Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quality (Male) Writer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatherineMinola

Planetoid
I came up with this scenario (based on someone else's loose idea) a few weeks ago, but we were unable to write because he doesn't write on BlueMoon. I really liked the idea and would love to try it out with a quality writer who enjoys history, plot, romance, and sex. Someone who cares for grammar, spelling, and punctuation is wanted, as well. Threads are my preferred medium. If you are interested, please PM me. :)

Old World Russian Romance:
MC is a distant cousin of the Romanov family and dear friend of the Czar Nicholas II of Russia's eldest daughter, the Grand Duchess Olga. The girls, recently returned from finishing school (I'm taking creative license with this part) are excited to finally have freedom, but they are thwarted by YC, a prince and head of the czar's internal security. Although Olga is the more obedient of the two, since she is the grand duchess, MC is not happy with YC's attempt to "ruin the fun." The two women have an ongoing feud with Maria Rasputin (daughter of the infamous Grigori Rasputin), who is planning to capture the attention of Boris Soloviev, the man who replaced her father after his death. Boris, however, is a playboy and would rather play the field than settle down. He begins to pursue MC, but YC realizes that the man's motives are not in MC's best interest and intervenes, convincing Boris to marry Maria. This, of course, infuriates MC even more and drives a wedge between us. At the same time, there is an undeniable attraction and begrudging respect for each other, as well.

I'd like for a romance to ensue, of course. Perhaps there could be an assassination attempt prior to the 1918 slaughter of the Romanov family, and YC decides that MC needs to be protected or rescued and taken to Paris (or some other city).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom