Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir? ( Haruchai & Ash Durn )

ashdurn

Star
It was always an interesting experience welcoming a new d'Savoie into adult hood. The Family was one that had a long history of incest. It wasn't quite positive how long they had carried on certain traditions, but It seemed like it was likely one that carried over from France. The family had been early adopters of Emigration to the the new world, and well.. had carved themselves out a nice little niche. The family was wealthy, and supportive of its members. They had rituals, and traditions that they held dear, and had yet to produce a true bad apple. Of course there was a certain degree of liberty allowed, rebellion expected. But from a young age the kids were raised to know right from wrong, and form tight family connections. At the Age of fifteen, they were allowed to play with the adults.. and so far everyone looked forward to that day. They were secretive, and didn't abuse the power they had, but kept one another out of trouble.. and watched each other. Drugs had never been a problem, though some were allowed under certain circumstances.

Today would be the birthday of Marcus d'Savoie Only daughter. Turning 15. It was a little bit of a blessing and a curse that she had been born during the winter break. The curse was, the wife, and other female members of the family teased the men who would be at the birthday party without mercy.. and would not allow them to reach release. They all wanted Little Ash to have the time of her life, break days without having access to a girl was torture. At the same time.. they would have time after the party to use her in anyway she would allow. It was doubly troublesome that the New Years party was the day before Ash turned 15.. So there was a family orgy that Marcus, Hal, and Ethan were very well Teased by all the people who went out to the Familys ranch for the party. Of course Ash still had to go to the part for the little kids.. her last time watching over them for a long time.

Of course, by the rules they could have started the fun at midnight. But.. where was the fun in that. They did decied to have an Early dinner, before Ash would open up her presents, and the fun would begin. Ash did help her mom get everything ready, making Crab legs for the early dinner. A nice Vanilla angel food cake for desert. And prepping snacks for later. It was three and it was time for dinner to begin. Ash came out in a little black dress, dinner already on the table. Mom in a latex corset, her hair done up, on the plate for all the men was an "apitiser" A little blue pill. A nice dry white wine was in the glasses from everyone. A bottle from the Family's Vineyard near castle rock.

The men of the d'Savoie (pronounced sav-WAH) family were quite riled. The patriarch of the family, Marcus d'Savoie was restless. A bear of a man he worked in the construction industry. At 6'9" tall and nearly 300 lbs., he had looked forward to the birthday of his daughter Ash for quite some time. They'd prepared their home for the occasion and family had even come in from out of town. The large structure had been built by Marcus and his company, and sported a large outdoor hot tub as well as a pool. His sons, Ethan and Hal took after their father and they were quite rapacious. They weren't much older than their sister Ash, and were only 16, full of hormones and growing erections.

Ethan took after his father in build and was a linebacker on the HS football team, whereas Hal was on the swim team. They had girlfriends of course, but the regular family tradition was where their true interest lay. Their baby sister.

Of course, a year ago they'd been inducted into the tradition themselves and had been having a time learning the ropes, so to speak, of sex with their dear lovely mother. Needless to say that with the teasing they were already straining at their pants. The little blue pill would be taken, and the dinner laid out before them was eyed hungrily, though not as hungrily as Ash in her little blackdress.

"You look lovely, dear sister." Ethan would say, and flash her a smile. He'd always been the protector of her, the staunch big brother she could rely on. Hal nodded. "You do look lovely Ash." he agreed. He had been the emotional support, the shoulder to cry on and the one she'd confide in.

As their mother came around the table Marcus slapped her ass with a grin. "This isn't the only thing I'm going to eat tonight." he joked, and gave her a wink.

Of course the Boys were also being instructed for what to look for in a girlfriend. Some one that could share in the family tradition, and serve as new blood. Both the boys had been through there fair share of girls in High school, But had found interesting prospects, girls that when they began they would not have expected to learn to love, but they were loving none the less. For pure sex, they had plenty of outlets most of the time, so had little to loose by dumping a girl who just wasnt right.. and everything to gain by giving any one a chance. Today was just for the five of them. Of course over the next week it was always possible that people might step in. And a few had sent gifts for the occasion. Most of the family stayed close to Colorado , to make it easy to get back for big functions. A few had moved far away.. always with the intent of it being temporary, to advance a career before triumphantly returning home.

Ash Blushed a little bit at the compliments of her brothers, And bit her lip a little bit, thinking about all the fun she was going to have. She was not all that interested in Dating boys from outside the family, she had a bit of a big crush on an older cousin who lived up north in Fort Collins. Though she might try daiting soon, unsure of his feelings, as well as not sure that he was far enough removed for Great Grandmama , the current leader of the family to give her consent. And If she didnt approve of some one, well.. it simply was not going to be , or even questioned. "Thank you all for making this so special for me" The fifteen year old blonde said with a little bit of a smile. She loved her new dress, satin, sleek, black, tight. Her panties black silk, and already soaking through. She was "Virginal" but had used some toys with the help of mom to stretch herself out some, get ready for tonight over the past couple of months.

Bianca Lowered herself down and kissed her husbands Cheek. "Now Now dear... You know tonight is not my night.." She was almost equally frustrated from having her hunky boys, and drop dead sexy husband around, and unable to do anything. Of course , unlike them.. she was able to do more then watch at the orgy on the 31st. It now being the second. "Does any one need anything else?" As she made sure all the men took there little helper pill. And started to serve them soup and salad, walking around, Husband First, as is proper. Birthday girl second, as it was her special day, Followed by her boys. She hated admitting, but always wood that Ethan was her favorite, because Ethan fucked as hard as her husband.. with all the energy of back when they first met.

Of course the effects of the little blue pills were not immediate but then, the boys hardly needed help getting started. They were already chomping at the bit to get at their little sister, and it was like they could smell her pussy already. They both snuck gropes of their mom's ass when she passed, and they ate quickly after it was served, like eager children wanting to go outside and play.

"I know it's not your night my love, but you still turn me on like no other." Marcus told his wife, and popped the little pill and washed it down. His dark eyes settled on his young daughter and he nodded. "You're more than welcome. We've all been waiting patiently for this day and it is finally here." he admitted. Reaching down he stroked the cock that was curretly trapped in his pants. Unable to help himself he unzipped and drew it out, the long thick uncut length almost seeming to throb visibly, veins pulsing along the length. "Damn, that feels better." he said, knowing it was bad manners to have your dick out at the table, but he wasn't in the mood to follow rules.

Ash Giggled a little bit. Of course it was rude at a normal dinner. But now they were all adults, and there would be many more clothing optional dinners in the future. So she got up from her chair, and walked to her large father. "Thank you Daddy" And kissed him on the cheek. Before bending at the waist, and kissing the top of the cock. "And thank you for making me Daddy dick..." Giggling. She walked around to where Mom was sitting and kissed her cheek. "Thank you Mommy.." then Kissed both of her tits, in her glorious cleavage. "Thak you for feeding me.." And crawled under the table getting between her legs, and kissing her pussy, a mumbled "And thank you for housing me, and giving birth to me..." Before getting back up. Walking to Hal, kissing him on the mouth, then Ethan. "And thank you for being the best brothers I could have..." Before going and sitting on her fathers lap, kissing him on the lips again.

Bianca smilled, a little teary eyed. "Marcus, whos gift should Ash open up first..." going over to a different table, where there were gifts from everyone here, and a few from other family memebers. Some were bound to be highly sexual in nature.. especially from her uncles. But some were likley to be a lot more tame. Bianca was so proud, so loved her family. But was also sad that It would be with grand kids that next a decedent of hers entered adult hood.

Marcus kissed his daughter, one large well-muscled arm holding her tight for a moment and he fought the urge to force her mouth down onto his swollen cock. Instead he gently stroked himself and watched as Ash made the rounds. Her brothers kissed her and soon followed their father's example. They weren't quite as large as he was yet, but they were still growing boys. Each man's magnificent thickness was uncut, and precum oozed from their tips, pooling a little at the edges of their foreskins before overflowing and running down the thick-veined shafts.

"Have her open Grandma's first." he said, curious as to what she had got.

"Then mine!" Ethan said, grinning wickedly.

Mom Grabbed both of them. And brought them Over. Looking at Hal, wondering if Hal wanted his to be held off, or next. Ash opened up Grandmas First of course. And blushed a little bit as It was of course a book. Well, a couple of books. A copy of The Karma Sutra. And a Large Text book all about Sex, and Sexuality. She blushed a little bit. And started making a mental note about what to say in her thank you note to her Grandmother. Then reached over and Started to open what Ethan had gotten her.

Hal smiled. "She can open mine next." he said, and as Ash opened Ethan's present she saw a high-dollar vibrating egg. Ethan, clever as he thought he was, held up something. "And I'm the only one with the controller." he said with a grin.

Hal's present was actually two, one for him and one for her it seemed; a cock ring and a set of anal beads. "I hope you like them, sister mine." he said.

Her father's gift was a nice leather choker with the words "Daddy's Girl" on it, and a set of real diamond earrings. "You don't need to make me a card babygirl. You'll be thanking me in a few minutes." her father joked.

Haruchai said:
Hal smiled. "She can open mine next." he said, and as Ash opened Ethan's present she saw a high-dollar vibrating egg. Ethan, clever as he thought he was, held up something. "And I'm the only one with the controller." he said with a grin.

Hal's present was actually two, one for him and one for her it seemed; a cock ring and a set of anal beads. "I hope you like them, sister mine." he said.

Her father's gift was a nice leather choker with the words "Daddy's Girl" on it, and a set of real diamond earrings. "You don't need to make me a card babygirl. You'll be thanking me in a few minutes." her father joked.

Ash Knew the Egg. It was something that was on internet. Not only was it remote controlled. But it was controlled over the cell network. Ash blushed a little bit. "Any day you want me to have it in, make sure you tell me before school..." She said. The cock ring she took and put it on her brother right away. Kissing his cock as she slid it on nice and tight. And She also put Daddys present on right away. Loving it.

Mom brought over some more presents. Lots of sex toys of course, and a few sexy costumes. Ash was careful to keep everything straight, and didn't use much of what was sent .. to make sure she could keep track of who sent what. Of course she showed everyone the Invention up to the Ranch in Montana from Uncle William, who had lots of acres, and a Huge Family.. and .. lots of animals. It was for the whole family to come up for a long weekend anytime we wanted. "Hey Hal.. looks like you might get another chance to get Sue to Marry you" Ash Teased.

Then Mom brought over her present. Of course it was a Mom present.. lots of nice panties, bras, and a spa weekend for the two of them, and any two female guests that Ash so chose. Ash smilled a little bit, grinning about it. But once all the presents were open (feel free to add anything from some one you want.. just having trouble thinking of things) She looked at Daddy. "Well Daddy, what do you want first..." biting her lip a little bit looking up at him.

A spreader bar, a ring gag. a ball gag, some nice leather restraints, a riding crop, an anal hook, several hundred dollars in cash, three concert tickets to her favorite band and finally, a collection of scented wax candles.

"Oh, I'll let you know, little sister." Ethan said, which meant he probably already had a few ideas.

Hal sighed and shuddered as Ash put on the cockring and kissed the tip of his dick, a strand of precum connected to her lips for a moment before it broke.

Her dad smiled. "Maybe we should start with the basics and teach you how to give good head. Your mom's the best and she can show you." he said - which was just his way to get both his girl's to bob on him.

Ash Of course knew a thing or two about her family sexuality. Dad and Ethan might have great power. But Hal was a champion cummer even amongst the extended family. And It had been three days for him. "Hall.. If I let you sleep with me in my room tonight, and give you head in the mourning.. will you leave that on all night for me?" Grinning a little wide. Before getting to the floor. Mom Came over to watch. Of course she had instructed her daughter with the basics on toys. Ash licked up the underside of the monster, tracing the veins with her tongue, before starting to lick and clean his balls, Eyes looking up at him.

Bianca Went down a little bit further, and started to rim her husband as Ash sucked on her first real cock, opening her mouth wide and stuffing the bulbus head into her mouth, lovingly, wanting it. Eyes looking up at him love in her eyes for the man that had made her.

The time had finally come and precum leaked from the cumslit at the tip of his cock as the two most important women in his life began to service him. Marcus groaned as Ash's tongue laved over his balls, each one ripe and heavy and then her small mouth seemed to be completely filled by the head of his cock, her lips stretched taut around that girth he had.

A low heated moan was ripped from him as his wife's tongue found his asshole and swirled around and Marcus leaned back, spreading his legs wide to give his wonderful wife better access and he reached down with one hand to caress his daughter's face. "Good girl." he praised her and smiled at his only daughter.

Ash Moaned a little bit tasting the cock that had made her. Realy for the first time. She was smilling wide and licking around the head more then a little bit. She shook her ass a little bit. Wondering what her brothers were up to, and how much she was teasing them. And wondering what Hal was thinking about her proposed deal. Bianca was realy licking the ass hard, probing in a little bit. Ash reaching up and undoing Her fathers shirt. Knowing that everyone was dressed up a little fancy for the event.. but we were a little more blue collar than some of the extended family.. though we did have class, and were a bit on the worldly , cultured side. We could still enjoy the simple things quite a bit.

Hal had thought, and nodded to her question. "I'll keep it on, just for you sis." he promised. He gently stroked his cock as he watched his sister try to fit more than his dad's cockhead in her small mouth. Even their mom had problems with father's dick, simply because he was so thick.

Marcus leaned back a bit and spread his ass cheeks for his wife. "Fuck yes baby, and don't forget that taint." he groaned and the hand on his girl's cheek moved into her blonde hair. He didn't force her down but said, "Bob on that cock little girl. You know how your momma taught you."

Ethan, unable to stand it any longer, moved to Ash and pulled her to where she rested on her knees and he slipped her panties off, placing them on his cock like a flag, a badge of honor, and then rubbed his swollen head along her weeping and red-hot slit.

Ash continued to bob her head on her Dads cock. But when Ethan came over and started to run his dick through her slit. She put her hand down in between and blocked him from going into her. She pulled off her fathers cock for a secound, and looked behind her. "Hal gets to decied If he wants to deflower my Ass or Pussy Ethan.. I love you.. but hes doing something special for me..." Blowing her Brother Ethan a Kiss. "So what Hal.. what do yu want to fuck first...?" And until he answered Ash would prevent her brother from entering.

Ash licked up the underside of her daddies cock, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes a little bit as she waited for Hal To answer. Wondering if Hal would torture Ethan by taking his time to declare what hole he wanted. Though she suspected that Hal was an Ass Man. Ash put her tounge into her fathers foreskin, pushing it down in there and moving it around the heas, before she started to slurp on the cock, before opening her mouth again, and pushing herself down the shaft. Holding the base of it with one hand. She gagged a little bit as she got her father to the back of her throat. A little less then third of the cock in her mouth. Not too bad.. for this position.

She Also wiggled her behind a little bit more, manovering so that her brothers cock was between her asscheeks. Hot dogging herself with him. Teasing him a bit more, in Honor of Ethan.

Ethan almost whined as Ash covered her pussy with her hand and prevented him from stretching her and deflowering her little pink cunt. He looked back to Hal and Hal did indeed take his time. Ethan grabbed Ash and slid his cock between her asscheeks though as he waited, precum leaking down to lubricate a little bit.

Marcus sighed as his daughter's tongue slipped around the swollen head of his cock, under the foreskin, and he reched down to grab his shaft and pull downward, the head of his cock popping out of the skin and he slapped Ash's cheek with his throbbing meat. "Get down there and suck my balls babygirl." he said. "We're going to make you worthy of the name slut before this day is through." he promised, and grabbed his wife by the hair to have her switch places, pushing her mouth down over his thick meat.

Hal finally decided. "I'm going to fuck her ass." he announced, just as Ash had thought. With a grin Ethan rubbed the head of his cock along her sopping wet slit, her pussy swollen in her arousal and asked, "You ready, sister?"

She realy wasn't . She wanted to be. But realy.. what could prepare you for something like this. Your dads giant cock in your face. Your mom Licking his ass, and your big bro about to push the first cock into her pussy. His cock, wile your other brother was waiting to take your ass. God She was going to have trouble walking tomorrow. Hell probably later tonight. Thankfully Hal would easily be able to carry her to bed. Weather it was her room or his.. well.. that was up to him.

Ash pulled off her fathers large cock head, some saliva stringing between the cock head and her mouth as she slowly lowered herself down. Thinking Daddy was affraid that Her brother fucking her too hard might make her bite down. Her dad was probably smart to have Ash move down to the balls, Bianca paused as they were moving around, leaning in and kissed her little girl deeply. Ash letting out a bit of a moan. And Bianca decided to answer for her as the kiss broke. "As ready as shes going to be... " She then looked up at her son. "Votre sœur vous aime, lui montrer combien vous l'aimez" She said before opening her mouth and Taking Her husbands cock into her mouth. She started to stand up though, bending at the knees, and shoving the rod down her throat. Showing her Sex To Hal. Thinking about how to reward him for being such a good boy. She was thinking some about One of the more distant Aunts, a Woman that had been brought into the family, who was having trouble getting Nocked up by her husband, who was natural born in.. and they were starting talking about getting a stud. Tomorrow she would give a call and put in a good word on her sons behalf.

Bianca was thinking a little bit about her coming into this family. Twenty years ago, Her husband was older then her. Took his time finding the perfect woman. She was just 18 when they started dating, and six months later she started to be introduced to his parents, his grand parents. Hell at that time Great Great grandfather was still around. She remembers going over to his house, and spending the night with her then boyfriend. The look on his face when she commented that the old geeser kept staring at her, and the smile on his face.. When she asked if she could go give the old guy head.. before she knew anything about the incestuous nature of the Family. It was still a month before it was decided that she Was worthy, and has since become a leader in the family. Some one that people look up too, and ask advice from. She was proud to be a member.. She only wished she had been born into it.. but found that being invited was the second best thing she could imagine.

Marcus beamed proudly as his daughter as she obediently moved and sucked one testicle into her mouth. "Good girl." he praised again, and then he maoned as his wife's talented mouth slipped over his cock, small 'guh-guh' noises from her throat as she bobbed on his cock. Ethan spread his sister's cheeks to watch her virginal snatch stretch around his invading cock like a glove, and he knew their mom had been with her with toys and so he didn't wait long before he was fucking his sister deep.

"Fuck that pussy is tight sis." he groaned and looked down to know with pride that hiscock was the first that his sister ha made glisten with her needful cunt.

Hal stood and knew his mother was presenting to him, and he moved to her, spreading her as and her pussy wide and bending to lick her pussy and ass, still stroking his cock, which was dribbling precum in a long strand to the floor as he waited for a chance to take his sister's ass.

Bianca let out a little bit of a moan as Hal gave her a lick. Hal was such a good boy.. not as good at straight up fucking as his brother Ethan. But very good at other things. Hell somethings he was better then Marcus.

Ash was wincing as That cock went deep into her, she kept the ball in her lips, but pulled her teeth back as she had to bite down a little bit, wincing as the Cock pressed hard into her now formally virgin pussy. She was definitely wet enough, and her juice was still young, and sticky in its slipperiness. Plus the fact that her brother was uncut, like all the members of the blooded members of her family, Deffinitly was helping.

Ash was moaningmore then a little bit as Her brother moved her tiny body, and caused her to let out a long moan as she mouthed on her fathers nut. Eyes rolling back a little bit. Mom drooling a little bit, looking over Her forehead touching her daughters a little bit as they did there best to pleasure the patriarch.

Ethan drove deep, the head of his cock battering at her womb and bruising that cervix as he grunted his pleasure and rutted her like the little blonde cumsponge they were gong to turn her into. His hands gripped her ass cheeks and kept them spread, and he pulled out, gaping her tight pink pussy and seeing how he'd stretched her a little. Ethan slid back in then and only fucking her with the first few inches of his cock, watching his brother rim their mom.

Hal drove his tongue into his mom's tight asshole, and brought one hand up to her wet pussy to slide two fingers into that tight pink as he ate her ass. Unable to avoid it any more he stood behind her and slid his cock into his mom's anus, feeling that tight hole stretch to accommodate him and one arm reached to place a hand on the back of her head, forcing her mouth down on his dad's thick rod.

His other hand slipped down to his sister, teasing her asshole with one finger as she sucked their father's balls.

Ash was already a little bit busy. She was getting FUCKED.
And was already learning to love it. But wanted to show Hal some love too. He was so patient. And so giving. Hell Ash knew that all three guys had to have blue blass by now. And here Hal was giving it to moms Ass, knowing full well that cock ring would prevent him from coming. And hell, Ash was thinking about teasing hal even more. Not to hurt him.. but just to make her mourning all the better. She looked over her other shoulder, away from Mom and Hal, and Managed to reach for Dads Glass of water. Almost Untouched, and then reached over with it Handing it to hall. Before taking a piece of the ice from the glass. She reached over and used the tip of the ice cube on Halls Ass, going through his legs, to his balls, and then used it around the cock going in and out of moms well used ass. All wile preassing her face harder into her fathers taint, blushing a little bit, going red. She was starting to hold back her orgasium.

"I'' I think Im going to Squirt..." Pulling back a little bit. The house of course had hard wood floors everywhere. There were a few sports with throw carpets.. but.. with a family that came together like us.. easy clean up was a concern. Still, she wanted to know if anyone wanted her first squirt not brought on by her playing with herself.

Hal hissed a little at the ice and felt his balls twitch and he pumped his mom's ass slower. When Ash announced she was going to squirt he slid another finger into her virgin ass, working them in and out, feeling his brother's dick through that thin membrane, and he said, "I want to get that squirt little sister."

Pulling out of his mom he looked to Ethan, who pulled out of Ash and Hal bent to set to work with his tongue instead, his fingers still in her ass. "Give it to me sis." he said, eager to drink from her.

Marcus watched with interest as his one and only daughter approached her first familial orgasm and he shoved and pulled his wife's mouth on and off his cock, the huge tip tapping the back of her throat as he watched.

Ethan took Hal's place and instead slid into their mom's dripping cunt. With a lewd grin he began to pound her, her tits bouncing forcefully, hanging ripe, nipples hard and her ass smacked by his hips, her little pucker winking at him, jealous of her lower hole.

Ash Was delighted. Hal was becoming her favorite brother for all sorts of reasons. Binca gagged a little bit on the cock, a lot of mucus coming out , and dripping down ontu ashes face, it flowing down, and falling ontu Hals cock. Ash reached down and stroke the cock as her brother ate her out, Though not for long. Soon Ashes eyes were twitching and she lost herself to pleasure... letting out a long load moan, arching her back. Her body convulsed, and her pussy titened. Out of her urthra came the girl cum. Thick and sweet Her eyes twitching as she had her first orgasium brought on by other people.

It took her a little bit of time to recover. and reach over with the ice, using it on Ethans ass a bit longer before moving it over to the balls, cupping them. Her hand still stroking her Brother benieth her. Binca only now pulling up on the cock, getting a breath, and then took it back in. Using her hands to hold unto the chair, to hep prevent Ethan from pushing her around with his hard pounding.

Hal lapped at her eagerly, swallowing every drop. He kissed her dripping pussy for giving him that gift and then said, "You have to do the same for me, and swallow every drop." He was smiling, thinking of it.

Ethan grinned as Ash used the ice and he grabbed a cube and pulled out of his mom's ass, pressing the cube into her stretched pucker before slipping his cock back into her, using it as a plunger to ram the ice deep into her anal tract. "I love fucking you ass mom." he said. "You picked a good one dad." he complimented his father.

Hal moved, pulling his fingers from his sister's ass and moving behind her, fish-hooking her mouth with those fingers as she licked their father's ball's, her tongue pushed out of her stretched lips. Hal placed the head of his swollen cock at her tiny upper hole. Using his other hand he smeared her pussy juices up and over her asshole and then he slowly pressed into her, the head of his dick softly 'popping' into her tighter puckered hole.

With a hiss of pleasure hall slowly pushed forward until his balls rested on her heated cunt, all ten inches of his dick buried in his sister's virgin ass.

Ash Arched her back some, The hook in her mouth pulling her off her fathers balls as her ass was filled by her brothers lovely cock. She squezzed her ass tighter on the cock, arching back more and kissing her Brothers cheek. Eyes wide. Suppised at how hard he was pushing. Going into her with hardley any lube. Her hands going around his neck, Her dress coming considerably up her small frame. His large cock showing on her taught belly it was so deep. She was Panting and wishpered into Halls ear "Lay on the table, so Dad can fuck my pussy, with you in my ass.... " Before moving her mouth to his kissing him. Her wanting to kiss him, and have him in her.. but knowing that Dad would want to keep playing with her. And.. that just left her pussy for dad to play with. She loved her dad too of course. But right now.. Hal was being so good, so loving to her.

Back
Top Bottom