Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Some Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Planetoid
Looking for a Dom F

I have always wanted to try a roleplay with a dom Female. It seems like it would be fun when I'm always being Dom. Show me a PM with interest or an idea. There isnt really much else I could say I'm just curious to see if there are any.

Hello,
I am here looking for ideas that goes past your normal everyday plots. I have grown tired of some of the plots I have generated. I would say I am in more of an adventurist, surprising mood to find out what kind of plots people have out there. Working a full time job limits my time, but I will usually be on most nights and weekends.

Why did I make this thread?
I can not tell you exactly what I am looking for. I guess you can see I am searching for someone who is looking for a short or long term plot that really has an itch to try it. I like to ranged anywhere from the darkest ideas to some of the nice romantic plots someone can fall for. If I do not like the plot, I will let you know or change something that could spark more of an interest. I do not like ignoring someones idea. You spent the time and effort working on your idea. You deserve an opinion back.

Detail is what drags me into a role. Grammar is not a huge problem for me, but the more detailed you are, the more I want to be as well.

Kinks.
I really have an open mind when it comes to this. Of course, I am going to like rough, lots of cum, big tits, and nice round ass, but that is not what I am fully into. I really can get into detail. Even if a role is flat chested with no butt, but has really meaningful dialogue. I still can get on board, and enjoy it just as much as I would my own fantasy.
F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/derek1/

Setting:

Modern realistic? Yes, please. A good romantic plot that can pull me in getting me hooked on a character. This is always amazing. Some of my best roles have come from this, but has to be just right. Drama is always a plus with twists around every corner.

Sci-Fi? Sure. I really have been getting into space travel. Some roles have gone a little better than others, but nothing stood out. I have a high interest in this, but like I said without the right plot it could become a bore quickly.

Fallout 4? Heck yes. I will always be down for a nice fallout 4 plot. All the different ways it can go. YES. YES. YES

I am not limited to just these settings. These are just ones I have usually come back to when nothing else failed. I enjoyed them, but my mind can not look past them to spark any new creativity.

Finally
I will never be the best writer, but what I promise is commitment. I do not just leave a role going missing for days or ignore it all together. I will always try to let a person know if I am gone for more than a day. I can not stand getting right to a plot twist, just as everything was building together, and then a week later reply with a small paragraph. There goes half the fun. That is all I got though. Thank you for stopping by.
I only do MxF roles by the way.

Future edits:
-maybe some pictures and gif I could try
-What do you think would help?

It might be nice if you put up an F-list of kinks you're willing to explore. It'd make it a lot easier for folk to approach you. :3

Hello there,

Just saw your post here tonight. I am unsure of what I am looking for either, but I am willing to discuss different plots, (could indulge you in the Sci-fi one since I love Sci-fi), but also just so you know, I am looking for a story here. If I want smut I can go to an adult chat site, where there are many roleplayers that just want sex so it's easy to get.

I am not saying that I want a PG story because that's child's play and I am an adult. What I am looking for is a good narrative, a way to use my imagination and style to bring to life a fun entertaining piece of work for the both of us.

PM me if interested. I have AIM, Skype, Yahoo, Google Hangouts, etc.

Thank you,

Lady Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom