Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let's just get into it? [f seeking m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirotic

Meteorite
While I enjoy plotting, it sometimes calls for more planning than intended, and more often than not, the RP dies out before it even starts. So I've come up with a few starter posts that you're more than welcome to reply to, to get the ball rolling immediately. Now, if you don't like what you read, I'll still be open to plotting, so just shoot me a PM with whatever it is that you're craving.

Master's Kitten
Saliva pooled below her red gag, aching peach lips still trying to get used to being stretched out for hours on end while her owner was out at work. Stripped of her clothing, with the exception of black cat ears that sat on her head, a leather collar around her neck, and a long tail plugged into her anal cavity, she walked around on all fours, trying to find a warm spot to rest in this large apartment. Her routine was usually the same, napping most of the day, only taking off her gag to drink or eat lightly (Master preferred a lithe body), or standing up to use the restroom.

She finally found the spot under the window, curling her body and taking in the welcoming sunlight as its rays showed off the vibrancy of her red hair. Only a few hours later, she heard the click of a lock, and her ears perked up, though her eyes remained closed. Was Master home?

The Personal Assistant
“He’s in a meeting right now,” Rachel answered sharply, ending the call. Her boss had requested a few hours not to be disturbed, no matter the urgency. Her red nails clacked on the keyboard, rearranging his schedule around to give him the free time, letting the rest of the company know that all matters were to go to her. Rachel’s piercing eyes behind her glasses turned even the higher-ups away, who walked off, grumbling at the CEO’s cancelled appointments. The personal assistant continued typing, when a vibration inside of her broke the stern façade momentarily, bringing about a soft moan that she tried desperately to mute. The man in question had placed the toy inside of her this morning, slipping the wireless egg in before they headed to work in separate cars. Her lower half shifted around, trying to make sure it wouldn’t slip out of the silk pencil skirt she wore. The hums varied in intensity, probably him playing with it at the moment, she thought, when she heard the desk phone ring.

Picking it up, her tone was much different, more subservient, as she made sure no one was around before brushing back her long black hair. “Yes, Sir. Yes, I’ll be in shortly,” she replied, hanging the phone up. Rachel turned around to the door twenty feet behind her, playing along as she grabbed a stack of files and walked towards it. Her Manolo Blahniks clapped against the marble floor, hand reaching up to undo the top two buttons on her blouse before she turned the knob. “You wanted to see me, Sir?”

While They're Away
“No, Mark’s at the tutor’s right now, but would you like to come in for a drink?” Evelyn opened her doors, welcoming in her son’s friend as she guided him into the living room. He and her son were both on the football team, with Mark joining them as the new running back. The 38-year-old had the house to herself, with both husband and son being away. The woman still maintained her youthful appearance, not yet plagued with grey hairs or wrinkles. She gaze went up to look at the young man sitting on the L-shaped couch every so often as she grabbed several beverages, placing them on the tray as she walked over and sat down. Having known him since he was in elementary school, Evelyn watched as he became the young man he is today, with handsomely defined features that probably made him one of the more popular boys in school.

The pair exchanged glances, one of many that they had shared at barbeques or pool parties in the family’s backyard, though they never advanced further. Taking a peek at the clock, it would still be several hours before the other two would be home. Evelyn gave a soft smile, shifting her body closer as her hand went down on his thigh. “What brings you by?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom