Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Allerdale Hall - Crimson Peak Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am Thomas Sharpe, you may call me Thomas if you like. I know people don't like reading through a ton of text when looking for a partner, so I'll keep it brief, give you a brief idea of what I'm looking for an I'll expand below. I'm looking for someone to play my sister Lucille (Crimson Peak) in a plot based sexual RP. I have very few limits and am open to ideas. Feel free to message me and we can discuss details.

I am also interested in doing something original, I'm open to ideas. So if you have an idea feel free to shoot it at me.

I like to keep my posts as detailed as possible, my responses generally reflect that of my partner. If you give me something to work with I will respond in kind. I dislike 1 sentence responses since it is rarely necessary. I also enjoy doing something mainly plot based with a smattering of smut, but I am not adverse to adding more.

I prefer to write in the style of third person, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kinks

Biting
Clothed Sex
Consensual
Non-con/Dub-con
Ear play
Handjobs
Hotdogging
Intelligent Partners
Licking
Masturbation
Photography/Videotaping
Scratching
Sex Toys
Spanking
Teasing
Underwear Bulges

Anal Sex (Giving)
Anal Sex (Receiving)
Pegging
Rimming (Giving)
Rimming (Receiving)

Nekomimi

Ass worship
Breeding
Double Penetration
Extreme Tightness
Hair Pulling
Multiple Partners
Sexual Exhaustion
Tail Pulling

Reverse Fake Birth
Anal Vore
Face Sitting
Farting
Microphelia
Shrinking
Pregnancy
Incest

Cream Pie
Cum Bath
Excesive Cum
Hard Cum Facials
Internal Cumshots
Premature Ejaculation
Snowballing
Soft Cum Facials
Thick/Sticky Cum

Unbirthing

Face-Fucking
Throat Penetration

Begging
Blindfolds
Branding
Degradation
Discipline
Extreme Humiliation
Gags
Humiliation
Objectification
Public Humiliation
Sadism/Masochism

Bathroom Control
Farting
Hyper Scat
Hyper Watersports
Marking
Piss Enemas
Scat
Scat Torture
Soiling
Watersports

Ageplay
Incest
Prostitution
Risk of Pregnancy

Pairings
Teacher/Student
Brother/Sister
Werewolf/Human
Master/Slave
Human/Neko

Plot Ideas

1. Thomas Sharpe/OC -- OC Character and her partner are ghost hunters, trying to find proof of actual paranormal activity. They find themselves in England, at Allerdale Hall where it is rumoured that the halls are still haunted by Sir Thomas Sharpe and his sister Lady Lucille Sharpe. ((Details can be discussed on where we want this to go))

2. Thomas Sharpe/OC -- AU where Thomas did not fall in love with Edith and things went according to plan. Although after he did take her advice and take a teaching job in town, much to his sisters dislike. He meets a young student who catches his fancy.

3. Thomas Sharpe/Lucille Sharpe -- Thomas returns from school and retrieves his sister from the institution, bringing her home with him where they devise their plans to find him a wife to steal her inheritance to finish his machine, and build Allerdale Hall to it's former glory.

Open to other ideas.

RE: Thomas Sharpe looking for Crimson Peak Incest Roleplay

Updated with Kinks and Pairings list, if you think I should add anything else feel free to shoot me a PM. Please respond through PM and not in here please. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom