Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A D&D Gamer Girl looking for a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dndgamergirl

Planetoid
Hi there everyone! I'm a bit of a D&D 3.5 fanatic, and already have some pre-made characters for your viewing pleasure, that happens to be looking for one on one games as a player. My standards are low, I just like me D&D.

So, if you might be interested in a girl (or futa, I can switch really), that evolves to take care of her foes, that climbs to the peaks of power? And of course, that has an appetite that she will welcome any to satisfy? I've kept the girls somewhat generic, and background light, though will be expanding them soon. Rather, I've been waiting until some of them were chosen, if only so they could fit into as many campaign words as possible.

Note, I do not have AIM, Yahoo or Skype, and would prefer anything to be either through PM, Thread, or roll20.com

I have a world you can play in... but I am not really legit with DnD.... more like Tell tale style roleplaying...

I run Pathfinder and 3.5 I look forward to playing with several of your characters.

Just PM me with an offer/idea, though I'm only going to be able to manage playing one more campaign at the moment.

Okay, I know it's not D&D 3.5, but you want to know something I'm craving at the moment? A little something based on Ark; Survival Evolved. Really, it's a good potential setting, and Valair I even made a profile/sheet for it! Really, it would be a fun little adventure, if anyone's willing to run it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom