Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? ( Haruchai & Ash Durn )

Hal knew he was going to have her all to himself tonight, she had promised, and he did as she asked. He kissed her and lovingly stroked her cheek, before playfully slapping her ass and moving things on the table so he could lie back. Beckoning his sister to him he guided her down onto his waiting cock, and then said, "Here you go dad. Let's give Ash her first double dicking." he said, the smile on his face heard in his voice.

Marcus gently moved his wife off his cock, and looked at Ethan. "You take good care of your mom." he said, and Ethan nodded, pulling out of his mom's ass and pulling her around and pushing her to her knees. "Better clean that cock mom. I've been a dirty boy." he said and looked at his sister. "I'm gonna come and get that mouth next. We'll make you airtight little sister." he promised, and would watch as his father settled in place, holding his daughter's legs wide open.

Of course her brother had been big, but fucking her father was like fucking a shampoo bottle, and Marcus was easy with her, letting her tiny little pussy adjust to being so stretched.

Mom Stood up, pulling off her Son and turned around dropping to her knees. And taking Ethans large cock in her mouth, slurping a little bit. But did not do a good job of cleaning the cock, Just getting the head a little bit. She wanted Ash to have her first Ass too mouth experince be between her ass, and the dick of one of her sons. It just happened to be Ethan. She patted the boys ass and stood back up. "Go give your load to your sister...." She said. Looking over at the table.

Ash Was moaning. Ohh god she was stuffed. Two massive cocks in her tiny still developing body. Ohh It was heaven. Especialy since she knew the owners of the cocks would do anything for her. She felt so special.. so much better off then any of the girls at school. She was a princess, her brothers her princess. And King Daddy making sure she was ohh so ever happy. Her legs wrapping around her fathers hips a little bit, Making out with Hal until Ethan brought over the cock, and opened up to start taking it, A much better position to be taking it all, but tried to avoid Getting to where Ethans balls would be on Halls face.. too much.

Mom Got up and watched a little bit, as Well as started to clean up from the party. Proud as could be of everyone, She Did go over and kiss her husband. "You make fantastic Kids....." She said, Looking over the three of them. And lowered herself, starting to pull down Ashes dress straps to expose her tits, leaning over and starting to suck on a nipple.

Ethan did as told and moved to his sister, standing to the side so she could turn her head and suck his cock, tasting her mom's ass. "I'll give you a true ass to mouth if Hal doesn't do it first." Ethan said with a grin and he grabbed her hair, pushing and pulling her along his cock. Her father couldn't even fit his whole cock in her, she was so small and tight, and soon he pulled out, her juices coating that thick monster that he offered to her mouth, which left Hal in her ass.

Hal's hands moved to her tits even as their mom sucked one nipple and he roughly pinched and tugged the other one, the pink flesh hardening, her nipple erect. Hal's other hand slides around her hip and between her legs, rubbing Ash's clit as she rode his cock with her ass.

Marcus pushed some hair back from his daughter's eyes. "I wonder if we should try some of those toys..." he suggested, and popped out of her mouth to go and see, while his son Ethan took his place sliding in and out of her mouth. "I love you, sweet sister." Ethan said, and bent to kiss the top of her head while she suckled on his cockhead.

Ash Was in heaven. And grabed Ethans and her fathers cock. Shrugging a little bit. If her her brother and dad both wanted her mouth at the same time... She shrugged. Pulling Ethan out. "Mom, why dont you get that strap on with the Feeldo... make this a real stuffing party..." grinning a little bit more. And brought both the cocks to her mouth, getting the heads in her mouth, moving her tounge around more then sucking on the cocks. Her hands tugging on the shafts. Moaning a little bit, her pussy dripping onto halls balls.

Marcus was surprised at his daughter and realized she must have been practicing fitting her fist in her mouth to get both his cockhead and Ethans in there, no matter that she couldn't really suck. With a chuckle he moved back to her dripping cunt, noticing the sheen on his other son's balls. Marcus filled his daughter again, going as deep as he could and still having several thick inches of meat that wouldn't fit. They would in time.

Hal kept her cheeks spread to watch how her ass swallowed his cock. It was glorious and he squeezed her cheeks and moved his hands back to her luscious tits to roughly tug her nips and make them hard.

Ethan continued to fuck her mouth, the little sister now airtight with all the men of the house.

Bianca went over to the toys. And got The strap on. It was designed to pentrate both the person wearing the strap on, and the person it was going to go into. To give some stimulation from the fucking. It was also a vibrator. Binca loved looking down at what was going on with everyone. "Tell you two what... the first one of you two that cums in my daughters mouth.. gets whatever they want from me. The last .. well.. Im wearing the punishment" She said blushing a little bit. "Hal put on a cock ring, and is spending the night with his sister.. so hes exepmt from the reward.. and punishment..." Smilling wide. And more then willing to let them protest, or beg for another lesser punishment. Or get excited about the possibilitys of the reward.

A look passed between father and son as mother made her announcement and Marcus sped up, as did Ethan, Ash's tiny body bouncing between them, her holes stretched and Marcus pulled out, jerking his cock, just as Ethan did the same, father and son both exploding into Ash's mouth and on her face, decorating her chin and cheeks and nose with thick ropes of hot spunk. Marcus grinned at his wife. "Guess it's a tie." he said. Hal groaned and Ash would feel his dick swell and pulse out warmth into her ass when he emptied his balls into her.

"Acutal Husband.. I think you came a little bit before Ethan.... " Smilling a little bit. Ash was licking at the ropes of cum, a little bit lost in the senasations, and her face coated in thick man juice that she was getting a good taste for the first time. Though on occasion had gotten a little bit from verous ways in the past. She was smilling wide, and blushing a little bit more. Binca was still fucking Ash, and Looked at Ethan, trying to gage his reaction to being called the looser of her little bet. She of course would allow him out of it if he asked nicley enough.. or made another offer. And then also looked at her husband, wondering what wonderful thing he would have in mind for his reward.

"Oh no ucking way mom! I came first!" Ethan objected and wiped a bit of cum off of the tip of him onto his sister's exposed tits. Marcus just grinned. "You better talk fast boy." Ethan said, "I think I should get to join in with dad. We both get rewarded." he said.

Hal groaned and gently lifted Ash off his cock, cum oozing from her ass and he said, "Clean my cock off sweet sister." and waited for her to turn around and suck his dick clean.

Ethan just kinda scowled at his mom, looking at the strap-on.

Binca smilled. Looking at her husband. Wondering if he was going to support her pegging there son. And wondering what he wanted as a reward. Still making up her mind if she was going to follow through with her threat. It was mostly teasing, but Ethans week objection and wanting a reward for cummiong in his sisters mouth on top of it was making her want to fuck Ethan with her feel do a little more. She was still fucking Ash and letting out the ovvasional moan.

When Hal started to lift ash though, Bianca pulled out, walking around she put her hands on Ethans ass cheeks, running the dong through his ass cheeks. "What do you think Darling husband.. do you think Ethan deserves a reward.. I know you do.. you always do... " And she spanked Ethans hard ass. Bianca always suspected that despite his size, and how he put himself forward that Ethan had a little bit of a sub side.

Ash hugged her brothers legs, as she licked at his cock, cleaning it of the juices, and playing a little bit with the cock ring, Kissing his balls. looking up at him, before guiding her lips over the cock head, teasing him a little bit more. Very happy to have joined the adults , and was very.. content sexualy, for the first time ever.. not that she didnt want more.. but.. since she hit puberty she had been frustrated, and right now.. she was sated, she didnt feel a need to fuck.. but wanted to more.

Ethan looked to his father for help and Marcus just shrugged. "You gotta live with the consequences sometimes boy. Besides, I might include you in the reward anyway, since I can ask for whatever I want." he smiled at his wife.

"Fine."Ethan growled as his mom ran the strap on between his cheeks and he looked back at her. "You fucking lick and tonguefuck that ass before you peg it. If not..." he let the threat hang there and turned to kiss his mom on the mouth, deep, sucking her tongue a moment.

Hal pushed Ash down on his cock more as she sucked him clean and moaned throatily. "Suck that cock sister." he growled and loved the wet slurping noises she made.

"Like you did with me?" She said looking at him. "You let your brother lube me up... and you know where the real lube is...... " She said. "but since you couldnt be bothered with lubing me up yourself.. or getting real lube... you should probably beg your brother to get you... Its not like this thing is even that big..." teasing him a little bit, and Getting her point to hit home. Knowing that It was hihgly unlikley that Hal would be willing to lick his brothers ass. She did figure that it might get Ethan to beg for real lube.. or .. it would confirm in mom that he had a deep sub side. The strap on still wet from Ash, but.. would not be great for pegging.

Ash looked up at her brother, opening her mouth up. And taking him in, Locing sucking on the cock. It was way more managable then her fathers cock. Plus she was in a much better position to take it into her mouth. She brushed her hair out of her face looking up at him. For the first time she had a little bit of an odd thought about this whole thing. Next week they would be in highschool together. Going to class... and unable to realy do anything to relive the tension.. at least until the car ride home. It was a long ride, and well.. she knew that from then on there were going to be fights about who got to sit in the back with Ash, and who had to drive. She smilled a little more thinking about that. and started to take hall into her throat, getting a bit lower, and bending her head up to make her throat more of a streight shot.

Hal shook his head. "No way am I going anywhere near that ass." he said, referring to his brother.

"Me either. " said Marcus.

Ethan then shook his head. "If you didn't like what I did then you should have said something. " he growled, and stalked out of the room.

Hal watched his sister and loved how she sucked and slurped on him. He offered her a napkin to wipe off her face and said, "You need to climb up here and sit on my cock baby sister. I want to feel that pussy of yours."

Mom smirked a little bit, Watching Ethan walk out of the room. And walked over to her husband, kissing his cheek. And hugging him tight. "How many times have I told the boys to lube up before anal..." Rolling her eyes a little bit more. "What do you think Husband mine..." Hugging him tightly.

Ash smilled a little bit, but did not take the napkin. "I am so not cleaning up any of this cum off till tomorrow. I want to send a picture to everyone who sent me presents..." She said grinning a little bit more. But kissed up his chest. Getting into position. "And Whats Ethan so butt hurt about.. if he can give it , he should be able to take it shouldn't he?" As ash started to get on her brothers cock, wincing a little bit as she had started to swell up from earlier with her Dad and Ethan. Her ass was still virgin, but was going to let Ethan have that soon. Her little black dress scrunched up around her hips, and her daddies girl collar around her throat.

Marcus chuckled. "I think the boy loves his mother and wanted to fuck her ass and his passion got in the way. If he didn't hurt you, and you seemed to be fine with it, then what is the harm?" he said, and kissed his wife back.

Hal let his sister suck for awhile and then saw her wince a little as she started to let him slide into her. "Better prepare yourself little sister, as you won't hardly be able to walk or even sit down tomorrow." Hal joked and pulled her down onto him, filling her with all he had and letting her just get used to the feel of him inside her.

She kissed his lips. "Ohh I know there wasn't a lot of harm. He just needs to learn to be more considerate. Know what it feels like. Hell you guys have a prostate so anal is better for you then us.... and yet you all seem to want to give but never take. Im not saying you should give it a try my man... but.. why not give it to ethan.. besides he didnt exactly protest too much.. he didnt try and talk his way out of it. Not realy.. Im thinking he might want to give it a try.... any thoughts of what you want?"

Ash Was moaning as her brother was fucking her on the table. Looking over at her mom and dad. licking her lips a little bit thinking about her mom a little bit. She giggled a little bit. "Going to take her BC away for a month dad ?" giggiling a little bit. Knowing that mom was still young enough to have more kids not sure if dad wanted more or not though. Ash thought she might jumpstart the conversation. But was panting a bit as she was taking Hals cock ringed cock loving every secound of his stamina.

Marcus just chuckled andshook his head, offering no comment until Ash spoke up. "Oh no. No more children. Three is enough." Marcus said and kissed his wife.

Hal was still straight and stiff, as was his father and Ash continued to ride him. Marcus looked at his wife. "Spread your legs for me, my love?" he asked, and a hand came up between her legs to stroke her pussy and spread her cunt lips a little to allow a finger to play with her a bit.

Bianca smiled at her husband. And unbuckled the strap on that she was wearing, setting it on the table, within reach of herself. Before laying on the table, her head touching her little girls. Ashes face was still cummy. Ash twisted her head a little bit, smilling. She opened her mouth a little bit more and the two girls started to kiss. Her small breasts were jiggiling as Hal stuffed her with his cock. Bianca raising her legs up and spreading them out, letting out a little bit of a moan as the two of them were kissing. Each of the girls nipped a little bit at the others lips as they made out. One of Ashes hands going up to pinch her mothers nipple. Bianca following suit soon after.

Marcus watched as his wife laid back for him, her legs parting to reveal that treasure between, swollen and needy, and he was not one to deny such a thing. Bending and kissing her soft warm cunt, Marcus soon slipping into his wife, stretching her with that thick dick and slowly filling her as her pussy adjusted to his girth for a moment before he would start to pumo into her.

"So do you have a date for the prom yet babygirl?" Marcus asked casually while he pumped into his wife's eager body. Meanwhile Hal simply let his sister ride out her pleasure on his rigid throbbing cock.

Back
Top Bottom