Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding by Force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliodna

Meteorite
Foreword: I am an experience roleplayer (8 years) and enjoy literate/well constructed posts. I don't expect a novel, just a post that reflects some awareness of creativity and thought. :)

Character Profile
Name:Kaylee Ackerman
Height: 5'7"
Breasts:34D
Eye Colour: Green
Hair: Long, straight, thick/waves/ auburn
Nationality/Ethinicity: Canadian (English) & Caucasian
Sexual Experience: Virgin (had a boyfriend, didn't want to have sex before being committed/he wasn't to her standards and ended the relationship)
Personality: A little daring/rebellious sweetened with a hint of innocence and gullibility. There's spirit but it may be corrupted!

Plot Premise
Essentially during a party I would love to see Kaylee's brother sell her to a local gang as a breeding whore. The point is to impregnate her against her will and force her to do this repeatedly until that's all she wants. Essentially break her and teach her the real role of a woman (of course only in roleplaying context). Male player should not be afraid to get violent, their character should be well built with a large cock, rest is up to you.
Goal: Force Kaylee into becoming a whore used for breeding by means of breaking her down through torture/humiliation and then getting her addicted to sex/servitude. Get her thoroughly knocked up.
Means of Conversion: Rape/Gang Bang/Mutilation (piercings, cigarette burns, physical torture, hot iron branding)/beastiality (important)/tools (suspension, clamps, cattle prod, dildos,anal plugs, balls, double dong, etc.)/multiple penetration/strangulation/gags/whatever you want
Limits: No excrement, urine and blood is fine. Otherwise unleash your sick side. Some powerplaying is ok.
Players: Can be one person playing multiple men or multiple players representing single characters.

Other:
I would love to have a later thread where she is pregnant and getting abused and humiliated. Lactation would be involved in this thread or whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom