Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Durarara!! RP (Will double, Come Inside~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
⒮⒠⒜⒭⒞⒣⒤⒩⒢ ✴ ✴

If You don't read my guidelines, you more than likely will be ignored. Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm Flux and I'm a rper with around 15+ years experience with writing. Anyway, you are obviously here because you want a rp, I want a rp, we all want to rp. >u>; Feel free to take a look here and if you see something you like, great!

So I recently finished a rewatch of one of my favorite animes, Durarara!! and would like to rp it. I can play almost any canon character to OCs so long as you'd be willing to play as Izaya Orihara to my OC in return. Seriously. Doubling and Canon/OC are my two weaknesses. I would love you forever. Here are some things I am down for:

- Plot based with some steaminess in between
- Long term RPs
- Darker themes
- Rly kinky stuff. Check my F-list.
- Making a plot together

So, yeah. A bit short and sweet but my search thread usually are. Feel free to contact me through private messages if interested![/b]

F-List

(Read the F-list. It's the same thing as listing the kinks here and is more organized for me so boo.)

⒦⒠⒠⒫ ⒤⒩ ⒨⒤⒩⒟ ✴ ✴

Don't bother contacting me if you have a tendency to plot things out and then leave once roleplaying has started. This is my number one pet peeve by far.

I prefer hetero pairings please.

Ask about other kinks or scenarios. I don't bite~.

Don't hit on me in OOC. That's not cool.

I am not my characters. Don't think that my characters and me are the same thing.

If it's not here, I pry won't do it. But one thing I might accept is other fandom suggestions.

No original settings plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom