Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Helping mom find her way...

arrika-again

Planetoid
Hi All...

i'm new here and this is my first post.

I enjoy playing a submissive female in developing and increasingly more dark and kinky D/s roleplays.

I like playing my age (40's), but can be younger or older.

My favorites are F/f, but M/f or mixed group play being part of a harem or a captured prize works as well.

Either by seduction or capture my submissiveness can be cultivated and expanded. Eventually being broken and turned into a personal or group slave, permanent dungeon captive or pet, toy, etc.

Incest is a particular favorite, either as a part of things or eventual outcome.

Lots of humiliation, discipline , punishment, training, being broken and controlled should be part of the scenes.

Please take your time developing the scenes and commit to regular posting.

I can write long and involved replies or play it a few paragraphs at a time.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas. PM me here please.

I am attaching an idea for a suggested scenario:

Arrika Mueller is my 41 yo mother. She is recently widowed from her second husband of 12 yrs who was her Dom/Master in a hard D/s relationship. My younger brother and I were 7 and 9 yrs. old when they married and he began introducing her into the lifestyle as his submissive. In the time they dated before marrying he gradually gained control over her sexually after recognizing/cultivating her submissive and obedient nature.

They were very open about their growing D/s relationship in our home, and many times my brother and i saw our mother as his sub/slave and in a very captive role. Their D/s relationship extended outside the house only discretely because of their need to present themselves as "professionals" in the community. As my brother and I went off to college, Robert (her husband) became ill and passed away in June. Our only visit home this year was to attend the funeral. Justin, my 19 yo brother returned to school that same day while I stayed on to comfort mother since I was graduating later that month.

Mom is 5'6" tall, 140 lbs. 38c breasts, brown hair and eyes and of German heritage. Our father was of Irish decent and we favor him in terms of complexion, hair/eye color and 6' height. Robert, her husband, was a large mixed race Man, with obvious African-American features. While a good provider for us, he was never a real substitute father for us, and over time I learned to resent the power and control he had over my mother both psychologically and sexually.

Now she is alone and I want to care for her, and help her through her difficult times and satisfy all her needs.

Finding the "Church for Family Fufillment" in it's remote location and dedicated staff and families, and rigorous schedule; I felt perhaps bringing her there would help open her eyes to how those closest to her can be her salvation.

Resistant to my original outreach to her, I know that your program with help he mood modification...

So I come to the church. A place that I know understands what needs to be done. To bring my mother to this community and joining the church will help her understand what she needs to do and living here with me and others will be a wonderful gift.

So I ask the membership to help me convert her and make her a believer that family love is a beautiful expression of everything we should share and how others here can taste her offering as I will.

I look for your assistance in making this happen and welcome your thought sand ideas.

Back
Top Bottom