Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cabin Fever [namelessone x ashdurn]

thenamelessone

Banned
Banished
"Deal 'em out, Frankie boy," Jim said to his youngest brother as he slid the deck of cards across the table to his left, then quickly grabbed at his fresh earnings while he cackled tauntingly before he turned to his other brother, Dave and pointed. "I'll have those chips before long, little brother."

Being the oldest, and most in shape of the three, Jim had always laid claim to anything the others had wanted throughout their lives growing up, and as adults, the story remained the same. Back in school, if one of his brothers thought a girl was cute, Jim would be sure to get in there before either of the other two even knew what was what, and with his piercing blue eyes, chiseled good looks, and short jet black hair, it was never too difficult a thing to achieve.

His brothers looked much of the same. Throughout their family, black hair and blue eyes ran rampant. Though, it would have appeared that Jim had inherited the best of all features, neither of the other two were lacking in an you way. Dave, however, grew to be the tallest at just over six feet. Frank, unfortunately, had always been the runt of the little. Despite this, he had one how managed to snag the most beautiful woman between the three of them. Though, Jim wife Veronica was quite the looker with her feiry red hair, as well, and was something that seemed to pass down onto their beautiful little girl.

The room was clouded with smoke and the smell of cigars. The three of them, along with Jim's lovely fifteen year old daughter, had all gone away for the weeked to Jim's cabin in the woods, and with Ash now aleeping soundly in one of the spare rooms, the men had begun to grow quite vulgar with one another. There was a round, wooden table which the three men sat, and all along the edges there were crushed up beer cans and crumbs of various snacks. There was an ashtray being passed around while the three sat playing cards, and as Jim was busy scooping up his earnings while Frank shuffled for the new round, their other brother sat quietly at his end while he puffed on his cigar with a grin.

"Hey, Dave," Frank complained as he started to hand out the cards. "What the fuck are you all smiles about, eh? He took some of your money, in that, too."

Dave puffed casually on his cigar a moment, then lowered it to the nearby ashtray, tapped the ashes off the tip, and said with a smile, "it's nothing. Just that I was remembering the last time the three of us were up here. With Veronica. Remember that, Jim?"

Jim had to chuckle, as if in disbelief of the question. "Are you fuckin' kidding me? Of course I remember." He pulled a joint from his pocket, grabbed a lighter off the table, and sparked it up, taking a nice long drag before passing it to his brother, Frank. "I had no idea my own wife was that God damned kinky. We had her on her knees moaning like a bitch in heat and begging for more."

"Yeah," Frank said as he took the joint, hit it, then passed it over to Dave before he went on. "It's a real shame she couldn't join us this time. I was kinda looking forward to it."

"What about that daughter of yours, bro?" Dave questioned curiously as he took a hit himself. "I wouldn't mind having a go at that hot little piece of ass."

Frank smiled, nodding in agreement as the effects of the weed began to hit him.

Ash was having a hard time Sleeping. And had actually left the room a little wile ago. But she Was up in the loft, over them. She was trying to get her phone to get a little bit of a Data Connection to check her face book. Of course her phone had voice and text, but that just wasnt enough. There were a few spots in the house that , if you were lucky. You could just manage to get a decent connection. When he heard them bring up her Mom. Ash scurried a little bit closer to the railing to find out what they were talking about. It was impossible to not think of the woman as a complete nock out. though she Thought that Her Aunt Jessie, the blonde would probably be the kinky one of her Aunts. Though she wouldn't be surprised at all about Aunt Susan was damn kinky.

She was also wondering a little bit about Denise , there younger sister, who was a fitness model. And somewhat of a lesbian, going from girlfriend to girlfriend. She always suspected that There was a little incest going on. Probably with Uncle Dave and his wife Jessie. She waved her hand a little bit, and wished that they would stop smoking the damn cigars... she knew it was part of the tradition. She also wondered what they were playing for.. she couldnt imagine that they were just betting money. It wasn't like them to do something that mundane.

Jim merely glanced between the two. Sure, the three of them had, on occasion, shared their little sister, Denise, but never would he imagine bringing his own daughter into the mix. Still, the more he thought on it, the more he couldn't help but grow aroused at the idea.

"What about her?" Jim finally asked, curious to hear what Dave had to say on the matter as he took the joint from his younger brother's hand.

"Well," Dave started as he began to deal out the round of cards. "She turning into quite the looker. And, I'm sure being yours and Veronica's daughter, is quite the freaky little minx."

"Yeah. And those fucking tits she's got." Frank burst out. "What I would give to stick my big dick between those things."

"Frank!" Jim exclaimed on impulse. "She only just turned fifteen fucking years old. What the hell's the matter with you?"

"Hey, man. I'm just sayin'."

Try as he might to remain a stern, protective father, the damage had already been done, and as he took another hit from the joint, Jim couldn't help but begin to fantasize about his own little girl. In his mind, there she was, on her knees with his big dick going down her throat as she sucked on it hungrily. Then, she was on all fours and taking her uncle Dave up the ass. Before he knew it, he'd grown rock hard from it all. Then there came a noise from above, and it was in that moment that the three of them realized someone had stirred from their slumber.

Something Hit Ash. She was thinking about the days coming up on this. It seemed so convoluted. It was almost as if mom was making her come on the trip. Coming up with reasons why it was going to be a weekend for the aunts, but the little kids needed to go along. It all made sense at the time,, but Ash couldnt help but feel that even if all that was true.. she could have babysat the little ones wile her mom and aunts had fun in vegas. Then she also thought about her mom asking to make sure that she was taking her birth-control on time. Ash couldnt help but giggle a little bit at the thought. She got a little closer, looking down at her uncles, who she knew would never look up at the ceeling with cards on the table, and nothing interesting up there any way. She was of course still a Virgin, but was.. interested.

With the hand in play, Jim quickly dismissed the noise as the three went on with their game. "Yeah, maybe..." he said, somewhat out of it as the effects of the weed were really starting to get to him. All he could do.now was envision just what his daughter would look like in such lewd positions.

Dave spoke out then. "Hey. You remember when we use bang the shit outta Denise?"

The other two chuckled and smiled warmly as each recalled the events of their youth with their baby sister.

"Fuck yeah, man." Frank called out as he grabbed the joint from Jim. "Boy does that bitch have a mouth on her. Shame she had switch teams on us, though."

"Yeah. I remember the first time we tagged her,' Dave went on. "It was the night of her fifteenth birthday, and the three of us were back home from college visiting for the holidays."

Jim laughed as he interjected. "Heh. Yeah. I remember that. We caught her masturbating herself on her bed in the middle of the night. She was wet as all hell, and each of us made sure we broke her in real good that nigh, too. Been a while since I came that hard."

"And that much," Frank added with a grin. "She sure could suck cock, though. Damn... alright. We gotta see what's up with your little girl, man." He looked to his brother Jim for a reacion.

Jim thought on it a moment. Though, the blood flowing from his brain as it swelled up the member beneath his pants had proved that quite the difficult feat, and wasn't long before he called out to his little girl. "Ash! Baby! I know you're awake." He called out to his fresh fifteen year old daughter. "Your uncles and I have something we wanna show you."

As they were talking about Deniese only being fifteen. She could look and see the look on her fathers face. She was starting to think that none of them were quite as drunk or high as they seemed. Probably got into the mood to be drunk and high as a kite. And thus were acting like it. Not that any of them were good enough to drive.. but She didnt think any of them were at that black out point, or even at the point that they would do something that they would realy regret. She was standing above the rails, and already had slipped out of her red silk panties. In response she Just dropped them, hoping to have them all look up at her. She bit her lip a little bit. "What do you all want to show me...." She asked. Thinking a little bit. She wasnt sure that she wanted to have all of them at once for her first time. And a part of her thought that.. with something like this.. it was daddies right. She was thinking a little bit. "What are you guys playing for anyway?" Being currious. She started down the stairs without her panties. And started cleaning up Empty cans and bags of snacks as she went. Smilling though, showing off her large bust in her tight shirt. Grinning, thinking, ploting.

The moment her panties came falling down, all three looked up to her at once, grins as wide as could be. When she came down the stairs, each of them had already grown hard as a rock from their prior discussion. Now, with a fresh piece of meat on the table, their hormones were raging beyond belief. They watched silently as she began to clean up some, each taking a peek at her round, exposed rump while she passed them by. When she passed by her daddy, Jim scooped her up by her waist and pulled her into his lap.

"Come sit with daddy, baby." His cock was hard as granite, and the moment she snuggled into his lap, he felt her firm backside rest against his thick member. "We were just playing for chips. Nothing interesting. Though, now that you're here, I think we might start to have a little bit of fun."

He held both of his hands against her waist a moment, rubbing her curves gently as the bottom of her tight shirt rest just above her belly button. Then, with the joint passed back to him, he took a puff, and surprisingly enough, passed it to his daughter. With his free hand, he slid it up her figure, and as she debated taking the joint, found its way against her large bust over her the thin material of her top.

Ash Took the Joint, and looked at it for a little bit, Unsure if she should. She bit her lip a little bit, before putting it to her mouth, and taking a short little drag from it. She quickly passed it, and started couphing. Never having smoked anything before, Her tits jiggling quite a bit with the coupling. She was smilling quite a bit though as she passed the Joint. She reached up and kissed her fathers chin. "And you guys are idiots... Aunt Denise dsont stay with girls long.. you just ruined her for one guy at a time.. have you even tried inviting her over more...?" Smiling a little bit as she leaned more into her Daddy, looking over the poker table. She got up and started to Clean up more. She kissed each of her uncles on the cheek, then went to the kitchen putting on some coffee. She arched her back a little bit more. And made sure that her uncles could see her. She was also wondering if they would think if she was back out of earshot.

Back
Top Bottom