Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

Leaning her head back, she groaned and panted. Feeling him pull out, she shivered and blushed panting softly. But when she felt his warmth spurt all over her body, she gasped and jerked against him. She blushed and snuggled against him when he was done. She shut her eyes relaxing against him.

"Please, please no...I will be humiliated." She whispered and bit her lip. She whimpered and tears filled her eyes. She looked at him and trembled. She gripped his arms and swallowed trying to be brave. She wanted to be brave and bold, but she was not that brave.

Victor stroked her cheek softly and said, "It is not meant to humiliate. I am marking you so all will know and it is also a punishment for denying me last night. You will learn your place." His words were not spoken with malice and in fact were more fatherly than anything. After a moment of consideration he said, "I will allow you to wear clothing, and I will as well. But you are not to wash my essence away, just as I will not for yours."

She sighed and then looked at him and frowned. "It is a punishment? Then it is meant to humiliate me." She said and shook her head and rolled over and then looked at the wall and frowned. She then swallowed as tears rolled down her face. With him it always felt like two steps forward and one step back. She frowned and curled up into a ball.

Victor growled, soft and low in his chest and realized once again that he'd hurt her. Without intent of course, but still permeable. With a sigh he grabbed a cloth and moved to her, wiping away her tears and his cum from her face.

He had already marked her and that should be enough. "I'm sorry Elena. I should not ask of you such a thing. As my mate you should not be praded about like a common whore. Everyone shall know that you are mine, and mine alone and your honor shall be beyond reproach." he said. Only moments before he had taken her virginity. A pristine state she had saved, not specifically for him, though she had given it to him without pause, without fight, and here he was trying to chastise her.

"Please forgive me Elena. I will make it right with you. Already you have laid with me, given me your innocence. No other man will ever have you, and maybe, someday, I will take you as my wife." he spoke to her softly, the concept of marriage a human rite and not their own, and yet he would honor Elena with that ritual if she so requested it of him.

She heard the growl and winced but when he came to her, she cringed pulling away, but when he washed her face, she moved close to him and sighed and looked up at him and blushed. Moving closer to him, she blushed and then sat up and watched him and blushed and looked at him and bit her lip and then nodded.

"I will forgive you if yo uforgive me." SHe whispered to him quietly.

"If I did not forgive you then you would not be in my arms Elena. I'd have left you here to cry and wallow in self-pity. Now, get dressed and wash up and join me for dinner. That, or else take me to bed again." he said to her with a smile and patted her lovely soft bottom, giving her a squeeze.

Victor pulled her close and kissed her on the mouth, and the kiss lingered, his lips moving on her own and then it deepened as he opened his mouth and kept the seal of their lips as tongues played and he moaned gently into the gesture. When the kiss broke he smiled at her and brought a hand up to play gently with one breast, making it jiggle as he winked, obviously being a tease before he would let her go to get dressed.

She grinned and looked at him and then thought and giggled as he pulled her close. She kissed him back and groaned as he deepened the kiss. She opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against him adn held his head and moved closer to him. She shook her head and giggle dsoftly and kissed his lip and pulled him close and then thought.

"Come let me wash you as well."

Victor smiled. "That would please me greatly, Little One." he told her and would pick her up to carry her to the bath, even drawing it himself and making sure the water was warm. The tub was big, large enough for the both of them, and Victor would lower himself in first and then beckon her to join him.

She giggled and laughed as he scooped her up. She watched as he worked to make teh water to his liking. When he beconed her in, she smiled and got in and begna to work to lather up a rag in soap and then began to work over his chest and muscles kissing his muscles moving close and silently worshiped his body.

Victor smiled as she set to work and he noticed how her hands moved over him, over his form, and he asked her softly, "You like my body and desire me?" Though he knew the answer he was compelled to hear her say it. The refractory period, though small, had been enough and as her hand roamed over him his cock was growing and getting hard beneath the water. By the time she might answer his question, the swollen velvet mushroom head was poking up out of the water. Victor could only smile, wondering how she might react to his desire for her.

"Should I not?" She grinned and looked at him. She chuckled softly feeling him move and swell under the water. She moved taking him and slowly moved him within her and took filled herself with him and sank down and moaned feeling him fill her once again. She just sat there and watched him as he did. "It seems you desire me." She shifted and rocked her hips shyly as she was still getting used to him.

"Will you take another woman when it pleases you?" She looked at him.

Victor was surprised, but in a very pleasant way, as Elena once more took him inside of her tight near-virginal pussy. He moaned at how hot and tight she was and as she moved her hips, stirring him around inside her body. Her question brought his gaze to her and he slowly shook his head.

"If you meet all my needs, and I meet yours, then I will only have you." he told her and reached a hand up to caress her cheek. It was a conditional proposal, but it made sense. "Do you wish for me to only have you?" he asked, curious.

Victor smiled though it faltered slightly. "Tongues have been wagging. You know of the Pack?" he asked, not upset, but curious. "Asha told you then?" he asked her, though his hands slipped beneath the water a bit to support her firm curved posterior as she shifted her hips and gently rode his cock. "I would very much like you to learn the ways of pleasure. You may learn from the others but not participate. You bear my mark and any whom touch you do so under pain of death."

You may learn from anyone in the Pack Elena, I just worry that some will try to lure you to them. You are mine, and nobody else is to touch you so you must learn by observance, not participation. In this I am sure you understand." he told her and stroked her back as she kissed his chest. Someday soon I will show you my Beast, and I hope that you know I would never hurt you. He knows you are his mate as well as I, and would never harm you." Victor explained.

Victor smiled at her promise and then he looked at her as she moaned on him. "Don't take this the wrong way, Pet, but you've taken to sex like a fish to water. I suppose you've found that you like it?" he teased and reached down in the water to rub a finger over her tiny little asshole as she had his cock buried deep inside of her.

Victor laughed. "Is that what they say now? I think you should decide for yourself. There are many many women who quite like it, and even crave it more than men. Asha rather enjoys it, or so we hear. All of us in the house. You seem to rather enjoy it and I like that about you." He teased her little asshole and with the water helping to soothe things he gently pressed the tip of his finger into her ass, watching how she might react.

She groaned as he toyed and fiddled with her ass. She groaned and blushed rocking and arching her hips moaning to him. She panted and then moaned arching her hips more and panted as he pushed his finger in. Her walls clenched around his cock and she kissed his lips growling to him.

"Oh, you like that do you?" he asked as she growled to him and kissed him with a little more passion. "I think I found one of your hot buttons Elena." he said and felt her cunt squeeze his cock a little tighter. "I think your pussy is jealous of your ass Babygirl." he said, giving her that pet name as well. The finger in her ass probed a little deeper and he slowly began to move it in and out of her tight rear end, feeling his own cock through the thin membrane that was there.

Victor smiled as Elena moaned like a little whore, even though he knew shwas anything but. Maybe, over time, she would become insatiable for him. One could only hope. In the meantime his finger slipped in and out of her ass, her hips rolling a bit as she fucked him, and Victor used his free hand to pull her hair, tugging it hard an dforcing her to turn her face upward to the ceiling, baring her neck - which he thn claimed with his mouth, npping and licking the soft flesh there. "Ride me harder, my love." he told her in a hoarse whisper and tugged her hair again, his finger joined by another, now two, stretching out her virgin asshole.

Back
Top Bottom