Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Princess of the Ring ( FxF / FxFuta sex fight! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

celesteashiel

Planetoid
v8MZmxA.png

I am looking for chat-based roleplay. Please no forum-based roleplay responses!
The princess of the ring arena is an underground wrestling ring - but not one like any other. Through invitationals on a back corner of the internet, the organizers invite people from all walks of life for their sleazy tournament - like modern wrestling, but with a twist.

Victory is only achievable by making your opponent..get off. No physical extreme bodily injury is allowed - though some submission holds to wear them down and light strikes are acceptable.

The cutesy announcer that narrates the entrance of each new girl as they enter the ring. Some devise fancy tricks at getting others off - learning interesting techniques with fingers, tongues and bodies. Some sneak in items and fight dirtily, and some might even have supernatural powers. Relationships and freindships are forged - because once you're in the circuit, there's no leaving until you ride it out.

Some enter for the prize money..some may be entered against their will..and some enter just because they're nymphomaniacs.

Everyone has a gimmick. There's a naughty nurse somewhere in here, a cheerleader - it's just like real wrestling. Don't forget extra points are awarded for...a good show, too.

But where does it end..?

------
Inspired by ultimate surrender videos! princess of the ring(use the depositfiles link on the side of the page) and Rumble Roses XX

For those of you who can't grasp the idea, here's an image.
GmPidql.jpg

Z3MbShk.jpg

3701439.png

Basically, what i'm looking for is to someone to participate in one of these two scenarios:

#1 - a 1-on-1 of my (female) character vs. your (female or futa-type character)
OR
#2 - a full run where I develop my character as she rises and falls through the ranks. This would be ideally, you playing multiple characters (F -AND- Futa ..preferably both types. )in 1-on-1 matches against mine - or maybe we want to go with the whole world idea, and forge relationships, rivals, and drama, like a real sort of wrestling thingie, that's fine too!

I have a few offerings, too! Lots of character images for you to pick from ( for my character! You get to find your own, for yours; if you want to.. ) ..And if one of my girlies meets a "bad end", I could always use a different "character"~!

Images for my character are below. You can pick any one of these for my character, since you're nice enough to play with me!

Image #1
Image #2
Image #3
Image #4
Image#5
Image #6
Image #7
Image #8
Image #9
Image #10
Image #11
Image #12
Image #13
**If you prefer a non-anime look for my character, I can use one of these 3 below!

Image #14
Image #15
Image #16

Like what you see? Contact me via PM, or any of the following below.
AIM - celesteashiel
MSN - celesteisweet@msn.com
yahoo - miachuko

Pweaze~?

Just wanted to say kudos on the storyline pick, the Ultimate Surrender series was always something I loved watching. Hopefully you get bites soon! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom