about that time last month when you got lost on your way to Grandma's?" Her mother began nodding in agreement. "Or that time last week when you got lost touring that uni campus?" Her mother added. "Hey, they don't count, ok. Grandma had just moved to a new house I'd never been to before and that place was not a university, it was a labyrinth! Let's just all be thankful that I made it out alive."

Her parents laughed at their daughter's humorous nature. Although it was true that Mia's sense of direction was pretty abysmal, she wasn't about to let that hold her back. Today she was due to arrive at her brother's home for the summer and she was determined not to get lost this time! Her parents seemed doubtful of her capabilities, but they didn't have much of a choice other than to let her go. They couldn't drive her there themselves as they had a plane to catch and were simply dropping her off at the bus station on their way to the airport. "Alright, well just be careful. Let Eli know that we love him and we'll be calling as soon as we land to make sure you're both ok. You have all our emergencies numbers?" Her mother asked. "Yes mum" the eighteen year old replied. "Ok and remember; no trouble making and no wandering around the streets at silly o'clock in the morning." Once again her father leaned forward "and no boys!" He added. "So... no fun?" Mia replied with an amused grin. "Exactly" her dad responded. They exchanged 'I love yous' and 'goodbyes', before the car started up and her parents rolled away from the drop off point. After that Mia jumped aboard her coach and then it was a four hour journey to Eli's place.

Once she had reached the bus station situated in her brother's town, she then had to walk on foot to find his flat building. Apparently it wasn't too far, knowing how his sister had a tendency to end up in the wrong place, Eli had originally suggested a taxi. Mia was determined to get there by herself though. It was now mid afternoon and the young woman began to roll her suitcase along in the warm summer air. Upon her body was a pair of cropped white jeans that went to just below her knee and a pink vest accompanied it on her torso. Wedge sandals completed the look and her light brown, almost blondish, hair was left to roam free, save for the stray pieces that were held back by the sunglasses atop her head.

After about half an hour of walking, Mia began to ever so slightly lose faith in herself. "I'm not lost, I'm not lost, I'm not lost" she began to whisper underneath her breath. She'd never live it down if she had to call Eli to come rescue her. Digging down deep, the stubborn teenager blazed on until she came across a flat building that seemed to match the address that Eli had given her. She ascended the steps and knocked on door 17, hoping beyond hope that this was right place. It would be just like her to go knocking on the completely wrong door. Heck it wouldn't even surprise her if she had the entirely wrong building! 'Don't freak out! You got this, you're not lost, this is completely the right place.' She thought to herself, before knocking again. "I am not lost."

Dillan rolled over in his bed. He had moved here from the states at the end of the spring semester with the intention of becoming more cultured and experienced. He was able to meet Eli through online forums and they were acting as roommates for the summer. He had thought that it would be much quieter here than back home but instead there was this INFERNAL KNOCKING ON THE FUCKING DOOR! Granted it was mid afternoon and maybe he should have been out of bed but that wasn't important. He stumbled through the living room in a white tank top and boxers. The apartment was sizeable for two people, a large living room featuring a couch, chairs, coffee table and a Tv. An open kitchen with a breakfast bar serving as a divider. No real dining area to speak of though. The only two bedrooms were next to eachother and opened into a narrow hallway that connected the one bathroom with the rest of the space.

He opened the door without checking the peephole first and his green eyes grew wide at the sight of the pretty young lady standing on his door step. "Umm, hello, can I help you?" He didn't think Eli had a girlfriend, he worked too much for that. henwas further perplexed by her luggage and the very concerned look on her face. "Are you lost?" He added thinking that must have been it.

''Ah shit, I'm lost!' Were the exact words that came to mind as the door swung open and it wasn't Eli. Mia was surprised to see an attractive, dark haired male standing before her instead. Stood in a pair of boxers and tank top, looking slightly disheveled, he had clearly just woken up. At this time? "Oh... hey." Well he clearly wasn't her brother, meaning that the young woman had failed, again! He asked if she was lost and Mia gave an exasperated smile. "Well it would just be the story of my life if I was." She said shaking her head. "I'm looking for Eli?" She asked. She noted his American accent, which was quite a contrast from her southern English one.

Perhaps she had simply gotten the wrong flat number and this guy was her brother's neighbor or something? If that was the case than maybe he'd be able to point her in the right direction? Assuming that Eli actually conversed with his neighbors and some of them knew him by name. At this point it occurred to her that this might not actually be the case, so she decided to describe him. "About yea big." She put her hand above her head to try and represent her brother's height. "Brown eyes, brown hair, twenty-one, weirdly obsessed with cars..." Seriously if she had a pound for every time that her brother stopped in the street to admire a vehicle and ramble about it's make, model and history, she'd be a billionaire by now.

So she did know Eli! That dog never mentioned anything to Dillan about having such a hot girlfriend, he was jealous. "Yeah yeah Eli lives here. We're roommates. He didn't mention anything about a lady friend coming over though." He trailed off thinking about how random this all was and how he probably shouldn't assume too much with this girl. Oh god, was this gonna turn out like some sick gender reverse of Jack the Ripper? Was he gonna get seduced and then killed by a beautiful brit girl before he even had a chance to enjoy lower car insurance!? Ok maybe he was over exaggerating things in his head but this was a serious concern of his. "How do you know, Eli?" He queried still keep the door only half open and standing up a bit straighter, his well built frame blocking the doorway. It wasn't like the girl was going to push him out of the way. He must have been a good four or five inches taller than her.

A sigh of relief exhaled from her lips, she had gotten the right place after all! It turned out that this guy was her brother's roommate. Now that she thought about it, Eli had casually mentioned that if he wasn't in than his flatmate would be there. However the comment had been so fleeting that it had almost slipped Mia's mind. She gave a small laugh as the male referred to her as a 'lady friend' which in his accent sounded kind of cute. "Lady friend?" She replied. It wasn't a phrase that she heard often and certainly wasn't one that pertained to her.

The male began to straighten himself out, before beginning to inquire as to how she knew Eli. He was larger than her with a sturdy physique and it seemed that he was growing suspicious of the smaller female. Like she was attempting to run some sort of scam on him. Everyone had flaws, Mia's was constantly getting lost and Eli's was having the memory span of goldfish. The male had clearly forgotten to inform his roommate that she was due to arrive. "I'm Mia... Eli's sister? I'm supposed to be staying for the summer holidays. Let me take a wild guess, he forgot to tell you?"

Dillan cocked a eyebrow and looked down at her. She was right, Eli hadn't mentioned anything about his sister coming to stay. Thinking about it though he did recall some mention of a little sister and looking at Mia now he could see some shared features between the two. He eyed her top to bottom one more time before deciding she wasn't anything he couldn't handle. "Yeah he has a bad habit of that. I'm Dillan, come on in." Dillan turned and walked away from the door suddenly more aware of his current state of dress. He glanced at the clock that hung on the wall. "Eli will be home in a few hours, there's food in the fridge...I think." Specifically all he could remember from the last time he opened it was a carton of eggs, number remaining unknown, and a carton of milk the freshness of which was questionable at best. He made a bee line for his room at first to get properly dressed but upon closing the door behind him he didn't see any reason not to go back to bed. She probably wasn't a thief or a serial killer anyway.

The male seemed to be assessing her once more, before finally deciding that she was probably telling the truth. He then began to walk away as he introduced himself. Mia didn't come inside at first, after all she didn't know this guy from Adam. For all she knew he could be lying about knowing her brother. Heading straight into an unknown building with a complete stranger just seemed like a reckless thing to do. However her mind was slowly put at ease as she peered into the living room, where she saw a picture situated on the coffee table. It was of her brother Eli and some of his friends, Dillan included, at some sort of outdoor activity event. So that confirmed that he did indeed know her brother at least.

She took one step inside, continuing to listen to Dillan. "Um... thanks." The male suddenly disappeared behind a door, which she assumed was his bedroom. Then just like that, he was gone and she was left standing alone. "Bye than... nice to meet you too." She muttered, before closing the front door and taking a good look at her surroundings. It was nice, not to mention big and surprisingly quite tidy. Not that Mia subscribed to the sexist stereotype that all young men were messy... well, perhaps just a little. She placed her suitcase near the sofa, feeling a bit like a spare part and unsure of what to do with herself. After that long coach ride, something to eat certainly wouldn't go a miss. So she ventured on over to the fridge, but discovered it practically bare. That's when her phone began to rang.

"Hey, you get there alright?" It was her brother, who had managed to get a break from work and was calling to check in on her. "Yeah, would have been better if you told your roommate I was coming." Mia replied. "Ah crap!" Her brother cursed. "Hey, you know you've got nothing to eat right?" She informed him. "Yeah I know, we need to go shopping. There's a co-op near by if you want to grab some stuff." Mia had no objections to that. She was living here bill free over the summer holidays, so it was only fair that she chipped in and bought some food once in a while. "Ok" she replied. "Alright and don't get lost" her brother added. "I'll have you know I found this place with no problem." Mia said. "First time for everything" Eli joked. "I'll see you later." He finished and then hung up.

Grabbing her purse, the young woman left the flat and headed towards the shop. She knew exactly where it was, as she had passed it twice when looking for the flat. Yeah, so she may have lied a tiny bit when saying that she had found this place easily. Oh well, the fact that she had managed to get there at all was an achievement in itself. Within twenty minutes, Mia was back with two bags of groceries. Dillan was nowhere to be seen, but she simply stocked the fridge and continued on anyway. With the fresh eggs and cheese that she had just bought, Mia got to work on making herself an omelette. She turned the radio on in the kitchen and began to play some music, before beginning to crack the eggs.

Dillan awoke to the sound of the bustling around in the kitchen and the cracking of the eggs over the bowl. He briefly thought that it was too early for Eli to be home and then remembered Mia. Yawning, he got up and put on some proper clothes. A pair of dark jeans and grey shirt with sleeves pulled just past his elbows and shaping well around his triceps. He stepped out of the room and down the hall towards the bathroom, having to make a conscious effort to remember to close the bathroom door this time. Coming back out he couldn't help but let his eyes drop to Mia's ass as she was turned away from him. Damn shame she was Eli's sister, she had just the physique Dillan liked. But there were rules about that sort of stuff, no messing with a buddy's sister, period.

He walked over to one of the cupboards and grabbed a bag of crisps before stepping back into the living room, vaulting over the back of the couch and turning on the T.V. He eventually settled on some nature survival show where a man and a woman were randomly selected, stripped, and left in some biome to survive for three weeks. The censored out all the naughty bits save for their asses and it seemed to be going well for them as the wandered around some tropical jungle looking for food and shelter. Dillan couldn't imagine the horror of being stuck taking care of some girl he never knew for three weeks. He looked back over at Mia just sort of out of reflex.

Mia heard the sound of a door opening behind her and turned to see Dillan leaving his bedroom. Well at least he was dressed this time. He didn't say a word to her as he entered the bathroom and then also said nothing when he came back out. He was kind of a strange one, seeming almost unsociable. Or maybe he wasn't comfortable around strangers? Either way, Mia just shrugged it off as she began grating up the cheese. The male ventured nearer just for a moment, in order to retrieve a snack from the cupboard. As his arm lifted up to grab the crisps, Mia noticed his taut arms constricting slightly against his shirt. She always liked a man with good strong arms. Not that it was particularly hard to find these days, so many guys worked out, they were almost as obsessed with their looks as women were.

Mia added the cheese to the omelette and continued cooking. She then turned slightly, about to put the ingredients back into the fridge and glanced into the living. No particular reason behind it, just one of those unthinking bodily habits. Dillan happened to be looking over at her at the same time. Mia's dark eyes then flickered to the television, where that show 'Naked and Afraid' was on. She gave a slight smile. "Don't get any ideas, we're not getting naked and going camping together." Mia joked, attempting to get some sort of dialogue going. "You know, unless you teach me how to make s'mores, then I might consider it." She knew about the American camping snacks but had never made them before herself. "Dillan, right?" Mia double checked. "You want an omelette?" She might as well ask before putting the ingredients away.

"You don't know how to make smores!" He said in disbelief. Sort of ignoring her offer to get naked in exchange for lessons. He didn't think it serious anyways. She offered him an omelet and he realized having a girl in the house might not be so bad. "Yeah sure if you don't mind." He then turned back to the T.V. The pair had made it to day five but without any food and they were both on edge. The woman seemed to want to "conserve energy" and lay there for most of the day while the man just sort of walked around looking for food without any real direction. "I used to go camping all the time. We'd make smores and we'd fish and hunt. These people don't have any idea what they're doing."

"Nope, I burnt a marshmallow once and threw it at Eli's head if that counts." Sure she had been about ten at the time, but it had still been hilarious! Mia then gave a nod as she plated up the first omelette and began walking into the living room. She then slipped it onto the coffee table "there you go." It was just easier to give him that one and then eat the second one herself. That way it wouldn't get cold waiting to be eaten whilst she continued cooking. "Hmm well aren't you a real caveman." Mia replied as Dillan began to to talk about camping. She had no reason to doubt his expertise when it came to living off of the environment. It was just that she always found it funny when men watched television and criticized it, convinced that they could do better. Football was the worst for it, you'd think half of them were professional managers the way that they went on. She broke some more eggs and got to work grating some more cheese, all the while humming to herself and jigging slightly to the music playing in the kitchen. "What time is Eli due back again?" Mia called into the living room.

"Thanks." He said and dug in. The food in his mouth preventing any snarky come back. When he heard music playing he glanced over his shoulder and watched Mia moving her hips slightly, her ass swaying back and forth with the music. No Dillan, bro code. He told himself before returning his attention to the show. They two were arguing now about who did more work and who was useful and who was dead weight. In his opinion it was mostly the woman's fault as she mad everything emotional and personal. The omelette was good, really good in fact. "He usually gets home around eight. Nine if he has to stay late." He called back to her. Once finished he picked up the plate and made for the sink, requiring him to squeeze behind Mia who was still at the stove. His chest brushing against her back briefly as he passed by and began rinsing the plate. He hadn't intentionally made contact with her, it was just a thing that had to happen for him to get to the sink so he didn't give any warning as he had passed by.

"You're welcome" Mia called back to Dillan's thanks. When she heard what time her brother was expected back, she shook her head. "Nine? He works too hard and is too nice! I bet that's after another twelve hour shift huh?" Her and Eli were just like any other siblings, sometimes they argued but ultimately they were family and they loved each other. She hated people taking advantage of him. Pretty much everyone knew that if you wanted someone to do an extra few hours, just ask Eli because he never says no. Their mother had mentioned about how she was worried that he was working too much and always seemed tired when they spoke on the phone.

"He seriously needs a girlfriend or something to get him..." Dillan brushed passed her slightly, causing her to stop and quickly glance in his direction. The boy was mighty fine, that was for sure. With his back turned to her as he was at the sink, she found her eyes drifting downwards and then had to give herself a mental slap. "... out of work." With her omelette done, Mia grabbed another plate and some cutlery before heading to the living room. She sat down on the sofa and crossed her legs, putting the plate down on top of them and beginning to eat.

"Well he's making extra money at least. No girl wants a broke man." He commented as he finished cleaning the plate then came back to the living room. Now the couch was nice but it wasn't particularly long so with Mia's legs crossed it would be a bit of a tight fit. Still Dillan didn't really want sit in one of the arm chairs and have to turn his head to watch the TV. So he sat on the couch next to Mia, making an effort to keep his distance by leaning over the side but unable to avoid some contact their legs next to each other. The show had come to a close now with both the man and the woman having quit out. With only a few days remaining.

"Why would you do that? Why suffer through all that time just to give up so close to the end?" He gave an exasperated sigh but made no move to change the channel. The remote sat there on the coffee table unclaimed. It was about seven o'clock now and dark outside. Dillan sat there and reflected on his time spent so far in the UK. He had seen most of the big tourist attractions but didn't feel like he had learned or experienced a whole lot. Living with Eli didn't help since he was never there to provide any cultural influence.

Mia gave a shrug as Dillan sat down and she continued on with the conversation from the kitchen. "Maybe, but you also know what no girl wants? A guy whose never around." She replied. She watched as he sat down and began leaning in the opposite direction from her. Honestly she sat closer to complete strangers in the cinema, the guy needed to relax. "I don't bite." She told him, before looking back to the television. Her knee kept making contact with Dillan's leg, but it was nothing that particularly bothered her.

The male began moaning about how the show had ended and after some adverts, the channel resumed with it's next programme. It seemed that they were both watching it simply because it was the next thing on and not because either of them were actually that interested. So Mia decided that there would be no harm in changing the channel. She scooped up the remote and began channel hopping. "So what part of the States are you from?"

Dillan gave her a sideways look about her bite comment. He was just giving her space that was all, women. He didn't particularly care that she start flipping through the channels, nothing good was on anyway. "I'm from the Florida Panhandle, near Pensacola if you're at all familiar." He had had this conversation with quite a few people already and it was always difficult to explain exactly where he was from to them since, just like most Americans, they didn't tend to know much about the geography of the U.S. "It's a lot hotter down there than here in the U.K." He commented remembering the sweltering heat of summer back home. Though he lived close to the beach so there was some relief there. He stole another sideways glance of Mia and found himself wondering if she really was Eli's sister. Sure the features were there but there were a greater amount of differences. In short you wouldn't look at Eli and think he had a hot sister.

Mia shook her head when Dillan asked if she was at all familiar with US geography. "No, sorry." Heck she wasn't exactly great with UK geography either, what with the whole 'never finding the right place' thing that she had going on. She took a few more bites of her omelette, before smiling at Dillan's comment about his home being hotter than Britain. Swallowing her food, she then replied. "Everywhere is hotter than here" she joked. In all seriousness though; Mia loved living in England, she definitely wasn't one of these self hating people who couldn't stand where they were from. Sure the weather wasn't always on point, but it was home. "You enjoying England? Seen much you like so far?" She asked, before finishing off her meal. Many people liked to go sightseeing mainly around places like London or well known monuments such as Stonehenge. However there were a lot of other less well known spots worth touring on their little island. Mia pressed the remote again a few more times, before finally settling on an old rerunning episode of project runway.

"Haven't made it to Stonehenge yet but I've spent some time in London. The tourist spots are nice and all but I was hoping to get a little more exposed to the real culture and not the tourist traps." He didn't mean it in a negative way, just that all places had tourist traps and tourist experiences, he wanted something more genuine. Mia let the channel rest on a reality fashion show and then Dillan realized the dark side of having a female around the place, this. He sat in silence for a moment before deciding that if he was going to watch this he needed a drink. He wasn't a heavy drinker but he enjoyed a bit of liquor here and there, plus European stuff was way stronger than american brands. He got up and went into the kitchen retrieving a glass and some ice along with a bottle of scotch. "You drink?" He called out from the kitchen and held the bottle up. He didn't bother thinking about age or anything, besides the laws were different here and he figured she was old enough.

Mia gave a nod to show that she understood. "There are some really beautiful hidden spots in the Lake District, like absolutely gorgeous. You'd like it, perfect place to camp." The conversation then lulled for a moment as they both continued to watch the television. As Dillan headed into the kitchen, Mia continued to sit with her now empty plate still upon her lap. She was waiting for an ad break to come on before getting up. The male's voice then called to her and she turned to see him holding a bottle of Scotch Whisky. "Occasionally" she replied. Mia began to stand as the television started to play adverts. She ventured on into the kitchen also and quickly washed up her own plate, as well as the frying pan and other utensils used to cook the omelettes. "Go on then, you might as well pour me some." She added with a friendly smile.

"Oh ho, who said I was offering?" Dillan responded in a mockingly sarcastic tone as he poured the glass half full and held it in his hand for a moment, turning to look Mia in the eye and enjoy whatever reaction she was going to have. After a moment he handed the glass to her and retrieved a second. He poured himself a drink and held the glass out in the open air. "Cheers.", he said, failing to think of some witty or proper toast but not wanting to begin without a proper toast. He tipped the glass back and felt the whisky burn his throat on it's way down. It was a kind apart from what he drank back home but just as good if not better. He would miss this at the end of summer.

He stayed leaning against the counter, glass in hand, facing Mia. There was probably about a foot of space between them in the kitchen. "So, what brings you to our humble abode? Searching for your own apartment around here? Need a holiday away from your parents?" He hadn't actually asked any of these questions thus far, perhaps he should have. Either way it didn't really matter, he was asking now, trying to make conversation so that he didn't have to return his attention to the wretched fashion show though he suspected he wouldn't be able to hold the young girl's attention for long. She looked the type to follow that sort of thing.

Mia gave a smirk as he began to tease her about not sharing the scotch. She finished off the washing up and turned, her own dark eyes locking onto Dillan's green ones. "Now you be nice, I might be small but I'm pretty scrappy." It was blatantly a joke, no way was a young woman her size going to be able to wrestle that bottle away from him. She flicked some water from her wet hands in his general direction playfully, before grabbing a towel to dry them. He then passed the glass over to her and poured himself another. "Bottoms up." She added before taking a swig from her own glass. She gave a bit of a cough as the harsh liquid hit the back of her throat.

As Dillian leaned back and began to converse, Mia lifted herself up onto the other kitchen side and sat upon it. It was a terrible habit of hers, one that her parents would continually complain about back at home. "The other way around, parents needed a holiday from me." She joked. "They've gone on a second honeymoon, didn't want me to spend all summer alone. So Eli said he'd keep me company if they sent me here... pfft." Upon making the last noise she looked around the flat. Clearly he wasn't going to be doing that when he was constantly at work.

The television programme returned from it's ad break and instantly Tim Gunn came on screen. Mia took another sip of her drink and then looked upon it with a mischievous smile. "Me and my friends made up a drinking game to this show. You have to take a shot every time he says 'make it work'." She pushed herself off the side and walked closer to Dillan, simply to retrieve the scotch. Mia took hold of the bottle and waved it around in front of him. "Wanna play? You know... unless you're too much of a lightweight?"

"Light weight? Excuse me but I'm not the one hacking up a lung over here." Dillan mocked as he took the bottle from her hands and tipped it to his lips even though there was still plenty in his glass. "Ahh" he said in triumph after he finished. "Bring it on!" He was down for a little drinking game, it's not like there was anything else to do though he had no idea how often he should be expecting to drink. He brushed past her and carried the bottle and his glass back into the living room where he sat on the couch leaning forward and ready for the first shot.

"Yeah it is kind of shitty of Eli to just dump you on me like this." He turned and grinned, deciding to see how many buttons he could push until Mia would return fire. "I mean how am I supposed to enjoy England if omstick babysitting?" He laughed at that one, thinking himself quite witty.

"Just cause you can swallow it, doesn't mean you can handle your alcohol. It just means you're good at swallowing harsh things... get much practice with things like that do you?" Mia replied to his smugness at being able to drink the scotch without coughing. He clearly had never watched the show before, as he headed to the couch and got ready to meet her challenge without even hesitating. God she really hoped that it was one of those clip-show episodes, which showed you takes from the previous shows. When that happened you often heard him say the phrase a ridiculous amount and then that would be funny to watch Dillan keep up with it. She sat down next to him and raised an eyebrow as he said that Eli had 'dumped' her on him, then continued to tease her.

She rolled her eyes, what was he; two - three years older than her at the most? "I don't need a babysitter. Plus if you really think 'enjoying England' means staying in bed till late afternoon and then watching T.V. until you go back to sleep again. Than let's be honest, your life was pretty crap before I even got here." She quipped back with a smirk. On the television one of the contestants was saying that if they heard 'make it work' again from Tim, they were going to scream. So as a joke, the editing crew put together a reel of Tim saying it repeatedly. "You should be able to keep up. You look like the type who's used to having to use his wrists a lot." After that quick jab, she then began knocking back her own shots.

Oh so it was gonna be like that was it? "Yeah well when your dick is too big you gotta finger your girl a lot to make it fit." He looked her dead in the eye as he took swig after swig out of his glass. Apparently this was gonna be a long night probably with a headache in the morning. "And for your information I don't spend all day in bed every day. I didn't feel well earlier was all. I was meaning to go down to one of the local club and check it out but then a harsh thing walked through the door and I had to swallow it." He took another swig, completing his set for the time being. It was a good thing he had eaten that omelette, it wasn't good to drink a lot on an empty stomach. He wouldn't dare mention that to Mia though, shots had been fired, it was war! Though he had to admit he liked the feisty side of the girl, it reminded him a bit of home.

The show progressed and the term "make it work" came up again which prompted three repeats from the editing crew due to the previous joke. Dillan looked at the bottle. "We may not have enough scotch for this." He closed one eye and looked down the neck of the bottle for comedic affect.

"Aww sweetie, is that what your ex-girlfriends told you? Listen I know because of our fantastic boobs that you guys will pretty much believe anything we say. But if your girl prefers your finger... it's not cause your too big... it's cause the finger is the best they're gonna get." She wiggled her little finger in front of his face, to signal that's how small his manhood probably was. Now she understood why he had been so quiet before, he was one of those guys. The ones who liked to rile women up because they thought it was funny, cute or sexy. When really it was just annoying as hell!

Mia could give as good as she got though, she had grown up with an older brother after all. Upon him saying that he had to swallow something harsh earlier, Mia pretended to be oblivious to the notion that he meant her and mocked back. "What was that? Your pride?" She took a few more shots, her eyelids squeezing together as she did so. This stuff was definitely strong! Whisky wasn't really her drink, that was obvious, however she didn't mind it for the purpose of this game. She gave a giggle as Dillan began looking into the bottle. "I told you it was a good drinking game!" Suddenly a dress got ripped and Tim began to examine it. 'You're just going to have to make it work.' The man said, causing even more drinking from Mia.

Back
Top Bottom