Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony stark/Iron man for Plot based rp. (Mxm or mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyStark

Meteorite
Good morning.

I'm looking for male or female to role play with, whom must be descriptive with their writing.

I don't want one or two liners, I mean... what's the point, Right? I don't think many role players want to receive one line! I mean, guys... if you're going to do it, do it properly.
Scenes, and everything else can be discussed. I am really open minded about things.

I do tend to use RDJ, I feel I can relate to his expressions in certain situations more than I can with the comics.

Tony x Bucky <- really struggling to find a good Bucky

Any way...

Thank you for your time.​

RE: I am Iron man

TonyStark said:
Good morning.

I'm looking for male or female to role play with, whom must be descriptive with their writing.

I don't want one or two liners, I mean... what's the point, Right?

Scenes, and everything else can be discussed.

Thank you for your time.

Iron Man why are you fighting with Cap =O can't you tell the government you serve is secretly controlled by some evil super villain =O

RE: I am Iron man

'Iron Man why are you fighting with Cap =O can't you tell the government you serve is secretly controlled by some evil super villain =O '

Crossing his muscular arms across his chest, he would look at the voice that spoke the question.
"What the fuck would the government do? They havnt helped any of the situations so far, so what makes you think they will change now?"
Tony raises his brows.
"And fighting Rogers? Haha! More like Rogers and Bucky teaming up on me because I proved a valid point.. " He shrugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom