Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut, Romance, high-school, and the trade. (OneSickPuppy & Ash Durn )

Her honestly earned a laugh and smirk with a slight and playful head tilt. "So you're the one keeping all those hunks satisfied. You know how hard it is to get some of those jocks with a dick between your legs? Only time I get any action is when their girlfriends are mad at them."" he sighed in frustration, not at her though but more so at the envy. "Oh god, he freaks out whenever I wear a swim suit, poor guy. He has to close his eyes when fucking me if I'm wearing my usual clothes. racers are always a fun time but shooters are my niche, fucking cream him every time. His smash game is good as in real life, but I can usually take him down with shiek, or by teasing him... and by threatening to get breast implants. By the way, nice job on yours." As she applied the lipstick he was stuck looking in her eyes and wondering what the fuck was happening.

It was sorta a BFF feeling, but as she'd pulled out the gloss he felt his cock throb back to life, and lust clouded his eyes as she applied the lip gloss. "45 seconds... you slut... Got me beat by 15 seconds." He felt his face heat up as they'd talked, as she applied the gloss to his lips like a pro. Once done he licked his lips, tasting the home made creation. "Tastes good..." His eyes glanced down to her chest, a smirk growing as he grew bolder as well, and reached a hand out to rest on her thigh. "Tastes almost as good as you look..."

"Thanks, but I realy like your chest. I think its a lot sexier because.. well.. " Blushing a little bit. "Please dont get implants until your turrning too old to pull off the compleatly adorible twink thing.. please.." Ash was looking him in the eyes. Breathing hard. And almost leaned in to kiss the boy. But the teacher was trying to get the attention of the class. Ash looked frustratefd for a moment, and moved back to sitting down. She put her arm over Alexeds shoulder holding him close as the Teacher was trying to get some of the non serrious students to drop the course. Reminding them that this was far from an Easy A. And that most people would be working in production instead of onstage. Ash was having trouble paying attention. And bit her lip. She knew there was cum in the boys ass. And she was feeling frisky as fuck . So she pulled her hand back, and got some of the lip gloss on her finger, before lowering her hand down rubbing his back, protecting her finger from wiping it off on the couch or the shirt. And started to get her hand under his skirt.

Her request made him laugh, loving the cutish little blush on her and nodded. "I'm not sure if I'll ever get implants to be honest, but... from one slut to another I promise. No tits long as I pull off the sexy little twink... For you." He felt the kiss coming on as they'd gardually moved closer, and he savored the diea of tasting her, wondering if she still had anything left on her from her lunchtime fun. It just made it naughtier... The moment was ruined in the end and he sighed, shifting as well to face the teacher. "...What about like a B-cup? A?" He giggled quietly as the teacher sorta regained order. He'd played with the diea of implants but wasn't up for any actual body altering like that yet, he viewed himself as a boy still, well a boi, but not far enough to get breasts just yet. "Kidding, the only breasts I'm interested in anyways are Kfc's... and yours." They looked nice and fake in the sluttiest of ways and she wore them perfectly.

He liked how she put an arm around him, and didn't resist it as he happily rested his ehad on her shoulder, knowing they'd be looking adorable as fuck. The hand was comforting at first, than he purred as he felt his skirt sneaked under, and shifted his ass to give her some easier access. "First date and already going for my ass?" He whispered in ehr ear, giving the edge a soft lick when no one was looking. "Or just jealous of whats in it?"

"Ohh.. this isnt the date yet.... But.. If you wanted to go do something some time.. " She said blushing a little bit. Normaly she would be blunt and set up a time to fuck. She bit a lip a little bit more. Her hand pressing two fingers into the ass. The lip gloss causing a lot more sensation on the asshole than on the lips, as she pressed in softly, and reached around a little bit, finding a little bit of the cum, before bringing it up to her lips, and sucking them clean.

It was weird. She wanted him to ask her out. She wanted to be his. Her heart was fluttering, and her tummy was turrning over a little bit. Yeah she wanted to fuck the boi.. but there was some how a lot more to it. "And yeah.. a little bit.. hes tasty, but that could be your ass without the creme as well" Blushing a little bit more. She was turrning a deeper red, and arched her back some to push her chest out and up a little bit more.

The Teacher was obviously expecting people to pay attention. And ash was definitely trying to pay attention.

Dates didn't seem like either of their things, dates were just preludes to sex and neither would usually waste their time with that when they could just jump straight to sex. At her blush and her hinting he wondered if she wanted him to ask her out, acting all coy and unusually... blushy he guessed was the word, though this certainly seem like the upfront whore he'd heard about, hell she seemed kind of sweet and adorable actually. He stifled a moan as he felt two finegrs enter his asshole, the lip gloss giving it an intense and strange sensation as she bruied them deeper.

He twisted against her, burying his head in her shoulder as she wiggled them inside him. Once removed however it only drove him even more, the gloss still alternating between hot an cool inside him. Though as she licked her lips happily and commented he forgot about his teased hole, lost in watching her nasty slutty ways in action. His arousal spiked and he wished to god it wasn't Drama class, a class he wanted to take seriously just to learn anything he could, but he desperately wanted to slip away with this girl and let her eat his ass out to her hearts content as she commented on him.

"...You wanna go out sometime?" He asked as he straightened up, willing himself to actually pay attention as well, though he did slip an arm around her waist as he did so, slipping his hand into her jeans to rub at her thigh. "And... mind grabbing me some? Didn't get a chance to scoop some out earlier."

"I do... I... I realy do... I just... its hard to discribe Alex" Ash Ash put her hand back down. This time putting the fingers deeper. probibing more. Her expert fingers going over the boys prostate, and rubbing with just the right amount of force to hurt, bbut in a GOOOOOOOD way. She twisted her neck, a little bit thinking. And Trying to follow what the teacher was saying.

"Its not like were normal people... and.. Im definitely not looking for monogamy.. but... " She let out a little something. "Something about you.. and I hardly know you... I sorta want it to be.. special. Its sorta the first date ill have gone on.. where Im not mostly looking forward to the sex.. if that makes sense...."

Then a Sexy thought hit her. And she had to lean over and whisper it. Sure, no one was realy paying attention to the two in the back of the class, snuggling up. And Ash pulled her fingers out, covered in Santorum . Her lips grazing the corners of Alex ears, and tongue sticking out as she talked just enough to tickle a little bit. "What about... if starting tomorrow mourning.. were allowed to mess around a little.. but not cum.. until Thursday night... no punishment for cumming.. you just have to tell the other person about it.. and admit defete... " She said moving back and looking at his face as she fed him the mixture from his asses. She was smiling wide . It was the first week of school. So obviously they were going to make it a short week. Friday and Monday they would have off. This was to ease the kids back into the swing of things.. As well as allow some time to fix any problems that had arrisin in lesson plans, or new equipment installed over the summer.

Forget being hard to describ, it was hard to listen to as the girl played around deep in his sissy ass, her finegrs wiggling and rubbing deep inside him as he bit his bottom lip. It hurt in all the right ways and amde him wish she could fist him right then and there, but he fought to urges to try and listen and udnerstand. He nodded though. "We're sluts... we don't date, we just... fuck everybody who will." He panted, nodding his understanding. "but something about you... I feel it too... and I'm not asking for monogiomos just... a date."

Feeling her finegrs slid out he hummed, licking his lips at the taste he was about to receive. He listened to her, his head swimming with lust and something else as he lciked her finegrs clean of his ass and the boy's cum, wondering where eh fingers had been, and hoping they'd been in nasty, naughty places. "3 days? I haven't done that since I was a virgin and the local bully took it from me..." He groaned, the evry diea so naughty but inticing. "Fine... You have a deal... but that still leaves tonigh..."

Ash Smiled a little bit more, As she ran her lips over the boys lips before putting them into his mouth. She was grinning a little bit more. She bit her lip, and needed to close her legs rubbing her thighs a little bit. Damn did she wish she had worn a skirt today. But A skirt just did not do as good a job at showing off her ass. And showing a little whale tail in a scirt took the look from slutty, to just plain trashy. Sometimes trashy was good. But at school, it was a little much even for ash. On Alex however.. being a boy.. well it just made more sense to go to the extream.

She let out a little bit of a moan . They got one another so much already. "So we need to come up with a prize and punishment.. just in case one of us.. slips up... remeber the rules are against .. cumming... honor system.. of course anything that happens wile asleep, is forgiven. " Not wanting to make the bet about doing something independently. "And also what should we do for our.. date.. go camping or something like that.. just the two of us, in a a tent out in the woods for a couple of days?"

From one slut to another he felt her pain, the allure of jeans verues the functionality of a skirt. Jeans shwoed off asses, the shorter they were, and the tighter, the sluttier they became. He looked as her thighs rubbed together, wondering what her hore cunt would taste like, how many cocks she'd taken in there, how nasty it was amde him want to lick it even more. He suckled on her finegrs, his eyes fluttering before meeting hers, his lust for tasting his own ass and erik's cum obvious, as was his love for how naughty they were.

"Mhmmm maybe... The loser has to be the others slave/slut for the whole weekend... do whatever told, no limits.... Except permanent damage of course but besides that... anything goes?" He asked, smirking devilishly at the girl. He wanted her his cock throbbing against his panties. He wanted he to gag on his choke and cry as he throat fucked her just as he loved whenever guys deep throat ed him. "Just us, in a tent, alone... Sounds amazing. Nobody around, cept maybe the occasional hiker... bet we'd make it their lucky day though."

"I love it.. the best sort of bet... Its so win Win.... " Ash said grinning a little bit, biting her lip a little bit. Not sure if she wanted to win or loose more. Not that she wasn't going to try her best to make sure that She won. It was a competition and she wasn't going to throw it just to be a slave to Alex. Though it would definitely be a bet she was happy to loose. She smiled a little bit. "I know of this great little lake, with a warm springs.. not a lot of people know how to get to it cause it isn't that easy to get to...." Ash said biting her lip a little bit. And leaned in kissing the boy on the lips, before she relised that She was in class and broke it blushing hard, looking up at the teacher again, hand going back to Alexs

Ash was squesing her legs even tighter together. Wondering if either of them would realy make it the entire time. But thought that she had a slight advantage being a girl, she had more options.. and less of a build up effect if she didnt get some relief. "This is going to be awesome.."

The brunette giggled with a nod. "Best wager you can make in my opinion... though with it between us two... It's either you get used like a filhy slut without restraint, or you get to use a filthy slut restraint." And licked his lips, savoring the diea. He wanted to win so he could bury his cock into her whroed out pussy, as well as her other holes, quite badly, but also loved the diea of her seeing how much of her arm could go inside the femboy's always willing ass hole. "Sounds like a perfect place, where no one can hear us scream." His eyes hadn't left her face, but the kiss surprised him.

It was over too soon. Just as he had relaxed into it she'd broken it, remembering where they were. He blushed as well and buried his face into her shoulder as he intertwined his fingers around hers. "Mhmmm, this is the start of a beautiful, and sexy... something." Friendship, relationship? Who knew. He recongzied she'd have the upper hand, which amde his cock hard at the still fresh diea of being her slave. But he wouldn't go down easily... A smirk grew across his face as he rturned, rumaging through his bag before pulling out a clsoed fist and elaned over to her, whispering. "I only have one on me but you can use it... just go to the bathroom and come back." And dropped the item in her hand.

It was a pink vibrating egg connected to the remote. "Tomorrow we should bring toys for each other to use all day, but for now I think you need this more than I do." He added with a wink and a smile. "One slut to another... and feel free to imagine where that toys been, and on..."

Ash smiled taking the egg from him. Looking at him. She looked it over, and noticed that it was a wireles smodel, where the wire was just there to charge the egg. She disconected the egg, and adjusted looked around, undoing the fly of her pants. She looked around a little bit more and slipped it in, wile sitting next to him, letting out a bit of a moan. the egg pushing out the jeans quite a bit. She was breathing hard as it went in. Ash sucked hard on her lips before giving Alex the remote, blushing hard. Getting into her purse, she then handed over a small butt plug. Grinning wide as she did. Bright red.

Then some paperwork started to be passed around. And the teacher was going over what the class would consist of, that it would be real work, and that it was unlikley anyone in this class would be in the cast of whatever play they would put on. That was for the seniors. This would be a proving yourself class.

Watching her slip the edge in made Alex's cock throb and harden, especially the moan amde him feel hot as he saw the noticable bump. She was such a horny slut he loved it. His smile widened when she pulled out the small butt plug and happily accepted it. "Tomorrow... we bring bigger." He suggested licking the plug quickly yet eroticlaly in front of her, as he shifted himself, lifting his ass just enough to slip the plug under him, pulling his panties aside to press it against his pcukered hole. With a sigh he lowered hismelf down on the wet toy, his well trained ass eagerily gobbling it up as he moaned softly.

Taking the remote that was offere he giggled, instantly turning it on as he elaned over. "Starting tomorrow it'll be hard... but to have you as my slave for the whole weekend... Might just be worth it whenI see if the rumors bout you are true..."'

"Ohh... they probably are.... Any that your particuarly currious about..." She said, letting out a soft moan. Looking at him out of the corner of her eyes. Thinking about tonight, and just how she was going to win at this. How was she going to cheat. Not lie about what she was doing , but, get around things. In some ways she would have an esier time, in others, he would. He could at least have a wet dream. She never had one.. so he could get relife without breaking the rules. One thing for sure, this was going to be an interesting few days.

Meeting her glance he smirked, licking his lips. "Mostly curious how deep you can take it... in every hole." He hadn't gotten a good blowjob in a while, though he'd given a few amazing ones. Most girls and guys couldn't take him all the way. His cock was bigger than any of the guys in his gym class, and most men he'd slept with, which amde dressing as a girl and pursuing guys seem all that more strange. " He was thinking bout the challange too, how to win it... He groaned as he felt the plug in his ass, paying attention but also day dreaming about naughty things he'd do to her, or she'd do to him...

"I dont know how much I can take myself.. never met some one who wanted to fist me...." giving him a little bit of a wink. But then got serrious about trying to pay attention to the rest of class. though she was the first to admit that that was going to be close to impossible with such a cute guy next to her.. especialy one who was so.. sexually potent.

His face displayed obvious surprise, first leaning back in shock befoore leaning forward and whispering. "Are you shitting me? How could anyone not want to fist somebody as slutty and sexy as you? Just the idea gets my cock throbbing..." He admitted, his disbeleif sincere as he started shaking his ehad with it. "And people call me a faggot. Guys just don't know to trat a slut these days. Don't feel bad though, I mean i've had offer but mostly from guys way too big to even consider for a first time, I'd prefer someone..." His eyes lingered to her arms, a smirk rising. "Smaller..." And turned his attention with a wink, going back to pay attention to the lesson. he wanted to skip bu this was important, even if nobody else thought so.

She was tempted to grab him right then and there, and drag him to the bathroom. But that just did not seem right. She wanted to save herself a little bit for an exclent weekend. It was taking a lot of effort on her end though not to do it. She licked her lips a little bit. and leaned in kissing him. on the cheek again. "Your awesome..." she said with a little more admeration. "going to find people to fuck after school.... get some of it out of my system.. but totaly going to be thinking of you.... " grinning to herself a little bit. Then put her fore arm to his side, , it was still quite long. She grinned a little bit more. She sucked on her lip a little bit more. But soon, class was over, and Ash got up, going out to search for some one. Leaving him with the remote to the vibrating egg, and the butt plug.

The kiss on the cheek amde him melt and smile like a dope. He'd never been called awesome before, and she sounded like she actually meant it. There may even of been some... admiration? Seeing her fore arm against his side he shared her grin, grinding on the butt plug with a contained moaned, imagining her arm snaking inside him. "Go get some, i'll be doing the same." Well, trying to. While he was quite the slut, always convincing the guys was a bit more difficult, convicning them was a pain and a half, but luckily he still had his own personnel bully, who was always happy to see his cute little ass and even happier to pound it.

He watched her walk away with a smile and a wave, his breath taken away a little. He remembered the remote as he stood up, and with a smirk he turned it on to medium, before grabbing his bag and following suit, every step with the plug had him thinking of her fondly as he headed to... Gym class. The realization made him purr as he walked into the locker room, walking in with his head held high, smiling pretty as he entered the mother load. This reminded him why he never fought to treated as a girl by the school. "Sup." He greeted with a peace sign.

One day he'd get his locker room dream gang bang, one day... til than he was content with the awkward glances and "This is the boys room comments. "Yeah i know dumbass, wanna see my penis?" and lifted his skirt, exposing the bulge in his pants under the white panties as he rolled his eyes, and went to his locker and started getting changed.

Right after he got to his locker. Another boy came in. A little on the short and stocky side. But built. Muscular. The guy looked him up and down as he got to the locker next to him. "Hey.. you must be Alex... Heard a little bit about you.... A few of us upper class men were thinking about inviting you onto the wrestling team" With a little bit of a chuckle. But it didn't sound like hazing. He sounded serious. "Yeah your scrawny, and you might not do well in matches.. but the team needs a bit of a mascot you know... and.. its wrestling.. always been a bit.. Greek"

The Short and stocky guy then started to take off his pants, showing the bar non largest cock that Alex would ever have scene in person. Giving him a little bit more of a grin as Alex watched it. The short guy finished undressing, Sretching, letting alex look. Of course there were other boys in the locker room.. but soon other shorter guys started to full that particular hallway, all obviousl y on the wrestling team. They would though all be going to weight lifting, having two PE periods a day.

"Greek you say?" Alex wanted to squeal in joy, but disbelief left him wondering. Maybe high school was different now, older guys didn't care bout such details like cock. The offer sounded serious, yet put a dream of his. The wrestling team... He bit his lip, stripping off his shirt and skirt, exposing his slender but toned frame, his curvaceous ass covered only by white panties.

His jaw dropped as he watched the stocky man strip, eyes like dinner plates. He was rather large himself but this... "H-how do I join?" He stuttered, his cock hardening with want, and his ass clenching the plug. His eyes crossed over all the team, licking his lips and eyes filling with lust as he turned back to his locker, slipping into a girls gym uniform he'd acquired, very short shorts and a top a size too small. "That counts as gym credit right? Would I spend every gym with you guys? Sparring?" He asked with a growing smile, licking his lips again as he admired the cock his ass and jaw ached for.

The Guys looked at one another. 12 of them, smiling. "Try outs for the freshman are next week... " From some one. But the short guy who was still naked, his massive cock starting to stiffen just a little bit. "But I can guarantee you a spot on the team. Coach gets it... " He leaned in. "Everyone on the team is Bi.. and coach heard about you already.. said that a sissy boy is good for the team..." The short guy said. "Names Billy Forest..." With a grin, looking the girl over. "You would practice after school, and do weight training for your PE.. get you out of normal gym a bit..." The rest of the guys starting to undress. All looking over at Alex. "Were not obnoxious prudes like the footballers... " trying to get him in. In the back It looked like two of the guys kissed a bit. Some of the guys starting to get into gym clothes.

The femboy listened closely, loving what he was hearing. The naked one was obviously the captain and seemed to be a decent guy, Alex liked him already. His wants were clear but he wasn't a douche about it, everyone wanted something and they could both help each other. The team was watched, loving what he was seeing, a smirk growing as he looked around. "Coach seems like a smart man... You think he'd cover my ass if say... we had sorta, pre-try outs today, and I could go with you guys?" He asked, his want obvious as he crouched down, looking up at Forrest with a smirk as he leaned over, giving the hardening cock a lick from tip balls to tip, and back again, eyes gleaming. "And yeah... I'm Alex... Glad you've heard of me, but I would expect you to take me on... on rumors alone, would you?" And batted his eye lashes with pouting lips not even an inch from his cock.

"Easy there Alex... " the boy said grinning. "Not till the looser leave the locker room... but yeah..." Billy looked around the room. "Jason your the closest to being dressed.. go tell Coach that Alex agreed to be on the team..." He said smiling a bit. Then back at Alex. "True enough.. but enough rumors from reliable sources, and you start to get an idea... " Grinning a little bit more looking down. "Go around and meet the guys..." He said, moving his hips a bit and slapping Alex in the face with his semi hard cock. The rest of the boys weren't sure if they should finished getting dressed or not. But a few started re undressing seeing as Billy was staying naked. Billy slapped Alexes Ass as he walked by, and walked naked into a side room of the gym. The wrestling teams relaxation room, with thouse hot tub things, and prep/ pep stuff.

Dear Penthouse Fourms... Alex day dreamed in his sissy mind, his eyes wide and innocent as he listened, kissing the cock slowly. He didn't care if anyone saw him but also knew no one was looking too closely. He gazed over at the team, waving his slender fingers as he licked their ccaptains cock. The slap was met with a pleased grasp and an open smile. "Yes Captain..." And stood up, turning to walk yo the others. "Reliable sources? Well.. anything y'all heard..." He moaned lightly as his ass was slapped, nodding slowly. "Long as it's nasty and dirty... is probably true." His hips swayed as he walked to his new team mates, his lips smirking as he inspected their meat sticks, purring happily. "Hi team, I'm Alex... " And winked at them, turning yo shake his hips for them yo see. "Wanna wrestle boys?"

Back
Top Bottom