Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dark Souls of Request Threads (craving: Dark Souls, M x any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

synthpop

Super-Earth
It's high noon somewhere in the world...

zPksz6P.png

Hey there. Welcome to debauchery central. I'm down with both plot and smut; but I'm focusing mostly for the smut. What styles/kinks/basically everything I'm comfortable with in the RP is in my F-List link below. I don't have really have one big focus as to what I'm looking for scenario wise like I'm not trying to look for harem scenario roleplays or anything like that); as long as we both share some core kinks then I'd llike to be able to do roleplays from various games.

The big craving I'd love to do right now most is the Soulsborne series. These are my primary fixations right now, very much. Note that does not mean I only want those; I'm open to any original settings as well, so that's also up for discussion--these are just what I'm primarily looking for. I'm generally open to everybody; to both their personalities and role playing style; I've had about ten years of writing experience so I can mesh well with just about anybody, really. I have a wide variety of other ideas from other games (a few that pop up to mind is Overwatch, Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Fallout, Monster Hunter, and Overwatch just to name a few, ask me about them). As for the characters I'm able to roleplay I can either do original characters or canon characters.

My only set of rules are;

1. Don't be an asshole when we discuss; if I forgot something you said earlier or require further clarification please bear with me. I have a one track, easily distracted mind sometimes.
  2. The obvious ones; don't godmode, don't control my characters and their actions (don't say my character's going to die when they aren't anywhere near it for example).
  3. If you are going to be absent, if you can notify me please do. I don't like when I don't receive any sort of communication for weeks without knowing the reason why.

I'm alright with any gender and I'm comfortable with playing as any gender. It doesn't matter what gender you are as a person, or the character you're playing as. I can play as the dominant or submissive person; I can basically play as any character, I'm a very versatile person.

I'm comfortable with a wide range of things, such as doing on a full on, detailed RP--or simply just making up head canons about the pair, or anything in between. I do this for pleasure and for fun, with that I don't have anything rigid boundaries on how do we communicate to each other, what are some RP no-nos; I prefer to discuss all of this one on one.

This is my how I became forsaken by God himself. (F-List). I'm open to a wide range of kinks as well that aren't on the list so just discuss it with me, just nothing on the 'no' list please. My number one kink is musk and I'd greatly appreciate it if you're willing to do that; but it's not a deal breaker.

PM'ing me is the fastest and surefire way of communicating to me as I'll respond with the most timely manner that way; for plotting, playing, talking, etc.

--Plot Examples--

Some quick examples of plots would be:

Dark Souls 1/2/3/Demon's Souls/Bloodborne (you get the idea): Two Chosen Undeads/Bearer of the Curses/Unkindleds/Demon Slayers/Hunter's slog it out through the main story of their respective games together; that 'together' can be as rivals, companions, perhaps companions in a consummate relationship; it can vary from here. It doesn't have to take place in the main story line, it could be in a offbeat verse, such as after or before the events of those games. It doesn't have to be the player protagonists as well of course, other characters could come into play here.

Overwatch: Really ambiguous here due to the diverse cast of characters with how fleshed out they are individually. Could be Mercy treating a hero in aftercare after the battle, some light and fluffy cute stuff at that; maybe Tracer corners someone; a lot of variety for this one.

--Writing Sample--

A low thrum reverberated through the desolate, worn ground in all of Lothric.

The event was heralded by the fluttering doves of jet black admist the equally barren sky, such a stark blue that the womb of the world from whence life came from was equally dismal--original invigorating blue turning to the pallid color of death. Squawks emanated from the avian flocks; disturbed from their peaceful meal among the ancient corpses that dotted the wasteland; the only peaceful past time to occur in the stillborn world. Jet black mingled with the deathly blue white of the sky as entire communities of the crows scurried off away from the noise; this steady humming, tolling rhythm. Rats scurried from their nests as the rumbling echo surged, hollow guards and soldiers stood still in their ever vigilant patrol to gaze skywards towards the magnanimous sound; their hollow eyes gaping hungrily in their black abscesses at this interruption in their perpetual routine with their weary groans of efforts in their tattered bodies. The echoing noise repeated in stronger succession, each ring resonating more then its brethren and spreading farther and quicker in Lothric before they finally reached their destination.

The cemetery of ashes. Quite fitting for those it houses.

Monolithic stone slabs of graves shivered and quaked along with the auditory fissures, dusts on the ancient coffins dusting off into fine powder with how intensive the repetitive ringing was. For a while, the tolling stopped completely, leaving the empty graves to what should be their eternal rest.

Stranger things have happened in Lothric.

In accordance with the Bell of Awakening, one of coffins stirred to groaning life; feebly clawing in the enclosed stone. Faint glimmers of memories rushed to the inhabitants mind, of what was once then before their place in the cemetery of ashes. They remembered a singular purpose; the clawing and shuffling intensifying even more in their coffin. As more intensive shards of memory came to their mind they became more invigorated; blurry visions of a all powerful, but heretical bonfire; the veiled silhouette of an outline of a another individual running along them away from the violent flames; countless warriors surrounding them--

Ceyn broke free of his coffin, a shrill yell clawing out of his lungs just as he clawed with his life within the stone vessel; his plated gauntlet smashing violently against the stone front of the coffin as his upper half heaved with the fresh bouts of air entering his lungs. The man's eyes were contracted, his emerald iris's quivering as his chest anxiously clenched. He basked in the moment of revival, his pace of breath gradually relaxing as his eyes returned to their original state. Once a fierce, brilliant viridian green--it seems even Lothric's atmosphere has dulled them somewhat. Lothric's cool air singed his anemic, flushed cheeks to life with its brittleness, making him all the more appreciative for his enclosed leather garb and plated armor integrated within it. His mind was a anxious torrent of emotions, gazing around wildly as he felt the last vestiges of the sounding bell; standing upright in his once coffin.

There, he saw another coffin right besides him. Ceyn's knuckles tightened, his jaw clenched; eyes widening once more for reasons he could not disclose why. More vestiges of those intense memories filled his head, making him flinch with the intensity of such emotions.

A more visible outline was seen of the individual besides them, a fellow Undead. Glimmers turned into pointed shards of memory, the bonfire and it's flickering, almost hungering flames more visible.

A faint, enveloping heat consuming him from his torso and spreading throughout to his fingertips; almost akin to heat of flames.

Unkindled, not even fit to be consumed by the fire.

Ceyn found himself already walking awkwardly, yet persistently to the coffin for reasons he could yet again not say why, the fingers of his gauntlet firmly prying the ancient stone cover off from the coffin. All of it occurred in such a flash; he didn't know what to expect himself.

RE: Request Thread for Video Games (EX; Dark Souls to Overwatch) and Other Things

Bump.

RE: Request Thread for Video Games (EX; Dark Souls to Overwatch) and Other Things

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Helped my friend reach platinum in Overmatch competitive, that was something.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom