Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~*~ Cupid Carries A Gun ~*~ {MxM Star Wars, Twilight, & Lots More!}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flail

Moon
Hi, I'm back and I'm here looking for a roleplay or two. I prefer to roleplay over email or by PM. I have many years of roleplay experience.

All roleplays will be MxM only, please and thank you.

Ok, now that's out of the way. First of all, I would dearly love a Twilight RP, with OCs, probably set several months to several years after the events of Breaking Dawn. I am hoping for someone to play a werewolf to my vampire (thinking a rogue/nomad here for my OC, at the moment,) with imprinting encouraged for that delightful-to-play lovexhate relationship. However, I am willing to consider other roles if my partner really wants. If you are also a Twilight fan, we're all set!

Now for some more general information that I have gotten my fannishness over with. I like story as well as smut, and hope we can plot out something interesting to write together, I also love the darkly gothic and romance of a like nature. I am not a writing Nazi or particularly demanding, I just ask for some attempt at proper grammar (I mix up my tenses a bit, so I understand those kinds of issues) and use of the spellchecker. I tend to write long intros, and short sex and fight scenes so there is lots of back-and-forth between my partner and I; otherwise, I generally reply with about as much paragraph-wise as I am given.

My limits are no toilet stuff, mpreg, pedo, or bestiality (which does NOT include sentient and self-aware beings like werewolves.) I prefer to play switch or seke characters, and not be stuck always in one role, though if my partner really prefers to be dominant and for me to play the bottom, I will do so. I have no limits on language and none on violence except for the obvious no killing my character without permission. I do not mind limited godmod on my characters: I.E. you can throw my character across the clearing if they are fighting, but what happens when he lands I will write.

Now on to the 'good stuff'! Other genres I am interested in include:

*Star Wars: Sith x Jedi, or something in that vein. OCs mainly but I -think- I could play Kylo Ren if anyone wants to try that.
*Victorian! Imagine boys who like boys in the universe of Jane Eyre. Of course they have to keep it very quiet, perhaps pretend to be cousins or such? Or one is a gentleman and the other a street boy, something like that. Can do the Victorian era with vampires or whatever, too.
*Wild West ..particularly, supernatural Wild West. I want to play a gunslinger (who is either a vampire or a warlock,) so whatever you would like to pair with that.
*Roman Emperor x Gladiator - set in classical Rome. Supernatural or not.
*Anything inspired by or set in the old World of Darkness Changeling, Mage, or Vampire series.
*Lovecraft/Call of Cthulhu inspired characters and settings.
*Something set in the universe of The Mortal Instruments, Shadowhunters and warlocks and vampires and weres. OCs.

-- I like many things fantasy, including modern fantasy, so feel free to suggest anything. I am conversant with the Marvel Universe, Star Wars, The Host, The Hunger Games, Divergent, American Horror Story, Hemlock Grove, to name a few. I read a lot, and watch a lot of movies, so try me! The only exception is I don't have a lot of knowledge about anime or games.

If any of this interests you, please PM me, and thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom