Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Witches are after me! (F/F, PG-13, Romance, Suspense, Drama!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subkitty

Star
Hi! I'm looking to do a non-explicit version of my witch roleplay. Romance and plot-focused. Lots of romance. Lots of plot. Any adult themes would be implied or glossed over. Some smooching here and there, though. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Plot: I’m 18, about to graduate from high school, and I’m being chased by witches. Sarah, the head witch, wants to make me her bride. Once I’ve given myself to her in a sinful ceremony with her friends, we will be one in the Goddess’s eyes for all eternity. She’ll stop at nothing to achieve this. She sends her witch friends out to target me, my friends, and my family with various forms of coercion in the goal of me going to her apartment, bowing before her, and offering myself to her completely.

You’d play a witch, or number of witches. Each witch has her own powers, her own motivations (some want to play with me before handing me over, some have a specific goal given by Sarah (turn her into a lesbian, take her mom/older sister/best friend as a love hostage, cast a love spell on her, etc.), some want to take me as their own to humiliate or usurp Sarah). Even though Sarah wants me for herself in the end, some activities with me are permitted as long as they help her achieve her goal of making me hers forever.

(Based on a true story! Ask me about it ;) )

No super-sexy perfect flawless witches with invincible super powers! Spells and potions are unpredictable and often slow-working. Looking for interesting-looking, heavier (not a requirement), goth or hippy witches. Bimbo witches are an exception to the rule ;) Let's talk it out and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom