Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Paid In Full --Haru | loneiysong--

Elena had seen and learned all she needed. She thanked the couple and walked out of the room and back to hers. She sat on her bed thinking and moved to the window to watch out of it. The house had become somewhat quieter as most of the members went out to do their own business.

The days business concluded, and the sun was in its descent as Victor and Marko headed home. The Victorian mansion beckoned them, the smell of hearth and Pack like a beacon and soon the two men entered, Ulfric and Bolverk. Victor had reason to celebrate, a windfall of funds having found their way to his coffers and he called for a celebration with a fete to be prepared and the entirety of the Pack to attend. It would be good to let them know his ventures were profitable, though there were rumors of an encroaching Pack. It happened from time to time, that an upstart youngster wanted a piece of the pie and tried to rally wolves to his cause.

Victor spoke with Asha, trying to gauge the mood of the young human girl upstairs. "Is she well? Do you know if she has ventured forth today?" he asked. Despite his earlier ire at Elena's actions, his good business had done much to brighten his mood.

Asha smiled and nodded. "Yes she did. She seems more comfortable in her position and had requested that you come and speak with her if you would when you got home." She smiled. She knew she had wondered into some pack members mating and had asked them questions, but she wasn't going to tell victor that until he asked.

After all, when pack children came of age they were not denied watching and asking questions.

---

Elena had heard that Victor and Marko were on their way home. She shut the book she had borrowed and hid it in the room and bit her lip wondering if she should leave the room but decided to stay so her presence would not anger him.

"Oh?" Victor intoned, a little curious and also a little concerned. "I shall do so then, and hope to set her mind at ease." he told Asha and then moved up the stairs and towards Elena's room.

-----​

Victor soon stood outside Elena's room and he knocked upon the doorframe softly. "Elena? Asha said you wished to speak with me?" he asked. The door was slightly ajar and thus obviously not locked, yet it was still rude to enter her room uninvited, even in his own house.

She smiled and turned. She was wearing a simple green dress. She bit her lip and looked at herself making sure she was decent and then cleared her throat.

"Yes please come in."

As he came in, she blushed, unable to stop herself, she moved to him kneeling before him and cried.

"Forgive me my lord, I was stupid and foolish, please forgive me." She gripped his hands.

The young beautiful woman prostrated herself before him, kneeling and begged his forgiveness. If it were merely that perhaps Victor might not have been so moved, and yet her plea was accompanied by tears and in this did he find his will soften. In a moment he knelt with her, his arms around her to pull her close. "I understand better, your mind." he said, Asha having explained. "Please, all is well." he told her softly and tipped her chin up with his hand to kiss her upon the mouth, her soft lips pliant and warm, salty from her tears.

She reached up holding his head gently as she kissed him back. Shutting her eyes she ran her fingers through his hair as her chin remained on either side of his stubbly chin. She smiled and pulled back blushing a bit and watched him and nuzzled into his neck wiping her eyes and sniffled a bit.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

Victor stood, scooping her into his arms and carrying her as if she were nothing. Her face nuzzling into his neck was a wonderful thing. It caused his hands to roam along her back and along her spine as he took a seat on the edge of her bed and set her neatly in his lap. "Cry not. There has been no harm done and if you are agreeable I will have you come down to eat with us, and then, later tonight, I will usher you toward your womanhood and have you share my bed." Victor paid close attention as he spoke, to see how she might react, keen ears listening to her heart as he kissed her neck gently.

Victor couldn't keep his hands from her and despite the fact that others were waiting those strong hands of his ran along her body and his mouth found hers. The kiss was deep, passionate, and showed his desire for her... as did the bulge she could detect between his legs.

"I've never wanted a woman more than I want you." he moaned into her neck as he kissed her, his mouth moving to her ear to suck gently on the lobe, the tips tracing along the outer shell before slipping briefly into her ear, his breath hot on her skin. Hands moved down to lift her skirts, sliding along her legs, the skin soft and silky to his touch and bringing forth a moan from him.

She groaned to him loving his lips on her ears. The whisper. When he lifted her skirts, she wrapped her arms tighter around him and bit her lip moaning softly. Leaning her head to the side, she offered more of herself to him.

She shifted and wrapped her legs around him and began to grind herself against his hardness. She had been reading on the pleasures of the flesh and she was ready. She moaned softly to him.

Victor loved how she moaned for him and as she turned her head to offer her flesh he eagerly took that advantage, his mouth plying kisses on her skin, his tongue tasting her, and he gave the same treatment to this ear as well, delicately tracing the inner workings and probing softly before his tongue trailed down her neck and dipped into the hollow of her throat, teeth scraping over skin. He wanted to mark her, but he needed a bit more urging.

Elena wrapped her legs about him and lifted her hips, her heated sex grinding along his hardening bulge and Victor's hands slipped up her inner thighs, feeling the damp heat from her pussy and then moving to remove his clothing. Once more his muscled and lean form was bared to her and he said softly, "Let me undress you." before his fingers worked deftly at the ties of her dress, and he began to reveal her little by little, his mouth caressing over her bared pale flesh.

She moaned loving his hot breath on her ears and his tongue. She panted weakly and trembled. She felt him kiss down and held him tighter as he stroked up her thighs touching her. She moaned shivering. When he took off his clothes, she ran her hands over his naked flesh and grinned.

When he made the simple request, she nodded and let him work moaning gently at each of his kisses. She sighed sitting as straight as she could for his inspection but damn she wanted to lean in and just have him hold her close.

Victor soon had her down to her underthings and he smiled as she sat straight and soon he'd left her nude, and pulled her ass up, her panties sticking to her pussy, her lips outlined from the wetness on the fabric and his eyes smoldered as he looked at her. Laying down on her bed he beckoned to her and brought her into the protection of his arms, holding her tight and trying his best not only to make her warm, but to make her feel safe... and then even more important than that, trying to make her feel valued. Cherished.

His hands slid down to her backside, giving her softly firm ass a squeeze and beneath her his cock pressed to her flesh like a branding iron, almost marking her all on its own. All the while his mouth played over her skin.

She watched as he laid down on her bed. Biting her lip, she laid down against him and snuggled in close hiding her face against his neck. She wrapped her arms around his bare chest as he held her close and sighed softly. She blushed feeling his hard cock under her and shifted against the warm steel of it.

Reaching down shyly, she began to softly stroke it as she kissed his shoulder shutting her eyes softly with a pure.

Victor's body gave off lots of heat, the Beast in him, and of course the naked presence of Elena had awakened it, and Victor's hips lifted a bit as E;ena's hand found his throbbing member and he held her closer, kissing her deeply as he moaned into her mouth and closed his eyes. "How do you make me want you so?" he asked, not truly expecting an answer, but truly wondering how she managed to do so without any effort at all.

She kissed him back and blushed looking into his eyes at his confession and grinned. She knew he was probably saying light pretty words to win her over, but at the moment she didn't really care. She kissed him deeply and continued to stroke him as she laid on top of him.

Victor returned her deep kiss with passion, tongues dancing as her soft nubile young body and her lovely breasts pressed to him. She was exquisite and quite beautiful and that she had her hand wrapped about his throbbing cock nearly took his breath away. In return he moved his arm, his hand finding her soft dewy pussy and he rubbed her between her legs, not trying to invade her, simply rubbing her heated and soft cunt.

The way she moaned had Victor smiling and his middle finger slipped along the cleft of her soft nether lips and dipped in between them to allow his fingertip to play along her inner petals and Victor pulled his hand away and sucked his finger, tasting her in the process. Hissing with pleasure and anticipation as her mouth slipped along his body and over his hips, Victor's thick cock throbbed in response and several large drops of precum oozed from the tip of him to slide down his veined length and lubricated her hand, aiding as she stroked him.

She groaned feeling him touch and gently play with her body. She arched her hips and rolled her hips forward once before continuing down. She smiled seeing him ooze and bit her lip. She then pulled her hand away bracing herself on his thigh and kissed closer to his cock obviously extremely shy still.

The kisses she laid on his skin were teasing and soft and Victor groaned, wanting more and unwilling, yet, to demand or cajole her. All in due time. He raised his hips as her mouth drew closer to him and he breathed a whisper to her, "Would you like me to bathe first, love?" he asked, knowing her fear of it all being dirty. "We could wash one another, prepare ourselves, and then make love."

He specifically chose the words 'make love', to help comfort her as well. Victor was sure that the first time he'd be able to keep the Beast in check... wouldn't he? He'd been a lycan a long time and was a paragon of control. Yet with Elena... another moan escaped him and he stroked her hair.

She heard the offer and shook her head and steeled her courage and ran her tongue along his cock and was pleasantly surprised by it. She smiled and looked at him and blushed and wrapped her lips around the head and began to suck.

The woman she had watched earlier was right, this was not bad at all. She pulled him close and moaned to him.

Victor watched her closely, those lush lips kissing his flesh and he gasped as her tongue ran the length of him, now rock hard, and throbbing and then he moaned as those lips wrapped around the head of his cock and she sucked. If she was watching she'd see his eyes roll back into his head as his hips lifted and his back arched, his head pressed firm into the pillow as the instinct to drive deeper took over for a moment.

But only a moment before Victor lifted his head to look at her. "Look at me my love." he whispered to her, voice hoarse, and he wanted to see her like that, with his cock in her mouth, and his hand stroked her hair again and then caressed her cheek, a grin coming to his face that she was doing this for him, and he flexed his pelvic floor, making his dick throb in her mouth.

"Fuck yes. Just like that my love." he said, using that more meaningful pet name again as his hips rose and fell slightly, encouraging her to move.

She was watching. She smiled gently to herself watching him roll his eyes I pleasure. She sucked and moved down then back up again when she was instructed to look at him. She did but continued to suck on the throbbing member. She moaned and continued to suck and bobbed her head.

He tasted different from what she had been expecting. She was expecting something akin to the smell of a thunder mug. But no. This was different. And his skin smelt so good. She tripped him tighter and groaned.

Back
Top Bottom