Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Driving Mrs Manson (Jack Stalker and KatherineMinola)

Driving Mrs Manson

As a secret service agent assigned to Senator Manson, Scott Eastman had expected a smooth ride and few problems. The Senator wasn't that important in the scheme of things and, so far, most of his time had been spent watching over the man’s wife. Of course that's where the trouble had really started, Julianne Manson may have been a good deal older than he was, but she had the body of a woman half her age and red heads had always driven him crazy with lust. She was the hottest he'd seen and it was insane that her husband preferred to stick his dick into the interns he employed, yet that was the way of things. As far as Scott was concerned it was just a matter of time before he got an opportunity to get his hands on a disillusioned and desperate Julianne, and the opportunity came the night he was on CCTV duty, covering the mansion they lived in. Julianne had come home early from some fundraiser and walked in on her husband fucking a couple of his interns in one of the living rooms. Nice.

A smartly dressed, black suit wearing, Scott had been busy watching the Senator eat out one of his intern whores, a young blonde called Hayden who was sprawled across a piano, while the other one, some brunette called Emma, jerked him off in between sucking on his cock. None of them had seen Julianne's startled entrance and hasty exit, and now he was out of the house and following her as she drove away from the mansion and along the road leading away from the estate. It was a simple matter to catch up with her car in his and head her off; forcing her down a side road leading into the surrounding woods around the estate. As head of the security detail he had left someone else to cover the Senator in his absence, something they were only too happy to do. They viewed looking after Julianne as a chore, while to him it was reward, a reward to be able to spend day after day checking her out, fantasizing about what it would be like to pin her down and give her the fucking her husband obviously didn't want to. Now the fantasy was going to become a reality. He knew when a woman was frustrated and at the end of her rope, that's what he figured Julianne for, someone frustrated by her cheating husband and looking for release. At least that's what he told himself, in the end it didn't really matter since he'd already decided that he wanted to fuck her and if the thought of fucking a young stud like himself didn't get her wet, then some crude talk and rough foreplay should do the trick. Some added leverage, to ensure that she had a reason to convince herself to come back for more was going to be the icing on the cake.

He moved across the dirt road they'd stopped on, the mansion obscured by trees in the distance now, stopping at the driver’s side door and yanking it open. He reached in, grabbing hold of her with his powerful uncompromising hands and dragging her out of the car as though she weighed nothing. Her feet only touched the ground when he kicked the door shut and pinned her back against her vehicle, hot flesh against cold metal. He said nothing as he looked at her, letting his gaze fall to her feet and slowly crawl back up to her face as he admired the lines of her body. He was clearly unconcerned by her expression or any words she might have been saying as he silently appraised her, letting her know he was raping her with his eyes, before he reached out with a confident and powerful grasp as he stared into her eyes. "I saw everything Mrs Manson, Julianne, I saw you stumble across your husband fucking those whores and I saw you run out of the place. Why did you run Julianne? Was it because you were disgusted? Embarrassed? Angry?" he asked calmly as he moved one hand to her throat to hold her in place, while the other slid down her body, fingers gliding between her tits, over her stomach and down to her groin. He let the fingers on his right hand ease beneath her hem, brushing against the inner flesh of her thigh, while his right hand moved down to tug open the top of her outfit, so that he could shove her bra aside in a single crude motion. It slid up with ease and allowed his fingers to roughly claw at a breast as he violated her with a casual smirk.

"Or was it because you were feeling guilty, because seeing those whores get fucked made you think about how much of a whore you wanted to be? How much you wanted a man between your legs? How much you wanted to get fucked?" he said, emphasizing the last word as his right hand shifted between her legs, fingers tightening on her panties and tearing them away with a ripping sound that pierced the night air around them. "You're a hot attractive woman Mrs Manson. You deserve to be properly fucked every single fucking day. Your husband is an ignorant fuck who obviously doesn't know what he's throwing away. I need you to understand that your flesh is still craved. I need you to give in to the wet heat between your thighs, the nasty slit that is telling you how bad you need a fucking." he hissed with some amusement. "Tell me Julianne, tell me how badly you want to fuck. Tell me how you want just as much action as your dim-witted husband. Tell me how you crave hard cock, hot tongue and probing fingers." he growled aggressively, moving his fingers to her slit to stroke against the folds of her hot cunny, while his other hand continued to abuse her tit, crushing and squeezing her nipple as he leaned in to give her a rough angry kiss. Did she have any fucking idea how hot she was? She'd know before this night was through, that was a fact.

Julianne dropped the picnic basket on the floor of the senator's office, the blood rushing from her face as she watched her husband of 25 years screw two of his interns. She pivoted and rushed from the room and out the front door, down the steps, and into her car, slamming the door before revving the engine and peeling out as she sped away. Angry and hurt tears trailed down her cheeks, and she brushed them away with an impatient hand.

Un-fucking-believable! The bastard had promised her after the last time that he was done with philandering. He'd promised. The asshole. She shifted her car and sped faster into the dark night. Sure, she wasn't 22 anymore, but she worked out, ate right, took care of herself, and maintained her figure. She'd even offered to get a breast implant since he seemed to prefer big-breasted whores, but he'd refused, saying that it wasn't appropriate for a senator's wife or the wife of the future president.

Headlights appeared behind her, and a nondescript black car edged Julianne off the road. She recognized the suited man in the car, Scott Eastman, one of the agents assigned to her husband's secret service detail. Sighing, she pulled over, expecting the younger man to scold her for driving recklessly. He was a nice kid, handsome, and always considerate when the others obviously considered her a chore.

Suddenly, her door was yanked open, and rough hands grabbed her, pulling her out of the vehicle and slamming her against the car. Her breath whooshed out, and she winced at the impact, pain whipping through her.

"Scott?" she sputtered, trying to catch her breath. "What are you doing?" But her words fell on deaf ears as the man studied her, his eyes devouring her with obvious desire, and a new sensation crept up and down her spine. Pink blossomed on her cheeks, and he finally looked into her eyes.

"I saw everything, Mrs. Manson, Julianne," he ground out. "I saw you stumble across your husband fucking those whores, and I saw you run out of the place. Why did you run Julianne? Was it because you were disgusted? Embarrassed? Angry?"

She didn't answer because her words caught in her throat as he wrapped one hand around her neck, holding her in place. His other hand slid down her body, his fingers gliding between her B cup breasts, over her stomach, and down to her silky-covered mound. A soft whimper escaped her lips as his fingers eased beneath the hem of her panties, brushing the heated flesh of her thigh, his other hand leaving her throat and tugging down her blouse and bra, exposing her pale breasts to the moonlight. Her breath caught in her throat as he gripped her breast, squeezing and pinching its flesh.

"Wh...wh...what are you doing?" she squeaked, her body at war with her mind. Common sense told her to knee him in the groin, to fight, but her body had other ideas.

Ignoring her, Scott continued growling in her ear, "Or was it because you were feeling guilty, because seeing those whores get fucked made you think about how much of a whore you wanted to be? How much you wanted a man between your legs? How much you wanted to get fucked?" he asked, his right hand sliding between her legs. She heard a sudden rip, and she felt the cool night air kiss her naked mound. "You're a hot, attractive woman, Mrs. Manson," he said. He continued his dirty litany, and her body trembled, aching for more. "Tell me, Julianne, tell me how badly you want to fuck. Tell me how you want just as much action as your dim-witted husband. Tell me how you crave hard cock, hot tongue and probing fingers."

Scott's hands were bold, and he stroked her slit with sure, aggressive movements, rubbing against her silky folds while his other hand continued to squeeze her breast, pinching her nipple as he leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss was far from sweet, but it didn't lack in passion or intensity. it was a brutal kiss, punishing, taking what he wanted, and in that moment, Julianne felt more alive than she'd felt in all 25 years of her marriage. She kissed him back with sudden fervor, her arms no longer hanging limply at her sides but sliding up his arms and snaking around his neck. Her hips arched as he stroked her heated slit, moisture gathered in her aching cunt. As though lured by the siren's call, Scott's finger grew slick in her moisture, and she felt his digit probe deeper. Her eyelids fluttered, and her breathing grew erratic as her hips bucked. But common sense finally seeped into her consciousness, and she gently released her grip on him, her hands resting on his chest, and slowly pushed back.

"Scott, stop," she whispered roughly, her voice thick with desire. "We can't do this."

As Julianne started talking, Scott started to get harder, his cock swelling in his pants until it was an obscene length of hard flesh pushing and straining at the dark pants he wore. He shifted his tit grasping hand away from her breasts, leaving them darkened by the pattern of his fingers where they had squeezed and clawed at her body. His fingers crawled around the back of her neck, then slid up to grasp at her hair. A fistful of strands were bound by his fingers as he yanked at her head, snapping it back to expose her throat as he lowered his mouth to her neck. Teeth and lips seared away at her sensitive skin, his tongue lashing out on occasion as he worked his way down to her collarbone, then back up to her chin, marking her with his hisses of breath and unashamed assault on her flesh.

His other hand wasted no time, the fingers free to violate her precious cunt as they slid back and forth against the hot wet lips of her cunt, before shoving aside the folds of her flesh to invade her quim. She had him so fucking hard now, so hard that it mattered little where they were of what she said, he had to force his cock into her tight hole and fuck her senseless, it was the only way he'd ever be satisfied, knowing that he'd managed to get inside the senators wife and give her the fucking she truly deserved. "Fuck yeah." he grunted through clenched teeth, as he felt her hands on his arms, not in an attempt to shove him away, but instead sliding up them to find a place on his neck. He pinned her against the door for a moment, hard cock shoved against her groin, hard enough to be felt through her clothes and his as he moved to kiss her again. Tongue slashed across lips and invaded mouth, hot breath and spit entwined as he growled with a feverish lust, dominating her lips with his own as he drove two fingers deep into her cunny and began to tease at her clit with his thumb. Her yielding to his assault was all the evidence he needed, all the answer that he wanted.

He smirked as she pulled away finally, hands moving to his powerful chest, shoving at it through his shirt as he drove another finger into her cunt, twirling and twisting the digits as she spoke about stopping. "Stop? When your filthy, fuck hungry, little cunt is dripping all over my fingers? Stop? When your inner whore is screaming for me to fuck you? I don't think so, Julianne. Your hot, wet, snatch is begging me to fuck it, so that's what I'm going to do. After all, I have to take care of you, it's my job." he growled, tightening is grip on her hair. He stepped back, drawing his fingers out of her cunt and sucking on the fingers. His other hand tugged her forwards, then span her about and propelled her towards his own car, slamming her down across the hood, bent in half as her face and tits gently but forcefully impacted the warm metal of the bonnet.

He held her down, easing the heel of his hair wrapped hand down onto her back between her shoulder blades. His other hand unzipped his pants with a distinctive sound, metal rending free of metal as the teeth parted and his erection sprang forth. A solid bar of flesh, thick girthed and pulsing with veins. The bulging member topped with a bulbous helm which was already weeping pre cm down its enormous shaft. "Stop? Do you think your husband is stopping right now Mrs Manson? Or do you think he's fucking a couple of nasty young whores because he's blind to how fucking hot you are. I've been waiting to do this since I first laid eyes on you, it's only the fact that you were the senators fucking wife that stopped me from doing this long ago. I'm not stopping now though, Julianne, and I don't think you want me to anyway. Your cunt is flooded, your blood is racing and all you want right now is my young cock spearing you open and giving you the fucking you must be craving. All you want is a man half your fucking age, who wants nothing more than to feel your wet hole flooding his balls and hear your strangled moans as you fucking come like a slut in heat." he grunted out the words, shoving her skirt up about her waist, his hand in the small of her back now, forcing her cunt down against the metal her tits and nipples were already kissing against.

"You can imagine that I'm your husband, pinning you down and giving you the fucking you need. Or you can accept the reality, that your tight body and stunning looks have driven a young guy to the brink, to the brink and over it just to get a fucking taste of your hot flesh." he hissed, his cock head nudging up against the lips of her cunt as he spoke, then driving forwards. His huge knob splayed open her gash and sank into her quim with a groan from his lips. His shaft spread her vaginal tract wide, as the entire length was slowly but surely forced inside her. The massive member tented her flesh, compressing her clit against the metal of the hood as he crammed himself deeper and deeper, stretching her gash wide as he tried to stuff his entire shaft into her tight little cunt. "When was the last time you got a good fucking from the Senator, you cock teasing bitch? I bet you've been fingering that cunt of yours for weeks. You ever finger it and think about me? Tell me. You don't want me to stop Julianne do you, you bitch... you want it harder, don't you? Hard and rough to remind you what a good solid fucking feels like. Fucking beg for it!" he gasped aloud as he felt his balls mash into her, his cock head speared as far as it could go inside her narrow fuck tube. He held himself there, his cock filling her viciously tight hole as he waited for a response, his length roasting her insides with its heat.

Scott drove another finger into her wet pussy, twirling and twisting when she said they should stop. He leaned closer, hissing in her ear, "Stop? When your filthy, fuck hungry, little cunt is dripping all over my fingers? Stop? When your inner whore is screaming for me to fuck you? I don't think so, Julianne. Your hot, wet, snatch is begging me to fuck it, so that's what I'm going to do. After all, I have to take care of you, it's my job."

He yanked her hair harder, pulling back and removing his fingers from her, sucking them. She watched his movements, her eyes drinking in the sight of this gorgeous man enjoying the taste of her, and she nearly wept. Her husband never went down on her, and seeing him eat out that woman had hurt. She noticed how her husband had devoured the hussy like a prized snack when he refused to do anything like that for his own wife. He barely touched her anymore, let alone tasted her.

Julianne squeaked as Scott spun her around and pushed her toward his vehicle, wincing when he slammed her down across the hood, her face and breasts squished against the metal. She knew she should protest, should say "No" or "stop" again, but she couldn't force the words from her lips. She wanted this, ached for it as he held her down, his hand between in her shoulder blades, and she listened to the whir of his zipper as he freed his cock from his trousers.

"Stop?" he laughed, "Do you think your husband is stopping right now Mrs Manson? Or do you think he's fucking a couple of nasty young whores because he's blind to how fucking hot you are. I've been waiting to do this since I first laid eyes on you, it's only the fact that you were the senators fucking wife that stopped me from doing this long ago. I'm not stopping now though, Julianne, and I don't think you want me to anyway." He cupped her weeping pussy and said, "Your cunt is flooded, your blood is racing and all you want right now is my young cock spearing you open and giving you the fucking you must be craving. All you want is a man half your fucking age, who wants nothing more than to feel your wet hole flooding his balls and hear your strangled moans as you fucking come like a slut in heat."

Scott ground out the words and shoved her skirt up around her waist, and she melted, knowing his words were true. She wanted this, needed this, burned for this, and her body trembled in anticipation when he forced her naked cunt against the hood of the car.

"You can imagine that I'm your husband, pinning you down and giving you the fucking you need. Or you can accept the reality, that your tight body and stunning looks have driven a young guy to the brink, to the brink and over it just to get a fucking taste of your hot flesh," he hissed in her ear, his hot breath making her shiver.

Julianne felt the head of Scott's cock nudge her freshly shaved pussy lips, then suddenly he surged, driving into her tight, neglected folds, and she moaned out a sigh of ecstasy as he forced his way into her tight cunt. She gasped as his cock crushed her clit against the car, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her pussy, finally inside her to the hilt.

"When was the last time you got a good fucking from the Senator, you cock teasing bitch?" he asked, his dick spearing her deeply and holding her against the car. "I bet you've been fingering that cunt of yours for weeks. You ever finger it and think about me? Tell me."

Shame and desire warred in her at his question, and she remembered a certain night when she had indeed pictured the handsome agent as she'd brought herself to release. Panting, she whispered, "Yes, Scott, yes. I've thought of you."

His words seemed to drive him into a frenzy, and he said, "You don't want me to stop Julianne do you, you bitch... you want it harder, don't you? Hard and rough to remind you what a good solid fucking feels like. Fucking beg for it!" he ordered as he slammed into her, his balls mashing into her. He held himself there, waiting for her to respond.

Julianne groaned, her senses on high alert, screaming for more, and she whimpered, aching for him to continue, to move, to fuck her. "Yes, yes, Scott. Fuck me. I need you to fuck my aching cunt. My soaked pussy aches to be used by you, to make me forget my bastard husband. Fuck me, make me forget. Please," she final managed to cry out, her plea coming out strangled.

It was so easy to dominate her, the senators own fucking wife, someone who should have been a prized and treasured possession. Now, in his powerful grip, Julianne was being held down across the hood of his car like a cheap slut. She was being manhandled like a whore. Manhandled and loving every second of it, based on the way she was responding to his rough and brutal treatment of her flesh. His cock had never felt so hard as he drove it into her and held it inside her viciously tight cunt, its huge girth stretching her further than she had ever been stretched before, the heat of its slick length searing and sizzling against the juices swirling within the narrow sheath which clung to his cock.

He slid her forwards, her feet barely scratching the gravel in front of the bumper, her body flattened against the warm hood as the engine timed over beneath her and her bare flesh was forced into it. Her tits mashed into the metal, her face shoved down onto it, her groin and cunt held against it as he shifted about. He found purchase, solidifying his stance, his hands moving to her hips as he drew back. He admired the slick glistening length of his cock, shining with the secretions of her cunt, then forced the huge length back into her with a smirk of satisfaction. Back and forth he began to pound into her from behind, his massive fuck tool slicing deep into her cunny and penetrating all the way through her gash as though his member were a hot knife slicing through butter. A steady thumping of pelvis against ass as he began to fuck her in earnest, all the wile fully aware that every stroke was being caught on film, that the camera in his car would show every thrust and every expression on her face as he railed is manhood deep into her yielding and willing cunt.

"Fuck, you're shaved like a fucking schoolgirl, and your husband still doesn't fuck you?" he shook his head. "His loss... AHHhhh..." he groaned, moving a hand from her hips to ease beneath her, fingers trapped between hood and mound as he began to tease at her clit, massaging it as his cock slammed into her gash over and over again, sopping and slopping filthy fuck juice onto the car itself as he cut loose in her sucking fuck channel. He hilted himself again, responding to the moan coming from her mouth with a hiss of approval and a shift of his other hand. He ran it up her spine to the back of her neck, fisting his fingers in her hair immediately and yanking back her head. He forced her back to arch, bending her to his whims as his cock pounded away in her furnace of a cunny, friction boiling their juices as he indulged in her flesh in a frenzy of lust induced madness. He was right, he should have fucked her a long time ago, but now was as good a time to start as any, with her husbands foul infidelity fresh in her ind and the feel of his hard hot shaft shredding her reason and filling her with a rampant heat between her thighs.

Had she really been thinking about him while she abused herself? Or was she fucking with him. In the end it didn't matter as it got him still harder. His drilling and invasive thrusting lifted her up, her heels clear of the ground as he kicked her ankles apart wider and grunted a few slow hard strokes deep into her quivering cunt, before resuming a steady thumping motion that sank his hungry cock into her cunt to the balls. "You likely only stay with that fuck because you have to, right? I imagine you'd hate losing access to all that fucking money he must have skimmed off of the campaign funds." he grunted through gritted teeth, stopping as her tiny cock strangling fuck hole drove him to the brink of an orgasm. He fought it back, then started up again, pounding into her without pause or mercy now. "So if you want to keep all that fucking money you're going to have to hope he never finds out that some secret service man didn't fuck his wife over the hood of his car, aren't you Julianne." he hissed. He moved both hands to her hips, shoving her skirt up about her waist and stomach now, totally exposing the lower half of her body to his rampant gaze and unrelenting thrusts.

He watched his slick shaft drill in and out of her, slopping fuck juice about as it slid back and forth between her violated cunt lips. He leaned over her, hot breath in her ear. "I don't want you to forget your husband. I want you to remember what he'll do to you if he finds out about your adulterous and slutty behaviour. I want you to remember that, from now on, you're going to have to do whatever the fuck I tell you to if you want to stay out of the gutter." he grunted, biting her earlobe. "Now, push back you filthy cock loving little bitch. Let yourself go, I want you moaning like a whore. When I fuck you in your own damn house with a pillow over your face to mother your moans, well, that'll be one thing. Out here though, well, I want to hear you fucking screaming. Go on Julianne, scream like a fucking whore. Beg for the fucking you now your tight cunt is begging for."

Scott drove into her hard and deep, slamming her body against the hood of the car so hard that she inched up with each thrust, her feet no longer on the ground. She moaned, her hands sliding along the warm metal to find a fingerhold and wrapping around the edge of the bonnet. Her pussy wept as he fucked her, her clit vibrating with the friction between his cock and the hood of the car. Her abdominal muscles moved as she struggled to maintain any semblance of composure.

"Fuck, you're shaved like a fucking schoolgirl, and your husband still doesn't fuck you?" Scott asked and shook his head. "His loss... AHHhhh..." he groaned. He slide a hand from her hips and moved it beneath her, teasing her clit, massaging it over and over as his cock rammed deep into her tight pussy.

"He...he...he...," she panted for breath, enjoying the raw animalism of his fucking, "He hasn't touched me in months."

Scott abandoned all reason as he pummeled her against the hood. He drilled into her, his grip hard, his fingers pinching her clit, and his cock abusing her neglected cunt until it wept onto the car.

"You likely only stay with that fuck because you have to, right?" he ground into her ear. "I imagine you'd hate losing access to all that fucking money he must have skimmed off of the campaign funds." Her pussy clamped down on him like a vise, and he grunted, stopping to compose himself. He fought the urge to release back, then he started up again, pounding into her without pause or mercy. "So, if you want to keep all that fucking money, you're going to have to hope he never finds out that some secret service man didn't fuck his wife over the hood of his car, aren't you Julianne?"

Gasping as her body fought back her orgasm, wanting to prolong this for every moment, Julianne groaned, lifting her ass so that he slid deeper into her fuck hole. "Just fuck me, Scott. Make me forget him. Make me forget everything," she moaned.

He released her clit and gripped her hips with both hands, shoving her skirt up to her waist, totally exposing the lower half of her body to his lust-filled gaze and unrelenting thrusts. Then leaning over her, breathing hotly in her ear, Scott replied, "I don't want you to forget your husband. I want you to remember what he'll do to you if he finds out about your adulterous and slutty behavior. I want you to remember that, from now on, you're going to have to do whatever the fuck I tell you to if you want to stay out of the gutter," he grunted, biting her earlobe.

Her mind foggy from desire, muscles tensing on the brink of release, she whimpered, "Yes, yes...whatever you say, Scott."

"Now, push back you filthy cock loving little bitch," he ordered, his nails sinking into her fleshy hips. "Let yourself go, I want you moaning like a whore. When I fuck you in your own damn house with a pillow over your face to mother your moans, well, that'll be one thing. Out here though, well, I want to hear you fucking screaming. Go on Julianne, scream like a fucking whore. Beg for the fucking you now your tight cunt is begging for."

On cue, she pushed back, and he slammed deep and hard into her, pressing against her cervix. Her muscles spasmed, body trembling violently, and she screamed, cumming around his cock as her pussy tightened and gripped tighter than anything else he'd ever experienced.

"I know he hasn't touched you in months, we all do. More fool him." gasped Scott as his erection drove balls deep into Julianne's cunt with each viciously invasive thrust now. His cock head stretched her narrow channel and allowed his thick girth to fully pierce into her body, carrying the full weight of his powerful pounding to her core. He leaned onto her, his body pushing against hers as he fucked her into the hood of the car with a steady thumping pressure, his fingers compressed between metal and cunt flaps as he tormented her clit and attempted to force one into her cunny alongside his merciless and relentless cock.

"It's my job to know your every move. To know your every mood. That's why I knew you'd be ready for me, dripping and wet, angry enough to become a whore adulteress, a slut ready to cheat on her equally dishonest husband." he hissed with amusement. He fucked her through the violent clinging orgasm she had on his cock, showing no pause and no mercy. In fact his thrusts intensified and he drove his bulbous head deep into her, the helm kissing against her cervix as he rammed stroke after stroke into her writhing, spasming channel.

Once he felt her beginning to fade from the ecstasy of her climax he lifted her ass, moving his hands to her hips, lifting her off his cock so that she was kneeling on the hood. He lowered hs face towards her ass, spitting on the crack and watching his hot spittle run down the sinful crevice to wash over her drenched cunt folds and slowly stretch into droplets which beaded from her hanging cunt flaps before dripping to the car. He wasted no time burying his face there, his tongue lapping at her cunt lips as it stroked at her gash, widening and splaying the curtains of flesh aside which sought to obscure her cunny, before he dragged her back down and impaled her on the fierce rampant length of his cock, licking his lips as he tasted her and hard fucked her quivering slit at the same time now.

"Turn around Julianne. Get on your knees and suck me off until I cum down your throat. I want you to have the taste of me in your throat. I want you to know and remember what I taste like until I fuck you again." he told her aggressively, commanding her as he pulled out his massively hard cock, holding it ready to drive into her mouth and between those lips. "And every time you pull back, every time you let the head pop from your lips I want you to tell me what a whore you are. What a filthy cheating little slut you are and how much you fucking love it... and when I cum I want you to swallow every fucking drop, because if you don't, well..." he slipped a phone out of his pocket, training it on her, getting her in frame. "Then your husband will get to see what a whore you are... and it's goodbye to all of your money." he grinned wickedly.

The man's dirty words burned in her ears, and a mixture of shame and arousal flooded her body, causing a war between her need to flee and her desire to submit. He was ruthless in his fucking, leaving no part of her body safe from his touch, his use. Once she fell from her orgasm, he lifted her ass and buried his face in her sopping pussy, and she trembled, never having had a mouth there before. Her body quivered and trembled from his wicked tongue, and just as she was about to cum again, and dragged her back down and impaled her on his cock again, licking his lips as he fucked her hard.

Her body was a mass of tingling sensations, nipples hard and erect, pussy quivering with need and want. She was a mess, a delicious, glorious mess, and she could think only of this moment and his thick cock deep inside her trembling folds.

"Turn around Julianne," he suddenly ground, pulling out of her. "Get on your knees and suck me of until I cum down your throat. I want you to know and remember what I taste like every time I fuck you again." Silently, she obeyed, her knees wobbly as she fell to them in front of him, his cock jutting out from his lowered pants and boxers and glistening with her pussy's secretions. Her breath quickened, and she wrapped her hands around the base of his length and lowered her head, flicking her tongue over the tip, licking the length like a lollipop. Excitement shot through her when he said "every time I fuck you again" because this wouldn't be the last. Her aching pussy clenched at the prospect, and she wrapped her pouty lips around his cock, drawing him in deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"And every time you pull back, every time you let the head pop from your lips, I want you to tell me what a whore you are," he said viciously, and she flinched, hating that word. "What a filthy, cheating little slut you are and how much you fucking love it...and when I cum, I want you to swallow every fucking drop because if you don't, well..." he paused dramatically, pulling out his cell phone and videoing her with her lips wrapped around his cock, "then your husband will get to see what a whore you are, and it's goodbye to all of your money."

Julianne looked up into the camera, and she pulled back, her eyes trained on the man holding the phone. "Her lips dropped his cock, and she smiled seductively, her voice a throaty whisper, "This filthy, cheating little slut loves feeling your thick cock in my pussy and mouth, and I love being fucked by you, Scott." Wickedly, she cupped her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingertips, pinching them. She let out an aroused gasp, and she parted her legs, sliding one hand down between her thighs and flicking her clit. A low moan escaped her mouth, and she wrapped her lips around his cock again, sucking him deep and hard until it hit the back of her throat, and she swallowed, her eyes closing as she enjoyed his surprised jerk when her throat muscles clenched his cock.

"You aren't like one of these useless fucking intern whores, are you Mrs Manson. You know how to fuck. You can take a good hard fucking can't you? That's good... that's... ahhHHHH!" he groaned as she fell obediently to her knees and her hand unexpectedly grasped at his cock. He should have come right there, but he managed to control himself in her grip, holding back so as not to wash her face with a torrent of thick cum which would likely take an age to remove. He wanted to stain her face, see his cum dripping from her lips and awash in her hair, but right now she needed to be able to head back into the mansion without looking like she'd been bathed in cum. He hissed as her lips wrapped around his cock and she took it in her mouth, then smirked as she leaned back to look into the camera. He had what he wanted, slipping it into a pocket after a few moments, before looking back down at her.

Seeing the look in her eyes, as she fell into some insane well of sexual depravity, drove him wild. The sight of her fingers abusing her own flesh, a hand on her tits as her pouting mouth swallowed his shaft, sent him into a frenzy. His hands sank into her hair, grasping her head as he thrust wildly into her mouth, the bulbous head of his juice leaking cock stroking across her tongue to nudge and then invade her neck as she forced it into her clenching throat with a moan. His fingers clawed at her, and then he was letting out a roar of pleasure as his hips spasmed and his cock swelled inside her. Her neck bulged as he blasted a hot torrent of cum into her mouth, the thick sperm forcing its way down her throat and into her stomach, unable to escape the seal of her lips about the fat girth of his rod.

He held her steady, fucking small jerking thrusts between her lips as he jolted and twitched his way through the viciously violent orgasm which rocked his body to the core. Finally he felt it begin to subside, the last dregs of his climax ejaculating into her mouth as he clenched his teeth and looked down at her with a feverish look of raw primal lust. This bitch was his now, she had the taste of him in her gullet, filling her belly, and with a husband who would rather waste his time elsewhere she would have plenty of her own time to service him. He waited until there was nothing left to force into her, then dragged his cock free of her mouth, smearing a lone streak of wicked looking spunk across a cheek, before stuffing his spent member back into his pants. He handed her a spare phone from his other pocket.

"I've got all I want on you right now, Julianne, so when this thing rings, you're going to answer if you know what's good for you." he told her with a growl of dominance and a commanding voice. "You need to get inside and pretend nothing happened out here. Your husband should be finished by now anyway." he hissed. "Then, I want you to get cleaned up and dress in your hottest lingerie, with your highest heels. Send me a picture. Show me what a slut you can be beneath a nightgown." he gave a cruel grin. "When that's done I want you to head to the back door to the kitchen that looks out onto the garden and pool area. It's a camera blindspot. I'll meet you there in thirty minutes. If you aren't there your husband gets to find out he married a whore." he told her finally.

Back
Top Bottom