Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Yuri Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braiddan

Star
It's in my head and won't get out. Maybe it's because of the new DragonBall Super series. Maybe it's just because I've been a big time fan in general. But I've been thinking more and more about what do the women of the Dragonball universe do when the men are out fighting the next world conquering alien, or training with gods off on other planets?

If slice of life isn't your cup of tea, maybe we can have the women assume the roles of earth's heroines. I'm not going to lift off a group of pairings. Because I really see endless possibilities. If you want Ranfan and Videl or Chi Chi and Gine I'm sure we can brainstorm something to make it fit in the story.

Plots wise. I always like to ping pong ideas with my roleplaying partner over PM or IM client. I feel like if we can get excited together over a plot we created , it's more likely that we both stick around for the long haul.

I like kinks to occur naturally over the course of the roleplay. And I write 1-2 paragraphs usually. 6+ on good days. But what ever you post, I will try to match you.

I'm not good at making these things >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom